Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shishi =+= Kuwabara =+= Botan

Shishi could feel her face turn red with heat. Her body wiggling around as if to get away. Each pull wasn't near enough to get Shishi off her. It felt like a little shy school girl. He kind of liked the reaction. Each kiss he gave her till the last one. The little sound that trickled out from her lips. This was candy to a man's ears. He wanted to make her do it over and over again. His hands slipped at her side. He held her in place by her hips. He wanted to tell Yusuke he should take some notes. He wasn't sure if the spirit detective would take the joke very well. "Right, that is none of your business." She cheered trying to be on Yusuke's side a bit. It truly wasn't the pretty boys business. Besides Keiko might kill them both if she knew about this. Her hands on his Kimono top caught him by surprise a bit. Her breath on his ear was to teasing for such cold words. This was the time he was going to tell her something that was extremely important. He watched her eyes dart towards the ground in embarrassment. His hand pulled her chin upwards. This was so he could look her in the eyes. His words where meant to be sweet but in Luna's view they could be harsh.

"If I mate with you." He tilted her head up towards the ceiling. Kissing the front of her next down to to just above her chest. "I wont let you leave. Please think about this before you truly make your decision." His hands dropped to his side. Botan was a little worried about what was being whispered but there was a beautiful smell coming from the kitchen. No one had eaten breakfast yet so she wondered who was cooking. Glancing around she laughed there was no way that was Hiei's cooking. He continued to talk to her while the others were distracted by the smell. "I can't promise to make this an easy choice for you either." If he was to taste her, he knew that he could never let her go. It didn't matter where or if she would come back. He would hold on like he would never see her again. This was something that she needed or deserved to know. He flashed his cockiest smirk that he could muster. He would make her his Queen, give her any thing she wanted or kisses were ever she wanted them. His finger tips traced Luna's lips, each taste of her he will grow wanting more. The woman was best to know that as well. A man like Shishi could only handle so much.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
ღ Female from another universe
Moonlight Princess

User Image

The female blinked, as she felt his hand slipped off her hands to her side. Her body felt an new feeling that was never their before. That empties was being filled. She felt her chain being pulled up then faced Shishi. Wait.. did this demon just posed to her?! his mate? as her head was titled up to the ceiling. The female felt his lips above her chest.

He not going let her go? he did really chose her over any other girl? the female stared down at Shishi. Think about it? what would happen if she ended back in her world? she never seen him again! maybe she should speak with Nala about this. Her face turned red. As she stared at him once more. Before she can speak she felt his finger go cross her lips. She love this man. She really dose. More then any other person she meet before.

Even the scent of food wasn't work on her right now. Luna was an eater. She never back down on any food. The only thing she can do is thinking about what he just said to her. She knew her life was going change when she first came here.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Yusuke Urameshi & Hiei & Yukina

Hiei stared at Shishi and Luna. What just happen? Did the demon pose to the girl? but that can't be right. Maybe it was something happen. The scent of food followed his nose. Then heads into the kitchen where Irysh was cooking. "It's small good in here.." He comment as he stared at Irysh who was cooking. 'Oh wow she look like a good cook' He though.

Yusuke stared at Botan then nodded his head as the scent of the food was good. He notices Hiei wounder off into the kitchen. He give a smile. Then followed after the fire demon he figure Luna and Shishi would be in soon after they're finished what they're doing. Yukina left with Yusuke also. It just Shishi and Luna outside the temple itself.

It was good to have Luna completely alone. He would have said thank you to Irysh for taking the attention away from them. He really need to stress this. "Each kiss that touches your sweet skin." He closed his eyes softly. "I crave it more, after so I would hope to have your body craving me too." Opening his ran his hand through his hair. How was she suppose to explain this to her without causing a fight. "If you choose your home, please don't look bad at me. I want what you really want." His eyes turned to the side. Now it was time for the part he had to say sorry for. Even if he didn't remember doing it. The night before was a big blur to him. His head still felt like a mallet was crushing him over and over. If their relationship was going to even advance from this step. He would need to be forgiven for his mistake. "I don't know what happened last night, I can't remember much of anything. The things I do remember." Shishi closed his eyes trying to sense the feeling again. How he felt and what happened were to different stories. He would never know how completely different. "I remember feeling lips pressed tenderly to mine, the taste of them intoxicating. I remember being held closely, the smell of the skin was soothing. My last memory is feelings someones thighs on my face." The first memory was of Irysh and his drunk kiss. While the other two memories where of Luna holding him after he barfed. Then the last one of him laying in her lap. They were extremely twisted. For someone who didn't get filled on what happened. It wasn't to much of a surprise. "I can't say sorry enough if I hurt you. I wish I hadn't gotten so carried away." His eye contact went back to her beautiful eyes. "If you agree to it, then you will be the only one these lips will ever touch. I can promise you this, but I don't need someone for a short time. I already have people who will come and go." He placed a hand on her head like a person would do a child. "Think about it." He felt that he had stressed the point enough. He knew the girl would cry if he explain any more in depth. He started to move into the direction of the kitchen. "Just so you know, I am better then any toy you might have." That was the last thing he remarked before meeting up with the others. The food smelled great and looked so snazzy. Botan cheered throwing her hands into the air.

"Yey breakfast!" She stumbled to go get everyone drinks. The table was big enough for everyone to sit at. It was like a happy family. All they needed was Keiko, Nala and Kuwabara. It would have been perfect. The only negative to that was, Irysh didn't make enough to feed three more people. "You better have not done anything to naughty to Luna when we stepped out." Botan waved her finger punishing the pretty boy like a mother would. Shishi just laughed taking a seat at the table.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

Luna stood their, as she listen to him. Dose she really? If she ended up back home? He just wanted her to happy with what she choose? how can she compare to that? she only wish their was an way to make her stay here. When he said about the night before. Luna had an hurt look on her face. She can forgive with that. She really can. It's was her fault for not explaining the feelings, those fangirl's made it worst and everything else.

So it wasn't he doing. Even know he he was sorry for it. But the other two memories made her blush. He dose remember that. "Shishi, I can forgive you with those. I really can. I just don't want to see it again.. Nothing less.." Their was more then take thing out then drinking. She blinked, as she stared at him then give an smile. As he moved away from her then head inside for the kitchen. The last thing he said.

Made her blush deeply. The female went over then pick up the bag then started to put things away. She grabs the moon stick then stared at the crystal. She wounder. "If this like the sliver crystal in Sailor Moon. I can make a wish on it right? Maybe I can wish myself to stay here." She grabs the bag then heads to the kitchen with an grin on her face. "Luna you look happy what on your mind. Here sit." Yukina pointed at the chair next to her. As Luna sat down in the chair next to Yukina. "I though something. If I can use the crystal to wish everyone to stay here. I mean Nala and Irysh."

Yukina stared at her. "You can really do that!?" She asked, as Luna nodded with an smile on her face. "I believe so. But I can't do anything about it right now. The crystal is not powerful enough to work." She explained, as she stared at the sliver crystal that was on her stick. Maybe this can work out after all. Irysha can stay with Hiei, Nala can be happy with Kuwabara. And myself with Shishi. Yukina was happy about it. Maybe they can make this place their new home and everything else. Then she though of something as she stared at Luna. "What about your family?" She asked.

"Good point.. Don't worried about Yukina, I will think of something.. I will fine way.." She do anything in her powers to make herself stay here. But right now she wanted to eat also. She stared at the food. Their was alot here. Man Irysh can cook fast."Then I will help you Luna. I hate see you do this on your own.." Yukina said with an smile.

User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Irysh giggled a bit to herself. The eggs tasted so good. Fluffy and warm right off the stove was the best. She had already placed her portion on her plate. Koro stared up Irysh like she was a starved child. Her little whines echoing in the kitchen. Begger didn't even begin to explain Koro's habits. This was because she was spoiled rotten. The dog had her own clothes, treats were home made and food. Not able to listen to the dog cry any more. Irysh took a small cut of her portion of the omelet and fed it to her. In a way she did need to eat something. Regular dog food wasn't going to do for this pup. There is nothing more embarrassing then taking your dog out some where and have them reject a treat someone offers them. This only showed how pampered Koromaru is.
"Its good right? I bet Ivan would kill to have some." She didn't mind to use the name drop. Everyone was paying attention to Luna so the name would be whisked into the shadows. Turning her attention back to the table. Luna did look really happy. She took a small bite of her Omelet. The next words that came from Luna's mouth made her choke on it. Irysh had to cover her mouth for a minute pretending like it was nothing. 'Is she serious, stay here in this world.' There was a lot of things to think about before making this her perminate home. The crystal didn't have enough power now. That was a signal that later on it would. How much later on what Luna talking about. Listening to Yukina question about Luna's family. Irysh agreed in her head, but Luna had an answer to that one as well. Everything sounded like it was nicely wrapped up in Luna's head. Irysh tried to act like it was great idea. She placed a warm smile on her face. "That sounds like a really nice, I wouldn't mind thinking on it." That was a very adult answer. It didn't say that she wanted to leave, and hinted that it would be nice to stay. Irysh did have something she wanted to ask Luna for a while now. "By the way, I heard you got to go home." She did a little point towards her clothes. "Which I can see of course, but I was wondering what time and day it was there." Knowing what time and day it was there would explain how much has passed. Maybe there was a large time difference, between the two worlds. It wouldn't hurt to know.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Shishi wasn't paying attention to anyone. His eyes catch on Luna the second she walked in to the room. He was a little questionable why she was so happy. Did she really choose already. Taking a bite of his portion of the omelet. He couldn't even believe his own ears. Was she choosing him already. His heart skipped a bit. She liked him enough to give up everything for him. This was something he wasn't really expecting. A small blush came across his face. He heard Yukina bring up her family. Luna sounded like she had everything planned. If this girl continued to catch his heart like this, he wasn't sure if he could handle waiting for her birthday. He gave a cocky smirk towards Hiei. "Just so you know, if your 'sister' stays. I will be taking her away." It was a little more humble then saying he was going to take her as his mate. That would sound way to aggressive. His ear twitched a bit listening to Irysh ask a question. 'What does it matter, it not like you guys will be going back.' This was also to aggressive of a comment. He turned to the girl with a smile. "Is there something about the time that interests you?" Asking like this gave him a better chance at getting an good answer. "Hey, now that I think about it. Nala said her and Luna are childhood friends. So do you live in the same area as Luna and Nala?" It wasn't like he was digging very deep into the girls history.

Irysh stared at the pretty boy with a sweet smile."I think it would be neat to know the time differences." She placed her drink to her lips. This wasn't completely a lie, but a twist of the truth made a better lie. "Doesn't it make you curious, does our sun rise and set at slower times or faster times." There was story books about stuff like this. If they stayed here for long periods of time would it be longer or shorter for the other world. It wasn't any different then someone living in a different country but this was on a much larger scale. She hoped that was enough bait to get her answer from Luna.

Shishi stopped, Irysh's answer was actually interesting. When Shishi woke up, Luna's mom was nagging about waking up. So it had to be around morning. That was completely different from what time it was back in their world. It was night time, but if he stopped to think about it did that mean they're a day ahead of them or a day behind. They could even be days ahead of them. Botan stopped looking over to Irysh with a cute smile. "You should meet Kurama, you two would get along really well." She was talking about how Irysh thought of such interesting things.

Kuwabara didn't wait to long to move into the kitchen and whip up a plan dish of scrambled eggs. It wasn't anything special. For Kuwabara this was his best batch he has made. Taking the plat of scrambled eggs from the kitchen to the room where Nala was. He knocked lightly before entering again. "Those guys are taking forever so I just brought you something." He placed the plate in front of her with a little mutter. "I hope you like it."

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

Shishi's comment to Hiei about taking her away made her blush. She takes some of the omelet also. As she started eating it. She blinked, as she notices Irysh choking? what was wrong now? was it something she said? was she really thinking about what she said? or wasn't she did not want to stay here. She figure much so. Even know Luna had to think about also.

But it was just something she just wanted to say about it. So everyone gotten the time to think about. "Umm? Oh yeah, It's was morning their when I arrived back. I believe it was Monday also. I don't know, I did not check for the day. But it sound be night their now. It's morning here now." She explained to Irysh.

She just remember that broken pendent. She reached into her bag pulled pendent the little red gem was broken on it. She made this thing when she was child. Nala helped her with it also. "That pretty. But the gem is broken." Yukina pointed at the red gem that was fallen off. "I did not think, I kicked that hard.. And the chain is broken also.." She really love this pendent.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Hiei glared at Shishi as he said that he was going take his 'sister' away from him. "Not without a fight!" He growled at Shishi. Yukina sweatdropped at both of them. He really protected of Luna and Yukina. "I just hope this don't turn out like an Kuwabara event..." She remember now he use to glare at Kuwabara when he use to be around her.

Luna sweatdropped at them. "Oh Hiei. Clam down.. We don't need an blood bath right now.." Luna tried to clam her 'brother' down from harming Shishi. Hiei stared at Luna. "If he harms you, I'll go after him!" He said coldy not to Luna. Luna sweatdropped. He sounds like her older sister. "Hiei, I don't need you act like my older sister.." Hiei stared at her. Older sister? "You have an older sister?" He asked.

This got Yukina attention. "Yeah I do, I forgot to say something about it also. She more like an mean older sister. She don't believe in my happy endings. You see. When I was child, I grew up with stories books of Princess and Prince how a girl meets an prince and they live together happily every after." She explained. As Yukina frowned. "That don't sound like nice sister..." Yusuke agreed with Yukina.

"That what you believe in Luna. Don't let her bother you with it. Anyway. What her name?" He asked as he taken more food also. "Mika. I think I have a picture.." She dig through her bag as she pulled out an photo of her sister then held out to Yusuke. "Oh wow, She look like you. Only with brown hair." He pointed out.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
NALA UTADA
User Image
"Heh sorry about that reaction towards Yusuke, lets just say that I was terrified for life during my first day at that school, Luna had helped me out afterwards..." Said Nala as she had sweatdropped a little before blushing at what Kuwabara had said while not knowing that their Conversation could be heard through her key. "Thanks but my Mother could say another thing, whenever I brought an animal home my mom would have a fit but luckily my dad somehow manages to convince her to let us keep them. Then my Parents had started the word to do the stuff that I do with Animals so we take care of them until they're really okay and then we'll try to see if some get adopted, if they didn't then they'd stay with us for life." Said Nala as she had smiled while looking over at Kuwabara. "To be honest nobody's really cared about some of the stuff I do, thanks for making me feel really special Kuwabara." Said Nala as she had smiled while blushing before she had sweatdropped while hearing what Shishiwakamaru was saying. "Just promise me this...never become anything like Shishiwakamaru and his perverted a** and just to let you know if he goes any farther I'm so kicking his a** when I see him..." said Nala as she couldn't help but be annoyed by the Imp, pretty boy who seemed like he just wanted to screw somebody-well in her opinion. "Oh yeah thanks Luna for reminding me, I'll fix the Jewel and if I see your sister again she's getting her a** kicked, our fight still isn't over with." Said Nala as she remembered how Luna's sister always tried to look down on both of them and try to make them feel like they were nothing. Nala had smiled as she had started to eat some of Kuwabara's food. "Oh wow this is delicious, lets just say that I'm forbidden to even touch a stove cause I can't cook for crap unless its Ramen Noodles." Said Nala jokingly as she had continued to eat Kuwabara's food.

Mood: Content / Happy
Thoughts: :3
Love me: Kazuma Kuwabara...
With me: Kuwabara
User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

She got her question, now she just needed to figure out if they were ahead or behind. It had to be a Saturday yesterday. That would mean that at 12:00 in this world it was 8:00 in the morning on Monday. That was a whole 24 hour difference plus 8 hours. It wasn't terrible but still Irysh was a little upset with the news. If she closed her eyes she could see her answering machine blinking wildly for how many messages she had been left. She poked the rest of her omelet with her chop sticks. People normally did this when they had something on their mind other then food.
"That isn't a huge difference but not that small of one either." She felt bad that Luna's pendent got broken but at least Nala could fix it for her. Those two were really close. She really didn't notice it until now. Some would even think they where sisters, that was if they looked more like each other. The next thing to pop up in conversation. Luna had a older sister. How could she not like her older sister. Nala didn't sound like she liked her either. Just listening to the conversation made Irysh feel a little bad. She wasn't going to claim that title but Irysh was the older sister. It wasn't the easiest title in the world. "I am sorry to hear that, older siblings are normally someone you can run to when the world tumbles down around you." The way she talked about it, it was like there was a deep sadness in her eyes. Her face wore a smile, she couldn't cover her feelings about this subject. "They can be your best friend, partner in crime and protector. I wish you had a better relationship with your older sister." She took her plate from the table and placed it on the floor for Koro. The pup couldn't be happier. If you counted to three, you wouldn't even make it to three before the dog had everything gobbled up.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Shishi had to agree that was a pretty good size time difference. Definitely not something to laugh about. He tried not to pay attention to Hiei. The fire demon could say all he wanted but if Luna came on her free choice. Was the demon really going to rip her from Shishi's arms. He highly doubted this. So he let the little threat roll right off him. Glancing over to Luna's pendent, the thing was broken but he thought he heard Nala say she could fix it for her. That is a good thing Luna looked pretty upset that it was broken. The explanation on how it broke was a little confusing but that could have happened last night. That night would forever be lost to him. Which he wasn't sure if he liked or didn't like. It was really hard to tell when everyone told you instead of you truly knowing. Shishi took the picture of Luna's sister. She didn't look to mean, but there was more to things then looks. He was living proof to that. He shook his head, it was horrible to know that Luna sister was mean to her. Irysh had spoke up on the subject. Glancing over at the woman, her eyes looked so sad. Why was she smiling if she was so sad about it. "Yeah, I don't have any siblings to understand." Botan didn't have any siblings either. The only one in the group that had siblings was Hiei and Kuwabara. Both of the older siblings were completely different. Hiei seemed overly protective while Kuwabara's older sister acted more like a mother.

"Yeah, I can't image Kuwabara having to many good words about his sister either." She placed a finger on her lower lip. Then tapped her lip for a minute, she just couldn't image him saying anything nice about her.

"Hey don't rope me in with that pretty boy." It wasn't that he didn't want to know such naughty things about Nala. He was still a man but he didn't have attitude to ask such questions. Besides, in time he would know everything about those things. He hoped. Kuwabara gave a shocked face, the idea of a woman being that terrible at cooking was a little funny. People always think woman have those type of traits in their DNA. He gave a small laugh cup roman was nothing. Kuwabara couldn't eat them, after finishing one he still felt hungry. "Well if you like basic stuff I don't mind cooking for you." Taking a little minute before asking a question. "What is your family like?" He wondered if it was like his. Kuwabara didn't see his mother and father that much. Shiziru was like his mom. Even if she nagged and drove him nuts. He always wondered if he was a little bother to his sister.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

Luna nodded to everyone then stared at Irysh. That was true. Mika can be like that at times. But other times she can be mean to her. She was thinking she just cares about Luna to much to let her go with anyone. She pushes her plate away from her as she did not want to eat no more. "Yeah I know Nala.." She stood up from her spot. "I have to go do something.. Just come and get me when ready." she grabs her bag then heads out of the kitchen heading back to her room.

She grabs her computer, as she open it then turn it on. Then pulled up the wed site she was working for classes. She haven't decided to make the skin colors. Between Purple, Blue or pink. She check through the different colors. "I might as will.." She was falling behind in her homework now. She typed on her computer, as she grabs her glasses from the case then placed them on her face. She bear use them if anyone see her in glasses that might think she was a freak or something. What Irysh said about her sister read through her mind.

"Maybe I should talk with Mika.." She pulled the glasses down little bit. As she sighed. She laid back on the bed as she stared at the ceiling Her computer was on her stomach. She stared at the black mark on her neck. Then blushed as she dig through her bag as she grabs the Liquid Foundation. As covered up the marking on her neck. She wasn't going out looking like that. Luna never image him like that. But again. She only seen him in the anime. She don't much about him. She remember him in the Dark Tournament.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Hiei stared at Irysh. Was she upset about the sister thing? he wounder if she had an brother or sisters. But the way she put it. She did not have anyone like that. He did not want to ask her or anything. He stared at everyone else.

He really wasn't going take Luna away from Shishi. Luna was old enough to make what right for her. He just teasing the imp. "I agree what Irysh said about sibling." He said, as he watches Luna leave the room. Was she that upset about it?

"I feel bed for Luna and her older sister. I hope they can get along more." Yukina added, as she watches Luna leave the kitchen.

User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Being a older sibling is a gift but sometimes it came with horrible choices. Irysh knew this one very well. A small laugh slipped form her mouth hearing Hiei agree.
"See we cheat a bit, knowing the other side." She stuck out her tongue. It was a little hint to Hiei that she did have a younger sibling. Nothing much but a hint. Taking the plate from Koromaru she placed it in the sink. She wondered a bit how everyone was doing back home. Maybe if she asked Luna she could give her one little wish. She just needed to get the girl to think it was a good idea. "I am going to ask Luna something." She didn't wait to hear anyone say anything. They where free to follow if they wanted. Knocking on the door to the room Luna was in. She didn't hear a reply but figured the girl was already changed. It wasn't likely that the girl was doing anything to crazy. "I need to ask you a question." She opened the door slowly but gave a happy smile. If she upset Luna she didn't mean too. The look on her face told her that Luna was thinking about what she said. "You know I completely understand why you want to stay here." She leaned her back against the wall. "I wish you could go home for a day and talk to your sister before you choose. Even if you have to make up a story you should have a chance to tell your family you will be gone." None of the girls were for sure how to get back to their world. Nala knew how to get them back to the world she was in. It was like life rope. Who knows when the mission was completely they could be forced to choice for the rest of her life. Then they would never get to say good bye or tell their parents anything. It was actually a really horrible thought. A small tear dripped from her face. "I know that is pretty." before she could finish a hand appeared from the wooden floor. Spooky even how it gripped around Irysh's ankle. "Luna!" Her hand reached out to Luna while her body was pulled rather quickly down though the floor. It felt like her whole body was lighter then a feather. Weird couldn't even describe the feeling. Koromaru chomped down on the back off Irysh's shirt but her paws started to sink through the ground with Irysh.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out