Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yusuke Urameshi & Hiei & Yukina

Hiei sweatdropped at what Shishi was talking about to Luna. He wounder about the samething with Irysh also. If she wasn't angry with him what he said few moment ago. He would asked. He sighed. He did not want to lose the only person he can fine as an lover. He stared at Luna as she pulled out an small package. He titled his head. As Yusuke called it 'Condom' what the hell is that thing? Hiei blinked, he wounder how small things like that can make a human blush.

"Your world sound something different Luna." Yusuke said with an smile. He would love to see it for himself someday. He wounder if Irysh and Nala had different paths. It seem like Nala and Luna are childhood friends. "Hey Luna. Are close are you with Nala?" He asked. He knew they had to leave soon. But first he wanted to know this.

Before Luna can speak with Yusuke she dropped her bag on the ground, as everything fallen out of it. As she ran over to the bathroom door. Hiei stared at Luna then ran after her. He hear that also. "Do you think she alright?" Luna stared down at Hiei. Before Luna can knock on the door, she hear stumbling and slipping in the bathroom. "Irysh?! are you alright?!" She shouted out from behind the door. Hiei stared at the door also. Wounder about that himself.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
NALA UTADA
User Image
Nala had noticed her key charm was glowing so she had took off her necklace to hear what Yusuke had said out loud and was laughing about. "Sorry Luna! My older sister Ai had went ninja-mode and put that into your bag!" Said Nala as apparently she could talk to Luna and the others from her key. "And don't worry I'm doing just fine now, just spoiling little Eikichi here." Said Nala as she had smiled on her end since she and Kuwabara had already eaten breakfast. "And Yusuke if you're talking about as if I'm a lez then I'll kick your a**; oh I only went to an All-Girl High School for two years and no matter where I go the joke seems to never get old!" Said Nala as she had an anime vein on the side of her head.

"Well I was just about to ask about Irysh-that scream sounded like something had terrified the hell out of her." Said Nala as she had looked to see another charm appear onto her necklace, the blades that Rikku always carried with her. "Well I've achieved enough level to get my third form apparently just now Luna. And Yusuke we've known each other since we were little kids." Said Nala as she had spoken through her Magical Item. "Look I'm like up and at them and stuff so you guys can transport or like come on over if you guys want and Luna I need my change of clothes dammit." Said Nala in a joking manner.

Mood: Content
Thoughts: :3
Love me: Kazuma Kuwabara...
With me: No One

Shishi =+= Kuwabara =+= Botan

A condom, the woman carried it with her. That sparked Shishi's interest indeed. That explained little bit of her feelings for things in the relationship corner. She talked about a lot of guys asking her out but she never dated one. He wanted to say that it was because she was always in love with him. Once your in love with the best the rest look like cheap trinkets. A loud scream floated towards them. His eyes turned to the bathroom. Irysh had screamed like someone had just murdered her. He wanted to stop of them to ask more questions but instead a better idea floated to his mind. Botan rushed towards Luna and Hiei. She listened for a minute trying to figure what happen. Pushing passed Luna and Hiei she went to open the door and noticed it was locked. "Irysh unlock the door!"Shishi waited for a couple of minutes before turning into his imp form. His little body made it extremely easy to dig through all the stuff that spilled on to the floor. People wouldn't notice right away because he was so small. It was better this way then him digging through her stuff in his bigger sexy form. He would really catch their eyes He stopped at a minute holding the condom in his little hands. A blush came across the mans face noticing the date on the thing was expired. This was a hint of maybe she has never done it before. He started to dig through the stuff wondering if she carried toy's with her.

Kuwabara laughed the sight of Nala and Eichiki playing was easy on his eyes. It was like when a man comes home from work, it was something special. Even if he didn't know how to cook that much, Nala complemented him anyways. She was truly a sweet girl. "Thank you but I am not really that good." It was neat learning what Nala did back home. The idea of Eichiki not having a home. That would break Kuwabara's heart. There wasn't many stray's were Kuwabara lived. He couldn't understand why people would do that to adorable creatures. "I am glad in your world they have you." He gave a warm smile seeing Eichiki and Nala getting along so well. He wasn't sure if he wanted to have her leave at all. What ever this feeling was, he wasn't sure if he wanted to give it up. Something looked like it bothered her though she stopped mid sentence. What was to come out of her mouth next was actually a nice idea. He wouldn't mind finding out more about Nala. It would be cool for him to be the only one to know. A little bit of a frown came to his face when he noticed she was talking through her key. Did this mean he lost his chance to ask her questions? He hoped not, he had some crazy questions to ask her. She did mention a couple things that made it open to ask different ones. Luna and her knew each other since they where children. That was pretty amazing, though he wondered how Irysh fit in to all of it. Still a childhood friendship is normally extremely strong.

It couldn't be just any toy's either, he was looking for special toys. His ears twitched a bit hearing Nala's voice. For someone who wasn't lez she was pretty defensive. He would keep that in the memory for a little note.
User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Irysh never really talked about herself to Luna or Nala. There was no need in her mind. She didn't want to mix real life with the gaming world. In that world she was free to be what ever she wanted to be. She could be someone's hero, or someone's worse enemy it didn't matter in the end it was always fun. A completely different person if someone wanted. The only thing Luna and Nala knows about Irysh is that she works a lot. So the only time they can game together is night. Irysh never really explained where she worked. She had a dog named Koromaru and has a horrible fear of certain types of bugs. Irysh wouldn't have even told them this if it wasn't for the fact they where chatting over a mic and Irysh screamed in their ears. She had been snuggled up in her bed. Slicing people up when she felt something crawl up her leg. Thinking it was just that weird ichy feeling she put her hands down to scratch it. When she placed her hands down on the spot and racked upwards. She had raked the roaches body across her leg. That is when the scream of death happened. Her hands shot up like the cops where behind her with a gun. She found herself out of the covers and in the living room faster then a track star. So being that she did scream in their ears. She had to explain why she screamed then got off so quickly. Her explanation for it, is bugs don't like her. So they attack her, and she runs from them. She will not sleep in a room if she finds a bug in it until the bug is proven dead. If one crawls across her skin she wants a bath almost seconds after. Irysh could hear its little feet scrapping across the tile. That little bug had just won itself a free shower cause Irysh wasn't getting back in. She would gladly wait till she got to Kuwabara's house to try again. Opening the cabnet like it was a bomb her hands shook a bit. Her eyes glancing from the folded towel then back to the shower. She did this a couple of times before pulling the towel out and shaking it. If there was one on the towel she was going to start crying. Things looked clear though. At this time she couldn't help but think of Ivan. If he was her he would save her from the horrible thing. He would be like lightening. Trying to calm herself down a bit she heard voices on the other side of the door. 'was she alright? No I don't feel alright.' She went to go pick up Koromaru from the sink. Her plan was to escape the bathroom and shut the door behind her. The filthy little creature couldn't come after her.
"There is a geji geji in here!" She yelled out to Luna then just before she went to unlock the door the bug ran out from the shower towards the sink. Irysh swung the bathroom open. Showing the geji geji is the size of someones palm. She hide behind the group.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
ღ Female from another universe
Moonlight Princess

User Image

Luna blinked, as she hear something. She looked back at the bag. Where did Shishi go? before she can hunt down the imp, she can hear Nala's voice. Then sweatdropped about her older sister was the one that slipped the condom into her bag. "Oh Nala! I'm going kill her!" She blushed deeply about it. As she sighed, as she notices her bag moving around. What the world? did some animal got into her bag? She walked out of the house then heads over to her bag then grabs it.

"It heavy.. I don't remember packing alot of stuff.." She open the bag she stared at the little imp that was inside her bag. Then sweatdropped. "Nosey are we?" She wasn't mad about it. She was more like 'If you want to know more, You would just asked' she reached down then Shishi by his kimono then pulled him out of the bag into her hand. "If you want to know about the condom thing. You should just asked." A blush appear on her face. Then blinked, as she hear Nala to bring her clothes to her.

"We're coming soon! Just hold on." She said staring back down at Shishi. Then blinked. She was wounding why he was searching through her bag for. She was thinking it was for the condom thingly. Then sweatdroppped at the lez thing that Nala said. "Eh.. I'm not going answer that.. Because.. I'm not an lez... Or an bi..." She lower her head. She going get Nala for that. Yes she did go to an all girl school together with her also.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Hiei sweatdropped at Irysh. Geji Geji? the hell is that? the male stared at the bug A bug? he stared at Irysh. It wasn't funny. "I take it you don't like bugs that much? You really are a playful tiger." With an smile, as he stared at the bug that crawled down the drain. "Clam down. It not going harm you. Unless you harm it." He said, as he notices she was yelling at Luna about it. He stared back at the blond female who went back to her bag.

Luna turned around facing Irysh. "centipede!?" She hated those! Yusuke sweatdropped at both girl's. "Wow your really not the bug types" He teased as Luna glared at him. "Leave me alone Yusuke! I'm phobia about insects.." She blushed. Hiei blinked. Both of them? he stared back at Irysh then back at Luna. "Girls.." With an small smug on his face.

Botan gave a little shiver then looked back at Irysh in her towel. She never thought the woman would be so freaked out about bugs. Then again had to admit everyone had their little fears. Even the biggest person in the world feared something. "Hiei's right, it wont hurt you." She pet Irysh's head trying to calm her down. Shishi felt the bag shake a bit. The more he dug through the bag he couldn't find anything to naughty. He wondered if he was looking in the wrong place. If she was open about the condom he thought she would have on her. He could admit when he was wrong but being pulled from the bag by his kimono he raised his eye brow with a smirk.

"Okay, do you have any kinky thinks you like? What gets a rise out of you." With a little poof he was back in his normal form pushing her against the wall. His dark pink eyes staring deep into hers watching for a flicker if she would try to lie. Botan turned towards Shishi with a playful smirk. This man knew exactly what to ask to make things naughty. She wondered what was running through Luna's head. He brushed her cheek with his hand and pushed his body closer to hers. He didn't want the girl escaping. "Do you want me?" Botan couldn't help but giggle. At this rate, they where going to know everything about Luna. Even the stuff that people really shouldn't know.
User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Irysh shook her head in a upset manner.
"I hate them, and all there creepy legs. I hate the sound of there nasty feet running across the ground. They carry horrible germs. Geji Geji leak arsenic from their exoskeleton. Horrible little creatures!" Irysh watched it escape down the drain. It was like a horror movie for her and the murderer was still around. She held Koro tightly with a sad look. There is no way she could use this shower room until someone did something about it. Her expression seemed to perk up a bit noticing that Hiei called her a playful tiger. That was a start, Irysh nuzzled up close to him. "Next time you should kill it." leaned in giving a little kiss on his cheek. Her mood changed, hearing Shishi's question. That was none of his business. She held Koro out close to his face. The dog was growling meanly. She was already pretty upset seeing Irysh scream and freak out. "Luna, you don't have to answer that. Its none of his business." If the questions were this bad, Irysh was glad she escaped them. Pulling Koro back into her arms she pet Koro with a cute smile. She walked into the room where all the bags were. She remembered that Nala had spoke of bring some clothes that she made for her. Irysh really hoped that they fit and were good looking. She dug through one of the bags. Finding a gray tone jean short shorts with a mix of black on it was nice. It reminded her of her poison jeans back home. That would be fine then glancing through the bag again for a top. There was a tight string top with paw princes on it. It would have to do for now. It didn't take long for Irysh to toss the clothes on. Her mind replayed Hiei's voice over and over in her head. 'playful tiger.' She wanted to hop around the room and squeal. Randomly she pointed to the ceiling with a grin. "I will not let Mukuro have him."
=+=

=+=

=+=

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

She watches as Shishi turned back to normal. Her face turned deeply red. At his questions. She blushed deeper as his hand brushed her cheek, his body up against her. When Irysh said it was none of his business and her dog was close to his face. Luna sweatdropped. As she gotten idea. It was dirty. But if Shishi wanted to know.

"I'm not telling. It's an secret Shishi. If you want to know about it. You have to keep on guessing. It's like an game.." Her blue eyes stared into his deep pink ones with an smirk on her face. She will give him to play about all right. Luna wanted to be playful about it also. She had many more of those Condom's also. But they're hidden also.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Hiei blushed when he kisses his cheek. He stared down at the ground. Then smiled at her. "I'll next time for you Irysh." With an smile. As she kisses his cheek then nuzzled up close to her. He blushed. Then give an smile. When her mood changed about Shishi's questions about Luna's sex life. He sweatdropped. Was that Imp that dirty with this female? Hiei stared out into space. He did not want to ask any one that.

It wasn't his business also. He blinked. as he hear that Irysh that Mukuro wasn't going take him. Then blushed. She really dose like him. "Oh Irysh, If you don't mind. I like to know more about you. Like what do you do living stuff like that. But you don't tell me around them if you don't want too.." He really wanted to know what this female dose back in her world also.

Yusuke stared at Shishi and Luna. Really they're hitting with each other? "And I thought I was dirty minded. Pretty boy is more dirter then myself.." He turned back to the group. Yukina felt bed for poor Luna. Dose Shishi really wanted to know about her life like that. But again she never thought this side of Luna. This was funny.

User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Cracking the door after she heard Hiei speak about wanting to know more about her. She stepped from the room slowly trying to think of things that wouldn't harm her out look. It took more then a minute to even think about. In the end she really didn't want to tell Hiei anything dragged about her. Instead she kepted it to the basics. So basic that it was like she was being introduced in her third grade class.
"My name is Irysh Hyou, I like the color red. My favorite rose is blue and I hate bugs." Irysh had to hand it to Luna. She was a naughty little thing. It even made Irysh wondered. Though she wouldn't help the pretty boy in guessing. She leaned against the door frame pretending to think about other things. "My pup's name is Koromaru, she is really possesive of me. She likes walks and hates cats because one pawed her in the face once. Just once!" Irysh made sure to stress the last part. It was the hint that something very bad happened to the cat. It wasn't that Irysh herself didn't like cats. In fact she enjoyed the bigger cats. Tigers where her favorite. Little tiger cubs were adorable. though if she had to choose between a cat or Koromaru. It would be Koromaru, because Irysh has had her since she was still on milk. Flashing a smile she heard her tummy grumble a bit. "My head hurts a bit and my tummy says its breakfast time? Is that good?" Koro ran around the room for a bit. She was a little hyper.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Botan gave a little nod to Yusuke. She had to agree she didn't think anyone could be any more perverted then Yusuke. Shishi turned to Yusuke with a little question. "Are you jealous cause you haven't had a taste of Keiko yet?" Botan looked to shishi then back to Yusuke. She did this a couple of times before laughing. She laughed so much it hurt. If anyone was going to know about that it was only Yusuke and Keiko. She knew that Keiko would easily kill the poor boy if he said if they have. Botan hoped he would play the safer card even if they had gotten a little naughty. Shishi turned back to Luna when he heard her comment. It was a game was it. He was willing to guess all night if he had to. He grabbed Luna's wrists pinning them above her head. Leaning in to whisper in her ear he spoke. "Do you like to be tied down." He planted a kiss just below her ear on her neck. The first one was soft like a feather, while the next one was a little more aggressive. The last one had a small sharp feeling. Not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to get the job done. Each kiss was a degree or sign. Did she liked to be handled nicely, passionately or rough. He wanted to listen and record any movements she would make to each one. When he removed his lips from her neck, a black spot laid where his lips were. A tiny little hickey, many people saw hickeys as a mark of owner ship over someone. Others saw it as a sign of so one already having a wild night. Botan couldn't help but keep watching. Even if she couldn't hear what Shishi told her.

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

User Image
Moonlight Princess

User Image

Luna become quite, Then sudden the tables turned on the poor girl. She was tried down to the wall. Luna's face turned bright red. 'This your fault Ai-Chan!' blaming Nala's older sister for the condom thing. The girl started to wiggle little. When she felt the first kiss, the female heart jumped. Then started racing. The second one made her blush header then deeper. But the third one made her moan for an reason. 'Great when did I became part some sex movie!?' the female felt her body heat up as she was having fever. But not really an fever.

Then she remember something about her character. As she grab his kimono's top then pulled herself up to him. Then whispered into his ear. "Moon Princess had to be an Virgin until her eighteen birthday. If she lose it before then. The crystal will not work." She knew her eighteen birthday was four days away. "Four days I'll be eighteen. Then I will tell you my secret." In low voice, as her eyes stared down at the ground. Wait.. why was she saying this!?

Kuuzuha's Princess

Bashful Gaian

Yusuke glared at Shishi. "Stay out this pretty boy!" He growled at Shishi then glared away from him. Then stared at Botan who was laughing. Wasn't that funny. He stared down at the ground.

Hiei stared at Irysh. As he let everything sink in. She like the color red? she like blue roses? she hated bugs course. She stared at the puppy Koromaru. Pretty name for an puppy. "I see. I like them all of them. And Koro is cute for an dog." He stared down at Koro she was cute for an puppy.

He notices Irysh was hungry. "I'm not the best cook. I'm sure We can make something up. I'm hungry also..." He stared at Shishi. He wounder if He was going eat Luna for breakfast. The way he was thinking.
User Image

=+=
=+=

=+=

User Image

Irysh laughed to herself thinking of Hiei cooking was to much for her. She had never seen the man even cook anything in the show. She did remember someone roasting some thing for him.
"Its okay, this I can do." Irysh lived by herself. Ivan would come over a lot. This was because no one ever wanted to humor the boy and have what he wanted. So she was used to cooking for more then just herself. They looked pretty deep in conversation about things. Some of it kind of looked like rape but Irysh would let this pass. If Luna wanted out of it, she had faith the girl knew a way out. Moving into the kitchen she looked around for a minute. The stove was pretty old, it was a gas. It shouldn't really surprise her to much. The only oven they had was a fish oven. This also shouldn't surprise her, cracking the fridge she made a couple of mumbles. None of them formed any words. She wondered what Luna liked to eat. Irysh made herself like home. Pulling to pan out and starting to stove. Irysh started singing while she moved around the kitchen. The pan was heating quickly. On a gas stove it would take minutes. Her hands moved fast cutting 5 bacon strips into little pieces. After they were cut up nicely she tossed them in one pan. Horrible part of bacon, it was a war zone when it hit the pain. Hissing and sparking, it always acted like it was mad. Her attention went to the next pan placing pieces of sausage in it. It may seem like a lot of meat but it really wasn't when you might be feeding a lot of people. Koro circled Irysh's feet, if anything dropped that pup was going to have it before it hit the ground. The next step was a little easier, slicing up some veggies. Onions, bell peppers, potatos and a little bit of tomatoes. After that was done she placed it a side. The bacon was almost done she tossed the pieces with the sausage. She cut the potato pieces in really thin slices so it would cook faster. Tossing them in the free pan, then turning the second pan on low. The cooking on that side needed to be slowed down a bit to make sure that everything was perfectly cooked and not over cooked. One tablespoon of butter and lots of pepper. She stirred the potato's but let them sit for minutes. Her last thing that needed to be done was eggs. They were also the fastest to cook so everything was going to be good. The smell would leak from the kitchen soon. This breakfast is called a Denver omelet. Irysh hoped that they liked it, if not then they could make their own food. She took down a large bowl and started cracking eggs into it. When the potato's were finally perfect she tossed them with the bacon and Sausage. The next to come, veggies. They needed to be lightly grilled. It would take the strong taste away from the onions. After that she poured the eggs in slowly and watch it cook from the sink. She needed to clean all the stuff she used it would be rude to leave it dirty. Flipping the omelet over she pulled out a large plate. This was used for serving more then one person. Tilting the pan so the omelet slipped half way on to the plate she sprinkled a bit of cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Rolling it with chop sticks to make it look like something straight out of a five star restaurant. She sprinkled cheese on top and kept the two pans on the side. It is very bad to put pans under water after being heated from the bottom. Koromaru started whining like the dog has never been fed in her life. Irysh let out a little giggle at the dog. It was big enough to give everyone a normal helping. That is if they wanted, if not she didn't mind everyone had their own tastes.
=+=

=+=

=+=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out