Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hana quickly reached up to grab a robe from the bathroom door so he wouldn't see how bad it really was. Though it was the thing he couldn't see that Hana knew would make him the angriest. Hana hadn't had the courage to tell Misaki thatd she'd been pregnant a week ago. Her news had sent Yukina's father into such a rage he'd beaten her for it. The man had hurt her so badly that she'd lost the baby. Hana had yet to have a proper cry over it really.

"Yes, you're right.,"Hana said, her throat tightening as she thought about the baby.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki could still tell when something was wrong with Hana, even if she had a different look to her so her body language was a little different. "What is wrong Hana?" he asked her, knowing something was up other than her looking over her body the way it was.
User Image

Hana was silent after asked her what was wrong. She didnt know how he would handle her news. The girl rested her hand on her lower stomach her eyes filling with tears. The life that had been lost was more than she felt she could bear. The baby would have been their third child together after all this time missing him. Now their child had been lost.

"I...um...,"Hana started, feeling her throat tighten more as the tears kept coming"I was pregnant....a week ago. I found out a few days after I left. He...her father found out...and beat me...I...lost the baby.,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki heard her and so many emotions flooded over him he didn't know what to do at first. But when he could finally think and he wasn't feeling numb, he knew Hana needed him. Misaki moved closer and he hugged Hana, careful of her bruised ribs. "Hana I'm so sorry..." he whispered softly. Misaki knew it was hard for him, but for her...it had to have been devastating.
User Image

Hana nodded quietly, remaining still while he came up behind her to hug her gently. She leaned into his chest with a shuttering sigh, reaching up to wipe her tears. The pain would take some time to heal but she was sure it would be fine. What about Misaki? How was he feeling? The girl turned around slowly in his arms to look up at him.

"Im going to be okay though....the doctor said I can still have children if I want.,"she said, touching his cheek"What about you? Are you...alright?,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki honestly was just mostly sad right now, not angry. Having children, having suffered the loss of Hana, had tempered him a bit, and now he wasn't as quick to act or be angry. "i just...we never got to see our third child..." He said softly as he looked down at her.
User Image

Hana felt just as torn up about it as he was. Their child hadn't even had a chance at life thanks to Yukina's father. The only thing that had saved that man from Hana's anger was the fact that if not for him and his wife she would still be dead. No wonder Yukina never returned to her body, she couldn't take the pain anymore. Hana touched his cheeks with her small hands to frame his face.

"I know....I wanted to meet them too. I was completely broken when I lost it but...we can always have another. We already have two beautiful twins right now as well. I will give you another child when you wish to try again. It'll be okay, we are together now...I'm staying right here.,"she said.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki knew it was true, but it made him feel better hearing hana tell him that they coudl have more children when they were ready. He knew the time for that would have to wait though. They had two little ones already, and she had to heal. "I know...and I won't let anything take you away from me again." he whispered softly and he kissed the love of his life gently on the lips.
User Image

Hana kissed him back, touching his cheek with her good hand. She was sad over the loss of their child but she was far to happy to be back with her family to focus on it. She pulled back from him slowly before smiling up at him. This was where she belonged and no where else. Hana knew she would never return to the mansion on the other side of town. However, she was determined to help Yukina's mother. She had been the only one to try to save Hana at the hospital. Now that poor woman's life could be in danger.

"Misaki, I'm only here because of Yukina's mother. She saved my life and let me escape. I want to help her...I owe her everything. Please, can we do anything to save her?,"Hana asked, feeling anxious for the woman who saved her"She may not be my real mother but...she's the closest thing I've ever had to one.,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki heard her and he nodded softly. "Of course we can. I have no problem going in there and giving that man a piece of my mind for everything he did to Yukiana, you and her mother." He said to her. He was going to make that man pay, and it wasn't going to be quick either.
User Image

Hana was happy to know that Misaki would help Yukina's mother after everything that had happened. If Hana could do anything to repay Yukina it would be to save her mother and to find her a safe place to live.

"After we save her...you can't tell her that I'm here. I wish she could stay a part of our lives but I can't run any risks that we'll be found. She's keenly aware that I am not her daughter anymore.,"Hana said, remembering the conversation she'd had with Yukina's mother before she ran from the hospital"I told her that...Yukina had died a year ago after I came into her body. She didn't want to believe it at first but I told her to look into my eyes. It didn't even take her ten seconds to realize it wasn't her daughter looking back at her. Just like it only took you ten seconds to realize it was me. I didn't want to hurt her but it was the only way to really get her to let me go. She said "you have still tried to be a good daughter to me even though you aren't Yukina. The least I can do is save you, so that you can be happy.,"

Hana felt tears enter her eyes again, remembering what the woman had done for her. "I don't want her to die,"Hana said, wiping at her eyes.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki "I understand Hana." he said softly. He didn't want her to go without a mother whne she was so close to having the closest thing to one. He hugged her softly and said, "I won't let that happen. THe moment you are feeling better we will go save her."
User Image

Hana nodded, letting herself be held as the tears slowly started to disappear from her face. For now she just wasn't strong enough to stand up to Yukina's father. Her body was so beaten that it was even painful just to breathe thanks to bruised ribs. Hana slowly lifted herself upwards a little before kissing his cheek softly. For now she was to happy to be back at Misaki's side to think about anything else. She'd been so scared she'd never see him again because of Yukina's father. He would have done anything to keep her away from Misaki after finding out Hana had gotten pregnant. Not to mention Misaki was a mercenary with a frightening record of violence against rival gang members. Yukina's father wouldn't want her to be affiliated with someone like Misaki especially not his only daughter.

"I'm sorry I can't do much for the children not that I'm like this.,"she said softly"I wanted to help you take care of them.,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki nodded softly. "It is okay Hana...it isn't your fault. You are going to be there for so much of their life to come, I'm sure they understand, even if they are just babies right now. They have your big brain after all." he said and smiled to her.
User Image

Hana blushed happily when he said he thought the children were intelligent like she was. She loved getting compliments from him despite how banged up she looked. She was about to say something when she heard one of the little ones crying. Quietly she walked out into the living room to see Kenji crying impatiently. The second he laid eyes on his mother though his crying quieted to a whimper. Yukiji had looked a little upset as well seeing her brother cry but smiled when she too saw Hana. They both began to babble happily, lifting their arms wanting to be picked up.

"Oh..mommy would love to hold you both but my arm is hurt.,"she said, looking over at Misaki for help"I could probably hold Kenji with my good arm. Is he hungry do you think?,"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff