Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki didn't hold her as close to make sure he wasn't hurting her now after he had. He listened to her and he glared out into the distance as he tried to comfort her. "I will kill him...no one hurts you and gets away with it." He said, getting more and more upset. He was worried about Yukiana's mother as well, but right now it was Hana he was worried about.
User Image

Hana could sense how upset and enraged Misaki was upon hearing what Yukin'a father had done. She was scared that he was going to track her down to this place. However, that didn't scare her near as much as the possibility the man could end her life. It wasn't a wonder Yukina had gone into a coma. Her father had probably beat her to the point of no return.

"I'm not going back to that house..ever.,"she said, burying her face against his shoulder"I want to help Yukina's mother but..I...have to heal first. Please Misaki, can we go inside?,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki took her inside and he closed the door. "I wont let you go back there. We can help her mother...but now you need to rest. I won't let him get away with what he did to you." MIsaki said. He was worried about the mother as well, but right now there was Hana in front of him hurt and beat up, and he had just got her back, MIsaki wasn't going to lose Hana again to anything or anyone.
User Image

Hana followed Misaki into the house without even the slightest bit of hesitation. She was so beaten up that it was painful to walk. Once they were inside she listened to him quietly before nodding softly when he told her he wasn't going to let her go back. Chances were she wouldn't go back even if her father threatened her life. Slowly, Hana slipped from Misaki's arms to pull backwards so he could see the rest of her body. The girl removed her coat, mittens and scarf before pulling up her shirt so that he could see the area along her rib cage and lower belly. Her entire torso was completely bruised and her middle was wrapped in a bandage.

"Hee didn't quite break my ribs but he was very close. It's a bit painful to move right now but I'll be healed in about a week. I...ran here as fast as I could.,"she said softly.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki saw her and he was filled with sadness for her, and rage against the man who had done this to her. "you need rest." he said, having Hana go to their room so that she could lay down and rest. He was more worried about getting her better right now than anything.
User Image

"Alright.,"Hana said, going into the bedroom and laying down slowly. Every single inch of her body ached. Hana had tried for several days not to remember the days of her beatings. It was terrifying because in her first life that had never happened. Misaki had never once laid a hand on her not even so much as a spanking. So to have this father treat her this way was scary.

"Ow...,"Hana murmured as she tried not to roll onto her bad side."Im sorry...I didnt get back to you sooner. I tried.,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki shook his head as he sat down on the bed next to her, stroking her hair lightly. "It wasn't your fault...it was his." he said, getting her as comfortable as he could. "Do you need anything?" he asked her, willing to do anything to make Hana feel better.
User Image

Hana nodded, slowly using her good hand to pull up the right leg of her pants. Around her ankle was a radio collar like the ones put on criminals. The thing was emitting a signal to Yukina's parents so they knew where she was at every second. She had to get it off because she was running out of time.

"W-we have to get this thing off.,"Hana said quietly, moving her pant leg up a little more"M-my hacker friend j-jammed the signal for now but the program is on a limited time. I-I only have five more minutes until it stops working and Yukina's father will know my location. T-then we have to destroy her cellphone. I can't have any kind of devices on me they can use to find us.,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki looked down at it and he saw the device. Lucky for them he knew how to remove them without hurting her even more. Misaki went and got his tools and after a few moments he had it off. He knew they had to get it moving, so he went outside and saw the trash being picked up, and he threw it into the back as the truck was leaving. Once he had done that, Misaki went back to Hana and he sat down next to her. "Do you need anything?" He asked her.
User Image

Hana shook her head, leaning up the best she could to kiss his forehead. It took a bit of effort but Hana needed to feel closer to him for even just another minute.

"N-no...I have what I need now...you...and the kids back beside me. I've been trying for weeks to get back to you because I was scared. I thought he was going to kill me before I ever had a chance to start over with you.,"Hana said, filling tears enter her eyes as the fear finally sunk in"I thought I was going to lose you all over again.,"

The girl lifted up her hand to wipe at her eyes, sniffling softly.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

He felt the kiss on his forehead and he smiled softlyt o her. He heard Hana about being scared of not getting back to them, at losing her second shot at being with her family. "I would have found you Hana. I couldn't let that happen again, not to me, to you or the kids. We all need you Hana." He said softly and he kissed her lips softly, moving closer to her but being careful of her wounds.
User Image

Hana closed her eyes when she noticed him lean forward to kiss her. His kiss was so soft it didn't even hurt her busted lip. She kissed him awhile before doing her best to move closer to him as well. After some time she slowly broke the kiss but remained staring deeply into his eyes. With a soft sigh she rested her forehead against his shoulder before taking in his familiar scent. Even in this body neither his smell or his warmth felt any different to her than it had before. Hana could have been blind in this new life and still have found him.

"I'm feeling a bit tired.,"she said quietly"Will you let me sleep awhile? You don't have to stay next to me if there are things you need to do for the twins. I'm not...going anywhere...,"

With that, Hana's eye closed as she fell asleep against him. The exhaustion had finally claimed the tired young woman.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki was going to speak, but she had fallen asleep before he could. "of course you can sleep." he whispered softly. He kissed her head softly and he let her lean on him for a while. Misaki had missed this, her being here with him. Now that she was back, he would never let anything take her away from him except old age. One of the babies started to cry after a while, so he laid her down gently and he went to tend to their child.
User Image

Hana slept for hours in a deep dreamless sleep. She hadnt slept so well in an entire year. She even slept through the little one crying. The girl would have given anything to help but she was exhausted. When she did wake up her ribs were completely sore. The man had beat her so hard he'd nearly broken them. She winced in pain when she got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She removed her clothes and slowly examined herself in the mirror.

"I look like a banana. ,"she said, seeing the massive bruising along her ribs.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Misaki had taken care of the children and they were in a little play pen they had with some toys that were safe for their age. He had gone to check up on Hana and saw her in the bathroom talking about her condition. "I would still pick you out though." he said, coming to stand behind her and smiling al ittle. "You will heal up now that you are safe." he said, kissing her head softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff