Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
                                                    A nest was something Myra couldn’t live without, after all she was still a bird at heart. It offered her a type of security that the phoenix was unable to find anywhere else in her human form. There were many old proverbs that dealt with circles as a way of protecting one from outside forces while they slept and many ancient creatures that Myra had met in her lifetime still followed the old proverbs. Also a normal bed was too confining, to be stuck laying straight on something one could easily fall off of was not an appealing idea to the doctor who loved to be able to spread out of curl into a ball. The nest offered her a fully rested night which helped resonate her magic and keep it strong, the bed the poor phoenix was always to worried she would fall off and would end up waking constantly though out the night to ensure her safety from the hard ground. It was an odd thing for many of the younger creatures, an even odder notion to humans, to witness someone sleeping on something other than the normal bed but Myra did not care, after all people rarely entered her tent.

The rarity of her special place being invaded by unwelcome guests was starting to crack when Myra was woken up to a stream of water being poured onto her head. A loud gasp left the teenagers lips as she sat up, the water sizzling as it made contact with her heated skin. The phoenix had little control over her body while she was sleeping, and naturally she defended against water so in her tired state instincts had kicked in to protect her flames beneath the skin. “What the hell.” Myra muttered, wondering if there was a leak in the tent that a heavy rain was coming through…but hadn’t the sky been clear during her little sneak trip into Li-Fans tent? The confusion quickly left her still sleep fogged brain when a very grumpy voice interrupted the silence. Her eyes finally focused on the man in front of her and Myra swallowed hard, the faint sizzling noise quickly dying down to leave Myra still partly soaked and she prayed he didn’t notice. How would she explain that to someone who already appeared to be questioning her lie? Li-Fan hadn’t outright called bullshit on her cover story but he did seem to ask the more difficult questions that if Myra hadn’t of already spent so long living this lie there would have been inconsistencies in her story.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Myra quickly turned her face to one of innocence and scooted away from the pink haired man that was leaning a little too close for her liking. She doubted the stern Li-Fan would want to try anything on a teenage body, expecially with him being so upset over the surprised dye job, but she did fear them being close to each other would cause questions. The sizzling had disappeared but she was still drying at a faster rate than normal. “I rather like the change.” She smiled at him, leaning into a large pillow as she gazed up at the fruits of her labor. The pink really did look ridiculous on him. “Did the dye job to make your hair the striking blue-black that it is go wrong?” She questioned. It was highly unlikely that Li-Fan dyed his hair considering he did share distant genes with the thunder god but Myra still chose to tease him about it. “Because if it did I’m sorry that has nothing to do with me. I’ve never messed with hair dye, I love my natural color.” Her hair had grown from her child form of chin length to rest just past her shoulders, the auburn-red color starting to shine more as her body adapted to teenage puberty.

Raising an eyebrow at the taller man Myra climbed out of her nest to walk over to her chest that was full of clothes. “If you hate the color so much you can always cut it off and let it grow back at its natural color.” She teased him, smiling sweetly even though she knew the idea would anger him more. “But I think pink suits you nicely.” She was rummaging through her chest, trying to find a piece of clothing that would fit her body, after all Myra had clothing for every age since she was constantly changing. Finally settling on an outfit the teenager glanced at the man in the room before she slipped off the pale nightgown and used it to dry off the rest of her hair. Myra was not a shy woman, not when she was in this and her adult body, and she figured with Li-Fan being a doctor he could stay professional in front of a naked body. “The patients are going to love the new choice, especially the younger ones.” Her hands were busy clothing herself into a very revealing outfit. A top that only covered her growing chest and left her stomach bare except for a few wisps of fabric that attached to a long skirt with slits traveling all the way from its hem to her hips. Normally the phoenix wouldn’t choose such an outfit for work, it was more of a leisure dress that many would think was meant only for the bedroom, but she was in a playful mood now and wondered what his reaction would be. “You must let me see their faces when you enter the tent for the first time.” She was beaming now and trying to hold in her giggles, the more she looked at the pink hair the harder it was to keep her laughter concealed.

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

"Just a little rude awaken for you, almost like what I got." Li-Fan muttered as he looked at the long strands falling between his fingers. 'To be honest it is not to horrible a shade of pink...', he thought to himself, though his face still had a disgruntled expression. How had he not heard her come into his tent? Had he really been that tired? Myra was full of little surprises it seemed, as well as secrets. He had not questioned her to deeply about her cover story but he still did not believe that she was still just a simple elf that suffered a misfortune. Her energy was to different from that of an elf, to different from any other creature he had met over his thirty year life span. Observing her over the week he was only finding himself believing more and more that she was not what she said she was. Closing his blue eyes, Li-fan tried to calm himself. It was only pink hair, with luck it would wear off quickly, and he should consider himself lucky that she had not decided to cut it. Would he of been able to control himself then? He did not expect others to understand, or even know about, the old tradion. He didn't expect them to understand why it meant so much to him, but he did expect people to respect his wish that his hair be left alone. It was not that he hated his hair to be messed with all together, he just did not not like it being cut...or used for such petty means as pulling off a childish joke.

"Oh, well if you say so then I'm sure you are completely innocent." Li-Fan said sarcastically, given her a look that said he didn't believe she was innocent at all. "There are only two people that I know of who would wish to pull a prank on me, and Svein would not dare to touch my hair." He added as he straightened up, given the teenage appearing Myra some space. His attention still wasn't on her fully as he once again ran his hair through the long pink hair, eyeing it with some distaste though he was no longer as upset as he once been. With a sigh he dropped his hands and turned his eyes back to her. He raised an eyebrow as she claimed to like the change as she leaned into one her overly large pillow and looked up at him. "For some reason I can't share the sentiment. I find that I rather hate it..Perhaps because pink just is not my color.". He noticed that the girl was drying faster than what would be considered normal and he felt curiosity pulling at his mind as he focused on that fact. How strange. At her next words he gave an amused chuckled, feeling himself start to relax some. He doubted the dye was permanent, no doubt it would come out after a wash or two, till then he would just have to deal with and find some way to gain as much amusement from it as Myra seem to. "Oh, and here I was hoping that no one knew about the dye jobs." he said rather seriously, though there was rare mischievous light dancing around his blue eyes that hinted the was joking. "I assure you that I have never dyed my hair, though I find it flattering that you find its natural color striking." he said, this time seriously. There had been on several occasions when he been asked what he had used to dye his hair and almost always no one believed him when he commented that the dark blueish-black was his natural color. He was aware genetics had gifted him this hair, among other things, as well as an inability to grow the grey hair that so eagerly covered his own mother's head as she grew older. It was these same genetics that allowed him to appear younger than he truly was, as it slowed his aging down by a few years. "Your hair never really stays the same long enough for it to matter if you dye it or not." he pointed out, his attention now on her hair. The length had changed as fast as the girl had aged, and now rested past her shoulder. As hair tended to do, it had also changed in color with her age. "Perhaps you are blessed then to have such a lovely color that suits you so well." While Li-fan supposed he could mean it as a compliment it was also him simply stating a fact. Her hair was a rich auburn-red that truly was a lovely shade that complemented her complexion and eyes well. No doubt women who thought themselves older than her was envious of such fine hair. Teenagers who thought themselves the same age were probably jealous her looks as well. Of course these were just observations of the analytic eye. Li-fan was sure that when Myra finally grew into her adult body she would indeed give the nurse from earlier that week reason to be jealous. Yet when Li-fan looked at Myra now all he saw was a friend and fellow doctor who's skill he had grown to admire in the last week, she was a pretty teenager but he was not interested in her in a sexual or romantic way. "My hair will go back to its original color but you...Well, you'll always be short." he said nonchalantly, knowing she probably wouldn't enjoy the comment but couldn't having a little bit more revenge.

If she had wanted to anger him she had succeeded more with that one comment than the horrible dye job. "I will not cut my hair." he said sharply, all traces of amusement gone from his voice. He could feel the small sparks jumping from this arm and closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath as he calmed himself again. To him the cutting of his hair was not a joking matter. He was from a clan that still followed the old tradition that one's hair was both their honor and their strength. If he were to cut it then it would mean he had done something to shame both him and his family. To be defeated in battle was one such ways, though there were several others. It was an ancient practice that had started to die out long ago, and it was one that he had learned from his father and his mother helped to uphold after the man had left. He had thought about cutting it once or twice, throw away tradition and move along with modern times, but he had never been able to bring himself to do it. "You may like the look but no one will take a doctor with pink hair seriously." he muttered as he watched her started to rummage through her chest. He rolled his eyes as she slipped off the night gown, averting his eye respectfully though not really bothered. If a naked body was going to bother him than he was in the wrong profession. Still if someone were to walk in at this moment it would look bad. "I'm sure they would. Rather glad that at least one of us is finding some amusement in all this." he sighed, not paying attention to what she was putting on, his eyes fixed to a different part of the tent. He wasn't sure if the patients would like him with pink hair or not. It would not affect his skills as a doctor but it might affect how they viewed him. He would be a laughing stock, but there were worst things he supposes. "i guess their reactions would be amusing to-" he started as he turned around, confident in the thought that Myra had finished changing. His voice trailed off though as he caught sight of what she was wearing. It would been revealing on a full grown woman, and on a teenage body it was way to revealing. An outfit to provocative for either case. The outfit covered all the important parts but still left to much bare. Li-fan's eyes widened at the sight as he wondered if she was seriously planning on wearing that. Just because he would not take advantage of her did not mean there weren't others that would. "Oh, our younger patients would love the change indeed." he commented dryly no longer talking about his hair. "I suggest you hurry and change into something more fitting for your profession, Doctor Myra." He crossed his arms as he said. Oh, he may of suggested it but he wasn't really going to debate it. He wasn't going to let her leave to treat patients in that outfit, be she the head doctor or not. "And here I figured you'd be the type to be concerned about your reputation."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff