Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
How dare gaia not allow you in this thread! Curse them!

and I don't know...depends on how i'm feeling I guess..

XP as for what I do with it, and what color...all depends on the kind of bike
totally will turn it into a creature of mine! MUHAHAHAHA lol
In any case, yay you have access to thread again!!!!

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
^^
I happy too.
I missed you and our thread. *pets thread*
I've only been trying to pm you for like 2 or 3 weeks now too...
Don't worry. I won't let you die. *hugs thread*
XD

Lol.
Sounds like you have something awesome and creative in mind for the bike.
If I could have a bike, I'd want one like Cloud has in Advent Children.
That bike is amazing!
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a bike that could fly though? heart

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
The thread and I missed you too T^T
and no fair, I haven't gotten any pms from you...tsk
Gaia has some serious bugs man...serious bugs >.> lame

That would be cool, the advent children bike was pretty awesome
but a flying bike...that would be...amazing...

All we need is some flubber and we are good to go! hahaha

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
~~Rolf Manning~~

User Image

As the young musketeer leader listened to what the woman sitting in front of him had to say, his eyes and attention began to wander to the fire behind them. He simply could not take his eyes off of it. It wasn't that he particularly liked fire, but something about that specific one made him quite uncomfortable. It evoked feelings of fear and restlessness unlike anything else had in a long time. Had he come in contact with such a fire before? He could not seem to recall, though brief flashes of a very similar fire came back to him. Burning houses....the smell of smoke...the screams of those caught in the fire's path... the blood and charred bodies...the bodies. For a brief moment, he could almost see them clearly in his mind's eye. It was truly a horrific sight. Then just as suddenly as they appeared, they were gone.

Where did they come from? Where had he seen such sights before? Had he really been involved in a fire at some point during his life and if so when and why couldn't he remember? Truth was that he had indeed been involved in a fire. He had been present when his town was burned to the ground and he had buried as many of the villagers as he could. However, he was only twelve at the time and his traumatized mind did the only thing it could do to protect him and blocked out the entire event. If he really concentrated on it, the vague details would come back in bits in pieces, but none of it really made any sense to him. He would need to recall the whole event to make any sense out of it and even if he was he able to do so, he was unsure that he would be ready for it.

" I-I...I don't know." He finally replied, shaking his head in confusion, before running a hand through his somewhat singed and tussled blue hair. "I can't think of anyone suspicious that I've encountered other than that rugged fellow I allowed on my team. He is quite skilled and he seems like a worthy individual although I do not know much about him, honestly. I intended to keep my eye on him though. If he does anything suspicious, I will not hesitate in eliminating him from the force." He explained.
"As for fires......I can't remember. I think I might have come in contact with one before, but I cannot recall the details. Now that I think about it, I don't recall much about the past to a certain point either for that matter. That is far from the point though. Whoever did this is still out there somewhere. I cannot possibly imagine who or what they are looking for or why they might have sent this sort of message to us." "

(Yay! Finally got to post something! ^^
Flubber! Lol. I haven't seen that movie in years. I know it's about green slime or something like that, but that's about it. I'll have to go watch it again sometime soon. ^_^)

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
TT^TT...I think a little piece of me died tonight...
never...never again...-shivers-
Human centipede 2...was terrible...so very very terrible..
burning_eyes crying

And yay post!!!! I'll probably post in a few days...But at the moment I just want to tare my face off in horror...T^T...

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
*huggles*
Oh my God...you poor soul. T^T
I almost let a friend of mine talk me into seeing the first one.
I read what it was about and watched a few trailers and refused.
The concept is one of the most sick and twisted things I've ever heard of...more so than Saw if you ask me.
I'd watch the Saw series and Grave Encounters any day over those movies.

It's ok though.
No worries.
Take as much time as you need.
I understand.
I still need to post as Jett but my brain is shot from endless hours of studying Chem 2 and Pre-calc 2. @_@

Go watch some cutesy anime or something.
That should help. ^_^
XXXholic is pretty cool and so are Fruits Basket, Soul Eater, and Black Butler.
There's a hot demon butler in that one.
He can fix all evils that movie caused. XD

Here's some funny vids my friends showed me on a bad day. They helped a lot. ^^

Leather Pants
Leather Shoes

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Hmm well I figured id wait to post untilled you posted as the print e that saying can just do them all at once lol.s school has been a b***h lately XP

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Oh!
Oopsy.
I thought you had more to contribute so I was waiting for you too. sweatdrop
I'm sorry.
I'll post something real fast as soon as I finish up the laundry.

I agree with you though.
School can be a real pain.
You feeling any better than you were the last time we spoke?

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

~~Prince Jett Valrine~~

"What an interesting twist!" Jett mused. "A female musketeer...she must be quite the fighter to have earned her position. It is a noble cause as well, I suppose. With an explanation like that one, I highly doubt that she is our criminal. If I am wrong though and she creates trouble, I will deny my involvement with her and put an end to her where she stands. That idiot, Rolf will get all the blame and I'll get off scott-free."

"You are welcome to stay and continue fighting, I suppose." He finally replied. Being the "gentleman" he was, the prince had allowed Vain to finish her speech before he took the time to ponder over what she had told him and produce a suitable answer.

"However, I will neither aid nor hinder your cause." He continued. "Your secret is safe so long as you behave yourself. The second you attempt anything underhanded, your secret will circulate around this castle until it reaches my parents and then what happens to you is entirely up to them."

"Now, you must know that this is not exactly the safest of areas nor is it the safest of times to attempt your little endeavor. However, I understand your reasoning and I wish you luck. I also suggest that you do a better job of watching your back. I believe that one your "teammates" is a threat to you. If it was not for him stooping about your shower stall, I would have never discovered your little secret at all."

With that said, the young prince turned to leave the room when something outside the window caught his eye. Smoke. What could be the cause of that? It was not like the area was suffering from such a drought that a brush would occur on its own even with lightning as its source. The weather had been perfect that day so lightning was out.

"Hmm...that does not bode well. Knowing your idiot leader, he is probably out attending to that...what it is. In the meantime, I will up security around the castle. Do take care of yourself and attempt to stay out of trouble." Jett added, finally leaving the room and leaving Vain to her own devices.

He hurried down the many twisting and turning halls of the castle until he reached the barracks.

"There is a fire somewhere near the outskirts of town it appears." He announced. "I want guards posted at all entrances and exits as well as in every hall. Those of you who are left when that is acomplished, head off in that direction and aid the Musketeer leader with the fire."

"Yes sir!" Came the answer in unison.
With Jett's aid, the group of guards took off down the halls to their appointed posts.

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
(I'll post in here tonight, I promise. I've just been brain dead with this rp for a while, especially because of school. -sigh- but definitely wont let it die! >.< wink

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
(No problem. ^_^ I understand. Take your time. I went through my brain dead period with it too because of school. For the longest time I had no motivation to write anything at all for any rp. Then towards the end of the semester I got my motivation back. ^_^)

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Savy Merlin~Princess One

User Image

Savy watched Rolf as silence assumed its place, despite the crackling of fire and wood. Looking away for a moment, Savy had already taken into account his reaction to her question. It was obvious that he was having troubles remembering such a fire, but parts came back to him. Tilting her head slightly, she sighed. Nothing she could do would cause the fire to die out. It was rampaging through the forest now, beginning its rain of terror upon the air it breathed.

Looking back to Rolf, Savy nodded, "...so it would seem. Be warry...there are those around you who do not all tell the truth...one of darkness...one of light..." She explained, looking at him seriously. "In the mean time though, we best get out of here, lest we be surrounded by flames. We need to keep it away from the kingdom...there is nothing we can do about it now..." She stated, putting her hand out to Rolf. "Come." She stated bluntly.

When he finally took her hand, she pulled him to his feet, kept holding his hand and dragged him away from the fire. If she had too she would pick him up as well, but she doubted she would need to. In the long run, the fire was a lost cause, nothing could stop it other then a large down poor of rain.

Looking up to the sky, Savy smiled softly. "Pray that those clouds come our way...it is rain we need now...and only rain we can rely on." She pointedly stated, looking back at Rolf before she stopped in front of the city gates. Everyone was scrambling around. Some were in fear and horror at the scene, others were in orderly chaos trying to get things figured out. Mostly the soldiers, but they too were in chaos. Just as she looked up, a boy with a long braid ran towards her and Rolf. A musketeer. Smiling at the boy, who Savy could easily tell was actually a woman, she let go of Rolf's hand almost immediately. "...where oh where could the force be..." She whispered, looking up towards the sky.

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
~Velira (Vain) Saints~

User Image

Standing her ground, Vain watched his back as he left. Something about him made her blood boil. He seemed like a spoiled little p***k who acted like he had everything and was better then everyone else. Giving a bit of a scoff, Vain gave way to a heavy sigh of relief when he was out of sight. Seeing as how she wouldn't be executed just yet. Taking in a deep breath, Vain looked around the room before hurrying out of the room.

Reaching her hand behind her, she pulled her long braid of hair over her shoulder and made a run for it through the streets. Dodging little kids who were looking up at the smoke, and parents who darted for their kids and told them to get inside, she made her way to the gates closest to where the smoke was rising.

As she ran, Vain's eyes connected with another for a split second. His dark, black and red eyes sent chills down her spine, and she could feel him watching her back as she continued to run. 'Who was that?' She thought to herself, daring not to look back as she saw the gate come closer into view. When she got there, she slowed down and saw Rolf with a woman. A girl who was amazingly beautiful, like non she had ever seen. Curvy and womanly, yet holding two katana's upon her back like a warrior. Tilting her head, Vain could not take her eyes off the white haired woman, nor the dress she wore. Where the katana's just for show?

Shaking her head as she walked closer, Vain's eyes laid on Rolf once more as she regained her composure. "...How bad is it? The fire that is? Its been a while, it must have gotten to the forest by now..." Vain stated, slightly looking back Rolf and then locking eyes with Rolf. As Vain stood there, she felt amazingly short. The woman beside her was even taller then vain. Vain was short for a man, but just about the right size for a woman. Yet this girl was nimble and tall. Some part of Vain felt a tinge of jealously and yet admiration for the woman.

"What shall I do sir?" Vain asked, looking at Rolf.

(hey, do you mind if one of my friends joins in? She doesn't post much or anything, but I figured it might be good to help her with her writing and what not...-shrug- )

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Braith Vansil

User Image

Coming to a halt with his horse, Braith looked upon the eastern most gate in which they were facing. Smirking, Braith put his horse into a trot and easily trotted through the gates into the city. Just as he did so, the alarm for a fire went off, and he watched as a white haired woman zoomed over head. His eyes narrowed at this, he knew her, yet at the same time he didn't. A feeling of annoyance crossed his mind when he watched her gracefulness move towards the fire almost immediately. A second before she went out of view, she took notice of him, and disappeared.

Braith, looked up to the sky and shook his head. Continuing onward with the horse, he brought it to the stable with in the city walls. Knowing full well that Valerie was right behind him. Getting off the horse, he suddenly seemed, friendly, different then he had before. "Yes sir...thank you...please do take good care of them, I'll be back with in a few hours...maybe tomorrow at night. I have a few people to say hi to." Braith stated to the man as he paid him.

Walking away, Braith waved to Valerie and moved through the chaotic crowds of people. Braith put on a show, a show of relentless duty and ideal patriotism. Peoples eyes were always drawn to him, but this time it was like he was a star. Yet at the same time, he stayed blended in, showing himself only to those he wished to see him.

After a few more moments, a young boy ran through the streets. A long brown braid following after him. Looking directly in the boys eyes, Braith smirked, his eyes glinting. "...oooh...whats this? I do believe I just found something interesting...how familiar...those eyes are." He explained a laugh so haunting it made the people around him take a step back.

"...Dear me...terribly sorry about that...please go one with your business." He stated once he noticed and walked away, heading towards the barracks. "My dear...I wonder I wonder...what the head man will muster, when a devil of sorts, comes to stead in the park..." He stated, seeming to make very little sense as he partially skipped through the streets. With the musketeers and the soldiers all attending to the fire, it was easy to slip past the main gates of the castle, directly into the barracks of the musketeers.

(sorry, sucky posts >.< but woots, posts are done haha)

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
(Sure. ^_^ I don't mind.)
(Your posts are cool though. They don't suck. ^^ Now to come up with a few of my own. Or should I hold off until your friend comes?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff