Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
~Velira (Vain) Saints~

User Image

When he reached his hand out to shake, she grinned. She had passed. With good amount of strength, Velira shook his hand like a man would and stood proud. Confidence priming. This might have been the happiest time of her life. Being what she herself wanted and her father wanted her to be. What else could there be? A woman and live a boring life at home, cooking dinner for a man who didn't love her? No, she wanted adventure, the choice to save a persons life with her own hands. Even if she had to be a man for the rest of her life and never feel the pleasure of being a woman, she would do it.

Giving a nod, she sighed as she scratched the back of her head for a moment. "Aw...which reminds me...where will I be staying? I was told that If I made it that I would be given quarters to stay in with the other musketeers." She stated, slightly uneasily. The thought of sharing a room with a man made her uneasy. Even if not sharing a room, being in a place with so many guys who might accidentally find out about her secret was dangerous. Of course, that wouldn't stop her from doing what she felt was right, or wanted to do. "It has been a pleasure to meet and spar with you as well. It was quite exhilarating."

(I do so hope so haha. XP I applied for care.com, to become a part time nanny for some people, but I don't know how that will go haha. XP and my classes are alright. I am thinking about becoming an engineer, so I take math, that and I feel the need to go deeper into it haha. Classes are easy so far, so eh. I just hate waking up so early haha. )

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
~~Rolf Manning~~

User Image

Rolf listened respectfully to the concerns of his new partner. It seemed as though Velira wished to go to her new quarters. Who could blame her after the show she had put on? She probably wanted to rest and to shower. Rolf wanted to do the same as well now that he thought about it. A hot shower would be quite relaxing and bed seemed so tempting. Alas, the day had just begun and he would be expected to pick out at least one more partner before the end of the day. The list he had in his possession of possible new recruits seemed endless and the day seemed to be dragging by quite slowly much to his chagrin.

"I agree. It was quite exhilarating for me as well. The most fun I've had all day to be honest." Rolf began, still smiling. "Yes, that is true. Now that you are a part of our team, you will be provided with a place to stay as well as food and decent salary. I'll lead you to your quarters and give you a short tour at the same time. This place is huge and it is really easy to get lost." He explained, once again turning his back to her to get the door. Once she was on the other side, he gently closed the door behind them and began to lead her around the castle.

Once outside the training hall, Rolf led her down a series of hallways, explaining what each room was as they passed by. Most of them were merely storage rooms or conference rooms so there wasn't much to explain. Eventually they came to the war room.

"This is the war room." He announced, opening the door to allow her to look inside. "Anything involving war is discussed here among the troops and such. It's pretty much self-explanatory if you ask me. Not much to do here at the moment so let's move on." He concluded once again closing the door and moving on down the eastern hall until he reached another room.

"This is the armory." Rolf stated. "You can come here to pick out new weapons and armor when you are in need of them. There is a blacksmith who works in the back room. If you want anything customized to your liking, he will be the one to speak to. He doesn't seem to be in right now otherwise I'd introduce you. " When he was done explaining things to her, he again closed the door and continued around a corner and down another hall.

The tour continued in a similar manner as the duo passed by the kitchen, dining hall, library and finally made it to Musketeers' quarters. It was a bit of a long walk and Rolf expected that Velira might get lost during her first few days here. He would alert the staff and the guards about the possible issue and would see to it that they helped her when she needed it and that they would be respectful to her as well.

"This is where we will be staying." He announced, again opening the door for them both to pass through. Once inside, he closed it behind them. "The beds without sheets on them already are available so you can pick whichever one you'd like to take." He explained, leaning against a rather large dresser as he did so. "This dresser behind me has some bed sheets in it already so when you pick the bed you like, you can dress it any way you see fit. The bathroom is outside and is the first door to the right. There are multiple showers there as well and there are towels and washcloths in this dresser. You should be able to obtain whatever soap you need by asking one of the maids or servants for some. If you should run out of anything, you can ask them as well. They should be glad to oblige you." Rolf concluded finally. "I know it is a lot to take in in such a short amount of time. You'll get used to it eventually, but if you need any help feel free to ask. Do you have any questions or concerns so far?"

(Hmm...it's too peaceful. Something bad needs to happen. twisted lol.)
(That's cool that you like your classes and that they're easy classes too. Being an engineer sounds cool. ^_^ I miss the easy classes. The classes I'm taking now make me want to cry. I hate waking up early too though so I know how you feel. lol. What kind of engineer do you want to be? What would you like to work on?)

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
~Velira (Vain) Saints~

User Image

Once he had been open to showing her the quarters, she gladly followed him around, listening intently to everything he said. After all, it was all very important, and forgetting it would cause a few problems later on. One thing she reminded herself mostly of was to speak to the black smith as soon as possible. As much as she loved her father sword, she needed something suited more for her body type. It was said that the blacksmith here was the best in all of the world. She was told he was able to look at a person and know the exact type of sword or weapon suited to them, and would create it with out fail. Of course, it was also said he was a harsh voter, easily meaning he judged like there was no tomorrow and if he saw you were fit for his weapons, he would see to it you never worked in such a business again.

Shaking her head when they got to the quarters, Valira, or Vain smiled at Rolf and nodded. "Alright then...so I suppose I will see you again later. You don't mind if I explore the confounds a bit more...do you?" He asked, trying his hardest to get herself to think of herself as a he rather then a she. It would help her better remember what she was, but alas, she wasn't doing so well. "No concerns really...all is well." She blatantly stated, not really lying either.

Once he left to go back to his lists of people, she closed the door behind him and quickly choose her bed. There were quite a few, and it seemed it was inevitable that she would be sharing a room with many guys. This could be troublesome. Giving a bit of a sigh, she just smiled as she choose the one in the direct middle. It seemed the least of the noticeable, but not to out of the way. And it had the best view of the window, so she could see outside.

Making the bed, Vain took in a deep breath and found one of the maids. Asking her about the showers, Vain grinned and let her back on her way to work. Vain hadn't taken a shower in a while, and very well needed one. Walking over to where the showers were, Vain walked in and looked around. Perfect, no one was there but herself. Taking the very back shower, Vain undressed and closed the curtains behind her, turning on the water and began bathing away. No one should walk in on her, considering they were on in testing. It was the perfect time to get rid of all the dirt and grime on her skin.

(lol XP)
(haha, math is easy for now, but I get the feeling its going to be really frustrating here soon. XP my teacher isn't the best in the world either. So it just makes it worse. I like working with cars, or motorcycles...mostly. I don't really know for sure...but I don't think I'm cut out for engineering to tell you the truth haha. We shall see. I'm also very into acting, but I've lost my confidence since the first year of highschool. -.- -sigh- I've always been a drama queen, and I enjoy acting weird and out of sorts. Or walking home sometimes, and I just start acting things out haha XP. Figured I might try drama out again one of these days, but the college i'm going to right now, doesn't have very good drama programs T^T)

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
~~Rolf Manning~~

User Image

The tour was finally complete. His new partner did not really seem to have any real concerns which he supposed was a good thing. Once his explanation of how things worked around the castle was complete, Rolf turned to leave. A last minute question stopped him in his track and he turned to face Vain once again.

"Of course. You may look around the castle as much as you'd like." He replied. "There are no restrictions to my knowledge and everyone here should treat you well. Enjoy your stay here and welcome to the team. If you need anything at any time, please let me know. In the meantime, enjoy your rest." With that the young musketeer leader turned and left the room. He was confident that she would be all right while he went through the rest of his list. He was expected to pick at least one more main partner by the end of the day after all. A tedious task.

"Ah...back to boredom and monotony. What fun!" Rolf thought as he travelled through the vast and winding halls back to the main room where the rest of the recruits waited to be judged.

(Lol. it does especially when calc comes in. My precalc class makes me want to cry and so does Qualitative and Quantitative Chemistry too (Fancy name for Chemistry 2 :/). It's all a thousand times worse too when you get a suck teacher. I've had lots of those myself. Aww...^_^ That's awesome. If acting is your true passion, you should go for it. ^_^ I think you'd be an awesome actress.)

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
~Velira (Vain) Saints~

User Image

Finishing her shower, Vain turned the water off and wrapped the towel around her body. Drying her hair a bit, she suddenly heard a door opening. Swiftly moving her feet to the side and backwards, she dove into the shower she had just come from and calmed her breathing so it would not be heard. As she listened intently, someone walked into the shower room. Heavy with clothing and a jingle of a man. Something about the sound of his foot steps made Vain figure he was no soldier, and originally didn't belong in this part of the castle. Of course, it didn't matter who or why they were there are the moment, all that mattered was that they didn't find Velira hiding in the shower.

As she continued to listen, Vain heard a scoff from the body walking to the end of the room. He was right in front of Vains shower door and almost was able to look over it. A tall man. Keeping herself calm, Vain held in her breath. "...hmph...nothing...? I doubt so...I smell a woman's scent..." The man spoke, his voice was deep, cruel sounding, almost seductive and pulling. It made Vain's heart stop in a weird fear as she felt his hand move and reach for the handle of her shower door.

Looking around frantically, Vain saw nothing, there was no where her to run and hide. "Why oh why is a woman's scent in a mans shower?...I think I found a fun play mate..." The voice spoke as the handle turned and the door began to crack open. Just as the door was about to be fully open to show Vain's woman curves, a bang took the mans attention away. In only a few moments, the mans presence disappeared all together, as if it had never been there. Vain had never been so scared in her life.

Noticing she was still holding her breath, she let herself breath again with a huge sigh before pulling her clothes in and quickly binding herself extra tight and putting on her clothing. Walking out of the shower, she sat on her bed and laid there for a while, staring at the ceiling. Who was that guy? He didn't seem like anyone allowed in the castle originally. Or maybe he was, it didn't make any sense. Shivering slightly, Vain sat up and strapped her sword to her side before walking out of the barracks to explore her new home.

(XP Well if you ever need help with math, I could help ya there...maybe...haha -rolls around- I like chemistry haha -rolls around-. And I hope I would be...but who knows -shrug-. Only one way to find out right haha. Got to try something. -nod nod-)

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Savy Merlin~Princess One

User Image

Walking never seemed to end, yet it was an unconscious process of the human body. Never did the human being stop walking, except for those who lost the ability to use their legs. Even so, mobility was a must, a person always had to get somewhere, at some point. Everyday, someone had to get up and go do something with something. It was a natural thought. Such as, I need to eat, or I need to pee. In either case, movement was required. Savy often wondered why she thought about these things, but it was hard not to considering all she was doing now was walking towards an endless sea of green. That is until the final look at stone walls came into view.

Finally she had reached Ralvier, the city of the Musketeers, as well as the dark foreboding feeling it now held. She hadn't been back here for almost five, six years. Taking in a deep breath, Savy smiled, walking through the gates and into the crowded streets of the city. It hadn't changed, other then the inevitable of rotting wood, as well as the streets smelling worse then they already had. Such things as showers or toilets were still new, and only the rich or blessed got such luxuries. Such as the top chosen musketeers, or the nobility and royalty. Some inns had them, and there were specified bathing houses for people to go and use. But all costed quite a bit of money, so people lived as they always having, peeing in buckets and throwing out the window, as well as going with out bathing.

Shrugging, Savy walked to where people were gathering. It was the musketeers office, apparently it was time to choose new recruits. By the looks of it though, no one was doing well. The only sign of anyone being chosen and accept was the whispers of people around talking about a boy with long braided brown hair. Raising her eye brow slightly, Savy stared at the boy who, as she gathered was Rolf, looked at a long list of people. Smirking, Savy didn't let her eyes wander off of him for even a second. None of the people there were even worth his time. Rather, maybe one was, the one way in the back, the quiet one who seemed suspicious yet skilled in the way he held himself despite how ragged he looked. Savy wondered if Rolf could tell, if he could tell he was wasting his time with these idiots who couldn't fight to save their lives.

They would all die against the force that came to kill them all in the first place. With out even noticing, their eyes would be taken from their sockets and shoved down their throats. Thats what made Savy shiver with a sense of definitive disgust. As time passed, Savy stayed there, waiting for all those on the list to be taken out one by one. Except for the last one. She waited as they went to the training room, and for once, he had been accepted. Yet Rolf still didn't seem satisfied with it. Tilting her head, Savy looked around to find it was dark out, all those who had once gathered had left hours ago, leaving her standing and watching like a creepy in the trees.

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

~~Prince Jett Valrine

Having completed his usual morning training for the day, the young prince strode about the halls of the castle. A group of servants and guards were at his heels attempting to attend to his every need. It was beginning to annoy him greatly and he began to bark orders at them for the sole purpose of being rid of them. Why did they insist on following him everywhere? He was a military genius after all. He did not need or want their assistance.

"Can you not just go tend to mother and father or something?" Jett asked, each word practically dripping with annoyance, anger and frustration. "I can take care of myself, thank you all."
"But your highness--" A guard began to protest.
"Not another word!" Jett snapped before the guard could finish his statement. "Leave me be!" With that, the annoyed prince, broke free from the crowd following him and stormed off down the hall. To make sure that no one followed, he practically darted from hall to hall, turning almost every corner he came across until he was finally alone...or so he thought anyway.

Jett's little run through the castle brought him to the shower room just in time to see a questionable figure sneak inside. Curiosity ate away at the back of his mind and eventually he decided to follow and opened the door to watch and listen. After hearing some such talk about a woman being nearby and overhearing what sounded like malicious intent towards her on the stranger's part, Jett decided to intervene.

"You there!" He called out. "Who--"
Before he could finish the statement, the figure turned and ran, nearly smashing Jett into the wall in the process. His features were concealed by a cloak at that point so he could not get a good look at the person's face. Without thinking, Jett took off after the strange figure. He pursued the figure as far as could and then suddenly it disappeared around a corner. When Jett turned the same corner, there was no one to be found. (XD only way I could think of to keep the guy's identity a secret since I have no real clue who it really is just yet. lol)

"What the hell??" He asked himself in bewilderment. "Just what the hell is really going on here anyway?"

(^^ Aww...thank you! That would be awesome! God knows I need as much help with those two subjects as I can get. lol. XD I had the choice to pursue theater myself, but I'm kinda too shy to act in front of people. I can act and get into character in front of close friends and stuff, but that's about it. ^^; I hope you find a way to get into it though. It seems like an awesome career.)

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
~~Rolf Manning~~

User Image

It was an extremely long and tiring day for Rolf. The list of potential fighters he had in his possession was huge and the process of testing them all was just as long. It took him most of the day and half way into the night to pick off the rest of the group. It was a horrible and rather boring task to undertake. No one in the group fit his expectations. If anyone he tested came anywhere close to the dreaded Musketeer killer they would be dead in minutes. His goal was to find fighters who could possibly withstand an attack by the killer or even catch him or her and bring the person to justice. Yeah...like that would ever happen with this huge group of stooges. None of them could fight their way out of a paper bag let alone take down a ruthless killer. Then, it came time to test one of the last men in the group.

This man was somewhat ragged in appearance. He was very quiet and seemed to keep to himself. Something about him was suspicious and Rolf had his doubts. Like the others, he took the boy to the training room and put his skills to the test. He was rather an impressive fighter and he met every one of Rolf's expectations. There was still something about him that Rolf did not trust, but he was the last fighter of the day and he was good. Reluctantly, Rolf accepted him. He planned to keep a close on eye on him and see what his game was so to speak. For now though, it was late. Time to give him a tour and lead him to the barracks for the night.

Just as he turned to do so however, movement in the trees outside the window caught his attention. All day long Rolf had gotten the feeling that he was being watched. At one point, he could have sworn he had seen a woman standing outside. When he turned back to investigate however, the figure was gone from his sights.

"Probably just my imagination." Rolf thought, sighing tiredly. With that, the young leader turned and left the training hall with his new partner in tow. He gave this new partner the same tour he had given Vain and led him to the barracks so he could prepare himself for bed. He had planned to do the same himself, but first, he needed to shower. He was soaked with sweat and grime from the day's events and he could not bear the thought of going to sleep in such a sloppy way. Like Vain had earlier, he took a couple of towels from the dresser in the barracks, a fresh change of clothes and headed for the showers.

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Savy Merlin~Princess One

User Image

When Rolf came out with the other man to give him a tour, Savy stayed in the tree's, following them. The night was calm and accepting of her as she hide in the shadows. The tour seemed long and yet short all at once. Obviously having been done before. It must have been the same as the soldier who had been accepted before had gotten. In any case though, it didn't make too much of a difference. All that mattered was Rolf and the boy next too him. That and the one who had been accepted the first time. It wasn't uncommon to have a boy with long hair, but she had heard of a boy with long, braided, brown hair before.

Shaking her head, Savy followed them all the way to their barracks, and watched them go inside. Tilting her head, Savy sighed, and sniffled the air. There was a disgusting scent in the air. Someone who was not suppose to be here had come. Fairly scary pressence held onto the air for a while before it traced back to the showers, where it held most, along with another scent. A scent that just faintly held onto a woman. Blinking, Savy slipped into the Barracks and into the shower before Rolf and waited.

Once Rolf got into the shower room and closed the door, she locked it behind her and smiled. "So your Rolf...I've been meaning to say Hi for quite some time..." She stated easily, walking up to him swiftly, quickly. He was skilled though, so it wouldn't make much difference. Maybe she should have waited for him to get all of his clothes off, oh well. "Can you tell...there was someone who was in here...someone not allowed?" She asked him, looking around before settling her eyes on the last shower in the room. Shaking her head, she looked back at Rolf and grinned. "Be careful of the new recruits, the man who came here may have targeted someone..." She began, but let it just wither just as it had come.

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
~Velira (Vain) Saints~

User Image

Vain took in a deep breath as she walked aimlessly around the castle walls. There were some places that she was restricted from going into. Of course, that didn't bother her, it was all for good reason, as she was guessing. Rather, instead, Vain's thoughts wandered back to the experience she had in the showers. What was the bang that distracted the man in the showers? Why did he run in the first place? Who was he? All these thoughts constantly wound around her as if they were a never ending pool.

Taking in a deep breath, she continued to walk, looking at the ground before looking up and turning a corner. Just as she turned the corner, she noticed a man in fairly nice clothing right in front of her and spun on her heels. Spinning to the left, she dodged him just in time, and gave a sigh. Turning back around, she bowed slightly in apology. "Aww...sorry sir...I should have been watching where I was going." She explained, holding onto her sword. She was a bit iffy about people now, not sure of who to trust. Of course, when she looked back up at the man, she shrunk back, not in fear, but in pure knowledge of who he might be.

He stood tall, with long black hair, royal fighting robes and a sword at his side. Tilting her head slightly, she unconsciously got closer to him and seemed to examine him. Despite the fact that her mind scolded her every second. Was he at the showers earlier? Was he the one that distracted the other guy? Shaking her head, she sighed. There's no way someone of his status would be in the barracks of the lowly musketeers.

Finding herself much closer then she should have been, she immediately pulled herself back. "Aww...right...um, I'm Vain Saints, a one of the new Musketeers. Its a pleasure." She stated, even though she wasn't sure of who this man was, or why he was in this part of the castle walls. After a few moments of silence, Vain figured he was bugged and bowed again in apology. "Sorry for my impudence...I'll just leave you to your own." She stated, turning and began walking away slowly.

(I didn't know what else to do with her right now. As for the guy...we shall figure that out together! haha XP kind of through that in in a moment of quick thought -shrug-...so I don't know who he is either...I was thinking of making him an actual government official, working under the dark force though and spying on the queen and king. )

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
~~Rolf Manning~~

User Image

Just as Rolf entered the shower a woman appeared before him and locked him inside the room with her. Before he could question her and demand to know the meaning of her intrusion, she began to speak. As she spoke, she gradually drew closer to him. He allowed her to do so but he did not let his guard down for a moment. If this strange woman attempted anything, he would defend himself with one of the many daggers he kept hidden on his person. The closest one was hidden in an inside pocket of his cloak. With a psychopathic killer roaming around, it was better to be safe than sorry.

As her monologue continued it seemed to him that she was mostly likely there to warn him of something, not attack him. She mentioned the fact that someone who didn't belong had been in the room. Unsure of what she meant, his gaze left hers and began to scan the room. Indeed, something did feel off. There was a strange scent in the air...something musty and something akin to the scent of a woman who for all he knew could have been Savy herself. However, it was a faint scent. The person who left it behind hand probably long since departed from that area. The mysterious woman then called his mind back to reality by speaking of one of the new recruits.

"Thank you for your concern." Rolf began. "Upon further inspection, I can indeed tell that something unsavory might have been about to happen here. Unsavory types are not welcome here, so I am aware that someone who didn't belong was in this room. Thank you for pointing that fact out to me. I would have caught on myself if you had given me the time to do so, but I appreciate your aid nonetheless." He explained, sighing tiredly while running a hand through his hair in hopes of composing it a bit better. "As for the new recruit, I am well aware that there is something not quite right with him. I do not trust him. However, he is a damn good fighter and one of the best I have encountered today. Be that as it may, I intend to watch him like hawk until I know what his true motives are." He concluded, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms over his chest. "Now that I have replied to your statements, will you tell me who you are and what you want? I'd introduce myself, but it seems that you already know who I am. How exactly do you know me anyway?"

(lol. no worries. I'll give her a hard time with Jett maybe since she's already there with him. > smile . Yay for mystery characters who pop into the story on the spur of the moment. ^_^ That's what makes the plot more awesome. Lol. I thought he was the killer to tell you the truth. So, just to clarify though...the person who was after Vain in the shower is the same recruit that is the spy or are they two different people? Should we make a bio and pick a picture for this character?)

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Savy Merlin~

User Image

Savy smiled at him and stayed silent as he spoke. She merely examined him as if he was going to disappear any second. Grinning at him, she tilted her head and thought about her answer for a moment. "Who am I?" She asked, looking him directly in the eyes as her gold eyes shinned brightly. "I do believe we have met once before, when we were little..." She stated truthfully, a sudden sense of comfort leaking into her stature for a moment before she shrugged. "A memory you remember little of, but one of the few, I remember all of. The name is Savy boy...Savy Merlin. " She stated, bending in a bit closer to him before pulling herself back at a soft sound of commotion. It was almost unhearable from where they were at, but she heard it enough to have it catch her interest.

"Be that it may...there are things of much darker forces around here. So little do people know, and so much do they contribute...its sad really. The one of which, does more then the eye see's or the ears hear. I fear when you truly see it, you will break. " She spoke with tremendous urgency to him before heading back towards the shower door. Unlocking the door, she casually walked out, smiling at the other recruited musketeer who payed her no mind. That in itself made Savy grin wider. This cloaked man...was different. Dangerous, but interesting.

Getting outside, Savy blended with the darkness before jumping onto the roof and running of towards the sounds of commotion. She doubted it was anything simple.

(haha, I suppose he could be the recruit, that would probably be better. And I suppose we could make a profile for him, considering he is now in the roleplay haha. XP what do you want him to look like. And truthfully, my first thought was to have him be the killer, but then I changed my mind. XP)

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

~~Prince Jett Valrine

At some point during Jett's search for the mysterious cloaked figured he had been pursuing, he nearly ran right into a young boy. This man was rather on the short and small side. He also had long brown hair that had been tied back into a braid. He must have been a bit on the young side as well. A sword was also at his side which tempted Jett to put a hand on his own blade. If it was a fight this person wanted, then it was a fight he would get. However, it did not appear that this person whoever he was wanted a fight. No, he was merely inspecting him and the boy got closer to him in the process. Jett watched in a confused but slightly amused fashion. This person was clearly a foreigner of some sort. Had he been dwelling within the kingdom, the fact that he was Prince Jett would have been known and the boy would most likely be acting differently.

After the boy's inspection of him was completed, he nervously apologized for his behavior, introduced himself and attempted to leave. It turned out that he was one of the new musketeers.

"Wonder what possessed that dolt to pick someone as fragile appearing as this boy.
" Jett scoffed to himself.

"Wait!" Jett called after him. "My name is Jett Valrine. Welcome to the castle and to the musketeers. I hope you enjoy your stay." He added, purposely leaving his title out of his introduction. He didn't know this boy from Adam. True, he said he was a musketeer. However, with a killer on the loose, Jett decided to air on the side of caution for the moment and allow his status to remain a secret from the boy in front of him. "Have you seen a ragged sort of man dressed in a cloak by chance?" He asked. He needed to track that man down. He clearly did not belong within the castle walls. If this idiotic boy could help him accomplish this task, then Jett was willing to condescend to speak and deal with him in a friendly manner.

(Yeah, if he's another recruit he'll need a picture and a bio. Do you want to control him since he's someone you made up? ^_^ Based off of your description, I picture him being tall, dark, ragged and unsavory looking. The kind you can't really trust. lol. Having him as a spy works out really well. ^^)

(I'll post for Rolf tomorrow sometime though. It's late and I have class in the morning. sad It's also been a horrible weekend and I can't really focus on much at the moment. Good luck tomorrow with your own classes. ^^)

Interesting Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
~Velira (Vain) Saints~

User Image

Vain stared at him for while as he spoke, and stayed silent. Something about the man infront of her seemed different, higher in place then how he was putting himself. The air. Not to mention, she heard Valrine before, but she didn't quite remember from where. Of course, it didn't matter all that much to Vain, whoever he was, he was still human, just like her. Though he may have been in a higher class then her, it made no difference.

Of course, when he asked about a cloaked man, she slightly froze. The only thought that came to mind was the showers. Blinking for a moment, she shook her head. She didn't know who, other then the man in the showers, was there. All she knew was that her cover was almost blown and if she spoke of it now, then it could get her in quite the bit of trouble. Taking in a slow breath, she looked around and then looked back to Jett. Quite frankly, she had no idea how to answer his question at the moment, and she had a feeling if she said she hadn't then he would step on her like she as a bug. Even that didn't matter all that much, but she didn't want to bring Rolf any trouble, especially on the first day.

"I did see a suspicious man in the musketeers showers earlier...or rather I heard him. I only saw how tall he was and that he seemed to wear rather ragged clothing...that was the last I saw of him though. Though there was another one...at the musketeer testing area. Kept to himself rather often, wearing a cloak off in the corner, ragged and seeming fairly tall as well. If anything he was the only one other then me that was chosen. " Vain spoke, speaking more then she had planned. As she thought about the man at the musketeers testing area, she suddenly shivered. Maybe it was time she headed back to the barracks. At this rate, things could get rather irritating.

(urg, bad post...>.<. And alright. I'll probably look for some pictures tonight or tomorrow. A lot of s**t just happened, my aunt died yesterday, or they found her body any way. House is going crazy. As much as everyone wants me to go to the funeral, I got school...so I probably wont go anyway though haha XP fuu...)

Sweet Fatcat

14,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
~~Rolf Manning~~

User Image

Rolf, the leader of the musketeers stood in awestruck silence as Savy spoke to him. Her movements and speech were extremely enchanting. She claimed that they had known each other since childhood, but he could not recall her for the life of him. Perhaps he was really young at the time or the memory of her had gradually disappeared over time thanks to the other events going on in his life. Having his hometown destroyed and losing his family in the brutal way he had been a very traumatizing event after all. Being adopted by the old couple he now called "mom" and "dad" and whom he shared his funds with also had taken a lot of getting used to. Then his training and finally becoming a musketeer and then the leader of the group...those were positive events, but with so much going on in what seemed like a such a short period of time could have made the memory of this girl fade over time as well. Regardless, he would remember her. He was determined to do so. All he needed was more time with her and more time to think. She did seem to know a lot about their current situation. Perhaps she could aid him in his search of the killer so that more innocent people would not have to die.

Before he could speak however, Savy spouted out a warning to him. Something about dark forces that could break him if he found them. He had not the faintest idea of what she meant by that and was about to question, but she turned to leave and instead and headed outside.

"Wait!" Rolf called out, following after her. What did she mean? He just had to know, but he would miss his chance to find out this time unfortunately. Before he could catch up, she disappeared into the shadows and left Rolf alone to his own devices. With a frustrated and tired sigh, he turned to go back into the castle. The faint sound of some commotion, however, caught his attention. Something was amiss. As leader of the musketeers, he felt obligated to check it out so he retrieved his sword, headed to the stables, saddled up his horse and took off into the night following the sounds of chaos.

( sad Aww....I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard losing a family member can be. You should be allowed to take off school though. Death in the family is considered to be an excused absence. Good luck. If you need anyone to talk to, we can talk through here or through pms if you don't want all of gaia to know what's up. Take your time posting too. There's no rush or anything. Speaking of, it's late and I'm brain fried from Chemistry stuff. lol. XD I'm going to call it a night. I'll post for Jett tomorrow. I know what I want to do with him. All I need to do is type it up. lol. Night! :3)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff