Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cree smiled and ran to his side. She took his hand before he could go back in. She dragged Kayden out and sat down next to Jaryn. "You should play with us" she said as she pulled Jaryns clothes off his head. She was going to get them all together. Gwen watched from the doorway and smiled at them. They were a cute group when they were all happy. Florence crossed her arms refusing to apologize. "I didn't tell you because he didn't want me to" she threw the blame on him and got up to get a drink. She knew he would take the blame for her and if he didn't she wouldn't apologize until she had to. She did feel bad but not enough to say it to her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Kayden laughed as he sat down with them. "Uh I think Jaryn might want to change." The wolf grabbed his clothes using his mouth and decided that he would go change. He walked into the house and right pass Gwen to go change into his human form. "You seem like you are happier." Kayden looked at her with a smile. He wondered if that meant she was getting better. Mari pouted glaring at her as she got up. "No you both are to blame not just my brother." He smiled at his little sister she was adorable sometimes. "Come on Mari you are the first to know so why are you so pouty?" She looked at him and sighed looking down. "Because I am still dead and I won't be able to do much. You guys will get to have a life and I am just a...ghost." She stared down at the bed and tried not to cry but it was rather hard even for her.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cree smiled as he left them alone. "Jaryn isn't too mad at me which means there is a chance. If he doesn't think I'm a complete monster maybe I'm not" she leaned against Kayden and took his hand. "I'm sorry I hurt Gwen. I was mad and I won't ever do it again. I promise" she squeezed his hand before looking up at him. "No more hurting people for me. Then when she turns me back to normal, I won't have to feel bad about anything. That way we can all still be a family" she knew she could be normal again. Florence stared at her and sighed walking over to crouch beside her. "Mari I promise before I have this baby we will get you back to normal. You will get to hold her and take care of her. I won't let you stay this way. Now please smile. I was hoping my little sister would help me think of names. I'm really sorry if we hurt your feelings by not telling you right away" she wouldn't let her stay upset at them. She didn't want her to worry about it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Jaryn walked back out as they were talking. "You were never a monster Cree. You are learning. You are like a new born. You are learning to do things. You are learning to be a vampire and get a hold of your ever changing hunger." He smiled looking up. "What Kay said, you aren't a monster Cree so don't think that." He stood dressed in his new clothes. Mari sniffled looking at her. "What if there is no way to bring me back? I was killed by a dark God. It might work." She whispered looking back down at her hands. "It might." She sighed and looked up at them both. She hoped it worked.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cree smiled as they comforted her. She got up and hugged Jaryn. She moved on the Kayden when he seemed nervous. "Thank you. I won't let either of you down. Kayden can we go inside for lunch?" She smiled like she hadn't in days. She felt normal again and it was nice. Florence smiled and brushed her hair to the side. "I will find a way no matter what. Now will you come and help me? I can't do this without you Mari" she wouldn't let her sulk. She had to be happy until they could find answers. She needed her to be strong for her. She couldn't go on knowing that Mari was scared. She wouldn't be able to leave her side. She had to protect her more than she had when she needed her. She had watch over her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Kayden got up from the ground and watched as Jaryn looked at her with a little shy glance. If it was possible he would blush. Though Kayden could have sworn he saw a bit of blush on his cheeks but it could be his imagination. "Yeah let's get inside." He looked up and saw Gwen. Walking around the kids Jaryn turned to her and held out his hand to her. "Come on let's get inside." He waited on her. Mari looked up at her nodding her head. "Okay." She whispered standing there before her. She was still upset about it. She watched as everyone got older and lived their lives but she was a ghost. She couldn't do anything. She wished she could though. She wanted to start her own family. She wanted to grow up and live in her own house. Maybe one day it would be possible.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cree stared at his hand trying to believe it. She smiled and took his hand weaving her fingers between his. She walked inside with him ignoring the look she got from Gwen. She didn't want her to ruin this moment with her cute looks. She walked inside and found Cecilia on the floor playing with a rabbit. She was talking to it as if it was real. When she looked up she smiled at them. "Hi" Cree smiled and waved but didn't let go of him. Florence took her in her arms and hugged her. She had to be careful not to go through her with her upset. "We will fix everything I promise Mari" she let her go and got up. She didn't like her worrying over it. She should get to grow up. All the kids should get to. "Why don't you go talk to Gwen? Maybe she found something" she needed some reassure and she couldn't give it to her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Jaryn stood at her side ignoring the look that Kayden was giving them. Walking over to Cecilia he sat down next to her."What are you up too Cecilia?" She seemed to be playing with her bunny as if he could talk. Mari shook her head looking at them."She is busy worrying over Jaryn and Cree." They might not know she lurked but she did. She watched after them and was sad her best friends were now vampires."Why?" "They are vampires now." She muttered looking up to see a shocked look on her brothers face.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cecilia placed her bunny in his hands. "Bunny telling me stories" she said simply as she smiled at him. Cree giggled and watched as the little girl got up to take her bunny back. She took Jaryns hand and was pulling him to come play. She was surprisingly strong for a nearly two year old. Florence lost her breathe when she said that. Little Cree who was afraid of anything with fangs and Jaryn, Desmond's alpha to be. "How are they handling it?" That was the only thing she could think to ask. She didn't think anything could work out with them both changed. The vampires and werewolves would never get along. She sighed as she sat down with her. She wouldn't be standing much longer listening to her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Kayden watched her pull Jaryn along. He laughed surprised by her strength. Then again she was half vampire so it wasn't that surprising to her at least. Kayden watched them go before he looked at Gwen. "Hey you." Geting up He walked over to her. They had a house full of kids and it was actually nice. Mari looked up at her and shook her head."Not that great." She answered standing there before them. Leo was surprised by this. He never expected this to happen and it has. He wondered how this was going to end.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gwen smiled as she watched the kids. Cree followed after the two and they would keep her busy. "Hey yourself" she glanced at him as her smile only widened. "This is nice. It makes me almost want more kids" she did want more kids but she couldn't have them. Florence sighed and got up. "Let's go see them. I have something's to talk to Gwen about and I think the kids could use a visit from Mari" she wasn't taking no for an answer. She took Leo's hand and started to pull him out. "We will see you there Mari" she could get there a lot quicker than the rest of them.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Kayden smiled looking at her."I am sure there is a way for that." He threw his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek."I wouldn't mind having more kids." He watched together and smiled. It would be nice to Add to the family. One day maybe. Mari left and Leo looked at her."Wait it's going to take a day at least." It was still pretty far away in his opinion it was and they would be taking the horses. So they needed to pack a few things.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gwen smiled as she leaned in to him. "I would like that" Cecilia walked out of the room crying. Cree ran after her but stopped when Gwen glared at her. "What did you do?" She shook her head speechless. "Mama bad man bad man" she cried as she hugged her leg. Cree hadn't done a thing. "She was playing then she froze and came back like this" Cecilia held on to her unable to explain what had happened, what she had seen. Florence sighed as she turned back inside. "You pack. I need to find something comfortable to ride on. She was not taking the chances she hurt something. Her baby was more important to her than telling Gwen and Kayden.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Kayden looked at Cecilia and smiled softly."Is the bad man one that has appeared before?" He questioned curiously as he looked at her. He wondered what Nergal wanted now. Leo nodded his head and went to go pack for the trip. He was hoping that Gwen found something...anything. Mari was headed to Gwen and Kayden when she was forced to make a stop."Huh?" "It's good to see you Mariota." Turning her head she looked and saw Nergal."What do you want?" He smiled widely."Your assistance on something that will help you greatly." He smirked wickedly.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cecilia nodded as she held on to her. "He's trying to hurt us" she whispered before glancing at Cree. If a small child could hate anyone, she looked like she hated Cree. "Bad" she whispered clinging to Gwen in fear of the girl who almost looked like she was in tears. "I didn't do anything" she sounded breathless as she looked towards Kayden. "I wasn't doing anything" she had been trying to be nice. She wanted her family back and she couldn't have them if she didn't do better. She would never hurt a child or Kaydens family again. She knew better now and she didn't know why Cecilia didn't like her. Gwen picked her up and held her close. "Cecilia Cree is a friend" she shook her head disagreeing completely. She wouldn't always be a friend to them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff