Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Mari looked at her brother as he shut the door. "Wha-" "Nothing." He smiled at the both of them. "Let's just finish dinner and get to bed." Leo's smile was fake and his eyes fell on Anna as she stood up. She had been the only one to have been seen on the road in the past week and when Mari was asleep and she believed he was asleep...he would confront her. "I guess I will get ready for bed." She ran into the kitchen leaving the two alone. "You should get some sleep. I am sure the rain will let up by morning." He grabbed his bowl and walked into the kitchen. Mari looked up at her brother. "Will those guards come back?" "Probably." He put the lid on the pot and went to go get ready for bed.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Flore nodded and took her bowl to the kitchen. She wanted them to go to bed so she could leave. She went back to the bed and lay down to close her eyes. There was no way she could sleep though. She lay on her side facing the wall and kept her eyes closed. She needed the pair to just let her leave. It was safer for them that way. With the little girl, she couldn’t risk costing her her life. She didn’t deserve it they were only being nice. Guilt filled her stomach and mind as she thought of the lies she had just told and the food she had just ate. It was the first full meal she had in a while and she had wanted another bowl but she wasn’t about to ask for it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Later that night Leo found himself asleep in one of the chairs. With the second bed taken and his sister in his bed. He turned in his chair and yawned. It has been a long time since he has fallen asleep in a chair. It wasn't very comfortable and his side was hurting. He could still hear the rain pounding down on the roof but he refused to wake up unless he heard movement. That was what he was waiting for. He was waiting to hear her make her move to leave the hut. Mari would probably be upset that she didn't say good bye and Leo wanted to make sure she did. Turning over in the chair he slept in he pulled the cover closer to him and remained out of it. It was the only way he could keep from getting to cold.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Flore had fallen asleep for a bit. Her eyes were wide open now though. She slipped out of the bed and was careful to avoid the creaky areas. Which was impossible since all the floor was creaky. She pulled her hood from a chair and threw it on. The rain had gotten worse since she went to bed. She sighed and pulled the hood over her hair. She took one more look around before she opened the door to start heading out. She looked out at the rain and wished she could stay. Even still morning but she couldn’t be sure when the guards would be back. She crossed her arms over her chest and didn’t hear anyone get up behind her. She took a moment looking out to decide where she needed to go.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Leo had kept quiet and pretended to be sleep. His eyes were closed as he knew very well that Anna was getting up to leave. The way she had looked earlier showed that she wanted to leave. Sitting up he tossed the cover off him and waited until she was out of the door when he followed after her. The creak in the floor of course woke Mari from her slumber. "Brother," She was rubbing her eyes as she walked out. "Go back to bed." Her eyes fell on the empty bed in the room. "Where is Anna?" She questioned walking over to him with a yawn. "She left." He walked to the door and opened it.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Florence walked out into the ran without hearing Leo get up. She shivered as the rain drenched her clothes in a matter of seconds but it wasn't right to stay there. She had already done so many wrong things, she could do the right thing for once. She wrapped her arms around herself and trudged through the muddy land as the rain continued to fall. She hadnt gone that far but it seemed like miles once more as her lack of sleep got to her. She should have stayed the night and left in the morning but it was too late. She couldn't explain why she was soaking wet and she didn't want to explain who she was. It was better for them not to know or she told herself anyway. How was she suppose to feel better about lying if she didn't tell herself it was the right thing? She sighed and kept her head down as she walked.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Stay here," Mari continued to rub her eyes as her brother put on his cloak. "But," He looked at his little sister and smiled. "If the Kings Knights comeback you don't open the door." "Okay." Leo grabbed the sword that his father had left for him and ran out into the rain. Mari watched him leave and closed the door. He couldn't believe she would leave out in this weather. He wondered what was on her mind. Why wouldn't she wait until morning? "Anna!" He continued down the path even as the rain blinded him. His own clothes were getting soaked to the bone. Stopping he took in a deep breath and shouted her name once more. "Anna!!" He hoped she was okay.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Florence had stopped for a moment to rest when she heard someone call out to Anna. Her brow scrunched and she tried to look through the rain to see how it was. She heard him call again and she walked closer until she saw Leo. She should have ran. He could have lived without knowing what happened to her or if she was okay. "Leo what are you doing?" She asked confusion and fear in her eyes. He had found out who he was and now he was here with his sword to take her to her death. She kept her distances and her stance ready to run. She had outran many of people and she was sure she could do it with him too. "You are soaking wet" she commented looking at him and sighing. He was going to catch a cold following her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Leo let out a held breath and looked up at her. "I came to find you." He told her standing straight, he had noticed she moved back and away from him. "What are you thinking its pouring out here, you should just wait until morning." He looked at her with a little smile on his face. "Especially since the Kings Guard are out and about." Leo would feel bad if anything happened to her. Then again from being out in the ran he would probably get sick. "We should head back Mari is waiting for us." And little did they know so is the Guard.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
"I can't Leo" she whispered with a sad look in her eyes. "I have to go, you and Mari be safe and thank you but I have to go" she wanted to go back with him. She wanted to get to know them. Maybe that was the one house she could be safe in. She sighed and looked down. "Only until morning?" She looked around her as if she expected it to be a trap. Then she walked up to him. She should tell him. "Why did you come after me?" She asked instead of telling him the truth. She kept her green eyes down and walked with him in the rain back. She was shivering and wanted to climb back into bed. Then she would sleep until afternoon and leave.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Mari and I are never safe. We live by ourselves just outside of the fortress." He told her walking beside her. Her next question quieted him. Why had he come after her? He could have just let her leave but he was curious. "The way you looked when the guards showed up had me curious so I wanted to ask you about it when Mari had gone to bed." He smiled but looked ahead and frowned as he saw the horses around his home. That was weird. He had told Mari not to open the door. "Look," he pointed to his home and stopped. He pulled his hood down on his head.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Flore had been about to answer when she saw the horses. Instantly she crouched and narrowed her eyes. "Guards, three of them" she muttered and backed up. They were there because of her. Her eyes widen. "Go get your sister" she told him and looked at the soaked girl. "They have no reason to charge you. Go get her and get out of here" she looked at the window and saw a man pass. She knew him, his name was Garrison. She swallowed and tightened her clenched fist. She wasn't sure what to do but that little girl was not going to die because of her. She looked down. She couldn't tell him otherwise he would give her up for his sister.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Leo narrowed his eyes at the house, Lucky for him he had been taught how to use a blade if need be. "You stay here." Leo kept his hood over his head and his sword hidden at his back. He looked like well he just came from the rain. "Excuse me Sir." He reached his house and one of the guard looked at him. "It is you again, we came back looking for the girl again." Leo raised an eyebrow. "And I told you it is I and my sister who I believe is frightened enough." Looking through the open door he saw her sitting and watching her big brother. "Well let us leave this for you dear boy..." The poster was shown to him and the girl looked a lot like Anna. "I have not seen her, I told you this. Now leave my sister and I alone." He waited for them all to leave. He was clearly annoyed.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Flore watched as he talked to the guards. She saw him bring out the poster of her. She sighed and hide herself in the grass. When they left she got up and walked cautiously to him. "Thanks" she told him softly as she stood outside in the rain. She wasn't about to ask to go in or try and get around him. She wasn't sure if he wanted her here anymore. She looked down at her soaked self. She was tired and wet. She wanted sleep, and she wanted to stop this. She didn't want to deal with guards. She didn't want the jewels. She wanted to relax and not have anyone after her. "Who was on the poster?" She wanted to see if he knew.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Leo kept quiet as his sister got up and ran over to him. She launched herself at him and shook. He didn't know whether to be angry or hurt that she had lied to them. "The picture looked like you." Mari looked up at him and then her. "Anna?" "That isn't her name," He let his sister go and looked at her. "Right Florence?" He didn't care about what she had did, all he had wanted to know was her name. Now he and his sister will probably pulled into this. He didnt care, he hated this place anyways. To many memories. "I can understand you wanted to hide who you are and what you did but you didn't have to lie about your name." He crossed his arms. Mari looked out at her. "I like the name Florence better." Mari leaned against her brother. She pushed him to the side. "Let her in you aren't angry with her." He chuckled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff