Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura's eyes became wide when she heard Damien call her and Ameril to run and saw the reason why; a demon was looking in their direction and was heading their way. When she heard Ameril say they needed to get ahead of it she gave a nod and unsheathed her sword; already the blade was emanating a magical aura "Lets go." she said.
Stumbled u po n

In a relationship with Chrenys

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Ameril glanced at the blade before turning and jogging in the direction she knew to go. The two had planned the spot shortly after they started to journey together. She knew what to expect but didn't know how to explain it to Laura. She simply continued to jog forward, focusing her energy on her chakrams. They hummed against her skin, absorbing everything that was sent in to them. Every few steps she looked towards the Demon, her heart hammering in her chest. She stopped, skidding against the dirt under her feet. She nearly fell over but maintained her balance. Her body had hunched forward which left her looking as though she were bowing before the creature. It stood in front of Ameril and Laura with eyes focused on the Elf.

Ameril took a few shaky breaths before straightening up, arms lifting to show off the chakrams. She brought them closer together, linking them at the handles and holding them in both hands but keeping them together. The edges of the blades glowed a faint blue, runes etching in to them in the circle. She had them made for her protection against a specific enemy. When they were made, the blacksmith looked at her like she was crazy. She needed them to be imbued with a certain spell to reject Demons.

Ameril's feet shifted, one foot sliding along the dirt behind her to form a horse stance. She took a breath and closed her eyes, muttering to herself. The light brightened, focused only on the area in front of her. The Demon growled, stepping forwards but pausing. Its body started to change. The darkness around it wrapped around to form limbs and a torso and a skull. Its head tilted sideways as it noticed Laura.

"Fairy." It said, as if responding to someone asking him a question. "Or.... Human. Both." Its ribs expanded as though taking a breath before it looked back to Ameril. "Come with me, Elf, and she will not die." It lifted it's arm and pointed to Laura, causing Ameril to open her eyes and lose her focus.

"She's off limits." She snapped, letting her arms push outwards. The light from the blades extended outwards and consumed the creature, wrapping around it and holding it to the ground. As Ameril separated her hands, the light formed tendrils and bound it in place before tightening around it. The Demon chuckled, tugging at the chains that bound it. The laugh stopped, turning to a growl. It pulled harder but found it useless. There was a look on the Demon's face that showed pure rage. Its mouth opened to release a blood curdling roar, razor sharp teeth exposed to the two. Ameril took a deep breath and muttered to herself again before tearing her hands in opposite directions. She didn't feel the sting in her neck until after the light disappeared, taking the Demon with it. She stood up, breathing deeply to calm her body of the energy she had just expelled.

Ameril turned towards Laura, smiling, until she felt the burning in her neck. She raised a hand and touched the side of her neck, wincing when she felt something sticking out of her flesh. The world blurred, the darkness closing in around her. "Laura?" Her eyes rolled back in to her skull, her body sagging towards the ground.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Damien watched as the Demon approached him but made no move to attack him. He could see the tendrils of darkness wrapping around it, forming limbs. It stood tall compared to him. Although he knew what the creature was, he could have been confused easily. The eyes remained the same burning red as its mouth opened.
"Where is she?" The voice wasn't like he had heard the other night although he was certain that this was the same Demon.
"Who?" He asked, knowing this creature wasn't foolish. Or, rather, the one controlling it wasn't.
"Ameril Taliia Frostbane." Damien's body tensed to the point where he thought he might break is own bones. A chill crawled over his skin. He knew her full name.
"Gone." The creature turned its head away, focusing on a point away from him.
"You bring a Fairy with you. Why?" The voice started become angry. Damien shrugged his shoulders, trying to force the chills from his body.
"I was bored of lying alone every night. A man has his needs." Damien watched the creature's body. It seemed to convulse before a sound that resembled a laugh came from it.
"She is mine. You could never keep the Elf from me."

Damien took a deep breath, glancing down at his blade. "You're right." He shook his head before speaking again. "But it doesn't mean that she deserves to be taken by you again." His arm thrust forward then sliced upwards. It cut easily through the creature, who let out a growl at him.
"You've chosen the wrong side, boy." It vanished, leaving the blade clean aside from a chip near the tip. Damien ran towards the two, eyes widening at the scene.

Ameril's father; Theragul. Laura's father; Felrore
Eclairl

true selfAmeril's chakrams

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura went into a defensive stance after the demon had caught up with them and then saw at it seemed to become solid before looking at her and saying she was both a fairy and a human. She was slightly caught off guard when she was being used in order for Ameril to go with it. But when Ameril refused, she saw it being bound then killed. She had sighed a sigh of relief, but then her eyes became wide as she saw something protruding from Ameril's neck before she fell. She quickly caught her before she fell to the ground and saw Damien run to them.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Damien walked forward, watching Laura catch Ameril and look at him. His eyes caught the chakrams lying on the ground next to her and knew Ameril had used them, but when he didn't see the Demon there he knew she had succeeded in using the spell on them. He knelt down, examining the object in her skin. "It looks like bone or something." He wanted to remove it from her flesh but didn't know what it would do to her. "I think it's a tooth." He looked around as he picked up the chakrams and put them in Ameril's bag.

"We have to get to the next checkpoint. It isn't too far from here, but it's a hike. Take this-" he said as he removed his pack and shifted Ameril in to his arms, "-and I'll take her." He stood up slowly, adjusting the limp Elf in his arms so she might be more comfortable. The injury had darkened. He motioned for Laura to follow him and started to jog down the path, hoping they would get there in time to help Ameril.

Eclairl

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura watched as Damien examined what was in Ameril's neck and concluded that it looked like a bone or a tooth. She then saw him pick up her chakrams and put them back in her bag before telling her that they needed to get to the checkpoint and that it wasn't far. She then saw him hand his pack to her and then held Ameril in his arms. After he had motioned for Laura to follow, she gave a nod of understanding and stayed up with him in pace.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Damien continued to jog along the path, checking on Ameril once in a while and making sure Laura was keeping pace with him. He turned off of the path and made his way towards a clearing. The grass in the clearing was dead, blackened, in a perfect circle with a run down house in the middle. It looked like it had suffered damage from fire, swords and arrows. Damien took a deep breath and looked back at Laura. "Don't look him in the eye and don't speak unless he speaks to you first. He's a little odd and he may threaten your life a few times, but he's not a bad guy."

Damien turned back around and walked to the door, knocking on the fractured wood. When the door opened, a man about six feet tall stood there. He motioned for them to come in, glancing at the area in the dead clearing. When he was sure no one had followed them he closed the door, waving a hand over the wood before leading them to the living room. Although the outside of the building looked destroyed, the inside was perfectly clean and organized. Not a single corner looked damaged. Damien laid Ameril down on the sofa and examined her injury again, curing under his breath.

The man watched them for a moment before realizing Damien had brought someone else. With curious eyes he examined the other woman. "Who are you?" His voice emerged, sounding somewhere between a growl and a purr. As if it could make one scared just from the sound of it or calm and relax them. He motioned for her to sit down in a chair near him but kept his eye on her.

Eclairl

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

While Laura was keeping pace up with Damien, she saw him check on Ameril while also making sure she was still keeping pace with him. As she continued to follow, she saw the house in a clearing. She then heard Damien's instructions and gave a nod before he knocked on the door and a man appeared at the door, doing what she was told, she did not give him eye contact. Once they were inside she was surprised at how neat and clean the inside was compared to how it looked on the inside. She then heard the man ask who she was and motion to a chair near him. "My name is Laura." she said introducing herself and sitting down in the chair.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

The man raised an eyebrow, confused. "No. Who are you?" He asked again, his voice a bit more gruff this time.
"He means who are your parents." He added in a soft tone, offering an apologetic smile. "When you're done taunting her will you help me with Ameril?" The man frowned, grunting as if the thought of it were an effort to him.

He sat down on the couch by Ameril's side, his long, nimble fingers quickly removing the tooth from her skin while the other hand covered it to stop the bleeding. He tossed the ragged thing on to the table between him and Laura before telling Damien to grab a list of things from the pantry in the kitchen. Damien nodded and walked in that direction.

While waiting for his return, the man looked back at Laura. "I am Malakai Alecksun, son of Tamera and Martin Alecksun, brother of Damien." Malakai bowed his head slightly, hearing Damien call out from the kitchen. When he returned from the kitchen, the two switched positions so Malakai could prepare an antidote. Damien's cheeks were a bright red, either flushed from the incident earlier or from hearing his brother mention their relationship. "You may call me Kai, if you wish. I know Damien prefers it." Damien kicked Kai's shin, cursing under his breath in another language at the taller male. He mixed everything together in two batches. One as a paste, the other to ingest. Damien sat Ameril up as Kai fed her the antidote, watching her gasp and sputter at it although she remained unconscious and then laid her back down when Kai started applying the paste.

Damien stood and walked over to the chair next to Laura's, glaring at the table in front of him. Kai didn't understand that he had made a stupid mistake, as the over rational brother didn't think anything of it. Damien didn't enjoy telling anyone information about his life.

"I will bring Ameril to the room she is staying in for the night. I would like to keep her separate from you two so I can keep an eye on her recovery. You'll need to stay here for a few days until she's better. I have another room you two can share until then. Why were you fighting with a greater Demon?" Damien glared at his brother, motioning to the two women.
"They are being hunted." Kai grunted in understanding before lifting Ameril in his arms and carrying her upstairs. Damien sat back in his chair, closing his eyes and sighing. He waited for Laura to speak. He knew she would have questions.

Eclairl

Malachai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura saw the confusion that the man had given her before hearing Damien say that he meant who her parents were "Oh um my mother was Amelia Willows and my father is Felrore..." she replied before hearing Damien say to him to stop taunting her and help with Ameril. She watched as he quickly took out the tooth and stunted the bleeding while Damien went to go get a list of things from the kitchen pantry. She was surprised when the man introduced himself as Damien's brother and said she could call him Kai. She was impressed on how quickly he helped with Ameril before hearing Kai say that she was staying the night and then hearing Kai ask Damien why he had been fighting a greater demon before Damien explained that she and Ameril were being hunted. As Kai went upstairs with Ameril, Damien had stayed downstairs with her "Is she going to be okay..?" she asked showing true concern.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Damien nodded, pinching the bridge of his nose. "She'll be fine. If there's anything that can be said of Kai it's his expertise with herbal medicines. Our father practiced magic and our mother the blade. He learned from our father, I learned from our mother." He said before he looked over at her. "How are you doing?"

Damien and Malakai sons of Tamera and Martin Alecksun

Eclairl

true self
Ameril's chakrams
Malachai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura listened as she heard Damien say that Ameril was going to be fine thanks to the expertise of herbal medicines. She then heard him tell that his father practiced magic and her mother the blade and that Kai had learned from his father while Damien learned from his mother. She then saw him look at her and ask how she was doing "I'm okay." she said giving a small smile and then gave a sigh "I wish I could have been better help though.." she said looking down.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Damien shook his head, closing his as as he spoke to her. "Laura," he said, "on your own how many Demons have you encountered?" As he waited for her reply, he added, "And how many Demons do you think Ameril has encountered before or after I met her?" He grinned, eyes still closed as he spoke. He could feel himself dosing off, although he was trying his hardest not to. "You don't need to worry about if you're helping enough or not. When it comes to them, it's about surviving. And that's what the three of us do on a daily basis." His arm, which had been gently rubbing his temple, slid away and slowly relaxed just off of the arm of the chair. He took a deep breath and released it with a sigh.

"You don't need to worry.... because..." His hand motioned towards her, one finger pointing to her face before falling limply against the arm of the chair. "I'll protect you."

Eclairl

true self
Ameril's chakrams
Malachai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

"I never encountered many demons before." Laura answered before hearing Damien asking her how many demons that Amril encountered before she met him "I don't know." she replied. She then gave a small smile when she heard him say that she didn't need to worry about not helping enough before saying he would protect protect her and then started to fall asleep.
Stumbled u po n

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Ameril

Shortly after Damien had dozed off, Malakai appeared again to tend to his new guest. "Is there anything you need, Laura? Perhaps something to eat and drink? If you need a bath I have that, too." Kai motioned to the areas as he spoke although he was already walking towards the kitchen. He didn't feel hungry often, but after making the antidote for Ameril he realized he was pretty much starving.

Eclairl

true self
Ameril's chakrams
Malachai

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

- Laura -

Laura saw Kai come down the stairs and then ask if she wanted something to eat or drink or even a bath "I'm really to hungry at the moment, but a bath sounds wonderful at the moment." she replied giving a small smile.
Stumbled u po n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces