Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Cafe || Company: the customers:Ezra and Bigby || Thoughts: Why does he have to be here?

As soon as Ruby finished with her pie she picked up the plate and continued back on with her shift. She was a lot tighter lipped when she was full. Taking all of her energy into digesting her food as quickly as possible instead of running her mouth. At least, that was usually. Ding ding ding ding The bell chimed and her head twisted to see Boss talking to someone. His body language quickly changed to one of disgust. As soon as the large man turned to move his wide load the person he was conversing with came into view. Bigby. Red's eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Hopefully he hadn't seen her yet. But seeing as she was the only waitress in at the time meant that he was going to see her at one point or another. Boss placed the poor man at the furthest booth from the place's entrance and seemingly ignored the man's order of sausage and bacon. Oh, and of course a cup of coffee. Quite the carnivore this one was. Ruby placed the order herself and skitted around the cafe, making sure everyone had had their fill and were happy. She did all of this of course, with her back carefully placed to Bigby so she only had to interact with him when absolutely necessary. "Order Up!" Looked as if that time were now.

Red sauntered off slowly to pick up Bigby's plate and get him a warm cup of coffee before heading to his booth. Just before she got there, however, another woman stepped in the door, cut off Red, and boldly placed herself down in the seat across from Big. The redhead's eyes widened for a split second then she felt a fire burn under her. Who was this woman to think she could just waltz right in here and sit down across from Bigby like that? Apparently she was new here and needed to be taught the ropes. You didn't mess with Big, and if you did he was likely to bite back. And now she was about to make it all the more difficult going and interacting with him. Of course, she had to. It was her job after all. And for god's sake he had to know that she worked in this cafe. She had for a good seven months and she'd seen him in here more than a time or two. With a purpose in her walk she strolled right up to the table and dropped his plate of meat in front of him and carelessly plopped the cup of coffee down as well. If this woman didn't know what Big was like, she was certainly about to find out. Red turned her back to Big and looked at the woman as she placed a hand on the table and the other on her him and smiled at her.

"What can I get you there, doll?" Because not only was it bad enough that she had almost spilled a cup of coffee on him, she was now blatantly ignoring him, and interrupting his conversation with this lady with the pixie cut. "Haven't seen you around here before. New?" Red questioned the woman, it was probably out of place for her to do, but who cared. She was only trying to make suggestions as to what the woman might like to eat. "The Storyteller's Cafe has the best pie you will ever taste. I could get you a slice. How about our special we've got...." There she went, launching into the typical waitress-y thing to do. Oh well, it just gave her time to piss Big off even further. It wouldn't be the smart thing to do in the long run but once Red got going it was incredibly hard for her to quit. "Or even just a cup of coffee. I'll be right back with that. Don't worry, seeing as how you're sitting with Big I'll go ahead and add it to his tab." Ruby pushed herself off of the table then winked at Big and marched away from the table. Her steps, however, became less and less powerful the further she got from their table. She shouldn't have done that. She really shouldn't have done that.

"Who's afraid of the Big bad wolf?

User Image
User Image

Bigby sat quietly, drumming his fingers lightly on the table rhythmically. His brown eyes shifted as people shuffled past, almost hopeful that his breakfast would arrive at some point in the next century, sadly that wasn’t going to be the case and as time seemed to drag on the wolf grew ever more impatient, taking to leaning back in the chair, balancing it precariously on its back legs, arms folded and gaze shifted to the ceiling. He exhaled slowly to try and calm himself, resting his eyes briefly, ears attuned to every sound. He could hear frying bacon, the tinkling of people mixing sugar into their drinks, the door to the cafe opening and even down to the softest of footsteps if he put his mind to it. Focusing on sounds helped him draw away from the cluster of scents that swarmed the cafe, grease, fat, tea, perfume...it was more than enough to drive the wolf insane, and the last thing he wanted was a headache. He never could think properly when overloaded with so many scents.

Time carried on, and the wolfs patience grew thin. With a sharp exhale his eyes opened, the front legs of the chair slapping against the tiled floor, large hands placing themselves on the table ready to push himself up into a standing position and storm out. He froze as a familiar sight was placed on the table, his cigarettes and lighter. Brows pulled together curiously, a hand going to his pockets before the voice spoke and the scent hit him, his warm brown eyes shifting to meet the woman he had quite literally bumped into. One of his eyebrows rose as she blushed a deep red, trying to introduce herself. The nervous scent was almost sickening but Bigby remained straight faced, hands still on the table as though he were still contemplating standing up. The apology made him blink, and still he remained silent, almost stunned by the whole event. It was only when Erza shifted to sit down he made a noise of feeble protest before relinquishing his grip on the table and leaning back in his chair, abandoning his attempts to leave the cafe.

“Thank you...” he spoke finally, his voice rough as he retrieved his belongings, placing them gently in his trouser pocket. Should he smile? That was normal right? The left hand corner of his mouth curled into an awkward half smile before he cleared his throat and rubbed his jaw line. Interaction was not Bigby’s strong suit; he was a wolf...their ways of greeting each other...well doing that here would get him arrested. Silence fell before the human came straight out with her question. Friend?! The wolf stared at her, unsure how to react. The idea of being friends with a human...was unheard of. Not only would it be very risky but it would just dampen his reputation...the Big Bad wolf with a friend...then again....someone to talk to. No, he found himself shaking his head lightly. “I don’t do friends...” he began, leaning forward, attempting to be mildly considerate. His hands linked together as though he were interviewing her, “You see I-“ the scent that hit him was like a slap to the face. Not her...

His gaze shifted instantly to the girl, growing colder as she bounced over. He blinked as his meal was dropped in front of him before she slapped the coffee down with such force it slopped over the sides, making him slide the chair back quickly to avoid having the hot liquid hit his legs. His gaze darkened, the wolf stifling a growl as he set about mopping up the spillage. He would hold his tongue...he wouldn’t react. Little miss Red seemed to be doing everything in her power to anger the wolf, her behaviour and the way she addressed Erza stopped him from cleaning, his cold gaze fixed on her. Say nothing....she’s just trying to rattle you...a brief snarl escaped him as Red slapped more cost onto his tab before prancing away. He watched her before looking to Erza “Excuse me...” he mumbled gruffly before getting to his feet. A few strides and his large hand had grabbed the girl’s wrist, whipping her round roughly to look him in the eyes. His breathing heavy he loomed over her quite easily, grip enough to cause her a fair bit of pain. “What do you think you’re playing at...” he snarled through his teeth, keeping his voice low so only she would hear him. “Actually don’t answer that....it would be safer for both of us if you just kept your distance. I want nothing to do with you, I don’t want to see your smug face around Silverwood....am I understood” He released his grip reluctantly before stepping away and returning to his table, sitting heavily in his chair. A cold glance in Reds direction should have been enough to warn her off before he violently stabbed his fork into a sausage, tearing it apart with his knife before stuffing it into his mouth.

It was then he remembered the human sat opposite him. His angry demeanour faded fast, gaze softening slightly as he met her gaze, chewing slowly, almost expecting her to react. He swallowed his mouthful, “I’m sorry...we have history....” he murmured, gaze shifting down to his plate before he continued to eat, stabbing at his meat slower than before and avoiding eye contact as he tucked into his breakfast. Erza was certainly persistent, the wolf exhaling in mild amusement. He wiped his mouth and hands before extending a large hand to her“Bigby...” he said taking her hand in a firm handshake before tucking into his breakfast again, “As I was saying, I don’t do friends....” he said roughly, chewing some bacon, letting him finish and swallowing it before he looked to her from behind strands of brown hair. “But I can settle for acquaintances for now...help yourself” he said, nudging the coffee towards her. “Looks like I’m paying for it anyway...” he said before continuing to tuck into his meal. Do not get attached....having human friends can never end well....he scolded himself mentally. He couldn’t help but admire her though, she certainly had guts to approach him the way she did, and no doubt she must have spotted the odd cold glare he was receiving from other patrons.

User Image

"You should be...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

[OOC: ]

Shirtless Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°
Ezra looked at the younger woman as she prattled on and on about the menu. Saying most-likely everything on the menu and going off to fetch her a small coffee before Ezra had the chance to speak. She gave herself an inner sigh. I don't even really like coffee. They never make it the way I like it. Ezra's eyes widened as she saw the man across from her rise with irritation and strut over to the previous woman. Ezra turned back to his empty seat. Nothing for her to look at, it was their problem. She'd be angry too if she was treated like that. Though the courage to confront the perpetrator was not something she owned. Briefly thinking back to elementary school the human shivered. Children can be cruel at times. The sound of a knife scratching a plate jolted her out of her memories. She watched with mild interest as he started devouring the meat on his plate with a small rage. Her head tilted and she let out a small puff of air. A blush appeared instantly on her face when the man mentioned about his history with the woman. "Oh." Immediately looking for something else to look at she just stared at her hands. Must've been a bad break up... She noticed that his hand reached across the table to her. Ezra placed her small hand in his larger thicker one and he gave her a handshake before returning to his meal. Bigby... She repeated in her head and nodded, trying to memorize it as quickly as possible. Finally he agreed to being friends. Ezra made a bright smile, she'd won. If he declined then she probably would continue following him until he agreed. When the coffee was pushed towards her by him she looked at it gently. "That's nice of you." She remarked and gave him a warm smile. Before she took the coffee in her hands, Ezra got a napkin, licked it and wiped Bigby's face. As a teacher she didn't really understand personal space because of being influenced to much by her students. "You had grease on your face.. Not good for your skin." She said while wiping his cheek before sitting back down and grabbed the warm coffee with both hands. It didn't taste as good as how she usually makes it but the coffee was okay enough for consumption. Her eyes closed and she sat back in he seat gently.
׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜

Where I am: In a Silverwood diner/ cafe type thing
What I'm doing: Chilling out
Who I'm with: Bigby/ Red
How I'm feeling: Excited, Relaxed
What I'm wearing:XXX
Bella

bell , beauty

User Image

Cannot a Beast be tamed...?
Bell awoke as sunlight flooded in through the windows over her face. Groaning she turned over and out of the hands wrapped around her waist. It was time to wake up and start her day. Getting up she shuffled to her mirror and looked at herself. As perfect as ever with just a few strands of hair out of place. She looked the same every morning though.
A yawn startled her and she turned her naked body to look at the man sitting up in her bed. Good morning beautiful he let out, while stretching. The male was of his mid thirties with blond hair and an okay looking face. She had come home last night from the club and suited his needs. "Morning, now get out and give me my money." surprised at her sharp tone he stood and got dressed. Taking out a decent amount of money he went the distance to place it between her breasts. "Bye sweetie i'll be seeing you again.", then with a wink he left.
Letting out a sigh she went into the bathroom and took a nice long and hot shower. Finishing off and getting out Bella brushed and blow dried her hair. When she finished it was styled simply with her normal natural waves. Next was the makeup, walking out in a towel she sat down at her vanity and took out the loads upon loads of what was every womans dream. Eyeliner, smokey eyeshadow, and red lipstick applied she then grabbed clothes. Choosing a small pink tight dress that hugged her curves Bell slipped on flats then left. A small clutch holding about 500 dollars and her cell phone was in her right hand. Using her left she pressed the elevator button to go to the main lobby.
Living in this simple apartment building suited all her needs and the people were nice enough. She couldn't lie and say she didn't enjoy it here either. It was only a five minute walk to the club, and two doors down from her job at HQ.
Walking down the street now she watched the scenery. A gentle blue sky with no clouds and a warm touch in the air was pretty amazing. The only thing better was, yes, food. Entering a small yet welcoming cafe she walked up and greeted the owner, aka. the muffin man. The old geezer had tried to get in her pants decades ago, but since then they remained friends. "Hello beauty" he greeted her taking her hand and placing a kiss. Please Robert, no need for formalities were all equal here. She let out with a laugh . Then something caught her eye, she turned to see little red and big part ways. 'That must have been one showdown with their past', the brunette thought. Sitting by the window she waited for her friend to come over and take her order. All the while eyeing down the human sitting with mr. were himself. She must have been one bold women, or maybe the wolf had a fling? "Na" Bell said aloud to herself, causing a few other people to look in her direction. Then she turned and caught the wolfs eye. They knew each other well and actually were childhood friends. Blowing a kiss she giggled then turned to look over the menu.

User ImageUser Image

For who could ever love a beast...

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE ▪ I'M JOELLE TINK SESINK ▪

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The morning had not yet dawned on bustling city of New york. Of course one almost never knows night from day when the lights never leave. Car horns blare, the shouts of city folk and those that walk in the darkness. Lights of cars, and buildings lit the nightly city, turning it into a utopia of the night. A city that never sleeps, a city wedge in a darkness not yet to be seen. But to all those passer-by’s, it is yet another simple day in the average life of a New Yorker. To a man or women dressed for work, to a teen jumping on to the next train, to the man who sleeps on the side of the street. What does one know of the darkness that has come to life. Shhhs all you children and adults. All you who have forgotten, and to those blessed with childhood innocence. There are creatures in our midst’s.

As dawn began to crack of the rising towers, over small little homes. The mornings light seemed more glorious than any car light, or buildbored sign. The morning glory was a warming feeling that seemed to lighten a heart and bring a smile to a certain face. But that face, had yet to notice morning light. Or take notice to the time that ever so ticked away. Like the man that had once been known as father, their dislike of noisy clocks was always a statement. Though, when thought over, it was more of a habit not to have a clock that ticked than a hatred for them. Clocks were a wonderful thing, not that the figure always paid much attention to time. Though, she had ought to.

The time read 4:15AM on the night stand IDock. Her Iphone was silent, not a call or an alarm. Her body moved on its own. From hours of dedication and commitment. There, in the apartment the figure sat, her body facing a window covered with currants. But a large window was not was she started at. Her delicate hues were shut as her fingers carried against the keys of her keyboard. In her small abode, there was no room for a large grand piano, let alone a baby grand. Though she had nothing completely against keyboards. They sufficed. And hopefully, there would come a day, where she could have a house like the one she had lived in when she was smaller. A house filled with books, and instruments…. And in the center of her room a large white grand piano would stand in its glory and magnificence. But, for now. The goal was to find herself a full time job in the music world.

Time passed her buy quickly. She practiced piano, head phones blocking the sound of any other who would be displeased by the early practicing. At 5:45AM green hues started to the sheet music that had been in front of her. But there was a deep scowl on her lips as a crease had somehow carved itself in-between her brow. Her fingers slammed the keys. The words “I give up” were not about to make their way past her lips. Never. Ever. Not in a million life times. But these bars. Ugh! She started to them, the way the notes just seemed to jumble in her mind, and instead of forming gorgeous harmony they formed noise and effortless chaos. Her fingers could not seem, to move the way she had been so trained to play. How was it that one artist just HAD to HAD to be different and harder. Bach could frustrate her to no end some days. I need to help at the shop anyway… You. I’m going to get you right! She grumbled at the music. She had been given a week. Not a month or a couple of months. A week to learn a piece by Bach of all people for a concert her mother was holding at “The Art Works” why her mother hadn’t thought to say something sooner… well it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. Something her mother always seemed to have. It was for a fundraiser. Something to do with helping out an old friend who was putting on a play for free. All donations would go to paying the actors and such…. and her mother had voulentold her to play. Which, she has absolutely no mind doing. She’d do just about anything for her mom. But Bach. Ugh bach why of all pieces did she choose Bah!. Well anywho.

Standing from her keyboard, she turned off her keyboard and set the headphones aside. Today, will be a good day. There was a content smile on her face as she started out her little apartment window. The window she looked out of overlooked a small area of New York called Silverwood. She had gotten the place for a steal. Though it was an extremely odd and difficult yet easy process to go through. If that makes sense… At first she had been denied into the small apartment residence, but someone walking by had a talk with sales rep and suddenly that no was turned into a guaranteed yes. There was a bunch of paperwork to fill out, some made absolutely no sense though….. the hard part was moving into the apartment. She lived on the top floor of an old century home that had been renovated into a fifth floor walk up however long ago. It was a beautiful place, the antiques were beautiful and she had created a perfect home forherself. The only problem… she was still in the moving process. “Joelle just stay home till you can get a full time job. Please.” But the woman was set on independence… and there was more to it than simply a new home. Joelle was still adamant that one day she would live in her old house again. Her father had left untold stories there in that now abandoned house located in the middle of Silverwood…….she intended to know what his story was. The one someone else had written for him.
                          In two hours Joelle was able to shower, stylize, dress, clean up the mess, eat breakfast and get supper started. She liked being a head. Knowing herself, things popped up at the random and if she wasn’t careful, she knew she might not eat instead consuming her appetite with the food called work/ music…. With a smile she started to the door as she closed it, locked her door and adjusted her purse. She remembered a great Café her father had taken her to as a child and before work she was determined to go. A Chai late sounds good to me… she whispered, walking down the stairs and out into the morning air. With a deep breath in she started to the world. Oh… She hoped. Today would be a good day… yet something seemed to say otherwise.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:me

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: walking the street

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: thoughts of work/ music

friendtotorofriendtotoro
friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro
═════════════════════════════════════╝

Loyal Conversationalist

User Image
User Image

Located: The Cafe || Company: the customers || Thoughts: Did that really just happen?

crunch Someone had grabbed her wrist and she knew exactly who it was. She'd felt that grip before, and it wasn't something that she liked. He interrogated her and she opened her mouth to speak when he cut her off and told her to forget it. Her eyes narrowed slightly but as soon as he threatened her she lost all her fire and she stared up at him with confused eyes. She was only messing around, of course she shouldn't have done what she had done. It was a stupid spur of the moment thing and it shouldn't have been something she had said. A childish thing to do, really. But it was too late now. He let her go then left to go sit back at his table. She watched him silently and as soon as he sat down then gave her that last warning glance she retreated like a wolf with it's tail between it's legs. Ugh. Wolves, horrible creatures really. She shuddered lightly then went back to busying herself with filling up coffee mugs and doing the normal waitress thing. The bell sounded and it seemed like something that was in the far distance. I don't want to see your smug face around Silverwood. What was she supposed to do? She couldn't get out and leave. She had no place to go.

Her eyes finally flitted to the door as she heard a familiar voice. Bella. Ruby lifted her head a little higher and walked over to go see the girl and take her order. Her eyes flashed back to Bigby and her heart dropped down into her stomach. What was that woman doing? Was she seriously wiping something off of his face from a napkin that she licked?! That was, one, disturbing, and two, gross. She made a face at the two then turned back to Bella. "Disgusting." Her head shook and she sat down across the table from the brunette. "What would you like, love?" She asked Bella quietly and held the pad out in front of her to write it down. Not like she needed to, but hey, why not just have it out for the charade. So many things were going through her mind right now. Did Bigby really not want her to stay in her home? It was the only place she knew as her home after the place in the Homelands. She sighed quietly and placed her cheek on her hand that was fisted with the elbow on the table.

[ooc: damn, that was short. Sorry guys. Click middle picture to see outfit.]

User Image
User Image

Bigby continued to tuck into his breakfast hungrily. The large meat platter almost devoured by the beast, he made a note to keep the fact his sausages were quite raw a secret, fortunately the outside was cooked enough to hide the pink interior. He was still a wolf at heart, and preferred his meat fresh, that said the processed meat in sausages only tasted good with a layer of fat...not exactly healthy but there was no way for the wolf to order an uncooked steak or anything of similar taste without drawing attention to himself. Blasted humans...he often wondered why he had made the transition in the first place. The homelands may have been a death trap in the long run, but he was coping well...he had the strength and skill to survive...only downside was he would probably starve to death first or be forced to eat forsaken. He shuddered at the thought of their rancid flesh. Disgusting beings...the lot of them.

Erza had thanked him for the coffee, the wolf nodding, his mouth filled with bacon and sausage, preventing a verbal answer. He heard the door to the cafe open and glanced over, chewing slowly as he watched Beauty enter and sit down. They locked eyes briefly, the female blowing him a kiss and drawing a scowl of disapproval...public displays of affection, especially from someone he had never been involved with romantically were just weird. The wolf shook his head and looked back to Erza just in time to see her lick at the napkin. What was she...he physically pulled back the second she wiped his face, disbelief in his eyes. He swallowed rapidly, coughing violently as it struggled down his oesophagus, eyes watering before he patted his chest and recovered. Bad for his skin?! Was she kidding?! He stared at her with a raised eyebrow, not even sure how to react...what to do. How was she so nonchalant about this? His mouth opened and closed a few times before he shook his head and leaned back in his chair, running a hand through his hair and exhaling slowly. “ok...” he said, voice barely audible.

His appetite lost, he pushed the plate away from himself and rubbed at his cheek to remove the saliva from his face. “You really don’t care about space do you...” he murmured to Erza, warm brown eyes meeting hers briefly. “As I said...I don’t do friends, we’re acquaintances at most...” he placed his hands on the table and pushing himself up onto his feet, chair squealing as it’s legs scraped against the floor “Keep that up and we won’t even be that” he warned. He wiped his hands on a napkin, scrunching it up and placing it on the unfinished plate of food before he fished around in his pockets, pulling his cigarettes into view before fishing for his wallet. Clearly the incident had provoked the wolf into departing, he was dying for a smoke and there was no way the owner would let him light up in the building. Best pay his bill and leave before things grew more complicated. “Enjoy the coffee Erza...and...see you around” the wolf let a half smile grace his features, eyes still set serious...almost mysterious before he stepped away.

“Beauty...” Bigby’s greeting was smooth as he stepped beside her, avoiding even glancing at Red as she stood the other side of the counter. Sifting through his wallet, he tugged a tatty note into view “I trust everything is fine with you...” he murmured, glancing to the girl, hair straying over his eyes slightly. Placing the note on the counter, the Muffin Man was quick to snatch it up. “I don’t have-“ “I know, you don’t have any change....you never do for me Mr Bakewell...” Bigby said sternly. He shook his head and with a nod at Beauty turned to leave the cafe, stepping out into the stale New York air.

The cigarette was between his lips no more than a block away, the wolf leaning his back against a wall and drawing deeply on it, the smoke dulling him to the world slightly. His eyes rested, dark circles a little more prominent in the growing light of day, his sleep deprivation becoming obvious. Long nights...long days....not helping the wolf man. Exhaling smoke into the air, his hand scratched under his chin before going to rest inside his jacket pocket. He had things to do...cases to follow up, another day of paperwork just sat on his desk. He was going to enjoy this brief moment of peace and quiet before life carried on.

User Image

[OOC: ]

Shirtless Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
Ezra looked at his shocked face and couldn't say a word as he left. Ooh I got to comfortable and just acted like I would have with my students. She placed the coffee on the table and took her head in both hands. This is why I need a friend here... Looking down at the coffee she noticed that she already drank half. Figuring that Bigby was still outside she sat in her chair for a moment deciding whether to bother him some more or let him cool off. Ezra decided not to push things and stayed put. This town was very odd, and unwilling to include her in anything. The human felt like an outcast, no friends, no family and nobody that even liked her. A small sigh forced it's way out of her mouth and she sat back in the wooden chair. Bigby was strange, he had this mystical air about him. In fact everyone here had this weird thing that she could've sworn she had heard about from somewhere. Ahh. Never mind that. I should focus on trying not to go crazy in this town. Her eyes became squinted and she looked about the room, all females and one grumpy male, for some reason they all seemed tense when Bigby was here. But once he left it was as if they had a nail removed from their foot. The tension gave Ezra a clue that he probably wasn't liked here. For some odd reason this made her brighten up. He has no friends, like me. She wasn't alone! Ezra stood from her seat and made her way out the door of the cafe. She acknowledge the owner when he called out, "Have a nice day", for she was on a mission. Almost immediately after she exited the cafe she was lost. I forgot that I stalked him here to talk to him but I didn't look around to see where I was going. She squatted down and made an irritated growl from the back of her throat. I don't even know which way or home. And I know nobody will talk to me. Feeling like she should just lay there on the street and wait for someone to call the police, Ezra stood and began to wonder around the sidewalk. She might as well explore before it gets dark and she has to rent a room or something like that. I should at least give him the money back for the coffee... And apologize for being rude.. Her head hung downward as she reviewed what happened in the cafe.

Where I am: Cafe sidewalk
What I'm doing: Walking around aimlessly and pondering
Who I'm with: Nobody
How I'm feeling: Depressed

Sugary Snack

User ImageUser Image
Isabelle Tinkerson
✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸
Call me Tink!
Who I'm With:Red, Ezra, Belle, and Bigby
Where I am:The cafe bar
What I'm doing:eating alone
Thoughts or Feelings?:Syrup is amazing

✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸

The sun crept through the window of the flat, a thin ray entering the small window of the doll house and right onto Tink's face. With a grumble, she lifted her fluffy lace pillow and slammed it over her head as she rolled over. This proved unsuccessful, as her head landed on all that was left of her bed, a thin blanket and hard plastic. She flew from her bed, blankets tossed to the ground as her face flushed red. "All I wanted was a bit more sleep." She grumbled, rubbing her head and fluttering toward the bathroom. Sure there was a shower in the flat that worked perfectly, but there was virtually no water bill when she used the doll house. Battery powered lights, and a pump water system that only required a glass of fresh water, which she had filled the night before. The pipes led discretely from her sinks and shower, through holes in the ground and walls, and into two glasses, the right one fresh water, and the left used water, to be tossed down the drain. With a sigh, she stepped into her tub, putting the small squeeze pump under her foot. As she stepped on the bag, water came pumping out of the plastic showerhead and over her body. Sure the water was lukewarm, but it was still doing it's job.

When she was all cleaned up, Tink grabbed a fluffy towel off the rack and quickly dried off, leaving her wings to air dry. Wandering through the door, she went to her closet and grabbed a green T-shirt and jean shorts from the closet, along with a grey beanie and some brown suspenders. The shorts were a bit tight, and the top was roomie, but what was she gonna do? No one had the body that those dolls did, besides, when she transformed, the clothes grew to fit as well, fitting her form perfectly. After she was clothed, all there was to do was to wait for her wings to dry before she could transform. Her stomach grumbled as she made her bed and cleaned up the bathroom, and the second her wings were dry enough to use, she flittered her way out of the doll house, and into the flat.

The second she left the house, Pixie Dust swirled around her. Her bare feet gently made contact with the ground, and she shivered. Her human form was so much larger than her true from, and changing always left her back itching. I guess there had to be some kind of repercussion to making my wings disappear She thought to herself as she walked to the door. She took a quick look around, standing in the open doorway. The room was in perfect condition, the decor made to match the tree house perfectly. Tink sighed as she looked at the bearskin blanket that lay spread across the large bed. Peter would have loved it. Peter will love it She corrected herself as she shut and locked the door behind her.

Out into the street, she took a deep breath. She lived directly across the street from a wonderful cafe. She never really bothered to meet the others that lived in the apartment complex, but she knew one of them decently well. Red worked as a waitress at the cafe, and to be honest, Tink didn't really mind her. She walked into the cafe, and right past the muffin man, paying him absolutely no attention as she sat herself at the cafe bar. "Hey'ya Red, you mind gettin me some chocolate chip waffles, Bacon, and chocolate milk? I'd really appreciate it, hun." She smiled at the dark haired girl. This really was the nicest she could be to anyone. When she finally got her order, she dug right in, pouring syrup all over the plate. Syrup really was the best. She dipped her bacon in it and crunched down. Sure she was making a bit of a mess, but she managed to keep it all on her plate. After all, she wasn't exactly used to table manners, or eating a lot in general. This body needed tons more food than Tink was used to. With a smile she chugged half her glass of chocolate milk and began looking around the diner. It seemed pretty busy today. Tink recognized nearly all of them, though she wouldn't call them her friends. She worked a lot of jobs for a lot of people, and she tried her best not to get involved with them. If she did, they would probably expect favors, and she wasn't about to work for free. She looked back to her food, not wanting to bother with anyone really, and continued to eat her super sweet breakfast.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
• REBECCA PUNZEL •

User Image

X "Mmm..." the blonde named Rebecca Punzel groaned. The morning light shined down on her face which had caused her to wake up. She pulled herself out of her butterfly sheet and looked at the clock. She then did her usual morning routine. Took a shower, brushed her hair, got dressed, brushed her teeth, and washed her face. After that she filled Gizmo and Mackenzie's food bowls before taking them outside for a walk. After a few minutes she returned back to the apartment and let her dogs off the leash. She looked at a note and it read....

Dear Becca,

Sorry to leave you like this but i'm off to work! Remember to feed and take the dogs out and have a nice day! I'll be back soon!

Love, Alex

The fable chuckled to herself. Typical of Alex. Rebecca then left the apartment and started walking down the sidewalk. She daydreamed about the paparazzi following her and they all were famous people. Then Alex came up to her having angel wings and flying them of there. Bump "Oops i'm sorry. she said since she bumped into someone. That totally snapped her out of her fantasy. She pulled out her phone and continued walking. She then stopped having the feeling that she was being watched. She then shook it off before walking again.

Rebecca smiled when she saw the café and she immediately walked in. But not before dodging Bigby. She stopped again having that same feeling from before. Was someone watching her? Again she shook it off. She took a seat and started browsing the menu. She then decided on what she wanted. A hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows and Chocolate chip pancakes! She loved anything that had chocolate in it.

Location: The cafe || With: Customers || Feeling: Happy but a bit uneasy... || Thoughts: I feel like some is watching m-...OOO PANCAKES AND HOT CHOCOLATE! || Outfit: xxx

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

xx just a parasite!! Human

friendtotoro etˊs get started » SHALL WE ▪ I'M JOELLE TINK SESINK ▪

friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░ ◯░░░░░░░
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

An enchanting melody floated through the wind of downtown Silverwood. Many people seemed to be on their way here, and there, but in the midst of those people Joelle seemed to blend right in yet stand out in her own little special way. They do say that Artists are always in their own little worlds. And for Joelle was no exception in the slightest. With the morning sun shining down on her head, and a beam of joy in heart there was a little hope in get gate She walked as though she had all the confidence in the world, that somehow she had been the one who had just experienced a fairy tale ending. A smile graced her lips but not just a smile. Drowned by the noise of people around her, a cheery little tune floated past her pastel pink lips. Some heads turned her way, to take in her appearance, or listen to that rather catchy little tune she hummed. No one might ever guess it was a remix of some of her favourite classical composers but if they liked it or not. She didn’t really care to much.

Here in Silverwood there was something about this little place that made her feel more at home than any other place ever could. With a deep breath she started around. A lot had changed since she was a small child. Some building looked forever the same. While others had lost a little bit of the childhood charm she had once seen them with. Those with decorative images seemed to have faded, some looked old and worn. Yet in the the midst of the safety she felt in the place, their was a small nag at the back of her mind. A strong reminder of the night she had so many years ago. Her eyes started into the direction of the park. It was far off in the distance. Probably located behind many buildings and other stores. But she knew it was there. She wondered, if she walked that park again. Would she remember what happened. But also, did she really want to know what her mind was persistently trying to keep from her. It hasn’t changed at all. her words falling short of something reassuring.

Before her was a café that she had ventured to with her father a many times. Oh how she remembered it well. She rather hoped that Mr. Bakewell was still here. She had rather loved the owner. He was so happy, and he always loved when she sang the Muffin man song to him. He always had this jolly smile and gave her a ginger bread cookie. Though she always hoped it would be chocolatechip instead. But, couldn’t muster to ask for something different. Well not infront of him atelast…. She complained everynow and then as a child. Her father scolding her. “Just be thankful” he always said. she would nod and take a big bite out of the ginger breads feet. “Why not eat the head first.” He always asked, since other children liked to eat the heads of things. “So he cant get away.” she would answer with a laugh before biting the other. Everyone knew about the story of the gingerbread cookie who tried to get away.

Opening the door she closed her eyes, warming to the familiar smells, and that beautiful bell that always chimed above. Her green hues started up to it before looking at the layout of everything. She started her way through the café, knowing that he always seemed to be around one side of the café. The side her dad like. The darker one. Secretly she always liked to. Joelle always felt like they were having a secret meeting when she was small, even if the food was a smiley pancake and scrambled eggs. She smiled to herself about the memory, looking at the odd few in the area. She noticed the waitress helping out another, and then her eyes fell onto the only person in the entire world who could be Mr. Bakewell. Mr. Bakewell! her voice was light as she caught the owners attention. He looked at her a moment and eyes wide the moment he realized the small child was now a young adult. Well if my eyes decive me! It’s little Hook’s daughter all grown up! His arms wrapped around her frame hmmmm he always smells of gingerbread. She though, before he pulled back to look at her. Your daddy would have been proud of you. He said with a smile Thank you. Im so glad you’re still here. Oh im not going anywhere Tink. Is there anyway I could get a song out of you, old time sake. Oh shh! I though I’d come for a late. A late, is all you came for? Not saying im not happy to see you but – Well I think it’s a great reason to stop by. She said with a laugh as she sat down on one of the bar stools. She twisted. It still spins! she thought childishly. In a world of change, she was glad somethings never did. No, I moved back about a week and a half ago. But, with work and job hunting I haven’t had a chance to stop by. Why didn’t you let me know. I would have brought you some cookies. In exchange for a song. she joked but it was nice to here that deep chuckle. I’ve really missed this place. Well its our home. Mr.bakewell started at her for a moment and pretened he didn’t hear the words that had come out of his mouth. I’ll be back with your Chai. Oh could you make it to go Please! she only hoped the man had heard.

Happily, Joelle settled into the atmoshphere… but her eyes still started in a narrow fix. Our home… what had he meant by that. Or was she just thinking to much. That anyone could call Silverwood their home. She started to her phone. She had time to sit for a while. I promised I’d play bach, yet I cant even master the climax of the piece. What kind of pianist am i? Her eyes were fixed on her nails as she tried to figure things through. Right now she hadn’t the time to paint them, and all the hard work of putting a century apartment together was showing on her hand. The scratches and cuts. Her nails brittle. And with all the playing they ached. But, it she was glad Richard had taught her how to use a hammer and nails. She felt more independent not having to ask a man to help her out. … Her gaze adgusted quickly when a small paper back was placed infront of her and a large paper cup filled with the beautiful aroma of what could only be a chai late! She turned to Mr.Bakewell and gave a huge thank you as she hoped off the stool. Paying him and telling him she only wished she could stay longer.

Making her way out she smiled at the familiar chime as she stuck her gingerbread cookie into her purse and then sipped her glorious chai. Oh it was perfect. He made it just the way she liked it as a child. Chai with cinnamon ontop. It was just perfect. A beautiful morning, a wonderful morning and BRRRRR…. A ringtone that set her mood horrible right away. Pulling herself from the side of walking people, Joelle dug out her phone. MOM was the caller ID but she didn’t need to see mom to know who it was. Hi mom. I’m -….uh…uhhuh… okay… so then-.. yeah… um… okay . Starting at her phone she looked around the street. Taking a sip of her late she pieced together the conversation she had sort of just had. So… She wants me to go get Bigby… ? She started… Her eyes looking down the street as she hopelessly thought But, he’s at the vet across the city!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tab et to know »ME
tab tab xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy time is consumed with:
gingerdoll
Standing by the real Bigby!.... I thought this would be so funny!

friendtotorofriendtotoro For your concern of my safety im: in Silverwood.

friendtotorofriendtotoroMy mind is racing with: I’m supposed to pick up my dog how???

friendtotorofriendtotoro
friendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotorofriendtotoro
═════════════════════════════════════╝

Shirtless Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
Ezra lifted her head and noticed she was lost again. Ugh! Why?! In her head she filed away that she should get a map or be shown around this town. It was annoying that she couldn't find her way around even after living there for about three months. After a long sigh she walked a bit aimlessly around the streets until she realized that she was almost out of the town. The roof of her small house was in sight. Excited the human perked up and walked a bit happier along the road. "I'll just forget about today and tend my garden. Then at least it will look better.." The words didn't hold much happiness but she would make the best out of the day she had. After walking along the dirt road Ezra reached her house. It was a bit sad how it was alone and away from the town, like it was rejected or unwanted. She felt like she didn't totally belong in Silverwood. As long as nobody threatened her or wished her ill Ezra didn't really care. The property she owned was unfenced and a bit wild, which gave her a headache. Flowers grew everywhere and grass attempted to reach the sky. Ezra wanted to kill their dreams and cut them back down so she could put out furniture and relax outside. She started her work by getting out a lawnmower and cutting half of the front lawn. Then the flowers where uprooted gently and placed in their own respective pot. After this she became to tired to move on. Just a little break.. She laid on the newly cut grass and closed her eyes. Slowly her arms and legs went heavy. Just a few seconds after her eyes closed the young human fell asleep.

Where I am: Front yard of house
What I'm doing: Sleepin
Who I'm with: Nobody
How I'm feeling: Just a little break, I promise that I won't sle-...

User Image
User Image

Bigby drew deeply on his cigarette, mentally ordering his jobs for the day. About to tap the ash off the end of his smoke he was bumped into, the strong scent of perfume hitting him. His eyes glowered at the blonde haired beauty who seemed to not even acknowledge who he was. Her eyes were fixed on her phone screen. A piece of technology Bigby didn’t own “Rebecca...” he spoke sternly but the girls hurried apology left the wolf shaking his head and moving to lean against the wall with his eyes closed, finishing his cigarette. Everyone seemed to busy all the time...what was the rush? He never quite understood the human fables...their stories so similar and yet considered so different. A yawn caught him off guard, canines glinting briefly before he dragged his hand down his face, stopping at his jaw as someone spoke his name.

His gaze drifted not too far down the road, settling on a girl. Her brown hair falling across her delicate features, her scent all too familiar. Bigby’s gaze softened as he pushed himself up off the wall and took a step towards her. He closed his eyes, remembering that night, the young girl...the young human girl he had carried to the hospital in his arms after failing her. The wolf actually looked uneasy, scared to approach the female before he drew in a slow breath “I made a promise..” he growled under his breath, right hand tightening into a fist, his knuckles whitening. Jaw tight he began to approach the female, letting his mind wander.

He could smell the battle before he could see it, the rancid smell of decaying forsaken against the scent of freshly spilled fable blood. He could hear Hook yelling furiously, the former captain’s sword swishing through the air. His legs pushed him faster, arms pumping at his sides as he crossed the park, he couldn’t shift...not yet. That decision was one he would regret...a decision that had affected this girls future....

“Hook!” Bigby called out, leaping at a forsaken and ripping their limbs off with his bare hands. So many...he hadn’t expected this. His brown eyes settled on the cowering girl staring up at the fight from the bushes, a glazed look on her face. He spotted the blood running down her head and turned just intime to avoid a blow aimed at his head, tearing into the forsaken with his human teeth...not as easy but still doable for a beast at heart. “urgh..disgusting..Hook!” the wolf was struggling to scent the captain in this mess. Stepping towards a cry of pain a forsaken leapt on his back, claws and a blade sinking into his shoulders and back. A howl escaped his lips before his eyes began to turn amber, claws formed from his nails and teeth grew sharp as he started to shift. “Gerrof...” the wolf yanked the forsaken from his back, slashing into them before changing form. Nothing unusual about a 6ft black wolf in the park right? With a snarl Bigby got to work, making short work of this small army.

“Hook...” the wolf panted, fur matted with blood in places before his nose twitched as he caught fresh blood on the breeze. A few paw steps and he was at the captains side, morphing back. The wolf couldn’t speak, the sight of the captain bloodied, and torn. It was a horrible sight, one Bigby was used to. “They got me...bastards...you....you look after....my Tink....please?” Hook coughed and wheezed, blood spurting from his lips. Bigby frowned, crouched beside the captains dying form. “Hook, you know I can’t...I’m no good for her..” the captain cut the wolfs words off. “Jus’ keep an eye on her...make sure she’s safe...please? A captains dying wish...” Bigby found himself nodding “You have my word Captain...” the wolf rose slowly as Hooks last breath left him. Now he had another job...

His claws having retracted, the wolf stood shirtless, his trousers shredded at the bottom. His eyes losing their yellowish hue he moved back towards young Joelle, his large form intimidating in the dark. “I won’t hurt you...” the wolf murmured, scooping the girl up into his muscular arms. His body radiated warmth for her and with a slow exhale he took her to the hospital to have her checked over...making sure the girl’s mother was there when she awoke and her wolf guardian nowhere to be seen. After all, he had to stop human police sticking their noses into fable business....

His name was spoken again, the wolf blinking out of his flashback. She was looking for him? He had approached her from behind, the girl seeming to contemplate a way to go. “Joelle...” he spoke as gently as a wolf could manage, his large hand touching her shoulder briefly, drawing back as she looked to him. “You were looking for me?” he asked curiously. Maybe she remembered him a little better than he had anticipated...he wondered how much she knew of her past...would it be his place to even tell her?

User Image

[OOC: Short I'm sorry =[ ]

Shirtless Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Feeling: Excited║At: Arriving at Silverwood Shortly║With: Blossom the Puppy

Sunlight peeked through the curtains of the large apartment. Beaming brightly right into young Peter's eyes. It felt warm and comforting. "Mhhmm Tink make me something to ea-" The figure darted up before he could finish his sentence. Like she'd be here... The figure slumped a bit and ran his hand through his hair. His emerald eyes quickly looked around the room. Looking a bit confused Peter looked for something to remind him where he was, toys where scattered across the ground. Puzzle pieces, action figures, Lego's and putty decorated the floor and every surface in the large room. He smiled brightly, imagining what went on last night. Must've been fun. His boyish grin remained on his face as he hopped out of the bed and walked out of the room. The house seemed empty of people but full of toys and trash. Peter grabbed a half eaten candy-bar from the dining table and shoved it in his mouth. Only caring slightly that he was lost he scouted about the house and concluded that nobody was with him. I'm gettin' tired of all this play without Tink. She's gonna be awfully jealous when she finds out 'bout the fun.
After getting separated from the crew Peter ventured out in the human world. He played and pranked until he actually got bored of it. Then he remembered about how he needed to find Tink. A small bark alerted him. Stealthy Peter reached for his side sheath and pulled out a small dagger. The bark continued right behind him. Peter flew up to the ceiling and turned. Below him was his snow white puppy, Blossom. "He'ya girl. You shouldn't do that ta me." A smile was slapped back on his face as he floated down and hugged the small animal. His small dog always lightened up his day, just like Tink did. He frowned slightly and burrowed his face into the soft white fur. "I miss Tink..." The boy mumbled into the coat. An idea struck him and he stood up with the dog still in his arms. "I should go 'nd find her!" He exclaimed and totally forgot that he was already doing that. Peter rushed into the room where he awoke and ripped open all the drawers, causing them to detach and fall to the floor. Clothing and even more toys fell out of these drawers, making the room even messier.
Ignoring the fact that he was making it difficult to walk in the room Peter opened everything and dumped it on the floor. In his mind this made it easier to sort the things out that he needed to bring. Despite doing this he shoved only two shirts and one pair of pants into a suitcase, filling the rest of it with toys and coloring utensils. The young at heart boy never really thought ahead of what he was doing, or the rules. Rules, oh how he despised them. Sometimes he would break them just because. After stuffing his suitcase full of unnecessary items Peter matched to the door and kicked it open. Actually he didn't really kick it open, the owner just turned the knob as Peter's foot slammed against the door. This gave the door a swinging force and knocked the owner on his backside and gave him a bloody nose all at once. Peter ran out of the house with Blossom and stuck his tongue out at the adult.
Away Peter went, boarding trains and cabs, then running out before he paid them. Life was just one big prank to him, nothing should be taken seriously. And why should it? When you never age what's wrong with acting like a kid? Peter ran about, going in the wrong direction several times before finally, after two months arrived at the front of Silverwood's sign. I searched e'erywhere, Tink's outta be here. The young man looked down at his much bigger puppy and smiled his large careless grin. "Let's 'ave an adventure 'ey?" And began to walk along the path to Silverwood.

Sugary Snack

User ImageUser Image
Isabelle Tinkerson
✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸
Call me Tink!
Who I'm With:Several people, though she isn't interacting.
Where I am:The park
What I'm doing:Tinkering
Thoughts or Feelings?:I needed this distraction..

✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸✸

Tink continued to eat her food, paying little mind to the bustle around her. Red seemed far to busy to chat, and it didn't really matter to Tink anyways. As she ate, bits and pieces of conversations reached her ears, though she payed little to no mind to it, that is until a certain name was brought to her attention. Hook. Did the muffin man just say he had a daughter? She turned her attention to the man, who was hugging a brown haired girl. If that wasn't odd enough, he then referred to her as Tink! Hello! Tink was the only 'Tink', there couldn't be two of her. "I bet she isn't even a fable' she grumbled into the her food, her face growing red as she listened in on the conversation. If it wouldn't get her kicked out of the cafe indefinitely, She would barge right up to them and demand answers, but she had been practicing self-restraint. Apparently it was an important trait in this land. She glared back over at the girl as she left, her face growing red at the mere thought of her existence. Hook wasn't allowed to have a kid! He hates kids! If he didn't why would he be so cruel to Peter and his boys?

With a sigh, Tink decided to put the thoughts of the girl in the back of he rmind, at least for now. Instead, she decided to focus on the last bites of her meal. She continued to eat in silence as she had been doing for a while, and by the end, she was smiling to herself, licking the last of the syrup off of her fingers. She grabbed a napkin, cleaning off her hands and the table, before tossing it on her plate. It was really the only sign that the playte had been used, Tink always made sure to eat everything on the plate, including the sticky syrup. A quick goodbye to Red, and she was out the door. There had to be something to occupy her time today. She only had one job, and it was a quick fix. She decided it could wait for now, she would get it done before the day was done. She looked up to the sky, and a faint smile graced her lips. Peter Pan. You're okay. I know you are. Tink smiled to herself, feeling only slightly assured that what she thought was true. She had no idea he was as close as he truly was.

"Alright. Time for some tinkering." Tink smirked to herself again, walking back to her room to pick up her toolbox.. She had no clue what she would build, but that was what made it fun. She wandered from store to store, picking up random odds and ends, buttons, screws, gears, bows, anything that caught her eye. She then made her way to the park near the center of town. She settled down, kneeling by a stoned bench, her things scattered across it and her tools by her side. Her small, nimble fingers set to work quickly, sewing, hammering. continuously combining and shifting items. She smiled as she fiddled, humming a simple tune, the song her voice would carry across the air when she tried to speak as a pixie. No one would understand the words, because their really weren't any. It was more like she was communicating her emotions, not words, but music, a song played by the bells. Right now her humming portrayed her calmness, and the content she felt working with her hands. She knew what this would be. A small, simple electronic doll. Only the ability to move the arms and blink, but still a fun toy for a child. It would take hours of work, but Tink had time. She simply hummed her pixie tune and worked, her eyes focused on her work, her mind tuned out from the rest of the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff