Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Conversationalist

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt was so weak and lethargic looking as he only could take a sip of the water before laying back down to just stare up at the ceiling. He felt so tired an could barely make out a word that she was saying with how high his fever was.His hands and feet were cold too since the fireplace has been out of wood for quite sometime and he didn't have the energy to go to town and buy more.Soon he regained a bit of his senses before looking at Salcilia barely being able to recognize her too " W-What are you doing....you'll end up getting sick too if you-" before he could say anything else, Tybalt coughed out some blood. It seemed his was more worse than the usual since he hadn't been drinking that much water or eating either.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia brought a towel and wiped the blood from his face " you people call me exotic , don't you ?" She asked him " it's only natural that I will have some extra traits !" She said and then got up. She wouldn't give him a blanket as she wanted his fever to drop , but she would wet his skin with some cloth. She went to bring it and sat next to him " you are so nice when you are not rude ! Do you actually care if I will be sick too ?" She asked and sunk the cloth into a bowl of water before patting his forehead gently. She looked at him " you need a bath mister !"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt looked at her when she asked if he would really care, smirking a little, he sighed. " of course not...I just know that I'd get yelled at by Reinhard if you died all of a sudden" he mumbled tiredly. Relaxing a bit when he felt the wet cloth on his forehead.It was nice and cold, really soothing since he had been suffering all on his own for the past few days. " The pipes leading to the bathroom don't work anymore.....the pump is out in the back, but it's cold outside..." he turned to his side trying to sleep off the pain.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia kept using her wet cloth undoing his shirt " where's you little gold digger girl now ?" She asked frowning. The guy was suffering " I will warm up some water for you in here then. I will help you bathe then feed you too " she said to him and got up. She got two buckets and after wearing her coat she got outside. After dropping a blanket on her donkey to make sure it would be fine she filled the buckets and struggled to bring them inside. She emptied them in the cauldron...but how would she start a fire ? There were some dead logs out there so she repeated the process with the buckets five more times and once the cauldron was almost full she brought the woods from outside and lit the fire to warm the water. Afterwards she went to her basket and got out a pair of fresh cleaned clothes " these are for later ..." She mumbled to herself

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
As if it wasn't obvious enough that the girl he was with weeks ago had abandoned him as well. Tybalt didn't even want to think that everyone in the palace had abandoned him too. Somehow he wasn't really surprised and had actually accepted it that he was on his own. He guessed that Salcilia was probably doing all this because she was a nun once....or may be because of Reinhard whom she was so loyal to despite the fact the guy didn't send a letter to her as promised. Closing his eyes he decided to sleep a bit and didn't even noticed how much work she went through as all he could feel was how hot his breath was due to his fever. His bones felt like glass too and his eyes hurt. All in all, he'd rather take an arrow over this any day

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia brought in a small wooden container that he could use as his bathtub and waited for the water to warm up. Since this could take a while as the water was too much and the fire not so big, she decided to feed him first so she went to the basket once more and got out some cheese and bread wrapped in a cloth, some vegetables for tomorrow and finally some cooked rice with pieces of rabbit inside. This was all she could find. She went to him " come on Ty ty. You will eat now. Bath later " she said and helped him sit up " that's it ! Good job my big boy. Now say ahh!" She pampered him some and then after scooping up some of the food with a wooden spoon she forced it into his mouth " eat it. It will do you good !"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt narrowed his eyes at Salcilia wonder why she was doing this. May be because seeing him so weak and powerless was that enjoyable? He didn't really know, but wouldn't complain as he did needed her right now more than anything. Somehow he liked it as well, how she just had her attention all on him like he meant something." Y-You're really enjoying this aren't you ?" he smirked since she was over doing the baby talk a bit. He was really slow to eat as he had yet to regain his energy. That didn't mean though he would let his guard down instantly. Looking at her, he frowned a bit deciding to ask " Why are you doing this?I thought you hated me."

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia was patient in feeding him. He would be probably better tomorrow so he would eat faster " of course I hated you these days. But you know, time is a good doctor and I don't want to hate people. Besides, I know how it is to not have anyone when you need someone. I just couldn't let you here all alone. There's no danger for me. I can help you the best way I can. Why shouldn't I do it ?" She asked him with a soft smile , ready to give him the water if he needed it to him " plus I do enjoy babying you ! It makes me feel useful too and I like taking care of people. Even grumpy ones !" She said to him " up to now you are a really easy guy to take care of ! I don't know what you will do in the bath. I brought you a pair of clean clothes too !"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt looked surprised and a little flustered even as he just didn't know what to say about it. Looking away arrogantly, he was still stubborn as ever since he wasn't one to trust someone in an instant. " Food needs salt " he complained a bit.As if he did it to show that he was still himself...if she ever needed proof for that. " I can bath myself too..." he mumbled proudly not wanting too much of her help. After all, she'd probably nag him to repay her for it later. She didn't mention it ,but who knows.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia looked at him as she stuffed his mouth with more food " the food is great. I had the same for my lunch !" She told him " and it's great that you can bathe yourself. It means I can eat my dinner earlier than I thought !" She said to him and once he was done eating she took it away and went to the fireplace to check the water " oh it's warm enough to wash your hair first. Then you can do your body too !" She told him and filled two buckets, bringing them over to the bathtub " try to not waste water. We only have twelve buckets !" She told him which was plenty , but still they needed to be careful " come on now...kneel next to it. The shampoos are here !" She said taking them out of the basket and setting them next to the bucket with a sponge.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt didn't really know now how to bath himself with Salcilia's methods. Like kneel before a tub? that was the first time he has ever learned such a thing.Trying to get up, Tybalt was a lot weaker than he thought as he then felt dizzy and fell back on the couch. "Screw that.... " he mumbled giving up. " I'll do it tomorrow " he tried to get his feet back back up so he could cover himself to stay warm. It was autumn after all so he wasn't that sweaty. He did though smell moldy from staying in this old house for the past three days.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia watched him " u-uh. You will bath today!" She insisted " I didn't work so hard to prepare a bath for nothing !" She said to him and pulled him up. She helped him with his clothes, well...she pretty much forced him to let her take them off , then pulled him over to the bathtub. She pushed him down to lean and lean above the bathtub. She then took a bucket and after she made sure the temperature was ok she emptied it slowly on his head until he was dripping " stay there !" She told him raising the sleeves of her dress and getting up to go fetch the hair shampoo.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt was unwilling to have a bath as he didn't want to go through the trouble of it. Still he was pretty weak and couldn't really resist as he was forced to do as Salcilia wanted. He rested his head tiredly on the edge of the tub before he felt Salcilia pour the water on him. Tybalt only flinched slightly but that was it. He remained calm as if just hoping she would be done already since this was just embarrassing for him too. " I can wash myself...." he mumbled weakly.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia poured some shampoo in her her hands " sure you can Ty Ty !" She told him and rubbed the hands together to create foam then rubbed it on his sculp. She started massaging it gently , yet firmly enough to clean it and after she was done she poured him some more water bit by bit to rise it. When that was done too she wrapped a towel around his head and helped him up " there we go. Now are you ready to bath yourself or shall I do it for you ? There is no a third option ! You will shower !" She said to him " I'm no taking no as an answer. !" She decided.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt couldn't do anything else besides growl as he was slightly annoyed with how she just took advantage of the situation and made him her dolly of some sort. She even gave him a horrible nick name. Like what the hell is a 'Ty Ty' even ? As if it was something you'd name a pet turtle. Her touch was quite soothing to him that he nearly dozed off as she washed his hair thoroughly. Looks like Reinhard really did get the best pick of women. If this was the case then may be he should pretend to be sick from time to time just so he could get special treatments like these from Salcilia. After all, it was sort of worth enough to over look those annoying baby talks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff