Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Conversationalist

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" You're a real whiner you know that? " Reinhard looked away and sighed as he got down from his horse once they were at the castle doors. There were servants who quickly came to assist him and the horse. Not really laying a finger on the girl as they saw any outsider picked by the prince as someone not to be toyed with. Reinhard stretched a little as he handed his sword and other equipments to the servant. Just had enough time to notice the girl lose her balance and catch her. Smirking a bit as she could've probably done it on purpose as a flirtatious gesture. " Don't worry. Once you're here, you're never leaving " he said before looking up as a young lad came running up to him.He looked around sixteen and seemed rather happy seeing the prince like a puppy would

" Sire! You have returned! " he said excitedly with a bunch of scrolls and some other weird gizmos with him.The teenager had ink all over his face and was wearing an apron too that had black oil all over it. " I've made for you just what you requested" he said before noticing the girl. " Oh...hello there..."he frowned a little. She looked so different.Red hair blue eyes...she must've come from somewhere far away as everyone around here just had brown hair and brown eyes.

Reinchard smirked a little as he knew his kingdom might be a little shocking for an outsider as even the way people dressed here was different so as the technology used. " virgin girl, this is Gizgiz...Gizgiz...virgin girl " he said introducing the two.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Once he caught her she struggled until he let her down where she fixed her dress so it will be laying nicely onto her and not revealing too many things that would make her embrassed...knees for instance. She looked around at all the servants until she saw a rather friendly face appear "hi"she mumbled shyly. He didn't look much different...like many people in her kingdom. She was one of a kind. There were only three redheads in her kingdom. Two twins with orange kindda hair and brown eyes and she with fire red locks and icy blue eyes. It wasn't of surpise he had picked her. She was unique in the city.

At the way they introduced him she blushed brightly, matching her hair color and freaked out "i'm not virgin grl! My name is Salcilia !! No virging girl!"she made a light bow to Gizgiz "my name is Salcilia, nice meeting you"she said and turned to the prince "and you don't even know if i am a virgin ! i could have lost it before i became a nun ya know"she told him and crossed her arms stubborningy , although just a look at her would reveal the nickname was not a faulty one

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz and Reinhard were a little bit surprised with how energetic the girl he brought home. It wasn't much in their customs for women to be...not like women.Girls here were very meek and mild after all. " You really are into the exotic kinds,Sire " Gizgiz commented a bit with an exasperated sigh.He did smile politely though when she introduced herself. " Salcilia...alright " he nodded as any information he learns always stays in his head. The boy had been through all the scrolls and codex brought in from other conquered kingdoms. Which is probably why Salitram has been known to be the center of it all. It had a library that contained thousands of information written that the people of the kingdom are able to make simple inventions to make their lives easier.

Reinhard though got in between and had an arm around his little trophy as he then looked at Gizgiz. " So where's that thing you wanted to show me ?" he asked before being led into the palace. Dragging Salcilia along with them as if she was just some toy or pet. There were other women in the palace who were once like Salcilia. Though they looked far from miserable as most of them were fat and clearly pampered. It's no wonder why Reinhard would always look forward to bringing home new meat.The older ones were far beyond repair.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia looked at the guy " I'm not exotic ! I am from the nearby kingdom !" She told the guy " although to be honest I am not from there !" she added and then let the other drag her alone. She observed the women there. Why were they reminding her of the cow ? What were they feeding them ? She sometimes would only eat bread and water when there were days that she must not eat meat, milk or cheese or even oil. She wasn't really a believer. She was forced into believing as she had nowhere else to go and was taught these things since she was a child. Probably her behavior would change soon

While walking she fell down as one of her shoes was ripped it in half " oh dear " she said , it being her own version of cursing. She removed her ripped ballerina and checked at it. Both of her shoes looked as of she had been repairing them rather often. After all she couldn't afford a new pair easily. She checked the rip " I guess I can fix it " she sighed and got up removing her other ballerina too and walking barefoot " the castle floors are mopped right ? I won't be stepping onto anything sharp, correct ?" She asked the inventor and * not * the prince

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" Red hair blue eyes...That's not anywhere in this land. I've read scrolls and usually red hair are supposed to be extinct soon" Gizgiz said frankly as they walked together. Reinhard rolled his eyes hearing the two. " Well, it must be a real honor then to meet one from the past" he smirked talking about Salcilia. They both stopped though when the girl tripped because of her shoes. Reinhard looked nervous for a moment as he thought he had injured her. Luckily it seemed like no problem when she stood back on her feet and walked fine. He might be one of the most ruthless soldiers in the battlefield, but he definitely was a warm man who cared about everyone here in the kingdom.

" Yes, floors are clean.You can even lay down on it if you want to. " he chuckled a bit finding her ridiculous. They were in the palace, of course it'd be clean. Gizgiz then took one of her shoe and looked at it. "Low quality leather. ...probably five years old.." he mumbled examining it. Sniffing,touching and hell even tasting it before looking at her " I'm pretty sure the local tailor can make you one " he said before tossing the shoe out the balcony they just passed by as they walked.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia sighed " don't treat me like an animal you know " she said and kept walking. Not every building in her place had clean floors. Watching the young guy inspecting her shoe and making a face of disgust when he tasted it " it is five years old. I got them used from someone else " she admitted " at a cheap price. Couldn't afford new ones !" She said and when he threw it out she looked at the prince " you know you have to buy me a new pair now don't you ?" She asked and kept walking " do I get to have a room ? I need to start working " she said and looked around.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz and Reinhard went on talking to each other and ignoring Salcilia for now since...well, she wasn't really a someone now was she? The bottom line is that she was just something to be used by him,probably tonight too after Gizgiz shows him that invention he was talking about. Soon they reached one large room that had hundreds of things from structural wings that hang in the ceiling as well as different kinds of gems littered on the table. This was Gizgiz work shop and well, like his mind. It was a mess yet full of never before seen inventions.There was one thing though that was for the prince and it looked like a rather dainty wind chime looking thing. " Watch this" Gizgiz poured a little oil into it then lit it,and wind it before bringing it to the window where the breeze was nice and moderate. As soon as a the cold air hit it, the thing began to tick first before playing a lullaby. It was the kingdom's anthem gently playing on it too with the fire warming the oil and keys to give it that light and beautiful sound.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia got her chance to slip through another door when they weren't looking. She found herself in a long corridor and she ran there thinking she could go to the stables, grab a horse and try to take it back to her kingdom. She knew the way. She could hear the melody echoing, but she didn't pay attention. In the end she found herself in the kitchen where she ended up getting some bread and sitting at a corner quietly to eat it with some water. Oh well he would find her eventually and that would teach him not to ignore her. Not at all.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Reinhard was happily listening to the little invention his friend made until a servant came through the door panting. " Sire! Your brother has arrived! "he said which then made them both realize that the girl was gone too. Going over to th e blacony, he could see some of his brother's men had just gotten settled down at the armory.Cleaning and returning the used weapons while the rest were getting the items they looted sorted out. As usual no prisoners were taken. " Half of his men are gone...and probably so as the entire population of the Arzgath Kingdom...slaughtered with no mercy" Gizgiz commented watching them below. " What a terrifying man your brother has become,Sire.. " he sighed which Reinhard just had a look of disappointment on his face. Usually those who were captured would have to work as slaves before becoming the citizens of this kingdom after few years of service. His brother Tybalt though thought otherwise and never wanted Salitram to be 'diluted' with people from other kingdoms.

A young man came walking into the kitchen as this was his usual route before going to his room. Picking up a fresh apple from the pile on the counter , he bit into it before noticing the girl. He seemed surprised at first with how foreign she looked but then assumed that this must be that woman his brother brought home. "Hmph...What's a filthy rat like you wondering on your own?"he said with a spiteful and arrogant tone. Even though he just arrived from battle, compared to Reinhard, he didn't have a scratch and his uniform was mint and clean. " Oh well, guess you can do me some service until he finds you " Tybalt smirked before grabbing her to him and without a hint of shame or remorse, he then began trying to undress her.Pushing her down on the table with her back to him.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Shalcilia was quietly eating her bread when a man approached. He seemed nobble too. Maybe he was a brother or a cousin. He was too young to be the king so he was either a visitor or family. She smiled he started but it seemed she had been noticed " i was just hungry ..." she mumbled but ut was of no use as next he caught her She struggled to escape from him and started kicking " let me go !" She said wiggling uncomfortably. She tried to keep her gown down but it seemed like he was determined to get what he wanted " no please! I'm a nun! Please no !"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt was quite bigger than her that he held her down easily. Chuckling as he enjoyed having his power over anyone like this, especially women. " Oh...? a nun? That guy really gets the sweetest of plums " he smirked and manage to lift her gown high enough just to show him her bare legs. So flawless that he really wanted to see more of her. Sadly the dress was really long that he struggled a bit with trying to lift it all the way up. " Tybalt! " A voice thundered from the door way which made him stop instantly. Taking a deep breath, the young man sighed and let the girl go. Pushing her away even.

Reinhard stood there with a frown and his arms crossed in front of him intimidatingly.Not intimidating enough though for his younger brother. " Oh dear me...was she yours,big brother?" Tybalt smirked before shooting a glare at Gizgiz which made the lad cower a bit since if it weren't for Reinhard, he'd be still on death row for stealing bread. " She is mine. " Reinhard answered as the air got a little tense between the two.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia whimpered more when he lifted her skirt. She struggled more and thankfully he seemed to have a problem with the length of her skirt. Just when she was about to scream again she heard a familiar voice calling. She scooped immediately away from him and to a corner, sitting there, pulling her knees to her chest and hugging them with her arms. She started shaking in fear not wanting to be with any of them. Both would do that to her eventually. She hoped they would just leave her alone. Why couldn't she be alone ? She looked up at the two princes and immediately hid her face in fear.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tybalt rolled his eyes arrogantly with a sigh " Well...it's not like I was interested in her" he said even if just a few seconds ago he was trying to rape the life out of her. " For one who is to be king, you seem to have a problem with whom you let into the kingdom" he remarked before Reinhard shot a glare " Are you challenging me ?" he asked as he puffed up his chest and stood taller. " Challenge? dear no...apparently birth rites around here says it all" he sighed exasperated before walking away without feeling threatened in any way.

Once he was gone, Reinhard sighed before his eyes went onto the girl. " Go check on her...and have the servants clean her up for me tonight " he said to Gizgiz before going away as well. The lad went over to Salcilia knowing how frightened she must've been. Trying to comfort her, he helped her up to the table for a drink. Sugar and water, that should stop her shaking. "You know...you don't have to worry much about Tybalt. " he said not even addressing the other brother in any sort of title as he did with Reinhard " he can't do much hard to you here. You're safe as long as his brother is around."

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Salcilia looked up at the inventor and followed him. He was the only one who she trusted not to hurt her. Eating what he gave her she listened to his reasoning about why she shouldn't be afraid when the older prince was around "i don't like him either, i 'm not an object"she told him and looked up at him "i'm a living being and it seems i can't even decide for myself..even you value your life..you make inventions and you aren't afraid that someone might do something to you against your will"she sighed "clean her for tonight..his words were pretty clear...no respect to my belief..no respects to my opinion"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gizgiz looked at her a bit and sighed. This was pretty much his first time talking to one of Reinhard's women since he usually wouldn't mind them at all. " His highness isn't that bad...I mean...he's a bit tough sometimes, but he's a real good person once you get to know him. The king is old and had been sick for five years now. If it weren't for Prince Reinhard, the kingdom and everyone of us would be in ruins. He is a great man...You should be honored " he said. He didn't mean it in any sort of way to offend her. It was just that Reinhard was really whom everyone in the kingdom looked up to,especially Gizgiz who owed him a lot. " Anyways, besides that...you'll get to live here.You'd get to have anything you want at your will "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff