Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jessica held the kiss for a moment, putting a hand to his cheek before she pulled away, blushing a bit as she looked up at him. "...I'm sorry if that was uncalled for...but...I wanted to let you know...that i do care about you..."

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Damien opened his eyes and looked at her. "I wasn't aware that somebody could care for a monster such as I. Thank you..."

Kain walked over, his human illusion gone. "If Miguel has no answers...then you should send him back to Hell. He's toyed with us too many times."
Jessica gave a small smile to Damien and put her hand on his arm "I don't believe you're a monster...to me you've been kind and caring....and that's all that matters. Is that you can be so sweet..."

She glanced at Kain at the mention of Miguel and silently agreed. She hated the demon by now...she hated all of this...stupid crazy nonsense

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Trust me Jess...I'm a monster. I just wear a pretty outfit to hide myself." Damien looked at Kain and realized he was no longer wearing his illusion. "Kain...you run a bigger risk of exposing yourself..."

Kain shrugged. "I also run a bigger risk of getting too involved if I hide. I can take care of myself."
Jessica looked at Damien "and yet it doesn't make me fall for you any less quickly..." she stated with a sigh before looking over to Kain as the two started talking. He hadn't noticed Kain take his illuson off

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Damien shrugged. "If you say so brother. I'll be off now, before I cause any more trouble."

Kain nodded. "I hope you have some luck."
Jessica went and gave him another quick kiss on the cheek "hopefully you can find something out..." she stated and stepped back, watching him. She didn't want him to go but knew there was no arguing with this boy so didnt try.

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"No promises but I will try." Damien waved and started to fly away.
Jessica sighed and sat down on the couch again, a light pink blush to her cheeks still. She didn't want him to leave...but she did want her normal life back...so that things could go back to the way they were...and she could be with Damien perhaps in a condition where he didn't have to worry about being around her...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kain stayed outside and stood guard, not moving. He wasn't going to go back inside unless necessary.
Jessica noticed that he hadn't come inside and frowned a bit, walking over to him and opening the door a little "Kain? Are you going to stay outside all night?"

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kain nodded. "I should be doing my duty, making sure that as your guardian you are protected."
Jessica nodded "you do a good job of that...but you don't have to stay outside it's going to get cold..." she stated, folding her hands infront of her.

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I am an angel...I don't get cold." Kain looked at her. "You however...should get inside."
Jessica frowned "wont you get lonely out here all on your own?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces