Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Shinwoo was going to protest and insist that he stayed and help Yejun relax. He probably shouldn't be alone tonight, and would need some comfort. He was willing to stay up and make sure Yejun slept well. When Yejun took the phone from him, he watched Yejun's face to see what it was about. By the looks of it, it didn't seem good. His eyes widened as Yejun hung up, "mw-"[wh-] he started to say before Yejun explained and dragged him to the car. What the hell was going on? She lost Sunnie? Now Shinwoo was worried. Was Sunnie okay? His stomach suddenly hurt, and he wondered how long it took to get to he airport. It seemed to take forever, but when they got there, he looked at Yejun, "Drop me off at the terminal. I'll go look for her. You park, then find Morgan, he instructed, undoing his seatbelt and waiting for the car to slow down significantly. He kissed Yejun, holding up his cell phone as a gesture to tell him to call if anything happens, opened the door and jumped out, running inside and looking for the little girl. "Sunnie!" he called, looking around. "Sunni-ah! Odi ka?!"[where did you go?!] he called, earning some looks from people around, but he didn't care. He just wanted to find his niece.

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun drove nearly twenty over the speed limit all the way to the air port, nodding at Shinnie's directions as he pulled up to the front. Unlocking the doors, he accepted Shinwoo's quick kiss and smiled at the sight of his phone before he hopped out. Yejun drove the car around to the lot, parking it before climbing out. He nearly got hit by a car as he was running, full speed, to the door, hurrying inside. Yejun honestly didn't want to find Morgan, he only wanted to look for his daughter, but called for her anyways. "Morgan!...Sunnie!" He looked around, calling for his daughter and then his girlfriend. Somewhere he could hear Shinwoo calling for her, but he wasn't anywhere close.

Frantically looking around, he spotted Morgan's reddish brown hair, whipping around her head as she looked for Sunnie. He wove his way through the crowd, grabbing onto her arm and spinning her around. "Hey," Yejun didn't look happy at all to see her, instead he pulled her through the crowd, eyes peeling the place. "Where would she be, Morgan?" He asked, looking around. "Sunnie, baby! Dangsin-eun eodi issji?" [where are you?] Yejun called, looking around the airport. "Sunnie! It's Appa! Where are you?" He continued, tugging Morgan behind him as he searched for her, scared and panicking.

OOC: Shinwoo should find her. o .o

User Image

Shinwoo pushed through people, trying to find the little one. Somebody yelled at him to be careful, but he ignored them. "Sunnie!" he called again, looking. "Odi ka-ah!" He was starting to get really scared.

Sunnie got bored looking around, and started looking around for her mom. Sadly, she wasn't able to find her either, and she sat down in the middle of the room on the floor, starting to cry. "Ahjumma!" she sobbed out, suddenly scared of being lost. A man that looked like her father - with black hair - came up to her, kneeling down and spoke to her in perfect Korean, asking what was wrong and who she was with. She didn't really know what to say back, so she just described her mother to the man. He nodded, his eyes scanning the room for a woman that looked like the one she'd described.

Shinwoo's heart was racing. He stopped someone, "Have you seen a little Korean girl? Two years old?" he asked a few people. They shook their heads, and Shinwoo asked somebody else. Nobody had answers for him. "Sunnie! Sunnie!" he continued calling. Sunnie heard her name, and looked up. The man did too, trying to see where it came from. Shinwoo bit his lip, asking another woman who said she'd seen a little girl pass by. The man spotted Shinwoo as he was calling for her, and pointed at him, Sunnie looked up, "Ahjussi!" she called. Shinwoo whipped around, looking for where that came from. The man stood up, approaching Shinwoo. Shinwoo felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. Seeing Sunnie, he immediately knelt down to pick her up. "Sunnie!' he cheered, squeezing her and kissing her. The man looked at him, "Your daughter called you 'ahjussi'?" he asked, a bit puzzled. Shinwoo shook his head, "Shes my niece."

The man said he had a flight to catch, and Shinwoo nodded. "Kamsamnida. Jangmal kamsamnida,"[Thank you. Thank you so much] he said, bowing. The man nodded, and Shinwoo looked at Sunnie. "Ahjussi was so worried. Gwaechanha?" he asked, holding her tight. She nodded, pointing at the restaurant again. "Mandu meokeo dodwae?"[can we eat mandu?] she asked. Shinwoo laughed, shaking his head. Of course she would want to eat. "Let's find Appa first," He pulled out his phone, dialing Yejun's number, "I found her," he said, "Mandu meoggo shipeosseo,"[she wanted to eat mandu] he said, laughing softly to himself. All of this was because of food. She really was her father's daughter.

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun continued to frantically search for her, unsuccessfully, until his phone started ringing. Pulling it out of his pocket and immediately answering it, he continued to look around. The man stopped in his tracks when Shinwoo spoke, a huge sigh of relief escaping his lungs. "You found her," he repeated, his whole body just melting into a more..relaxed position. "Komawo. Geudaeneun eodie issnayo?? Sunnie gwaenchanh ingayo?" [Thank you. Where are you? Is Sunnie okay?] He laughed softly when Shinnie explained that she had run off because she wanted Mandu. "Sounds like her...." Yejun smiled momentarily before sighing again.

This was it, he couldn't tolerate Morgan anymore. She had let go of Sunnie in a busy airport. That was irresponsible and they could have actually lost her had it not been for Shinwoo. He wasn't going to allow Morgan to take her to New York, and he wasn't going to live with her anymore. Neither was Sunnie. She would come with him, where she would be safe and happy. And though he wasn't sure where they were going to stay yet, Yejun was convinced to figure something out. If worse came to worse, he could always crawl back to his parents.

Turning to Morgan, he frowned at her. "Shinwoo found her. We're going to find him, then take Sunnie to eat, and then we're going home. Understand?" This time, he would not bend to her pouting and pleading, he would not be weak.

User Image

Shinwoo held the phone to his ear - it was really loud in here. "Mm.. meet us at the Chinese place. I'll buy her mandu," he said. Sunnie smiled, clapping her hands. He looked at her, holding the phone to her. "Gwaenchanayo, appa, she said, before Shinwoo took his phone back. "See you in a bit," he said, hanging up. "Meokja,"[Let's eat] he said, taking Sunnie to the Chinese restaurant. Luckily, they had a take-out side. He looked at the menu, and saw that their dumplings came in 4. That was perfect. Sitting Sunnie on the counter, he looked at the guy who was going to take his order. "What can I get you today?" the guy asked in a thick Chinese accent. "One order of Cha Siu Bao," he said. Sunnie looked at him, "Mandu shippeo!"[I want mandu!] she said. Shinwoo laughed softly, "It's the same thing," he said, assuring her. He paid and the man gave him the box. He picked Sunnie back up and walked to the front of the store, setting the box on the table, pulling out a dumbling, and handed her one. She smiled, "Kamsahamnida, ahjussi," she said, taking it with both hands and taking a bit bite, making a satisfied sound after.

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun murmured a thanks and an agreement to meet Shinwoo, and he pulled Morgan behind him in the crowd to the chinese place that Sunnie must have been trying to find os badly when she got lost. He slid inside, assuring one of the workers that they were just coming to meet someone here. Yejun almost immediately spotted his daughter and Shinwoo, and he rushed over to scoop the girl off of her chair and into his arms. "Oh, baby, Appa was so worried about you. Are you okay?" The girl still held the dumpling in her hands, and she looked pretty happy to see him, as her arms wound around his neck as he slid into the chair he had previously been sitting in. Yejun smiled to Shinwoo, closing his eyes for a moment as he held the hot child. "Thank you, Shinnie." He spoke quietly, letting Sunnie settle in his lap as he reached to steal a dumpling. His daughter seemed content, settling in her lap as she hungrily devoured her serving of Mandu. Morgan probably wouldn't eat the one that was left, so it would probably go to Sunnie anyways...

User Image

Shinwoo smiled, watching Sunnie eat. He felt so relieved. What would've happened if they couldn't find her? He didn't want to think about it. He picked up one of the dumplings for himself. "Jalmukesumnida," he said, before taking a bite. He looked up, seeing Yejun and Morgan, Morgan looking mortified. He waved them over and Sunnie turned around to see. "Appa!" she called before taking another bite of dumpling. She sure did like to eat. He nodded at Yejun then opened the box, offering to the two. After Yejun took his, he held the box to Morgan, who gave a disgusted look and refused. He forced himself not to roll his eyes and put the box in front of Sunnie. She was already done with her first one and graciously took the second. "Even in times like this, she can eat. Ai, chincha?" [ai, really?] he said, shaking his head. "Appa, chipe kago shipeo,"[I want to go home] she said.

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun nodded and huffed. "I dont understand. It's just deep fried dough with some stuff in the middle. Is it really that bad?" He looked up at Morgan with a grumpy face, taking a large bite of his mandu and watching as Sunnie began to scarf the second down. Soon, her big eyes were up on him, and she was telling him that she wanted to go home. "Nan, agassi al-ayo. [I know, baby girl.] We will soon." He promised, kissing the top of her head. "Do you want Ahjussi to come home with us too?" Yejun asked, stroking her hair as he himself finished his dumpling.

Looking up at Morgan, Yejun sighed. "You have a plane to catch, don't you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Previously, he had told her that she was coming home, but now he really didn't want anything to do with her and just wanted her gone.

OOC: Morgan must leave. We need Yejun/Shinwoo/Sunnie bonding tiiiiime

User Image

Shinwoo felt a little odd. He didn't want to be in between the two. He felt... uncomfortable. The whole time they were sitting there, Morgan kept looking at him. She had no expression on her face, but it was like she was watching him to see if he was going do something. He tried to avoid her gaze, looking down as he took his last bite. Morgan looked at Shinwoo, "Thank you, Shinwoo," she said, biting her lip. He nodded. "But.. why are you here?" she asked, suddenly cold. How long was she gone before Shinwoo came over?

Hearing him speak, Morgan looked at Yejun wide-eyed. "What? I can't go without her! It's a mother-dau-" she stopped, seeing that Yejun's face wasn't kidding. If she went, what was she supposed to do? She could tell that he was pissed at her, and she understood, but still. This wasn't a way to leave him. "Yejun..." she went up to him and wrapped her arms around him. Shinwoo had to look away. "I'm going to use the bathroom..." he said, getting up and heading toward the men's room. Morgan looked at Yejun, "You can't... you're not serious, are you?"

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun watched Morgan stare down his boyfriend, and thankfully that tension was broken when he spoke, insisting that she catch her flight. Shinwoo left, thankfully, as he really didn't want the male to see him yelling at Morgan. He turned to her, pushing her off of him. "I'm serious, Morgan. You crammed for a week to go to this thing. You're going. You've already bought your ticket. You're going. Now go. Your plane is leaving soon. Go on. I'll still be here when you get back, and so will Sunnie." He sternly told her, his eyes chiseling holes into her face. "Leave." Yejun was tempted to say more, to yell at her and scream and tell her to abandon him like she always did, but he simply turned to his daughter, kissing her head and babbling sweet words to her in Korean. She responded with genuine giggles and a wide smile, which warmed his heart and made him very happy that Shinwoo had found his daughter. He owed that boy so much...

User Image

Morgan frowned, feeling her arms ripped off of Yejun. She knew he had a right to be upset because of what just happened, but wasn't this a little much? "Go? A-alone?" she asked. true, she was used to going out alone, but this was supposed to be a mother-daughter thing. How would it look if she just sat there when the activities were supposed to do with their children? She frowned, staring up at Yejun. "Fine..." she said, giving him a hug. She did the same to her daughter, then ran off to security. "I love you!" she shouted before she was out of earshot.

Shinwoo just kind of sat in the bathroom. He didn't need to use it, but he didn't really want to be inbetween Yejun and Morgan. He didn't belong in between them. He washed his face, fixed his hair and then went to the door of the bathroom, watching from a distance. When he saw Morgan run off, he waited a few moments then went back to where Yejun and Sunnie were. "Are you okay?" he asken, sitting in the seat across from him. Sunnie smiled, reaching for the phone that was in Shinwoo's hands. He turned it on and handed it to her. She frowned slightly, tapping the screen. Since she couldn't read - english or korean - she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. Shinwoo laughed softly, taking it from her, finding the drawing app and handed it back. She smiled, setting the phone on the table, and drawing with her finger. Shinwoo looked at Yejun, "What happened?" he asked, referring to Morgan.

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

Yejun simply watched her numbly as she ran off, sighing as he sank down into his chair. Only moments later did Shinwoo return, which brought back his smile as well. He nodded slowly, letting out a long breath. "Im okay. But im not going to be when she gets back. I cant let her be Sunnie's mom. I tried because i thought Morgan would help, make a genuine effort to do this together. But clearly she doesnt care, and I dont love her, hell, i dont even like her. Im going to break up with her when she gets back. Only problem is, i wont have a place to stay anymore."

Yejun sighed heavily, running his fingers through his hair as Shinwoo asked what had happened. "I told her to leave. And she did." He shrugged, reaching across the table for the comfort of his Shinnie's warm hand. 

User Image

Shinwoo nodded, understandingly. He was sad for her, and for Yejun. He stood up, walking over to Yejun and giving him a comforting hug. "Maybe you should at least give her a chance when she gets back. After all that's happened today, I think you need to sleep on it." he suggested. As much as he was supportive of Yejun, he didn't want him to make decisions while angry or upset. He squeezed Yejun's hand in return, "I think you need to lay down, take a nap or something. I'll drive you home if you just want to sleep on the way," he offered, "If anything, though, we should leave now." he said, looking at Sunnie. "What did you draw for Ahjussi?" he asked, looking over her shoulder. She handed him his phone, smiling proudly. It was a picture of the three of them - Yejun, Shinwoo & Sunnie. His heart melted, and he showed Yejun. Shinwoo's smile couldn't get bigger as he hugged Sunnie. "Saranghae!" she said, looking at both Shinwoo and Yejun. "Nado. Nado." he said, saving the picture as his background. "Kaja?"[let's go?] he suggested, offering his hands to both beautiful people in front of him.

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun sighed and nodded. "I'll think about it. Don't worry," he assured Shinwoo, meekly smiling and looking up when the boy came over to hug him tightly. He smiled, returning the gesture warmly and nodding when he spoke about him needing to just take a break. "Are you sure you want to drive home?" Yejun asked unsurely, looking down at Sunnie when she lifted the phone to show her picture to her Ahjussi. He took the phone as it was handed to him, his heart warming just a bit to see a picture of the three of them. The three people who mattered most to her. She was so perfect.

"Alright, alright, lets go home, you love birds," He teased Shinwoo and Sunnie, who were currently babbling in korean. Standing, Yejun slid his hand into Shinwoo's, watching as Sunnie tugged at Ahjussi's shirt, wanting to be picked up, very clearly. It was understandable, since she had been put through quite a traumatic experience. "Do you want Appa to carry you?" Yejun asked, to which the small girl shook her head, tugging on Shinwoo's shirt. "Ahjussi!"

User Image

Shinwoo nodded, "Yes, yes. I'll drive. You sleep," he insisted, picking up the box and throwing it away. He came back in time to see Sunnie reaching for him and grabbing his shirt. He laughed softly at the little dispute with Yejun, but felt quite honored when she still tugged at him. He smiled to himself, and picked her up. "Don't worry. Ahjussi won't lose you," he said, holding onto her tightly. She wriggled around, "Ahjussi!!!" she whined, pushing against him. He loosened up, and walked hand-in-hand with Yejun outside. "Where did you park?" he asked, his eyes scanning around.

o o c ; ; this sucks...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff