Welcome to Gaia! ::

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

Yejun looked down at his smaller companion, pouting unattractively as he was forced to sit down in a chair. "Yaaah... I still have stuff to do...!" He protested, looking up at Shinnie as the boy settled into his lap. Okay, maybe those things weren't so urgent. 

When Shinwoo began to intensely kiss at him, Yejun melted into the chair, his eyes falling closed. "Jagiya," He murmured, opening them slightly to look at his attractive Shinwoo. "Saranghae..." He trailed off, arms sliding around the other. Yejun was tired, nowhere near prepared for anything more than kissing, an he had a feeling that Shinnie knew that. The male always seemed to have the best of ideas. Never overworked him or pushed him into anything Yejun was too tired or uncomfortable doing. If he was exhausted, it was kisses an a massage, or getting him to lay down and assuring he was comfortable. Id not, it was more. Yejun was never bothered by Shinwoo's presence and affection, everything about the boy was so perfect. 

User Image

Shinwoo leaned forward, "Nado," he whispered before pressing his lips to Yejun's. He wrapped his arms around Yejun's neck, slipping his tongue inside, working at a passionate kiss that would maybe make Yejun relax himself. He slowed down and eventually pulled back after a few minutes. "Come on," he said, helping Yejun up and to sit on the floor. He sat behind him. "Take this off," he said, grabbing the hem of Yejun's shirt and helping him to pull it up over his head. Shinwoo sat up on his knees, putting his hands on Yejun's shoulders an giving him a massage.

By the time ten minutes had passed, Shinwoo had gotten to Yejun's lower back, digging his thumbs into the knots. "You deserve so much more," he said, smiling, "But I think that Chinese massage place down the street is closed," he said, working out the knot and finishing up. He smiled, wrapping his arms around him, crossing at his middle. He pressed his lips against his shoulder blades, kissing and sucking up and down the boy's back before making it up to his neck, where he worked his lips and tongue even more. He didn't linger in any one spot, not wanting to leave any visual marks, but enough to give Yejun that cheap pleasure.

o o c ; ; i forgot to put this in the previous post. i though we were at sunday night...? they didn't go to school this morning..
                                                                also, should the parents walkin today or tomorrow or..?

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun accepted his lover's kiss eagerly, allowing the boy's tongue inside of his mouth. It wasn't long before he was a melty, limp mess in the chair, complete putty in Shinwoo's hands. Shinnie always did this to him, worked at him until he wanted nothing more than simple affection. Yejun didn't get the chance as often to reciprocate, mostly because Shinwoo was so dominant and confident when it came to the affection. He always took over--not that Yejun was complaining.

Yejun slid down to the floor when Shinnie requested it, pulling his shirt off over his head. The boy melted even more at the feelings of his boyfriend's firm hands on his shoulders, massaging with ease. "Aniaaaa. Asian massages hurt. Shinnie's massages are relaxing and tender," Yejun turned around to smile at the boy, pressing his lips breifly to his cheek before turning back around to allow Shinwoo to work out a knot.

When the warm arms of his lover wound around his midsection, Yejun smiled, leaning back and allowing those familiar, soft lips to work down his bare back. "Yaah. You'll make me needy. Hajima," he whined softly, turning around to lay overtop of Shinwoo. "Saranghae, Jagiya. Im so haaaappy," Yejun kissed the boy's lips deeply, ecstatic.

OOC: Lets give it a day...lolol. Dont want the boys to be getting it on the first day he's moved in..xD And okay. Sunday night it is. :3

User Image

Shinwoo held onto Yejun's middle, pulling him closer so he could give him more. He frowned when Yejun told him to stop. He let go so he could turn around and leaned back. He looked up at Yejun, laying down on his back when the bigger boy came over him. He always like looking up at him like this. He batted his eyes, smiling big. "Saranghaeeeee," he sang making a heart shape with his hands. He smiled, intertwining his fingers in Yejun's hair as they kissed. He playfully bit at Yejun's lips and tongue.

Shinwoo pulled back, pushing Yejun so the two were sitting upright again. He grabbed at his love's hands, twisting their fingers together. He smiled, "Why am I so lucky?" he asked outloud, just admiring Yejun. "I have the best boyfriend in the world. What did I do to deserve you?" He smiled happily, scooting forward an giving Yejun a more friendly hug. "Komawo," he said, sitting back down normally, "For everything you've done and given to me. You really are the best," he said, smiling an making another heart with his hands. "Saaaranngghaeee," he mused, smiling big.

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

Yejunnie smiled as he was pushed up into a sitting position, arms still intertwined around Shinwoo. He looked down at the boy, a serene, somewhat tired expression on his features. He listened to all Shinnie had to say with a proud smile, and kissed his lips breifly when he was finished. "Aniyaaaa. I need to thank you!" 

Yejun kissed him tenderly. "Only Nam Shinwoo can give the best massages, allow his boyfriend to move in with him, love his niece slash daughter unconditionally, love his boyfriend unconditionally , and do it all with the freaking cutest aegyo i've ever seen. You are so perfect, Shinnie, an i dont know what i would do without you. You are the only boy who is able to kiss away all my worries and stress, make me go limp and relax my mind with affection. Saranghae, saranghae, saranghae." Yejun kissed him deeply, lovingly, with a smile in his eyes. He really was blessed to have Shinwoo. 

User Image

Shinwoo smiled, almost wanting to cry at what Yejun was saying to him. Words couldn't describe how deeply he believed they were meant to be together. He laughed softly when he mentioned his aegyo, covering his mouth. He bit his lip for the rest of it, and held Yejun tightly as they kissed, a more loving and passionate kiss. He rested his chin on Yejun's shoulder, hugging him tightly. ]"Don't ever leave me," he said, closing his eyes. He had no idea what he'd do if he lost Yejun. So much of his life relied on being with Yejun: his happiness, his heart, his thoughts, his future. Losing Yejun was almost certain death, and that was the main reason he wasn't ready to be public with their relationship. It was a threat, and he wasn't ready for such a thing.

That reminded him - they had school tomorrow. He sighed audibly, still holding onto Yejun. Another reminder, that guy on the soccer team was going to kick his a** if he didn't do the homework for him. He pulled away from Yejun, standing up. "I need to do something," he announced, grabbing his head with both hands in a panic. "You get dressed and do whatever you have to do. I'll be done in a half hour," he said, taking a deep breath. He made his way to his desk, turning his laptop and printer on.

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun looked genuinely shocked and disgusted when Shinwoo begged for him not to leave. "Never! You're my life, Shinnie. Saranghae!" He smiled, pressing his lips to the boys as he held him tightly to himself. "I don't ever want to lose you ever. I'd die if you left me..." He murmured, raising an eyebrow at Shinwoo's very heavy sigh. "What is it?" Yejun ran his fingers through his lover's hair, allowing him to separate and stand up. "Oh...okay. I'm going to shower... then. I'll try to be quick." He pressed his lips to Shinwoo's one last time, grabbing his clothes from his suitcase and darting off to the bathroom.

Yejun returned twenty minutes later, his hair wet and rather dark roots prominent. "Yah..my hair looks so bad." He grumbled as he entered, moving over to Shinwoo and kissing the back of his neck. "Im thinking about going dark, again. What do you think?" He mused, more focused on kissing at his lover's neck than the questions he was asking.

Yejunnie eventually quit, standing up and sitting on the end of the mattress which lay on the floor. Tenderly, he stroked his sleeping daughter's hair, sighing. "Im sorry it's been so rough for you lately, my baby. I love you so much, it'll get easier, i promise you it will. I'll keep you safe..." he whispered, bending to press his lips to her dark brown hair. His daughter was so precious to him...

User Image

Shinwoo nodded, "Left for hot, right for cold. Our thermometer is backwards," he informed the boy, just so he wouldn't either scald or freeze himself. When his computer loaded, he started doing the stupid homework he shouldn't even be doing. He wasn't even taking the class - he was in a higher one, of course. He printed articles, highlighting whatever seemed important. It racked his brain to have to read the tough words, though. What math class made you research anyway? He sighed, ignoring the words he didn't understand. He knew who these mathematicians were - he'd learned in Korea, but it was totally different in English.

Shinwoo printed a final article, looking up as Yejun re-entered the room. He smiled as he was approached, bending his head down to give the taller boy better access. "Ani. I like the blonde," he said, reaching up and running his fingers through Yejun's hair. Shinwoo let a soft hiss escape his lips, his highlighter falling from his hand. "Yejun-ahhhhh," he whined, "Just five more minutes, okay? I need to finish this," he said, pouting.

Shinwoo went back to work as Yejun went to his daughter. He groaned, finishing up and sketching in a math problem that was an example of the two mathematicians. He stapled everything together, writing 'Jesus Mendoza' on the top - the name of the guy who was making him do this. He set it down, closed his laptop and went passed Yejun, grabbing his pajamas and changing into them quickly. He went back to where the half-blonde boy was, standing next to him and looking down at Sunnie. She seemed so peaceful.

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

Yejun smiled. "Blonde still? I guess... But you'll have to help me bleach it this weekend, then," He smiled, kissing his lover's soft neck until he was shooed away, which didnt take long. 

When Shinwoo came over, Yejun looked up with a tired but proud smile. "I dont know how i made something this perfect, Shinnie. You know it? My family means the world to me. I love you both so much. My beautiful boyfriend and our perfect daughter." Yejun smiled, looking up at Shinwoo still. "Im going to sleep down here, tonight, i think. If you want Sunnie, take her. She's a heavy sleeper, you wont disturb her at all." He stood to kiss the male's lips. "Saranghae. Chalchayo." 

OOC: What if Morgan paid one of the football boys or something to beat Yejun to a pulp b/c of what he did? It would add some interesting story development.. >:3

User Image

Shinwoo smiled in return, sitting next to Yejun. He leaned his head against the boy's shoulder, watching Sunnie admiringly. He blushed a little bit when Yejun said 'our'. It caught him a bit off guard, but he didn't say anything. He grabbed Yejun's arm, holding it close. "I love you too, Yejunnie. And Sunnie. I'll never have a child of my own, so... Thank you.. It really means a lot to me," he said, pressing his face into Yejun's arm. He nodded. "I'm going to say greet my parents before I sleep." he said, standing up, and wrapping his arms around Yejun and returning his kiss. "Nado saranghae," he said, kissing him again before parting himself. He waved happily, "Chalchayo," he said smiling happily and leaving his room briefly to say goodnight to his parents. They explained they'd be working late the following day, so not to wait for them for dinner. They also told him to take care of Raeyoung and Yejun/Sunnie. He agreed, of course, and knocked on his sister's door. She was already asleep, and Youngsoo had left sometime earlier. Shinwoo returned to his room, pet his puppy and climbed up the stairs to the loft before flopping into bed. He was so happy: nothing could take it away from him. He yawned, and fell asleep rather quickly.

When the morning came, Shinwoo woke up rather easily, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.He climbed down and knelt next to Yejun. "Jagi, it's time to wake up," he said, soothingly, shaking his shoulder gently. He smiled - the two looked so peaceful. He kind of wished he could just sit and watch them, but he knew they had to get up and get ready for school. "Come on, Jagi. We have to go to school," he said, still gently shaking him. Shinwoo stood up, going to his closet and grabbing some clothes. He changed into them, then sat down on the floor in front of the mirror, grabbing his hair and skin products to go through his morning routine. After applying the various creams to his face and arms, he styled his hair, teasing and messing with it until it was just right. What a pain, so early in the morning. Getting up, he looked at Sunnie, who was sliding her feet along the floor. "Sunnie-ah. Do you want Ahjussi to do your hair?" he asked, smiling at her. She smiled back, nodding. He sat her down in front of him, and started brushing her hair gently. He braided over the front of her hair, making a headband-like braid and tied it at the end, topping it off with a large bow on top. Oh, it was too cute. She admired herself in the mirror, "Wow!" she said, smiling big. "Why don't you go show appa?" She nodded, running to her father.

o o c ; ; wow what a b***h. lol.
                                                                i'm down, tho

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun smiled proudly. "Sunnie will always be your daughter. Even if you're her ahjussi, she's your baby. You know that. Take care of her." He spoke a bit seriously, but with a smile, pressing his lips to Shinwoo's cheek lovingly when he was finished speaking. When Shinwoo left, after several passionate kisses, he laid down beside his daughter, drawing the sleeping Sunnie into his chest. Lovingly, he kissed her hair, letting his eyes fall closed as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

He woke to the sound of Shinnie's voice in the morning, and a groggy smile immediately curled at the corners of his mouth. "Yeobo?" he muttered, bringing his fists to his eyes and rubbing. He sat up, watching as Shinwoo lifted Sunnie into his arms, carrying her over to the mirror and do her hair, fairly quickly and easily. He must have had to do Raeyoung's hair when she was little.

It wasn't long before his daughter was toddling over to him, her hair put up into a pretty braided headband. "Waaau! Neomu yeppeuda!" [woow~! So pretty!] He kissed her forehead. "Appa is going to get dressed, Sunflower. Why don't you stay with Ahjussi?" Yejun looked up to Shinwoo, who was fully dressed and ready, for approval.

He stood and placed Sunnie on the floor, moving over to his suitcases and grabbing his clothes. Without shame he pulled off his pajamas, stripping down and pulling on clothes for the school day. It would be long and chaotic, especially having to deal with Morgan whom he would no doubt encounter. But, Shinwoo was going to be there as well, so it couldn't get too bad.

OOC: Indeedy. She's massively bitchy. XD It wont be too bad...maybe like a broken nose or something. XD

User Image

Shinwoo nodded, smiling as Sunnie made her way over to him. "Let's go wake up Raeyoung-unnie," he said. She looked at him with a 'let's not...' look, and clung to his leg. "Okay. I'll do it, then," he said, smiling. He took Sunnie to his door, an opened it enough so the two of them could get through, but still so nobody could see Yejun changing. He banged on Raeyoung's door, "Raeyoung-ah! Iluna," [get up!] he yelled. To his surprise, the door opened, and a completely dressed Raeyoung appeared. "I already aaaam," she wined, pushing him out of the way. "I'm going to make breakfast for you and Yejun-oppa," she said, then looked at Sunnie. "And Sunnie too. Do you want to help me?" she asked, kneeling down. Sunnie shook her head, hiding behind Shinwoo's leg. She nodded, and ran downstairs.

Shinwoo returned to his room, seeing that Yejun was all dressed. Sunnie raised her arms to be picked up and Shinwoo obliged, resting her on his hip. "Raeyoungie's making breakfast," he announced. His parents weren't home, so it'd be the four of them eating and then running off to school.

o o c ; ; sounds goood [:
                                                                what do we do with Sunnie? does she go to daycare or does the school have something?

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun was fully dressed by the time Shinwoo and Sunnie returned, and he was quite happy to hear that Raeyoung was making breakfast. "Good! I'm starving! Lets go give her a hand. Right, Sunshine?" He cooed cheerily, obviously in a good mood. Sunnie looked a but unsure, curling tighter into Shinnie's arms. "Oh, so shy. She'll get over it soon!" He happily chimed, moving out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

"Raeyoungie~! What's for breakfast? Can i help?" He asked quite loudly as he entered the kitchen, moving to pat her head fondly before getting himself a glass of water. Yejun didn't have too many troubles with the kitchen, especially since he knew his way around from coming over so often. "I'd be glad to lend you a hand. Especially since you're tackling breakfast, and so early!" Yejun stretched his arms out, letting out a slight groan.

OOC: I was going to say daycare, but i think it would be cute if Sunnie was there during the day...he could visit her during lunch~! <3

User Image

Shinwoo smiled - it was cute that Yejun was in such a good mood. He held tightly onto Sunnie as she shyly curled up. He looked at her, "Gwaenchanha~ Raeyoung-unnie's nice," he assured her, watching as Yejun started to head out. "I want to show Sunnie something. We'll be right there," he said, taking Sunnie over to his puppy's corner, and set Sunnie down. Sunnie reached her hand out and touched the dog timidly, the dog nuzzling her in response. "Watch," he said, trying to catch his dog's attention. He emptied a can of breakfast in the bowl and held hand hand out. "Anja,"[sit] he commanded, watching the dog sit. "Iluna,"[up] She hopped up on her back legs, and Shinwoo knelt next to Sunnie, folding her fingers to make a gun-like shape. "Ppang!" he pretended to trigger Sunnie's hand, and the dog played dead. Sunnie smiled big, and his puppy hopped up again, rubbing her head against Sunnie. "Good girl." he said, smiling. Sunnie copied him, petting her head. "Meokja,"[eat] he said, pointing to her food. The dog obliged, scarfing down her food.

Shinwoo looked at Sunnie, offering his hand, "Kaja," he said. She tugged at his hand, wanting to be picked up. He laughed to himself, picking her up and walking downstairs to where Yejun and Raeyoung were cooking. Raeyoung was directing Yejun, acting cutely as she always did around him. She really liked Yejun - in a friendly way. "You make the eggs, I'll cook bacon," she said, handing him a carton of eggs. "You have to cook Shinwoo-oppa's really well. He likes them over-cooked," she whispered in his ear, before running to the fridge to grab the bacon. Shinwoo sat down at the bar, setting Sunnie on the counter. "Smells good, Youngie," He said, smiling.

o o c ; ; yeh! that'd be cute. (:
                                                                you can play raeyoung too btw

daddinar's Princess

Shy Pumpkin

User Image

Yejun smiled, chuckling softly at Raeyoung's tip for cooking his boyfriend's eggs. "Komawo." He smiled, lighting the burner and cracking two eggs into a pan. It was nice to be around Raeyoung, who knew that he was dating Shinwoo, and didn't have a problem with it, but at the same time wasn't going to tell his parents. He liked her for that, respected her.

Yejun's eggs cooked quickly, and he easily swiped some bacon from the plate Raeyoung had been placing the cooked ones on to plop them on a plate, with two eggs. Happily, he moved over to Shinwoo, grinning as he placed the plate in front of him. "Eat up, Jagi." he smiled, kissing the boy's cheek. "Yours is up next, Sunflower." Yejun kissed his daughter's cheek as well, patting her head before going back over to the stove.

It wasn't long before he had made his daughter's breakfast, as well as Raeyoung's. He had sent her to the table to eat while he finished up his own food, which didn't take too long. Within fifteen minutes he was sitting at the table, scarfing down his breakfast like a starving man. "Thank you, Raeyoung-ah. It's good!" Yejun gave a lopsided grin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff