I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Name: Jayden Belaren
Jayden was sent with her fellow Knight to figure out what the sith were up to on Korriban. They have recently arrived in the Korriban Spaceport, and now need to figure out a way in to the academy.

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Name: Astrid The Black
User Image
Astrid The Black become a Sith Lord at a fairly young age. Having no mercy for anyone in her path nor emotions to show all together. She even murdered her brother in cold blood to gain slight favor with the Sith Lords. She would be interrogated and tortured for hours and she wouldn't shed a single tear or even make a simple sound. In fact Astrid liked pain and would simply ask for more from who ever was doing the torture. Eventually they realized how much potential Astrid would be on the training planet of Korriban. After a few more years of training and killing off the weak she was appointed to Sith Lord and has been overseeing the recruits ever since with very brutal means. The death rare has sky rocketed, but the number or stronger Sith has risen as well furthering Astrid's name among the Sith. Most respect her, the smarter ones fear her.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Name: Derek Davian
Derek smiled a little as they arrived. It was good to be back on solid land. He wasn't a huge fan of flying and whether they were landing in a friendly territory or on a mission, he was always happy to have his feet on solid dirt. "Alright Jayden, where to?" He asks as he glances around to make sure there was nothing suspicious going on. He had just barely graduated from being a padawan a year ago and was glad to have another knight with him. He always got a little nervous on any solo missions he was sent on. Plus, Jayden was kinda cute. He knew that Jedi weren't supposed to think that way, but he couldn't help but have a slight attraction to her from the first time he met her. Of course he would never show it or act on it, but he was more than a little excited to hear that she would be his partner.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jayden looked around, there were several sith soldiers but none seemed to care that they had landed. It was not unheard of Jedi seeking the dark path to come here. She turned to Derek, "I'm not sure, but we need to find a way in to the Academy. I suggest we check out the shops first, then the cantina. We may have to take a pin by force from another initiate." She stated as she waved for him to follow as she walked through the door. Paying the docking fee for her ship. They had ample credits from the jedi council to help them blend in with the locals and to better equip themselves.

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Astrid The Black

User Image
'Since when did initiates need time to themselves. They should be dying at the chance to become true Sith.' she sneered at her thoughts as she made her way to the local catina. At least there she could unwind just slightly and laugh at the stories so called hot shots tell each other. She liked to go places she isn't as known. Of course her appearance is a dead give away, but that is besides the point. Covered in ragged black leather. Blood stained armor along with red cloth around her shoulders that end below her waist and of course the half metal mask covering the right side of her pale face. Astrid growled slightly to herself as she entered the catina and shoved her way to the bar. "House special," was all she needed to say before being quickly served a drink. Astrid always laughed at this, at least the fool knew his place. She kept her back towards the door and proceeded to listen in on the conversations all around her.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Derek Davian

Derek was keeping an eye on the soldiers, but they seemed pretty uninterested in them. "Good idea, if we could enter unnoticed as if we were an initiate we should have no problem at all with completing our mission. He started heading towards the market when he felt something was off. He put a hand to his head a moment trying to clear his mind, but he was receiving a very unsettling feeling that seemed to be coming from the cantina. "Do you feel that?" He asks Jayden. He wanted to make sure he wasn't just imagining it. Nothing seemed to be out of place and everyone was just going about their lives, but he couldn't ignore this odd feeling he was getting.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jayden could feel it too. "I can." She stated flatly, trying not to draw too much attention to themselves. She was at the counter now talking with the merchant. He was a human like most everyone here as the Sith didn't like aliens besides the Sith Pureblood, she wasn't a fan of the prices, but she paid for them, She got a new set of gloves, a new strength implant that was leaps and bounds above her old one. She also acquired a new emmiter for her lightsaber that would increase the blades potency. She handed the remaining credits to Derek. She then stepped past him. They had sent her on this mission for a reason, she had the gift of force sight that would allow her to see how the force reacted in them. She decided to act on this power, gazing through the force, scanning the area around her. Many of the people were either grey or very faint red. There were a few more moderate red. Then she saw through the wall of the cantina. This figure, shrouded in dark red. It pulsed and radiated the Dark side. "Holy Hell.." She muttered blinking to end the effect.

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Astrid The Black

User Image
Astrid continued to laugh at the nearby conversations. The one she really was listening to was a merc bragging about how many jedi he could take on. He was also started to mumble something about the sith, but he didn't get very far of course. Astrid didn't use any kind of ability on him, unless you call hurling a decent sized metal mug at his head with deadly accuracy. The man was dead before he hit the ground and his friends were not to happy about this. Astrid smiled as she heard them approach her, but they stopped a few steps away. She turned around, still smiling, "Waiting for something? I thought you fools could handle anything? Come on then show me what you got." Astrid could see them sweating and how bad they were shaking. "That's what I thought. I don't waste time with worthless fools. Leave my sight now worms!" They began to fall and stumble threw the crowds of the catina before finally leaving. One of the men seemed to pissed himself as well. The separated once the left, one heading threw the market.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Derek Davian

Derek watches her shop for a moment. He didn't really see anything he wanted at the moment. He stalked up pretty well on the last planet he was on. He took her credits when she handed them to him and he placed them in his money pouch. He knew she had the ability to see the force, and when she said Holy Hell he could only guess that she saw what was giving them that feeling. "Jayden, what do you see?" He asks softly, standing close enough so that others wouldn't hear his question. It was then that he saw some men run out of the cantina, one seemed to have wet himself. Whatever was in there couldn't be good.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jayden shifted and whispered. "We have a powerful sith in there." She said bluntly as she walked over to the work bench and switched out her emitter. She then turned back to him. "Okay.. So how do you want to get access?" She asked curiously as she tried to ignore the sith for now. She stepped out of the shop without looking and walked right in to 3 sith students. "oh, i'm sorry." She said before the obviously drunk b*****d drew his saber. "Your gonna die for that." He said before she ignited her own and parried his first strike.

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Astrid The Black

User Image

Astrid had her fill in the catina and killing a arrogant whelp she began to leave. Hearing a threat from one of her initiates, increased her haste slightly. As she left she saw three of them and only one female who she never seen before. Her eye fixed on the woman and grinned, "I heard the promise of death coming from one of your useless mouths and I expect nothing less. Either you kill her or I expect the girl to kill all three of you. Am I understood?" Her cold gaze still fixed on the girl, never blinking once. Astrid sensed promise from this unnamed girl and the death of her initiates. "What are you waiting for!? I demand blood to be spilled and I shall have it!"

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[[This post is for Sith_Shinobi. Asked me to post it for her.]]

Jayden cringed a second hearing the voice, cold, dark, demanding blood. She didn't waste a moment, sliding to the side and deactivating her blade, causing her first opponent to stumble. She took this moment to hit him with an elbow to the back of the head as he stumbled past. watching him fall to the floor, she used the force causing a wave of energy to get sent at her other two foes who hadn't even grabbed for their blades yet. She didn't think it would knock them down, but it did give her enough time to reach through the force and grab the unconcious initiates saber. In doing so, she ignited the red blade along side her cyan blade. She didn't want to have to kill them, but there may have been no choice. She switched from her defensive stance to an aggressive one, she had been studying the Juyo form. It was a very aggresive form that was random in some aspects with it's attacks. Something she thought would be perfect for pretending to be a sith. She hastened her movements with the force and lept forward on to the recovering initiates. Coming down with a forceful strike from the red saber, the first student parrying the strike by going to one knee to absorb most of the force of the blow. She blocked the other's attack with her cyan saber. Using the opportunity, she spun off of the right foot, to behind the initiate. She saw her opening and struck forcefully sending him forward, before using the red saber to cut down the initiate. It was raw, but her technique was there. She then focused on to the third initiate, she released a fury of strikes forcing him on his guard. The other student began to stir. She took a risk as he got up, his own saber out in a whirling red sreak. It cut the mans hand off and left him screaming. She grimmiced at the sound as the other initiate quick to make use of the fact she was without a second saber started to attack her. She was quick to parry the blows, she was pushed back slightly before she ducked under his strike. Using this opportunity, she swept his legs with a low sweep, and took his arm off as well as he fell. She stood panting. Looking at the carnage she had brought. She had to focus herself. She was getting a little wild as was common for the Juyo Style. It required an inner rage that caused her to go a tad bezerk. She retracted her saber, looking at the writhing figures then to the Sith lord. She said nothing as she just stared in to those cold hateful eyes.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Derek Davian

Derek noticed the three bump into Jayden and the fight start. He would have helped, but she seemed to have things under control. His worry was the big mean looking sith woman standing there watching over the fight. He quickly disappeared into the crowd. He knew she hadn't noticed him yet. He pulled out his communicator and quickly relayed the information about her to their leaders. He was informed that they should avoid her at all costs. She seemed to have quite a name for herself and the two of them stood very little chance. The fight had just finished when He returned to the scene. He was disappointed to see one of them dead and the other two missing arms. They were just initiates, they weren't a big enough threat to call for killing them. He glanced around quickly, seeing the woman's eyes on Jayden. He saw a pile of hay sitting on the side of the road with some strange horse-like creature feeding on it. With a wave of his hand he sent the straw flying into the air creating a thick cloud that would be difficult, if not impossible to see through. He quickly dove in and grabbed Jayden's arm. "Run." He says softly in her ear, his other hand using the force to remove two pins from the initiates shirts as he quickly grabs them and turns tail. The hay would soon settle so they had to be quick. He took a few abnormally fast strides before using the force to leap over a building, hoping with all his heart that Jayden followed. He didn't want to see her killed by this mysterious figure.
((Thanks for letting me help with the fight T-T. By the way, if you want to interrupt anything I said half way just do it. I'm not trying to say that it's impossible to stop me from escaping, I'm just saying what he'll do it all goes as planned XD))

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
She felt the sith staring in to her soul, it was a strange feeling her dark power so close, it almost seemed to feed on her unchecked emotions. Derek managed to break the gaze when the hay was tossed in the air. He felt his hand on her arm arm and he whispered run. She could feel her emotions still raging within her. Following him would only endanger them both from this sith. She stood her ground, knowing that if he could escape, he could continue their mission. Her eyes drfted back to the dead initiate. She hadn't meant to kill him, but she had let her emotions get the better of her. It was almost terrifying what could be done with a slight loss of control. As the Hay settled, she could still see the sith on the other side. Her lightsaber still clenched in her hand. She pulled the other one she had used back to her. Not igniting the blades yet, she would wait to see what the sith would do. Her eyes following hers, her body ready to react at any threatening motion by her. "Run Derek..." She murmered as she was ready to defend his escape.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff