Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Astrid The Black

User Image

Astid had the same smile the whole time during the fight, but it slowly faded near the end of it when two of the initiates where still alive. Her eye stayed glued to this woman during the whole distraction scenario went on. "Cute little fighting style you have there girl, but I believed I told you to kill them all not just one. If you ever wish to really excel in your Juyo form you will never show mercy." She stopped for a moment when the girl mumbled a name. "Derek? A lover of yours perhaps? Ha, isn't that sweet." She slowly walked to the two initiates who were still screaming in agony. Astrid grabbed on by the throat and threw him towards the girl. The other one she began to force choke, slowly tightening the grip around his neck slowly making it as painful as possible. "If you wish to become a true Sith you will follow my orders exactly. Now kill him! NOW!" The command caused her to loose focus and explode the mans neck due to the hate she was harboring due to his failure. "I do not tolerate failures."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jayden Grimaced at the scene that had unfolded. She looked down at the initiate who was still in agony from his missing limb. She hesitated for a moment, before noticing the mans neck explode. This would be a mercy killing for him as she obviously did not expect this sith to allow the initiate to live either way. She ignited the red blade, and the cyan blade. She placed it like a pincer around the mans neck. Not mumbling a word, but hoping the man would find peace in the force. She then decapitated him quickly as to not make him suffer. When it was done, she looked back up at the woman. "You must be the headmistress of the academy here then." she said using sound reasoning by her dismissal of failure and how she was preaching about becoming sith. She kept the blades activated for a moment more, not sure of the womans intentions. Then she thought about it, Derek had to be far enough away by now, and she could easily dispatch her if she so chose. Still, she hesitated only a moment more before deactivating the blades and hanging them from her belt.

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Astrid The Black

User Image

Astrid laughed coldly as she watched her initiates die like cowards. "Was it that obvious? Hmph I don't recall ever seeing you around these parts before. I take it your here to prove your worth to study under me. Well," she crossed her arms behind her back as she walked closer to the still unnamed female. "I liked what I saw, your style was a little...lacking and you seem to have a problem following orders. Typical out lander behavior. This will be changed and your will, will be broken." She got withing striking distance and stopped. Astrid's eye looked into hers and she continued to smile, "Yes, you have great potential to be a sith. Tell me something girl. Do you think you have what it takes to become a Sith? Can you even survive on this planet?"

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
This is from Sith

Jayden raised her eyebrow at the stih. Showing obvious defiance in her eyes. "Do I have what it takes to become sith?" She aske mocking her. "I think the better question is do you have the will to break me?" She said trying to be as arrogant as she could. It seemed like most sith were, with the occasional few who weren't. Still, she hoped the ruse would work. Noting how close she was. "What makes you think you have the ability to train one such as me." She then said again still trying to buy a little more time. She figured there was about a 30% chance that she would be killed for inncolence, and she was prepared if it came to that to join the force. She gently created a cushoning barrier of force around her in case of a force attack. It would at least stop some of the damage. Her eyes never left the Sith's, her cold, emotionless eyes seemed like empty voids of nothing.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Derek Davian

Derek was having his own adventure on the other side of the building he jumped over. He landed right in the middle of two of the initiates, who were also drunk. They thought he looked a little more jedi-like than most people around there. "Hey, are you a jedi?" One of them asks. Derek smiles a little. "Hmm... now why would you think that?" Just then he pulls two rocks with the force right at the back of their heads knocking them both out. He chuckles a little. Derek had never been too good at close combat fighting, but he was amazing when it came to using the force. He had been moving objects since he can remember. It was almost like second nature to him. He was far more likely to use objects around him as weapons than using a lightsaber. He was fantastic at reading other people's attacks and blocking them, but he was pretty bad when it came to retaliating.

Once the two were knocked out he glances around. "Jayden?" He springs up like a kangaroo, grabbing onto the edge of the roof. He glances out, seeing her chop the head off of the remaining initiate. "Damn it, what is she doing?!" He grumbles to himself. It might have been a smart choice to act like an initiate yourself, but he couldn't agree with slaughtering those who were defenceless. Also, just being around someone with that sort of evil strength was always dangerous. He had heard stories of the strongest jedi knights turning to the dark side. He knew where they would be going, and he had to follow her and break her free.

He quickly moved down the alleyway to the cantina. He found an initiate there who didn't seem to be too drunk. Derek had pinned the initiates pin on his cloak and approached his 'fellow initiate'. "Hey, they are wanting us to return to the academy for training. They told me to come here and round everyone up I can find." The initiate seemed less than pleased to leave just as he arrived, but Derek had a plan. He glances around the room before sitting down. "Ahh, what the hell, one drink won't hurt anybody right? Here, watch this." With that a pitcher slowly lowered off the shelf at the bar and began to fill itself up at the tap. His face was one of pure concentration as the pitcher slowly crept its way around the counter, behind the bar tender, under some tables, and then into his hand. "This one's on me." He says with a grin as he pours both of them a drink.

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Astrid The Black

User Image

"hehehehahaha," astrid began to laugh at her little comments. "Is that how you really want to play it? You continue to amuse me. You and you little barrier you continue to hide behind. You are defiantly no initiate. That matters not however. We can continue pointless babble, or you can report to the academy with this." She quickly pulled out a strange item with the Sith seal. Astrid did it quickly to see if she could make her flinch and try something. "Inside you will find two commendations from me personally. One for your little friend you mentioned earlier. I do hope he's as...interesting as you. Oh and do hurry. These commendations never seem to last very long in the same hands. All sorts of people will try to get their hands on these. Do have fun killing them for me will you?" She turned around, stepping on one of the bodies from earlier and laughing as blood came gushing out. "If you do manage to succeed getting to the Academy, see me immediately and I will give you your first assignment."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jayden raised an eybrow at the sith confused at first. She made a fast motion, hoping to get a reaction. She didn't even flinch as she then revealed the two links. She took it, and watched her as she stepped on the body... Laughing... She waited till she was gone, then Jayden grimaced at the scene once more. She quickly walked away from it, pinning the pin on her collar on the right side. She kept the other one safe in her cuff, pinned beneath ut. She made a straight shot for the cantina, walking right past Derek without even noticing it was him. She sighed softly, as the barkeep came up. She pulled out her personal credits, and ordered the strongest drink they had. He brought out the drink, and she payed for it. Taking three big gulps, before setting it down. It seemed like enough people had seen the fight. They were avoiding her and her eye contact. She grumbled a bit still shaken from what she had to do. But it was the humane thing. She continued to drink her drink, her back turned to Derek.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Derek Davian

The initiate was very impressed. He had never seen such sneaky movement with the force. "See, if you use your anger to strengthen your force abilities, you'll get very wild and uncontrolled but powereful abailities. If you stay calm and focus you'd be surprised how much control you have. He smiles and takes another drink but soon spits half of the alcohol on the table. He watched Jayden walk past him and order a drink. "Give me a sec." He says to the sith initiate and pushes the jug towards him and walks towards Jayden. "Jayden, you're still alive?! I thought she would kill you for sure." He sits down beside her, looking for any wounds. Once he realized she was ok, his face changed from excitement to an upset look. "How could you just kill those initiates like that? They were no match for you, you could have easily knocked him out or something. Especially the one what was wounded on the ground?!" He didn't see any sense to needless killing like that.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jayden noticed his concern when Derek walked up. She waited though as his concern changed to confusion and a hint of anger. Jayden shifted, taking another big drink from the glass as he finished his little rant. She set the drink down and looked at him dead in the eyes. She looked like hell. Felt like it too. "Derek.." She said calmly as she shifted before continuing. "I lost control during the fight. I didn't want to kill any of them. But the ones I had left, she picked one up and choked him to death causing blood to gush from his body...." She stopped remembering the sight. She then continued quietly. "She demanded I kill the other initiate. I figured if I refused that I would only be condemning the man to a slow and painful death by her hands. Instead, I chose to end his life quickly to spare him any more pain and agony." She said quietly before turning away from him. She took another gulp of her drink and then looked back at him. "Were also invited to her academy. I'm going.... I need to get more info before we do another report back to the council." She said quietly. "Also, I feel like we need to defend those that we can for as long as we can." She said finishing her drink afterwards and getting up. "So lets find this academy and lets go." She said looking back at him.

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Astrid The Black

User Image

It didn't take long for Astrid to return to the Academy. She went straight to her office to do a little research on the two she met from earlier. She just did a simple search throughout the Sith database for one known as Derek, but that was a common enough name to bring a whole bunch of names on screen. "Hm, now that doesn't help me at all. A facial search would work for that girl..ah I know what to do." She continued to type various things in their computer, transport logs and which ships arrived and who was on board. "Now this is interesting...the fun begins." Astrid continued to research the small ship and what was on board. She was expecting for the two people of interest to show up soon enough.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Derek Davian

Derek sighed a little. She was probably right. He hadn't thought that death might have been the most merciful in a situation such as that. He could tell she was pretty down about what had happened, so he decided he would forgive her actions. "Alright, I guess that makes sense. I probably would have made the same choice if I were in your situation." He then reached into a pocket and pulled out a pin that the initiates were wearing. "Here, put this on. I agree that we need to get inside the academy. That's why I've tricked him over there to lead us there. I told him that I was asked to round up as many initiates as we could find so we could continue our training. We can just follow him back." Derek turned around towards the one guy at the table. "Alright, it's time to get going. We don't want to be too late."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
She looked over at the initiate. She then shrugged, looking over at his hand. "Don't worry. I got one for each of us.. she heard me mumble your name when i was preparing to defend your retreat." She said quietly, looking back up to him. "She wants us both there, she found me and my defiance of her Intriguing enough to get me in." She said showing him his pin beneath her cuff link. "If you want this one instead of one of theirs, its yours." She said casually. As she still carried the Initiates saber. It was something she hadn't thought about at the time. Still she had always liked wielding two sabers, or a double saber. But her master had forbade her from that, at least as a padawan. She looked over at the now small group of initiates as they started to funnel out of the cantina. She quickly fell in line knowing Derek would not be far behind.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Derek Davian

Derek smiled as he took the new pin. It looked different than his other one. "Alright, well, it looks like we have an invite. Hopefully it's not a trap." He pins it to his shirt where the other one was before. He saw her second lightsaber but he didn't say anything. The other guy was dead, so he saw no harm in taking it. He couldn't see himself using two lightsabers. He had a hard enough time using the one he had effectively. When she got up to follow the initiates he followed close behind her. "Alright, so, what's our plan? We're here just to find out everything we can then report back right?"

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jayden shifted and shrugged. "I don't know, I think we should add don't get killed on that list." She whispered joking a bit. But she knew there was a likely hood one or both of them would be killed. Still, any information they could send back would be helpful. It didn't take them too long to get there, the large stone building took her by surprise at first. She could feel the presence of the Dark side was strong here. Almost as if they were going in to a tomb of an ancient Sith Lord. She looked back at Derek, before they entered, coming down a ramp in to a large center room, where people started to scatter to get back to their training. This left the one initiate from earlier, Derek, and herself there in the main room. She looked over to the initiate, which way to the headmistresses office?" She asked him smiling. He pointed up a ramp, and then left to his work. "Were supposed to see her for our first task. We need to play it up a bit."

Shy Cultist

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Astrid The Black

User Image

Astrid found herself lost in her little research project. The little more she found out, the more anger she could fill building inside her. Only two ships have been docked here with out the proper clearance. A traitor, running from the Jedi order and the unmarked ship in which Astrid assumes is her new found initiates. There were absolutely no other logs or reports about the ship as if it popped out of the stars. She placed her elbows on her desk and rested her chin on her palms, waiting for their arrival. Oh what fun she was going to have with them. "Hehehe...oh how i'm going to enjoy breaking you girl. You and your little friend are going to tell me everything...one way or another."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff