Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gaian

please do not write here, you may read.

name: Lysander
Male
Appearance:User Image
and he wears a collar

Romantic Gaian

Luna sighed as she walked the halls of her highschool then to her locker 'same as always....' she thought as she grabbed her shoes and put them on ready to leave, she turned and saw kito, ths guy she had been crushing on for a month. They have been talking so now luna wants to take her chance. She quickly walked up to him and smiled "hi kito" she said softly. He turned to her and smiled "oh hey lu whats up?" he asked smiling his boyish smile. Luna swallowed hard and looked away before up at him again "well...i was wondering...m-maybe...you would...like to go out?" she asked as her heart started to panic, he smiled and sighed "sorry luna...im not ready for a serious relationship yet" he said then turned "better go...coach wants me, bye" he said and ran off. Luna turned and with what little dignity she had and started to walk home, frowing at the sidewalk. 'Thats the fifth one!...its like...they know before i ask them' she thought as she walked. it was true, so far every guy she asekd out rejected her on the spot. She just shook her head and continued to walk home. Luna was at her wits end with guys "i never want to see one again" she muttered then accidentaly tripped over something that made noise, she looked at the rock then at the phone, it was ringing. She bent over and answered it, here it was someones phone they lost and really needed it, she nodded and agreed to meet this person and give back the phone. She walked to the shop they said to meet and sat down with a very handsome guy "thanks so much, is there anything i can give you? i work for a company and i could give all kinds of ladies products" he smiled while, He kept saying this till una kinda snap "ok...you can get me a boyfriend" she said, he smiled and handed her a card "go to this website....youll find everything there" and then left. Luna smiled as she opened up her apartment, "well..i found something of his and he rewarded me....so...he gave me this card" she smiled and to herself and went inside "to the computer" she called like a little kid as she ran to the computer and pulled up the website, punched in the password and she was on "k any guy i want" she smiled as she looked through and found a really good looking one and pressed order. Soon by tomorrow he will be at her front door.
A package, the very next day, appeared on her front door. it was huge, and very simple.

Romantic Gaian

Luna awoke hearing the knock on her door and opened it to find a very huge package "whoa....it actually came!!" she smiled and pulled it inside her house. She unpacked it and soon had a guy laying on her floor "oh my god! is he dead!!" she screetched and looked at him as she brushed past the instructions. She picked it up and read it softly "it says i have to kiss this thing...." she sighed looking at him, she puckered up her lips and leaned in close pressing her lips to his to get him working.
Lysander woke up, his previously covered body now sitting naked in front of her. He stared at her with his deep blue eyes, and smiled "hello master, my name is lysander, i am programmed to be your lover. may i know your name?" he asked, smiling, cocking his head slightly to the side, innocently

Romantic Gaian

Luna blushed seeing his naked body "ah" she said and covered her eyes quickly "um...im...im luna..." she said softly and reached for a blanket "please cover yourself with this!!" she said and placed it over him, once he was covered she looked back at him again curiously "its nice to meet you" she said softly
He smiled and nodded, wrapping the sheet around his lower body, he got up, and kissed her fuly on the lips without a second though, he pulled back, smiling "it is nice to meet you too, luna" he said, the only cloth in his body, a collar, having a little badge in the middle with a wing on it

Romantic Gaian

Luna couldnt believe this, it moved, he moved, and kissed her! This was overwhelming for her. Her head was spinning so fast that she had to grasp to what was happening. She looked at him and then at the box then back to him "um...well..." she stuttered, then looked at the clock ..im going to go to the store...so wait right here till i get back okay?" she asked sweetly and smiled as she quickly got dressed and walked out the door "ill be right back...stay here..." she said once more then she was gone, she had to clamn her heart from pouding even more. She headed towards the shops to get her calmn her heart "phew...i swear...this must be a dream or somehting...." she said as she walked on the side walk, she then saw kito and quickly hid in an alleyway as they walked into a pizza shop, she over heard them talking, one saying "dude..tell us about that luna chick..." he said. then kito said "ill tell ya inside" he laughed. Luna stared at the wall and slowly went inside the shop under cover and his in a booth to hear what they were saying. Luna listened in on the guys talking and soon they got on the disscussion of her "well yea, luna, she came up to me out of nowhere and asked me out, but i rejected her right away, i knew it was coming" he laughed as he and another guy high fived, the one guy smiled and looked at kito "yeah but she is cute" he said. "cute?..the girls a wierdo...the only reason why i talked to her was because she was lab partner for bio" he said laughing. Luna felt hurt, she got up and grabbed a glass filled with water and walked over to him and splashed it on him, he looked up surprised "Luna?...what the hell?" he yelled as he started to wipe himself up, Luna felt the tears trim her eyes 'dont cry luna....dont let him...s-s-seee you..c-cry' she thought as a tear silently escaped her eye down her cheek.
Lysander could feel her mood. He was made so he could accomodate and become more prepared to aid her in whatever was needed. He quickly put on some clothes, witch he was programmed to do if he was to go out of a house. He found a pair of pants, a bit tight, but still good. He put on a pink shirt, that fit him, but he couldnt button it up. Fortunately the shirt did not have frails or anything of the like, so instead of making him look girly, his toned muscled made up for the girly costume. He jumped out the window, and jumped around some buildings, and found her. he grabbed her, and picked her up "were leaving" he said simply, as he started to walk away

Romantic Gaian

Luna opened her eyes once she was picked up, she was surprised and looked up at Lysander "lysander?...what...what are you doing here?" she asked softly as she wiped some more tears away. Kito was shocked and as well as the others as they watched a buff guy pick her up and take here away.
He smiled to her "what else could i be doing? my girlfriend is sad, so i came to take her out on a date to make her feel better" he said simply, pulling her up and kissing her fully on the lips

Romantic Gaian

Luna looked at him even more surprised, no guy or anyone has ever said anything like this to her. She couldnt help but kiss him back, she gently pulled away and rested her head on his shoulder "thank you...lysander..." she whispered and looked around at the people stareing at them "maybe you should put me down now...." she said giving him a nervous smile.
He smiled "as you wish" he said, putting her down, "well then, shall we go?" he said, as he offered her his hand

Romantic Gaian

Luna looked at him, she still couldnt believe what was happening to her "um...how about we get you some clothes?....is that my top?" she asked looking at it closer and realized it was. She sighed and took his hand "come on...lets go in this store" she said pointing out a male store "ill buy your clothing" she said smiling a little 'i guess this isnt so bad....' she thought then looked away 'wonder if he has real feelings?....' she thought some more.
He smiled and nodded "ok Luna, whatever you wish for" he said simply, following her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff