Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gaian

The manager sighed and looked at him "please, dont make me call the police now leave" he said sternly. Luna sighed and took lysanders hand "come on" she said softly and pulled him out into the night air, they stopped in the park on a bench where there was noone around. She smiled at him as she sat him down "here....lets clean you up" she said as she took his wig off and started to rub his face to get all the makeup off.
He sighed, he was depressed "im sorry...........it was my fault.........." he said, looking down. His eyes became watery. "Luna..........just push me aside.......this is making you suffer, please, just put me back................."

Romantic Gaian

Luna looked at him shocked and stared at him "lysander....i cant do that" she said softly as she put both of her hands on his face making her look at him "youve grown on me these passed couple of days, i cant get rid of you" she said softly to him.
He grabbed her hands upon his own, and looked down sadly at her "my objective, what i was created for, was to please and make happy the person who brought me. If i cant do that..........plesae, just send me back, i dont want to see you sad"

Romantic Gaian

Luna felt tears trim her eyes, she fell to the ground on her knees infront of him "i...cant do that lysander...i just cant" she said softly to him and looked up as tears fell "i would be even more sadder if you were gone, please dont worry, ill find a way to get the money" she said softly and rubbed his thumbs with hers.
He kneeled down beside her, cupping her cheek with his hand. He then pulled her, and kissed her "you are still young, luna. you have to go to school, isnt that right? i will find something, i will help you, ok?" he said smiling kindly

Romantic Gaian

Luna melted into his kiss and was greatful. She sighed and looked at him "its gonna be okay" she said softly. Gaku sighed as he sat on the bench "wow, lost jobs already" he teased and stood up "i have an idea for your money troubles, just follow me" he sad and started to walk towards an ice cream store. Luna looked at lysander "what do we have to lose" she said softly nad stood up ready to follow him
Lysander got up almost immediately, and gently pushed her down "i brought you this trouble, ill solve it" he said, with a worried face but a determined look and voice

Romantic Gaian

Luna was always a stubborn girl and stood right back up "no, we are in this together" she said as she grabbed his hand and started to march towards the ice cream shop
He was being dragged, and he sighed "luna, plase, i can deal with this myself" he said

Romantic Gaian

Luna sighe "i know what im doing lysander" she said softly and sat down across from gaku. He looked at them and smiled "well i just got off the phone with my boss, and he said we can cut you a deal, provding you keep our comapny a secret. We will need you for an experiment, the ring that lysander wears can show your emotions, happy, sad pleaserable you name it. All we ask of you is to help him gather data on the female mind, and you scot free" he said saitting back lacing his hands behing his head. Luna smiled and looked at lysander "you hear that?" she asked softly.
He nodded and smiled "yes, im glad this might turn out for the best ^^"

Romantic Gaian

((im sorry about these rps, i miss rping with you T.T))

Luna smiled happily "dont worry ill help" she said excitedly. Gaku smiled and sighed drinking his drink that he had ordered "dont forget, this must stay a secret" he ensured her. Luna nodded and stood up "dont worry, i wont forget" she sad softly and looked up at lysander "come on...lets go home" she said grabbing his hand and started to walk away, out of the store with him. Luna was happy that she could keep lysander, he started to grow on him. Luna looked up at him with a smile "im sorry about tonight by the way, about how, those guys at that bar" she said softly almost embarrased.
((lol, hey, how you think i feel? xD i feel rather lonely ya know? xD))

He nodded, and hugged her "don worry bout it luna, they didnt do anything to you, so everything was fine with me" he said smiling, kissing her neck "plus, i got to kiss you passionately still, so it was rather good for me" he said grinning from ear to ear

Romantic Gaian

(im sowwrryyy))

Luna blushed deeply and couldnt help but smile at him. Luna felt safe with him and she loved it, she knew that he would never do anything to hurt her, and that he would be faithful to her. Luna walked to her apartment and sighed opening the door. It was dark but after she turned on the light she looked at her tidy room. "im gonna go to bed lysander, ill see you in the monring" she said with a small smile and kissed him on the cheek "goodnignt" she said softly and went to her room. After shutting the door she felt sad, she had a boyfriend but she didnt know how to act. A small tear fell down her face and she wiped it away, shes been treating him the same way that she has when he first got here, she wanted to love him, she wanted to feel his arms wrapped around her, and talk cute to her, and have a long romantic speech on how much he loves her and be there for her rescue like all the other boyfriends that she saw on T.V., Luna knew she needed to shape up. With a sad sigh she changed into her pajamas and climbed into bed, shutting off her big light letting on only her small lamp near her bed on, doing nothing but stareing at the ceiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff