Welcome to Gaia! ::

→ Asher (Ash) McLean

"I'm fine with anything, really." Ash replied quietly, glancing between his roommate and the television. "Even just late-night TV." He smiled slightly for emphasis, remembering that the older male had said that he didn't particularly have a large collection of movies to begin with. As long as they still spent time together, that was all that really mattered to him, right then. But do I want to admit that? No, not really.

"I'm glad you like it, though." He continued idly, referring to what little was left of the meal in front of them, sitting back and mirroring Sebastian's warm smile. "I would always wind up having to help my sister cook, back at home. Didn't really have a choice. But, cooking shows were a real godsend." A light, sardonic chuckle escaped his lips, and he proceeded to excuse himself from the table with his dishes, stacking them before politely standing off to Mr. Ford's side to retrieve his, as well.

"Do you have any idea when he might come back to get his stuff?" The younger male dared to ask after a minute, looking towards Andrew's vacated room. "In case I need to tell Jude, I guess." Wouldn't want to start anything. And of course, with Andrew, there was no telling how he might react.
→ Sebastian Ford

"Thanks," he murmured as Ash took his empty dishes away towards the sink. "I'll clean those later," he continued as he stood and scratched the back of his neck. His gaze fixed on his younger roommate at the mention of Andrew, the ex-best friend. It really was a sad thing how he had lost someone who had been near and dear for so many years over one trifling thing, but Sebastian chose not to dwell on it. If Andrew couldn't accept who he was, then he would have been a lousy friend anyways.

"I don't know," he admitted, his gaze shifting over to the hallway where the door to Andrew's room sat halfway open. "He probably won't even call me and tell me, and I'm afraid to ask. I'd say he'll just show up and take his stuff sometime within the week."

With that, he slumped his shoulders in an effort to relax himself and headed over into the living room to flip through the channels on the television idly, eventually settling on a random channel at low volume, much too tired to even pay much attention to it in the first place. In fact, as soon as he sat down on the couch, he knew he wouldn't be getting back up any time soon. Steadily, his heavy eyelids closed and he relaxed in silence for a few minutes.

"You'll have to teach me how to make that. I wonder if Kayley would eat it. She likes you a lot," he mumbled, at first in reference to the food, but it was clear that, in his exhaustion, his mind was becoming a jumbled mess. "I like you a lot, too."
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

Almost immediately, Asher got the feeling that he had touched on a subject he shouldn't have, yet in truth, it had been bothering him in the back of his mind for a while, now. However, as if to make up for his small mistake, he began to clean the dishes in spite of his roommate without a word, before finally joining him on the couch, tentatively resting an arm on top of the back, just above Sebastian's shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He asked, turning to Sebastian slightly with a look of genuine concern, voice soft, though his words were surprisingly no sooner overlapped by the other's, and he could feel the warm, tense set of broad shoulders underneath his arm as it dropped.

"I bet she would," He began carefully, with half a smile. "I could always make her something else, though..." It was the last of what the older man had said that made him catch his breath if but for a moment, and his heart jump in his chest. "I like you a lot, too." As a roommate? As a friend? Or...

Only one way to find out, I guess— Without a second thought, the black-haired male braced himself as he dared to flag Mr. Ford's attention with a quiet, rhetorical, "Hey, Sebastian?" before steadily leaning in and ever so briefly catching the green-eyed man's lips with his own, quickly pulling away afterwards, face heated and heart pounding.

What...did I just do...?

A stammered "I-I'm sorry," was quick to replace what otherwise would have been an I like you, too, but, of course: actions spoke louder than words. "That's probably not what you meant at all—you're tired, I'm tired..." And now he was the one that was rambling. "But, have you ever felt the urge to just...kiss someone? I...really don't know what came over me. I'm so, so sorry—" I haven't been able to stop thinking about those pictures, and then last night, even earlier today... His face was burning.

"I'm such a mess." The young man admitted through a heavy sigh finally, swiftly running his fingers through his hair, longing to get up from the couch and retreat to the safety of his room, despite the nerves that held him in place. "Forget I said anything. This didn't happen." The last thing he wanted to do was ruin their friendship before it even really began. "I think it's best that I went to bed... And you, too." But I guess it won't be like last night, will it? He frowned somewhat, a small part of him still hoping against the grain.

→ Sebastian Ford

The soft plea for his attention made him turn his head in anticipation. He expected Ash to say something important, or ask a question, but instead he was instantly abashed and overwhelmed by the tingling desire which poured forth from the subtle yet unmistakable warmth of Asher's lips on his own. It had been quick, only a moment suspended in time that left him with his heart racing and his head spinning. Suddenly his weariness had melted away.

"Have I..." he started, as if in a trance, his gaze fixed, unwavering. Have I ever felt the urge to just kiss someone? Sebastian could heart his heart pounding steadily in his own chest as he concentrated solely on the man sitting before him, asking himself that question in his head over and over and over again and ignoring all else that was said from Ash. He wasn't going to forget this, and he wasn't going to pretend that it never happened. People didn't do that for just no reason and the more he thought about it, the more he looked at Ash, the more he felt the urge to just pull the other male into an embrace and never let him go. He wanted, in that moment, more than anything, to just hold him.

Maybe it all made sense now, why he was so fond of Ash; why he liked him so much despite all of their flaws together. Was it wrong to admit something like this so quickly? Was it wrong to admit that he realized he admired Ash more than anyone else, for reasons previously unknown? It was the same reason he had gone so far to help the other male even if it was detrimental to his own life. And he had admitted, just a few moments ago, that he indeed did like Ash a lot. And as crazy as it sounded... the answer was: yes, more than just a friend.

"Yes, I have," he continued quietly, holding his breath in his throat. His mind screamed at him to get up, walk away, take the advice and pretend none of this happened. But that would be the easy way out; the coward's way out. And right now, the feelings from what his heart was telling him outweighed the rationality of his mind. And he knew it would come back to bite him in the a**, just like everything else did.

"Right now, actually..." he breathed with a shaky, nervous voice as he leaned in slowly closer to Ash. He stopped just an inch away from the other male's lips, tentatively glancing between those almond eyes and pale lips as if asking permission.
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

Mr. Ford needn't say any more: Asher leaned forward yet again and immediately closed what little space there was between them in pressing his lips to the older man's. The warmth that almost instantaneously overcame him on contact wasn't as nearly as surprising as the spark it no sooner ignited somewhere deep inside of him, and what had initially started off as a cautious and gentle endeavor quickly became passionate and aggressive. As his tongue grappled with the other's soft, pale mouth for entry, his hands began to wander; he wanted to feel every muscular inch, know just what made his roommate tick. He was enraptured by the heat and feel of Sebastian's skin; its distinct, yet pleasant smell filled his nostrils, overriding his senses. Now nothing more than a tangled mess of limbs and hair, the younger male reached up to run his fingers through those thick brown locks, slowly following down the length of his back before circling around to the front and feeling up his abdomen and chest, finally gripping him ever so slightly by the chin and looking him straight in his emerald green eyes.

"It's hard to stop at just kissing, really," the black haired male panted with a little seductive smile. "So... Are we going to do it?"

It was a rhetorical question, merely for the purpose of egging Sebastian on. The sexual tension that hung in the air spoke volumes: if he felt this bad after just a week, he could only imagine how the man in front of him was feeling.

We're both probably going to regret this later, but...

The living room couch became a distant memory, having been replaced with the altogether more comfortable solidness of his roommate's bed. He took in the sound of their quiet breathing as he laid there on his back, staring up at the ceiling, enjoying the coolness of the air circulating from the fan above on his bare, sweat-slicked pale skin. Had it all been a dream? His thin frame was still trembling, albeit faintly. Or, was he imagining it? Everything had happened so fast; he had absolutely no idea what time it was. On one hand, it felt like ages had passed, while on the other, it felt like hardly any time had passed at all. I was so caught up, it was almost as if we'd been frozen in time. He vainly tried to recall the details, wanting to relive the moment again and again, but the sensations were long gone.

"Hey..." He sought the older man's attention again with a light whisper. "You have to get up in the morning for work, don't you?" A heavy sigh escaped his lips, which were curled upwards into a tiny, apologetic smile. "What time is it?" And, after a lengthy pause, he dared to add: "Just how long has it been for you, anyway?" Sex, I mean. "Or..." He paused once more, thinking it over, "have you ever?" Though, it honestly seemed highly unlikely that he had never slept with another man before. Not that any of this is really my business, but there's no way that you couldn't have, already. You're ten years older than me. He couldn't help it: he chuckled softly. The thought seemed entirely silly. Why am I even thinking about it, anyway? However, a small part of him was afraid it was true. Which makes me feel incredibly disgusting. After all, he was technically still a prostitute. He shut his eyes tightly, and resisted the urge to shudder.

"Why would you sleep with me?" Came Ash's sudden question, a touch of bitterness in his voice. "I'm just a piece of young, white trash. Luckily my last blood tests all turned up negative, but... I feel like I don't deserve this, and you can certainly do a hell of a lot better than me." With that, he turned to face the other way and curled up into a tight ball, as if he were trying to wish himself away.

"I shouldn't have enjoyed that as much as I did." He admitted eventually, just below a whisper. "It kills me, because you're a great kisser." And your physique is... Far more than he could have asked for. "It kills me." That I'm actually attracted to you. "I...just couldn't help myself." I've only known you for a few weeks, and look what I've already done. "I'm really, really sorry."

But there he went again, apologizing. Did he really need to, after Mr. Ford had already admitted to liking him? That's what got us into this whole mess, though. I still don't know how I feel. I know that I like you, but I still love Hiro, too. And he could only imagine how such physical intimacy with his roommate would affect things.

Is it bad, then, that I don't want it to end here?

"Although, I'm not the only one who enjoyed it, am I?"

→ Sebastian Ford

His breathing quickly became erratic and rushed, and his skin tingled under Asher's roaming, sensual touch. He absolutely loved the attention he was getting from the other male and practically let himself get lost in the moment. Asher didn't even need to ask that fated question, as Sebastian's intentions were quite clear when he only resumed their deep kiss and eagerly snaked his hands up his roommate's shirt and no sooner into his pants.

After the heated session was over, Sebastian sat in a momentary daze, staring off out the doorway as he caught his breath and let his heated, glistening body tremble. What kind of a mistake had he just made? Things would never, ever be the same between himself and Asher. This wasn't something that could simply be forgotten. But had it really been a mistake when it just felt so... right? There was no doubt that he had craved intimacy for a long while now, but he told himself that he didn't have sex with just anyone. Since half of it was the mental stimulation as well, he only did these things with people he felt a deeper connection to, and it just so happened that Ash was one of those people. He realized that he found himself looking forward to any small instance or time that he might spend with the younger male so eagerly... And then there was the question of that ex-boyfriend: Hiro. Thinking about that guy coming to visit and taking Ash - but that was just being selfish, Sebastian realized. No doubt Ash had some inner turmoil mixing around in his head right now, too.

Soon, his gaze shifted over to his counterpart after being roused from his inward turmoil. He looked straight into those alluring almond eyes and hardly shrugged."Yeah. I don't know,"his soft, deep voice affirmed to the first two questions of getting up for work and exactly what time it was. He honestly hadn't even been thinking about either of those things.

A small, trademark sigh passed his lips and he stared off again until met with another question: "Just how long has it been for you, anyway? Or... have you ever? Why would you sleep with me?"

This time, he chuckled and shook his head. "It's been... a while," he responded at length. He couldn't remember the last time, but there was no use disclosing that embarrassing tidbit of information. "Was I really so bad that you couldn't tell if I've ever done it with another man?" He ran a hand through his hair and laughed, the sound a mix between joking and nervous. "Jeez, it really has been a while."

At that point, he looked back over and furrowed his brows in concern at the curled figure next to him on the bed. There he went, apologizing once again for something that wasn't even his fault. In fact, Sebastian felt like he took most of the blame for it anyways.

"Don't be sorry for anything," he responded. "You're always so sorry... why are you so afraid of offending me? I slept with you because I like you. There's no need to be apologetic for that, Asher McLean. Besides, I don't think you're trash," he paused as his eyes scanned over the other male's body again, taking in the pale glow of his features and distinctly remembering the scent and taste of his sweet, soft skin and the tempting moans of pleasure... "I think you're beautiful."

He stopped, frozen for a moment and realized what he had said.

"N-no," he stuttered suddenly in response to that last question before clearing his throat. At least it changed the subject. "You're... you're not the only one."
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

The sound of his full name coming from the older man's lips completely caught him off-guard. Cautiously, he turned back to face the other, hardly believing his ears. "No one's ever really said that to me before..." He whispered, wide-eyed. A statement by which he meant a number of things: the fact that Sebastian didn't view him for his occupation, that he actually liked him, as a person; the fact that their attraction was mutual, and that Sebastian thought he was, of all things, beautiful; the fact that he had used his full name, apart from any sort of derivative, making everything instantly more personal...

"I...didn't mean it like that..." Ash corrected himself, slowly, trying to find the right words to explain what was really on his mind. "You weren't bad at all..." In fact, you're a total natural. "What I meant, was: people tend not to see me as a person, but an object. Since I'm in the pleasure business, it must be all I'm good for, apparently. No one sees the real me. I feel disgusting—useless. And, it makes me feel horrible that you'd waste your time with me, on someone who would rather put money over actual attraction... That's the sort of person I've become, and I hate myself for it. I could care less about who I sleep with, as long as they pay me, and aside from that, I won't lie: I just really like sex. As long as it's good, I don't give a damn." He sighed heavily, momentarily lost in thought once again, before resuming his point.

"You're a good person, Mr. Ford—sure, we've all made mistakes, but you're nothing like me. I would have just felt terrible if you had never done it with anyone else, before, because I'm hardly a good choice for a first time... I'm not particularly religious, but even I feel tainted, with all the people I've slept with; it's lost its meaning to me. It isn't special anymore. I wouldn't have wanted to ruin a good thing, for you. That's all that I meant, by that, and that's why I'm sorry. As glad as I am that I'm not the only one who enjoyed it, I still feel like I don't deserve it..." He paused, taking the opportunity to look into his roommate's green eyes, bright, even in the dark, voice dropping to just below a whisper again as he continued to speak: "Or you."

What would happen, now? The younger male never expected for this to happen, much less happen so fast. But, he's so different from anyone I've ever known. A fact which gave him all the more reason to worry. I don't want to rush this. I don't want to ruin a good thing.

"But, what's done is done," he added with a slightly nervous laugh of his own, running his fingers through his long hair. "So... What do you want to do about it, now? Maybe we could just... Keep this casual?" A selfish compromise, but it was the only thing he could think of, at the moment. As much as I don't want to lead you on, I don't want this to end... Hopefully this will give me a chance to figure out how I really feel.
→ Sebastian Ford

"I see," he responded quietly. "Well, hopefully boss-lady gets back to me soon about that desk job for you. Then you won't have to feel that way any more. You won't have to hate yourself, or feel sorry, or undeserving..." his voice trailed off and he huffed. "You're still a human being and you do deserve the best." I just hope this experience doesn't turn out to be regretful for you... or me. "And I would like to provide that for you, in any way that I can." Even if it kills me.

And providing the best would start with staying in this house, even though he couldn't afford it any more, and even with Asher paying half the rent. He doubted the other male even made enough to pay half, since originally it was divided into thirds. He had to find another roommate or a second job... Some way to make more money.

"Even if it had been my first time with another male, I wouldn't feel bad about having you as my first," he said suddenly as he laid on his back and turned his head to face his counterpart.

Maybe it had been completely meaningless to Ash, maybe it hadn't. It was hard to tell, but he liked to believe there was something about him that Ash favored over everyone else; if only because there was one thing he said that almost proved it: "I could care less about who I sleep with, as long as they pay me." And Sebastian definitely wasn't paying him for this. He knew that before it even began.

He's just unsure about it. So am I, I guess. But I'm not even in a relationship with him... what made me think this was all okay?

"Casual. Right," he said, forcing a small smile and a nod. "I should probably get to sleep. You should, too," he added.
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

As Sebastian spoke, Ash simply listened; what else could he have done? Arguing with the older male was futile: it was just unreal, how nice he truly was. I really have to repay you for everything, somehow. Perhaps he could put in for another job whenever he found the time, depending. Regardless, I need to do something.

"Yeah, goodnight," he murmured back after a long moment of silence, dually noting his roommate's tension, turning to face away from him again. However, it wasn't long before he gravitated back, albeit slowly, and tentatively wrapped his arms around the large, warm, comforting bulk that laid there beside him and whispered: "Don't get me wrong: I don't want you to have the wrong idea... It really did mean something to me, and I kissed you because I wanted to." To let you know how I felt... That I like you, too. "Actions speak louder than words, after all, and honestly... I don't kiss just anyone. Just so you know. I wanted to clear that up." And hopefully that would at least put some of Mr. Ford's doubts to rest, although it unfortunately did little for his own doubts, regardless of the fact that he was telling the truth. The sooner I can see Hiro, the better. Then I'll know for sure.

When it finally became time to officially wake up, the younger male found himself at a crossroads: he could go with Mr. Ford to the office again, (if his counterpart would even go to the office, that was,) or he could spend the day job hunting on his own; choice weighing on his mind, he quietly roused himself from the bed and headed straight for the shower, where all of life's seemingly most important decisions were made.

"You're free to come with me, if you want." He offered softly from the doorway, half-jokingly, with a small smile. "The shower, I mean. It'll save water. Unless you want to make breakfast, that is?"
→ Sebastian Ford

How in the world Ash could always read his thoughts was beyond him, but he had no means to complain. It was great, actually, that he didn't have to voice his every thought to the younger male. Rather, he was already understood, and that was perfect. It was almost as if he and Ash could have a conversation just by looking at each other.

"Thanks," he mumbled, one arm reaching around to hold Ash and he was soon asleep.

The sound of the alarm roused him from his much-needed slumber and he slowly sat up in bed to pop his back and shoulders with a sigh. He soon realized his body and his hair were still a bit sticky with sweat and a shower was in order. But before he could even pull himself out of the bed to head to the bathroom, it seemed that Ash had already claimed it. He decided first that he could just shower in Andrew's bathroom, only alerted when he heard his roommate's voice.

"What?" he asked instantly, his mind not registering the fact that Ash was referring to the shower... until he mentioned it aloud. "Oh. I, uh..." he started, though he really couldn't think of an excuse not to except that further moments like this might not help their situation at all - or it could help immensely. There was no doubt in his mind that he wanted to, but...

"Alright," he replied at length, a small smile spreading across his face as he got up, exited the bedroom and headed right towards the hallway bathroom. "You know, the master shower has a lot more room..." he stated rather than suggested as he turned his heel and headed that way instead only after retrieving his own shampoo and etc. And since Andrew wasn't going to be living here any more, he might as well make the master bedroom into Ash's room or his own, or let it go to waste.

Without further ado, he turned the water on and while it took those few first seconds to get warm, he retrieved two bath towels from the nearby closet.
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

"So, are you saying that we should move into the master bedroom, too?" Ash called back as he went to retrieve his own toiletries before finally joining his roommate, clearly amused with the prospect if the smile that could be heard in his voice was of any indication. "In that case, I think I might go shopping today." Namely, for new bedding. There's absolutely no way that I'm sleeping in the same sheets Andrew slept in. I don't care how many times they've been washed.

As Sebastian fetched two towels—which no sooner earned him a small, appreciative nod in passing—the younger male nonchalantly waltzed into the shower, showing not the slightest ounce of shame, as if it were the most natural occurrence in the world. A light, surprised albeit pleased moan escaped from his lips as the water came down over his head and shoulders, and he turned around to announce his discovery to the older man with a little laugh: "It's warmer here than it is in the hall! If I had known that, I would have asked to use this bathroom ages ago..." If but for a moment, however, he froze, suddenly stricken with a slew of flashbacks from last night as he was unable to keep from taking in the full, frontal view of the naked figure that stood behind him; carefully yet quickly, his dark eyes glanced him over, and he could feel his mouth relax into a sheepish smile that still remained even after he had torn his gaze away. I can't believe I slept with that, last night...

"It's not too hot for you, is it?" He inquired, one hand placed tentatively on the dial while the other ran the water through his hair. "I have this bad habit... People usually can't stand to shower with me, because I like to have the water so hot. I blame Japan: you've never really had a bath until you've experienced a public bath with a bunch of other men." His narrow frame shook with quiet laughter. "You don't bathe yourself in the actual bath, though, but outside of the bath, so you don't contaminate the natural spring water. It's like a giant hot tub, minus the jets: the water's so hot that, normally, you wouldn't be able to last for any more than fifteen minutes—for those who aren't used to it, anyway, that is." Pausing to shampoo and condition his hair, he was met with another thought, which he proceeded to share aloud:

"What if I cut my hair, after all? As much as I don't want to, I suppose it's not very professional." And I certainly don't need it to be this long: I'm not a vocalist for a band, anymore. Another thing that tied him to the past: it had seemed appropriate, at the time, especially given his stage persona. But, I doubt I'll ever sing again. Truthfully, though: he was afraid of letting go, much like with everything else. Hoping that maybe, just maybe, he might have another chance. He dismissed his inner feelings with a shake of his head. Stupid. Instead, he opted to change the subject entirely as he rinsed his midnight locks and set to finish up.

"Have any ideas for breakfast? And, do you think I should come with you to the office or no?"
→ Sebastian Ford

"I'm saying at least one of us should move in, for sure," he responded almost absently before he climbed into the shower behind Ash. The steam from the running water wafted over him and he immediately speculated that it was probably searing hot, only to have his suspicions confirmed when Ash admitted his little quirk about preferring hot-spring temperature water. Sebastian sucked in a breath as he let ventured forward to let the water run over himself and instantly gasped aloud from the slight sting of it on his otherwise cool skin.

"It's alright. I'll... get used to it in a minute," was his timid assurance to the younger male. But his tense muscles soon relaxed underneath the heat and he found himself letting out a sigh in response. He could now allow his attention to move back to his roommate, emerald gaze resting on the slick, glistening curves of his skin. He hardly paid attention to the rambling Ash was going on about, merely smiled and reached up with his gentle hands to take over washing the other male's body. Really, it was just an excuse to touch him.

Only when Ash mentioned cutting his hair did Sebastian respond. "That's up to you," he stated simply, pulling away to wash his own hair and body. He honestly figured he would prefer Ash any way - he would still be very attractive.

"As for breakfast, I was just planning on coffee and toast," he admitted with a shrug and a small sigh as he rinsed his short hair out. "And I'm sure if you come with me to the office, boss-lady will find something for you to do."
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

At least one of us? Asher thought, fighting hard to keep a straight face under Sebastian's touch: the intense heat only made the fluttering sensation in the pit of his stomach that those roaming hands brought along with them worse. However, unfortunately, it was over much too soon. We'll see how long that lasts. Sighing heavily, he rung the excess water out of his hair before subsequently stepping out of the shower and proceeding to dry off with the intent of leaving his roommate to finish up on their own, more out of precautionary measure than anything else: better not to let his impatience and imagination get the best of him. Good things came to those who waited, right? Right. No need to rush this. No matter how badly his body was aching for attention.

"Actually, I'm not that hungry," he replied, catching glimpses of his bright pink reflection in the fogged mirror through his hair as he bent over to dry it, "but, how about I meet you for lunch again, at least?" A broad smile spread across his lips through the glass, although, he doubted that being apart from the older man would abate anything, even briefly. It'll probably just drive me crazy. But, at least he'd be able to run a few errands, in the meantime. With that in mind, he set off to get dressed and to quickly have a cigarette before finally rejoining Sebastian again in the kitchen.

"I could make you lunch, even." He suggested warmly, as he took a seat across from the other at the table, usual cup of tea in hand. "I honestly wouldn't mind that at all. And," he added with a little laugh, "maybe we can attempt to watch a movie or something again when you're finally off for the day, you think?"
→ Sebastian Ford

Sebastian's curious gaze followed Ash as the younger male proceeded to step out of the shower, leaving him there alone to finish up by himself. Stupid. I knew I shouldn't have done that. He inwardly berated himself for a few moments and finished up the scorching shower as quickly as possible. He then turned the water off, exited, and towel-dried his hair before putting some fresh clothes on and emerging from the hallway to the kitchen.

It was there that he put on the coffee and while it was brewing, toasted two pieces of bread. Within a few minutes, everything was ready, and he was sitting on his end of the table sipping and nibbling. His gaze lifted once more; a chuckle accompanied by a slight shake of his head and reddening of cheeks was the response to Asher's suggestions.

"I can't say no to those," he admitted. "Anyways, if you make me lunch, then I'm making dinner. Granted, it won't be as fancy as what you cooked last night..." And the mention of which caused his memories to replay over and over again in his head. His voice had trailed off and he soon realized he had drifted from reality.

"So, do you want to just meet back here tonight? Or do you need a ride anywhere?"
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

Ash's cheeks gave way to a momentary flush of color at the small compliment, but he no sooner dismissed it with a shake of his head and a light, genuine laugh. "You don't give yourself enough credit: I think your mac'n'cheese is wonderful," he teased, familiar wry smile quick to back his statement. "Seriously though, don't worry about it. It's not a contest." Again the younger male laughed, then cleared his throat and carefully sipped his tea.

"But, I like the sound of that," he continued, nodding. "And, don't worry about me: I'll be fine on my own, thanks." He offered a tiny smile for reassurance. "I'll meet you for lunch, as promised, and I'll see you when you come home." If I don't wind up tagging along with you back to the office after lunch, that is. "Now, go, or you're going to be late," he chuckled. "That shower took longer than I thought..." With that, he passed Sebastian a knowing glance, an enticing glint in his dark eyes. Why do you think I left? If I had stayed with you, trust me: we'd still be in the shower, right now.

"Whatever did you tell Ms. Hoffman, though, by the way? I mean, do you think I'll get the job?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff