Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"I'm trying to find the connection," Cecily said, quietly, so the man didn't hear.
But he did. "Is that so?" he asked. "Then I guess we will have to take it up a notch."
A wall of shadows suddenly rose up to swallow the two of them.

Ghostly Dreamer

Masha cut at the wall as she had with the other shadows, trying to make it go away. She held tighter to Cecily's hand, hoping he didn't start real mind games. He seemed to know so much, and it terrified her that he might know all her fears and how to make her tick.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
These shadows were too thick to be cut and quickly covered them in darkness. Then, Masha would have seen a memory from her childhood, and it would likely be an unpleasant one.

Ghostly Dreamer

"Yulia!" Masha shrieked. Her hands were stained with blood and she watched as a man picked up her friend and held her, squeezing her neck. Masha squirmed and trembled, helpless as she watched herself throw a knife at the man holding her friend, only to see the knife bury itself in her friend's chest. The man snapped Yulia's neck, and Masha screamed again. She reached for her friend, nearly letting go of Cecily. "Yulia, no! No!"

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Cecily kept a tight grip on Masha's hand. "Masha, it's not real. This isn't happening. You have to stay with me. It's okay."

Ghostly Dreamer

Masha squeezed Cecily's hand and she began to quiet down, but she was still shaking. "Not real. This isn't real." She took a deep breath, still watching the memory, but not seeming as affected by it. "Yulia's long dead." She yelped at something in her memory, but she shook her head, fighting it. "Cecily. I'm with you. It's okay."

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Remember what's real and what's not," Cecily told her. The memory slowly started to fade, and now it was Cecily's turn to see something from her past.

Ghostly Dreamer

"I will. I do." Masha relaxed as her memory faded and she squeezed Cecily's hand to keep her focused.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Then, a castle's bedroom faded into their vision. There was a dark-haired woman, who was sweaty and pale, lying on the bed, unmoving. Beside the bed were a handful of midwives, and a pair of kids about 8 at the time, a boy and a girl. The boy was kneeling and had his head buried in the mattress, sobbing his eyes out. The girl, with hair cropped to her chin, stood beside him, looking completely shock and unable to process the situation.
"Tsk," Cecily said, her grip on Masha's head tightening.

Ghostly Dreamer

Masha traced her fingers over Cecily's hand as she watched the memory. She could guess that it was a memory of Cecily's mother's death, though she wouldn't have guessed Cedric could cry that much.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The door to the bedroom opened and Edward stood there, looking at the scene in front of him. He looked over everything and shook his head.
Little Cecily turned around and saw him. Tears started coming to her eyes and she held her arms out towards him. "Papa" she said, wanting to be held or something. She was just a little girl who needed her Father just then. However, Edward was shutting the door, and leaving.
Instead of getting a hug, a crying infant was placing in her arms instead. She looked down at the red faced, wailing baby as tears started to stream down her face. Then she fell to her knees and began to cry, along with her siblings.

Ghostly Dreamer

Masha squeezed Cecily's hand. She knew Edward was mean, but she didn't know he could be so cold in such a situation. "Cecily, I'm sorry."

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"It happened. Years ago," Cecily responded. "This isn't going to work, you now," she shouted to the caster.
"Oh, is that so?" he asked. "We can try something else."
The world around them went black. Some, their fears would be coming reality.

Ghostly Dreamer

Masha looked around. A lot of people appeared, all of them with arrow or knife wounds. They were all the people she had killed, and they began to walk towards her. She looked down and tried to back away, but they kept coming. She seemed to be a lot more calm this time.
After a few moments, the same girl from her first vision appeared. She twisted a strand of her blond hair around her fingers, her other hand over a bloodstain on her chest. "You did this, Masha. You killed us all." The other people all murmured this too. Yulia moved her hand aside, revealing a deep knife wound in her chest, going through to her heart.
Masha shook her head. "Yulia, I'm sorry." She stayed calm, but her hands were sweaty.

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Stay strong," Cecily murmured to Masha. Her runes began to glow. While Masha saw those she had killed come back to live, she was seeing those she care for die. That was what scared her most.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff