Welcome to Gaia! ::

~When I’m gone just carry on.....
~Don't mourn....

(-(-(LEXI)-)-)

User Image
Lexi nodded a bit "Oh,then....I'm guessing I tasted ok?" She put the ice back against her neck and looked up at him as she walked

[-[-[STELLANI]-]-]

---------------------------------(((OOC: )))--------------------------------

....Rejoice everytime~
....You hear the sound of my voice~
User Image

"Honestly? Your blood was delicious..." He closed his eyes slightly at the remembered taste before opening his eyes again. The vampire then fell silent as he continued to walk along the road.
~Don't mourn....

(-(-(LEXI)-)-)

User Image
Lexi blushed lightly,for a reason unsure to her "Uhm,thanks" She mumbled,looking back up in the distance before them,expecting to see the endless look of the forest.Though,through the trees she spotted a large cross,as if the topper of a large church,as they cam closer,she discovered a small town,dirt roads and small houses,all seeming to be nestled around a large church "Is that the place?" She asked,extending her arm to point toward the town

[-[-[STELLANI]-]-]

....Rejoice everytime~
User Image

Shaking his head, Kieran ran his fingers through his hair. "No... This is only a stop along the way." He stretched lightly with a groan before continueing on. "It will take us at least another night to get where we are going." He then glanced at her. "Would you like to stop and rest here?"
~Don't mourn....

(-(-(LEXI)-)-)

User Image
Lexi sighed a bit,slightly tired of the travel but refused "I'm fine,we'll stop in the morning when you'll need to rest" She laughed lightly,wincing a bit at the small pain in her neck and picking up another block of ice "I need to get my night and days swapped" She joked

[-[-[STELLANI]-]-]

....Rejoice everytime~
User Image

Kieran shrugged and continued on. If she didn't want to stop, then that was up to her. "If you're sure... Come along then. There are still a few hours until sunrise." Kieran continued down along the road, pausing only once to glance over his shoulder at Lexi. "Neck still bothering you?"
~Don't mourn....

(-(-(LEXI)-)-)

User Image
Lexi nodded silently as she held the ice to her now numb skin,catching up to him to continue their journey "Are you going to need to stop when the sun rises?" She observed his behavoir,though it wasn't a sure thing,she felt 'better safe than sorry' if she did indeed turn vampric.

[-[-[STELLANI]-]-]

....Rejoice everytime~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items