Welcome to Gaia! ::

This thread is for iRawr_Crepez and Prelude-to-Heartbreak

ONLY

No Posty

K Thanks

smile
User Image

Sitting on a a cliff that overlooked a small village, a man with short black hair stared down at the houses far below. His red eyes glinting with amusement for something only he could tell, Kieran Donahue smirked. Ah... Tiny little humans... All cozy and safe in their houses. Chuckling, he stood up and turned his back on the cliff. With his long coat blowing in the faint whispering wind, the man disappeared into the thick trees beyond the cliff. He would visit the village under the cover of darkness...

(Sorry its so short... I have trouble with starting RPs off sometimes.)
~When I’m gone just carry on.....
~Don't mourn....

Lexi

User Image
Lexi trudged across the rocky path to the town church.Another day another surman.She scoffed.Her father,the preacher,hugged her tightly when she walked in the door.
She took a seat in the pew,her Bible lying on her lap.As her father begn to preach one of the many surmons her father walked around the house rehearsing for days.Lexi smiled cleverly and mouthed the words along with her father.She found it quite amusing that she could do the surmon herself.
She began to flip through the fragile pages of the Bible,waiting for a chance to leave without notice.She looked up from the book momentarily until she noticed the organ player was playing a soft elegant melody as the church people began to move to the front of the church.Lexi smiled cleverly as her father prayed with an elderly woman of the church,she stood up from the pew and walked swiftly out the front doors of the church.
Her dressed threatened to touch the ground and that would be an automatic reveal of her away-from-church adventure.She threw off her heels and held them in her hand as she carefully lifted the hem of her dress.
The church bells rang through the air,signaling Lexi that she needed to get far from the church to keep from being spotted.She looked around and saw the forest on the edge of the town.A broad smile covered her face as she ran toward the woods.

Stellani

(((OOC: )))

....Rejoice everytime~
....You hear the sound of my voice~
User Image

He was a creature of shadow... Of night. Vampires his kind were called, but he never cared much for the names that humans bestowed upon he and his kin. Monsters... bloodsuckers... Vampires. Perhaps all true, but all that cared to him was survival. And so he waited for the cover of darkness...

But then Kieran caught the scent of a human within the forest. They were near... He could faintly hear their heartbeat and the blood that rushed through their veins. Perhaps he should go investigate... Not many humans neared the forests of the village because they feared an attack from various creatures and other such nonsense. Still, who would enter?

Silently making his way through the trees, Kieran drew nearer to where he could hear the human. Staying to the shadows, he eventually saw a young girl making her way among the trees. Now this was interesting...
~Don't mourn....

Lexi

User Image
With her Bible at her waist,Lexi ran through the trees,jumping swiftly over puddles,making sure no mud hit her dress,though her stockings were soaked in mud and debre of the forest.The sun began to set and the church bells hammered over her,it was her warning to get back to the church,but caught up in nature,she continued to run.
The freedom of the forest caught her heart the first day she left church,her father forced her baptisment,after so,she ran from the church,into the forest.Being far from the shackles and chains of her religion,she was happy and free.
She came across small tree stump and her feet were beginning to hurt.She lifted the hem of her dress carefully and sat down for a moment.Taking in her freedom.

Stellani

....Rejoice everytime~
User Image

Kieran watched the girl for some time before he silently approached. "What a silly little human... Haven't you been told to stay away from the forests? Dangerous creatures are said to lurk about." His voice was silky and mesmerizing, a purr to his words. And he continued to walk closer, the shadows clinging to the edges of his form. And he continued to glide forward until he stood mere feet from her. Smirking down at her, he brushed a lock of hair out of his eyes. "And alone as well... What shall I do with you?"
~Don't mourn....

Lexi

User Image
Lexi looked up at him with terrified eyes
"Not everyone does what they're told" She said holding her Bible to her chest and leaning back from him.The wind blew around her and sent a shiver down her spine "What might you be doing our here,alone in the forest?" She smiled cleverly,trying to hide her fear.

Stellani

....Rejoice everytime~
User Image

Tilting his head in amusement, Kieran studied the girl. A bible clutched against her chest... Ha, as if such things could harm him. Humans - in hopes to quell their fear - give his kind weaknesses that they did not have. But perhaps he should answer her question? "My business is my own, but I have recently travelled here. I do not stay too long in one place, but even I have learned of the fear the people of your village hold for these woods...." He chuckled slightly. "But why have you come?"
~Don't mourn....

Lexi

User Image
Lexi put down her Bible and stood in front of the man
"I am here to be away from there" She pointed swiftly toward the town and grimaced at the sound of the church bells "And unlike the cowards of my town,I'm not afriad to be here"
She stood her ground though she stood at mere 5 foot to the man.The wind blew from behind her,she moved her hair behind her ear and looked up at the man bravely.

Stellani

....Rejoice everytime~
User Image

Kieran towered a good foot above her, he noticed. Reaching out a hand, he trailed cool fingers along her cheek and throat. "Not a coward? Not afraid? You should be..." He chuckled - the sound deep and rich. "You never know what sort of monster you will meet in such a place as this."
~Don't mourn....

Lexi

User Image
She looked up at him as he ran his fingers across her skin giving her goosebumps,she shivered a bit and nodded
"I'm not afraid.Being with any monster out here would be better than being there" She gestured back to the town with a grimace "Being there is worse than anything I could run into out here.The freedom here is better than being shackled to one of these" She held up her Bible and tossed it back on the stump

Stellani

....Rejoice everytime~
User Image

Laughing, Kieran stepped away from the human girl. "Very interesting... Not such a pathetic human you are. Much more entertaining that the humans I usually must deal with." Turning his back on her, he slowly began walking away. "What is your name, little human? My own is Kieran." The vampire wondered how long it would take the girl to ask about his odd way of speaking... Ask whether or not he was human. He enjoyed this encounter, perhaps he would ask her to come with him. That is if she could handle the truth...
~Don't mourn....

Lexi

User Image
Lexi followed behind him "My name is Lexi Arigyta Stellani.Nice to meet you Kieran.And thank you,I never did consider myself a pathetic human.As since you address me as so,I maybe guess that you're aren't at all?" She ran and stood in front of him "It's very rude not to look at people when you talk to them" She said,putting her hands on her hips and looking up at the man

Stellani

....Rejoice everytime~
User Image

Halting, Kieran smirked. "You'll have to forgive me then, Lexi Arigyta Stellani... I never really cared for what humans call manners. I do what I will. That is all that matters to me." He then chuckled and his voice dropped. "And you are right... I'm not human." He never minded letting others know what he was. So what if they hated him? So what if they tried hunting him? It amde things more thrilling. And besides, he was proud of what he was. And that would never change.

Suddenly disappearing from Lexi's sight, Kieran reappeared behind her with his lips against her throat and his hands against her hips. "I am not human at all... I am what you humans would call a vampire." He let his fangs graze against her soft skin before pulling back. He would not drink for her... Well, not unless she asked of course.
~Don't mourn....

Lexi

User Image
Lexi stood silent as he said he wasn't human "Then exactly wha--" She stopped as she felt his lips against her neck,she gasped and a shiver went down her spine as his fangs touched her skin. "Amazing" She whispered softly

Stellani

....Rejoice everytime~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items