Welcome to Gaia! ::

Riley's jaw dropped and her eyes shot wide staring at him in shock. That was something she was not expecting. She swallowed heavily and couldn't stop the little purr of pleasure escape her lips. She slowly licked his neck up to his ear, "What's stopping you from acting then?"

-switch to Brody-

Brody was still fighting his wolf but at the sight of her not responding his wolf backed down allowing him enough breathing room to go to her side. He sat on the bed next to her gently running a hand through her hair and down her cheek, "Ria..my love.."

-switch to Irial-

Irial grinned and bent down capturing a n****e in between his lips and bit it harshly before soothing it by licking it. He moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment as he continued his assault on her with his fingers. He slowly removed them and brought them to his lips and licked them clean before he undid the ties of his pants and pushed them down along with his underwear. He shoved her legs apart and rested between them rubbing his hard length against her.
Vald tilted his head slightly, "I don't want to hurt you."

-Switch to Ria-

Ria shifted her face towards him, resting her head in his hand. She was excited and terrified by this feeling at the same time.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena hissed and arched her back as he rubbed against her.
Riley tilted her head to the side in response to his words and bent down and kissed his lips lightly, "The pain is worth it if it means I am with you."

-switch to Brody-

Brody shifted closer to her and moved so he was laying down next to her. He knew he had to go see his parents but he needed to make sure she was alright. Not only for him as a person but also for his wolf. "Ria..baby.. can you answer me?"

-switch to Irial-

Irial glanced down her and with out a seconds hesitation lifted her hips up at an angle and slid into her burying himself to the hilt inside of her. He hissed out in pleasure and instantly started moving harder and faster. He would pull out of her till just the tip and slam back into her body.
Vald frowned at those words. "But I can't stay here.....I have to go back."

-Switch to Ria-

Ria hid her face in the bed as she gave him a muffled reply that she could.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena gave out a grown of pleasure. She dug her nails into his hand.
Riley frowned and closed her eyes leaning her forehead against his. She didn't think those words would hurt as much as they did but it did. She knew he would have to leave and some how she knew that she wouldn't be able to go back with him.

-switch to Brody-

Brody sighed in relief and nuzzled her neck moving closer to her. "Don't scare me like that Ria..." He nuzzled his face further into her neck. His wolf needed this to know that she was okay. He had never been this agitated before.

-switch to Irial-

Irial pulled his hands away from her and licked the blood off the cuts before pinning her arms above her head once more with both of his hands and he moved harder and deeper into her.
Vald sighed and closed his eyes as well as they stayed there like that. This was better for her. She could stay here, marry a fay man that she likes so much. He would do nothing good for her. He didn't even completely have a will of his own.

-Switch to Ria-

Ria giggled slightly at the feeling from him nuzzling her neck. She turned her head to look at him, though still blushing, and he eyes widened as she found herself only centimeters away from his face.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena could no longer fight it. She gave into the pleasures, loving how it felt.
Riley didn't know why he always did this, why he always pushed her away. She was getting sick of it. She growled out lightly and pushed off of him. She landed on her feet a few feet away from him glaring at him. "Damn it Vald look at me and tell me you don't want me. Look me in the eyes and say it and I will leave you alone."

-switch to Brody-

Brody's eyes were wide with shock as he heard her giggle before a mischievous look came onto his face. He closed the distance and kissed her lightly before rolling on top of her and nuzzling her neck again. "You just giggled sweetheart."

-switch to Irial-

Irial smirked down at her triumphantly as he picked her up and rolled her over onto her stomach. He lifted her up onto her knees never once pulling out of her as he once more started moving. His hands gripped her hips harshly as his nails bit into her skin drawing blood.
Vald stared at her for a moment. He couldn't say that because he wanted her so bad. "I think you should be with someone else."

-Switch to Ria-

Ria blushed and glared at him lightly as he made fun of her.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena completely drowned in the ecstasy of pleasure as growls of pleasure were near nonstop. She hunched her torso towards the ground as she felt herself getting to that point.
Riley closed her eyes hanging her head in defeat and shaking it. "Vald,. jesus..you.." she had tried to say that he was dumb but for some reason the words would not come out. "I don't want anyone. I want you Vald. You have always been the one that I have wanted."

-switch to Brody-

Brody chuckled and bent down and kissed her lips before pulling back and rolling off of her and standing up, "I love you Ria. I will see you tomorrow right?"

-switch to Irial-

Irial moved one of his hands to her front and teased her there as he continued his relentless assault on her body. He leaned down and harshly bit her shoulder before whispering in her ear, "Come for me, I can feel how close you are."
Vald couldn't say anything to that. He wanted to be with her....but he couldn't.

-Switch to Ria-

Ria nodded her head while still blushing after she sat up.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena sneered at him and growled but it wasn't long before she found her release.
Riley shook her head at him growing angrier by the second, "Fine, you want me gone Vald? Then I'm leaving. I hope you are happy with your decision." She glared at him and turned on her heel angrily striding away from him.

-switch to Brody-

Brody smiled and tilted her head up and kissed her deeply before gently nipping her neck again and then turning to go speak to his parents. There was definitely a skip in his step as he happily walked away from her.

-switch to Irial-

Irial eagerly took the energy into himself that she released when she finally came. He had to fight to not come soon after her. He pulled out of her and pulled his underwear and pants back up tying them grimacing slightly at how sensitive it was as his clothes brushed over him. He took a step away from her waiting to see if she would change back.
Vald had to hold his ground as she walked away from him. He watched her walk off hoping she would find happiness as he turned on his heal and began his journey back to his kingdom.

-Switch to Ria-

Ria placed an arm over her face as she laid back down. She was still unsure of what was going on.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena passed out after and her fangs, nails, tan skin, and markings disappeared leaving her laying there naked in her human form.
Riley forced herself to not turn around even when she heard him walk away in the opposite direction. She sighed as she had to fight to keep the tears from falling. How he easily pushed her away hurt, it hurt a lot but she wasn't ever going to let him know that.

-switch to Brody-

Brody waited outside his parents study wondering what in the world they wanted from him. He had an idea but just hoped it wasn't about Ria.

-switch to Irial-

Irial smacked himself in the forehead realizing she was now completely naked. He sighed and took off his shirt and put her in it before picking her up and carrying her back to the kingdom. He had barely been able to shake her awake and set her down before Syn was barreling towards the two of them.

-switch to Syn-

Syn had been waiting for Irial and the woman to come back to the kingdom for hours and was growing more and more worried when they didn't appear. He was just about to send the guards out after them when he finally saw Irial carrying the girl back. He grinned and took off in a sprint, "BROTHER!"
Brody's parents called him in the study. Just by their faces you could tell they were not happy.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena was confused as to where she was and how she got there. She glanced around and noticed she was back at the Faerie Kingdom. She glanced down at herself and frowned, she didn't know how she just got in a shirt or way despite all this....she felt very refreshed.
Brody walked into the study and he felt his anxiety rise when he saw the look on their faces and knew whatever they were going to say next was something he was not going to like.

-switch to Syn-

Syn was beaming when he reached the pair, it dimmed slightly when he took in the sight of the female and wondered why in the world she was wearing his brothers shirt but just shook his head giving her a small smile, "Brother you mustn't keep her here against her will anymore! She saved mine and Keeras life! She protected us even though she has been held hostage against...
" he paused mid rant when Irial held up his hand to silence him.

-switch to Irial-

Irial sighed as Syn launched into a full on rant. Eventually he grew annoyed and held up a hand to silence him, "if you would let me speak I would tell you that I was already going to be letting her go while I was walking here. " he sighed and turned to Galena, "follow me and I will get you to a dress maker and then you are free to go.....I-I wanted to thank you for what you did for my brother and his fiancee'... I.. We are in your debt..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff