Welcome to Gaia! ::

After a few days...Night again.

Galena gritted her teeth and slammed her father's door as she left. She couldn't believe what she had just been ordered to do. She couldn't stop herself until the order was fulfilled. It appeared as if a group of faeries were traveling back to the kingdom to seek refugee from the winter. She went to a place in the road so they would cross paths.

-Switch to Ria-

Ria was running out of food supply and wasn't strong enough to search for more. She places the last few logs on the fire and coughed. She would have to leave the house when it gets light out in search of things. She sat back down and continued to shiver as her fear was not going down.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla made an arrangement for Megan to meet the guy. She had just learned news that absolutely terrified her and she didn't want to report it but knew she had to. She entered into the King's room like she had every night.

-Switch to Megan-

Megan was confused to why she was waiting outside of the castle in the woods. She was told by Layla to go there. She pulled the cloak a little closer together to shield the cold as she waited.
The head guard had managed to take a few days off and was just outside the girls house. He grinned and rubbed his hands together anticipating claiming her as his mate. He walked into the room glancing around the spare furnishings. "Don't worry my love. When you are mine you will no longer have to live like this."

-switch to Brody-

Brody was sprinting as fast as he could towards the northern part of the continent. He had heard that the new head guard was going up there for the random female and some how he knew that it was Ria that they were talking. He just hoped that he wasn't to late. He cursed himself for not claiming her when he had the chance. If he had none of this would have happened.

-switch to Thomas-

Thomas glanced up from the knives he was sharpening and rose an eyebrow in question setting them down, "I didn't ask for you tonight. What do you want?"

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin didn't really know what Grant was doing or what he wanted when he asked him to go to the woods near the human kingdom, though as soon as he got in there he knew the reason. His nostrils flared as he took in her scent. He slowly walked towards her not wanting to scare her.

-switch to Riley-

Riley finally made it to the human kingdom and was freezing. She wrapped her cloak around her closer and breathed onto her hands. She also felt drained and knew it was because of the winter. Irial had warned her but she had not expected to feel this tired. She quickly made her way to Vald's room hoping he was home.
Ria had noticed he was there when he was in the area. She stood up a quickly threw knives at him. Getting another set ready to throw.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla was shaking slightly and she looked down slightly to hide her face with her hair. "I'm pregnant."

-Switch to Megan-

Megan glanced up when she felt him near and just watched him walk towards her.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald opened the door for her. He could feel her when she got close to the kingdom.
The head guard easily dodged the knives seeing as how weak she was and quickly ran to her grabbing her wrists and squeezing them making her drop the knives. "Oh no you don't missy. That isn't very nice to do to your new mate."

-switch to Thomas-

Thomas eyes widened and he dropped the other knife he was holding and his jaw dropped open. He didn't say anything for a few minutes as he looked at her in shock. He closed his mouth only to open once more, "You will have it killed. I will not allow you to have it. I will set up a time for you to get it down. You tell no one that you are pregnant. Do you understand?"

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin held up his hands in a gesture of surrender. "Megan...can..we talk?"

-switch to Riley-

Riley was shivering when he finally opened the door and gave him a small smile, "I-I know I said I'd leave you alone...but...but I-I can't." Her words were broken because her teeth were chattering.
Ria grimaced and she dropped the knives. She tried to pull her arm away from him but she was so weak. "Don't I have a say in this?"

-Switch to Layla-

Layla continued looking down as she nodded her head.

-Switch to Megan-

Megan just stood there and waited for him to continue.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald sighed and pulled him into his arms and shut the door. He held her as his powers started to course through her.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena wished they weren't going to show. They they chose to go a different way. But when she sensed the group her heart dropped into her stomach. As they came into view she was frowning and shaking as she tried to refuse this order. But she launched at the group and instantly cut one of them down. She cried as she continued until every last one of them was dead. She was covered in their blood. Her sword was stabbed into the ground at her feet as she continued to cry over and over she kept apologizing but she knew it made no difference. They had all just died by her hand.
The head guard just shook his head and pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her and licked the spot, "I'm going to claim you now my sweet."

-switch to Thomas-

Thomas sighed and waved his hand, "Leave I have no use for a pregnant girl. Get out of my sight. I will send you notification when the person is here for you."

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I know that there is no excuse for my behavior all those months ago, so I am not going to give you one... All I want to say is I'm sorry..and I hope one day you can forgive me."

-switch to Riley-

Riley's body slowly stopped shivering as she started feeling more energy as soon as he wrapped his arms around her. She knew what he was doing and slowly ducked out of his arms knowing he would try to give her most of his if she let him, "Thank you...I-I..I'm sorry I'm bothering you so..late at night.."

-switch to Irial-

Irial had instantly felt their deaths. It was like a part of him was ripped out of him. He was left breathless as he felt how they had died. He didn't even get it a moments thought as he ran to where they had died. He skid to a stop when he saw Galena drenched in their blood. His eyes widened and he stared at her in horror, "They were innocent! They had no protection. Nothing to protect them from you...I helped you..I let you go and this is how you repay me? By slaughtering innocent children, innocent men and woman??" He shouted at her as he walked over to her.
Ria pushed his head up under his chin and kneed him in the groin. Though it wasn't as hard as it could be, it still would hurt him. As he dropped to his knees she attempted to run away. She ran into the snow and into the forest. She was panting as ran, her fever getting worse. She nearly fell but forced herself to keep running, not nearly as fast as she wanted to. She eventually caught herself on a tree and held herself there as she was panting; trying to catch her breath. She slipped down to her knees and rested her forehead against the tree. She was out of energy.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla quickly left the castle and returned to her quarters. She collapsed into her bed and cried.

-Switch to Megan-

Megan just stared at him. She didn't know what to say. He had really damaged the trust that she had placed in him.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald sighed in annoyance and backed her up into the door and pinned her arms over her head. He captured her lips with his and once more continued feeding her energy refusing to let her go.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena continued looking towards the ground where all the blood was as he spoke to her so he couldn't see her face. She continued to cry and clenched her eyes closed as she could hear the screams they had made. The crying. The begging. All of it. "I know..." She said to him finally. She knew they were defenseless against her but she wasn't able to stop.
The guard cursed and while cupping himself he ran out of the house after her easily following her panicked trail towards her. He grinned when he saw her holding herself up against a tree. He was so caught up in the thought of claiming her he didn't here the person coming up behind him. "You shouldn't run from me Ria it only entices my wolf further. Don't fight this Ria I am going to be my mate and then you will be allowed to come back to the kingdom. "

-switch to Brody-
Brody pushed himself even faster when he smelled not only the man's scent but also Ria's. He slowed to a walk and slowly transformed. He very nearly transformed once more when he heard the mans words but forced his wolf back down as he stalked towards the other man.

-switch to Grant-

Grant glanced down at the paper in his hand in amusement wondering why the king was asking him for his help but decided to amuse the man..for now..plus it would be another favor the man would owe him. He made the potion and created a portal once more back to the human kingdom.

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin sighed and ran a hand through his hair in frustration, "Look Megan..I know I destroyed whatever trust you had in me..but I am willing to work to gain that back...I just need to know that you are willing to let me try."

-switch to Riley-

Riley moaned lightly into the kiss enjoying it for a few more moments before managing to turn her head to the side. "Vald...stop...I'm fine..you need it more than I do.."

-switch to Irial-

Irial continued to glare at her his disgust for her returning once more. He grabbed her chin harshly and lifted her head to face him. "Why did you do it?" He spoke through gritted teeth.
Ria stayed there panting as he caught up with her. She stilled for a moment as she felt Brody but shook her head slightly. She must have been delusional from the fever. She practically clawed her way up the tree to a standing position. Once she was finally standing again she turned and leaned on the tree to support herself. She felt like she was going to blackout any second. She forced herself to look at the man as she continued to pant.

-Switch to Megan-

Megan sighed and looked at him in the eyes. "You are going to have to tell me a really good reason as to why I should trust you again."

-Switch to Vald-

Vald rolled his eyes and continued to pin her. "Why?" He asked huskly in her ear.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena's eyes were closed but tears were still trickling down her cheeks. She couldn't answer his question. Part of the control made sure she never admitted to being controlled or could ever mention it.
The guard grinned at her and walked over to her pulling her to him and just as he was about to claim her when he was suddenly ripped away from her and tossed on the ground. His eyes widened in shock when he saw the prince there.

-switch to Brody-

Brody growled and grabbed the man and lifted him and throwing him on the ground like he was a rag doll. He set his foot on the man's chest and pressed down, "Make another move and I won't hesitate to kill you." He managed to growl out between clenched teeth. He was barely containing his wolf who was just seconds away from surfacing.

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin glanced up from the ground and looked into Megan's eyes and he didn't know what made him say it but as soon as he did he knew he meant it, "Because I am in love with you Megan."

-switch to Riley-

Riley shivered at the sound of his voice but kept her head tilted to the side away from him, "I-I.." She paused and turned to face him glaring at him lightly, "Don't sound like that and can you please release me? I can't think straight.."

-switch to Irial-

Irial's lips curled in disgust and he back handed her making her fall to the ground, "You disgust me. You say we are monsters? If that is true then you are no better than we are. Get out of my sight Galena...before I kill you."
Ria's collapsed to the ground as soon as the man was removed from her. She laid in the snow as she began to cough. She felt as if she was on fire. Tears started trickling down her cheeks from the pain.

-Switch to Megan-

Megan's eyes widened slightly before narrowing slightly. "Me.....or my blood?" As to make a point she cut her wrist with one of her knives and let some of the blood trickle out before the wound healed itself.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald grinned at her words and for the fact that she was no longer stuttering as he took a step back.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena didn't move from her seated position on the ground. She wished he would. To just get it over with, enough threats.
Brody growled out when the man moved and leaned down and easily ripped the man's throat out. He wiped his hand on his pants before turning to Ria and picking her up. He quickly ran back with her to the house and set her on the bed his anger doubling when he saw her living quarters. He laid the thread bare blanket on her before going outside and gathering fire wood. He gathered enough to make it through the night before heading back and starting a fire. He crawled into the bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her tightly to him. I'm sorry Ria.. I really am."

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin's nostrils flared when he smelled her blood and forced himself to not take a step towards her and focused on not breathing. After a few minutes of controlling himself he sighed and reached towards her and wiped the blood off of her wrist. "It's not just your blood Megan.."

-switch to Riley-

Riley's eyes narrowed further at him when he only took a single step back. She lowered her arms to her side and grabbed him pulling her to him before reversing their positions and shoved him against the wall, "I hate how you can so easily control yourself around me..Do you feel nothing for me Vald? Do you feel anything at all when I am around?"

-switch to Irial-

Irial raised his sword and started to swing it towards her neck but stopped just before he cut threw her neck only drawing a single drop of blood, "You aren't even worth my time." He shoved his sword back into its sheath before walking towards his fallen people and with a wave of his hand there bodies were buried under a mound of dirt. He would come back in the spring and plant flowers but this would have to do for now.

Ria instantly snuggled against the heat. She was burning up to the point of sweating. She never knew why even though she was a werewolf the winters really affected her. She was shivering as she looked up at him. Though she was focused on him her eyes were slightly clouded. She shook her head and just tried to get warm.

-Switch to Megan-

Megan's eyes widened slightly as he was able to fight the urge. She looked down at her wrist and then up at him. Searching his eyes to try and figure out what he was thinking.

-Switch to Vald-

Vald grimaced slightly. "That's not true. I want you Riley. As a human or as a fey. I've wanted you this entire time. But I am also not free to make such choices. You need someone who isn't chained down." That was as much as he could say since he too was bound not to saying anything about being controlled.

-Switch to Galena-

Galena just sat there as he buried them. She bit her lip till it bled. She forced herself to her feet and grabbed her sword. She didn't look at him as she walked off. If he wouldn't kill her for her crimes she would do it herself.
Brody frowned and held her tighter for a few minutes rubbing her arms. He picked her up grabbing the blanket before laying her on the floor next to fire. He then moved the bed before once more laying her on it. His frown deepening as she wasn't getting any warmer. He slowly crawled on top of her and gently started kissing her, "Ria..baby...I love you." He was running his hands up and down her body not only to warm her but also because he was craving to touch her.

-switch to Devlin-

Devlin sighed once more and shook his head, "I truly do not know what to say to make you believe me, but I know that what I said was the truth."

-switch to Riley-

Riley shook her head at him, "I don't want anyone else Vald! I want you!" She lowered her eyes and shook her head once more, "What do you mean you are chained down?

-switch to Irial-

Irial watched her walk off and his eyes narrowed knowing what she was going to do. He growled lightly and walked towards her and grabbed her upper arm and pulling her to him, "Oh, no my dear. You aren't getting off this easily. You don't get to decide when you die."
Ria was panting as she stared up at him. She shivered shuddered slightly as he ran his hands over her.

-Switch to Megan-

Megan sighed. "And what do you expect to happen? I am here apart of this kingdom and you are a vampire. I can not live in your kingdom, I would not live."

-Switch to Vald-

Vald frowned and looked away from her. "I can not say."

-Switch to Galena-

Galena glared at him and had her sword between them and pointed at his chin.

-Switch to Layla-

Layla had returned to the castle on the king's request. She knew what it meant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff