Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxx░░xSAVE ★MExWITHx;xYOURxP ⇣OWERS
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshower me with yourxxx.xxx.xxxxxxw i s d o mxx&&xxt r u t h
          User Image
                          xxxx
                          xxxxxx* IxAMxx➨ R UNNINGxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxIN THE MIDNIGHTx( Ⅻ )xHOUR
                          xxxxxxxxx▊▊▊▊▊xx▓▓▓xx▒▒xxI WANT TO SHOW₂ YOUxx×
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M WILLINGxx&&xxI'MxxABLExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnervousxxxxu-um... ...
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                          xxxxxxxx════xxI'VE BEENxxHIDING FROM MY // DEMONS

xxxxxxxxx:ONLINExx▊▊x
    xx
    xxㅇ aℓways ↻ ❛ wanᴅeʀinɢ ♟ 」 fuтuʀe ↗ ( ☆ ) . pʀeᴅicтoʀ `ノ ᴘᴀтнoʟoɢicᴀʟʟʏ ㅡ & SHYx:▊x

x)xLIKE A MOTH TO AxxFLAME : ▊▊▊▊▊
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➚ ➚xxx(xxdance-sanxx)
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                I-It is just... I am not really used to someone who speaks so...
                °☆ :looks to the side ... loudly. ;;
                Ah... I-I see. ;;;;;
                Never? °☆ :looks back to her; sweatdrop Alright, Dance-san.
                I-I am sorry again...
                Are you? °☆ :blinks; curious Are you excited for something special?
                ... thank you. °☆ :relieved
                ... I-I suppose I misjudged you. You are... loud, but you are very kind.
                I hope that we can... become friends.
                Are there? I have not met many like me...
                E-Eh? °☆ :eyes widen slightly Y-You do not have to do that for me. I do not want to be a burden to you...!
                I-I do... want to... become less shy. °☆ :says this very meekly
                I cannot be sure...
                Um... °☆ :actually glances at her; glances away quickly It is not that you look menacing, but... you cannot always judge someone by how they look, correct?
                ... ...
                °☆ :feels a little bad for not telling her M-Maybe... the next time we talk I can tell you.
                But right now, I am not sure if you would believe me...
                That is a frightening ability.
                But I see... °☆ :nods her head
                They do.
                ... but not mine anymore. Nii-san and I are really the only ones remaining.
                Yes, I suppose it would be. If everyone possessed them they would not be so great... right?
                Really...
                Maybe... maybe I will use this again, but --
                If other people use this as well... °☆ :looks uncomfortable
                ... yes. °☆ :acknowledges her attempt at being encouraging, small smile I am good with magic and I have Nii-san. I am not defenseless.
                B-But it would be nice... if they would stop pursuing us all the same.
                ... °☆ :a little embarrassed; looks away ;
                No, I have never seen it before.
                What does it mean...?
                Um... normal? ;;
                °☆ :thinks of two people she knows Could it be that you are a little bit of a troublemaker, Dance-san...?
                Ah, if you are sure... °☆ :frowns; still concerned, but doesn't want to push it
                Y-Yes, you are welcome...!
                We are trying to find very valuable things, yes. They are to make something that the army needs...
                It is not easy, but we will find them soon, I believe.
                It is to make something very important to ending this war.

( ooc: haha, oh man, SUFFERING. and no, i have classes Monday - Thursday and I have Friday-Sunday off. although, one of my classes is a hybrid of online and in class so there are times where i may have Wednesdays off as well. o uob pfff slacking there, Ra-chan ! aww. ; u; haha i used to know how that was. but i usually try not to watch anime that are still airing cause of the wait ! seriously. D( they told me where to go so i went and that's why i was so confused when nothing happened. UGH darn game. > u> indeed. that's where it's all been going! P: i'm guessing i won't need to grind for money for a long time after this.

and all right. ~ )

SmallMoe's Queen

▬▬▬▬ x (melodramatic »`premonition
              dance-honeypunch xx xxmobile xx onlinex
              Honey Punch Riyu Kosaka
                  User Image
                                              dance◞ℓoyal «♪ f!follower →beating₂⊹ ( :tune.★ 」&& »*rejected
                                                  sweet *love →( 特別な )
                                                  jumptothebeat
                                                  dancedancedancedancedancedancedance:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                                  dancedancedancedancedancedancedanceI WANT TO SHOUT , I WANT TO SING I'M COMPLETELY STUFFED

dan 夢いっぱい めーいっぱい ...!entertained
                                                  User Image xHONEY ♂ PUNCH *Riyu Kosaka
                                                  dancedance&I WANT ➥⋰TO GIVE !IT
                                                  yemasochisticdance '. w.`
                                                  xx ( dansu desu. xxx ♩ ;( ... /blinks a chatroom? ( ・ω・)
                                                  xx ( eeeh !? t-that sort of thing ? / / / ;.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( i want to→⋰send it )
x
              dancedancexxxx rou»tier.
              Ehee, gomen. ~ I'll try to be a little more quiet then...? (●´∀`●) Nope... hnnnn.. Not that I ever recalling yelling at someone out of anger.
              ( /tries to recall if that every happen ) Waah ! No need to apologize ! Σ(゜ロ゜;) ( /shakes head ) Iie. ~ I don't have to be excited for anything
              special. I just am ! It's better this way instead of being sad. ( /presses index together ) Because it's saddening so see someone who's said.
              ( /small pout and continues to press index together ) Hai ~ ! ( /takes it with a smile ) Etto... Do loud people come off as mean people to you? ;;
              I wouldn't mind becoming friends with you ! Why wouldn't we become friends? ( /eyes shine ) -- I don't really have any friends beside
              Shibuya - san.... ( /even though she's always get beaten around by shibuya; slight grin ) Is that so...? Hnnn... It's rather common for those
              who aren't in a gang... ( /trails away from thought ) -- nonsense ! It's no burden to Dance ! ( /triumph smile ) If Routier - san is willing to work
              hard to become ( /thinks of a word ) -- courageous, it is no bother to me ! ( /firm nod ) Then it's settle ! Although........... ( /small frown before
              walking around in circles of the room pondering
              ) I don't know where to start. ( /so much for helping. ;; ) True. Everyone I know always look
              menacing though. I want to look menacing too. o(;△;)o T - then Shibuya - san will recognize me. ( /flails arms a bit ) W - wha ! You don't
              have to tell me if you don't want to ! ;; Eheee, I don't know about that. demo, Routier - san doesn't have a reason to lie, ne? ( /reassuring
              smile
              ) Hn hn. ( /nod nod ) They used to be consider the strongest last year, before they graduated, along with four other people. One of them
              is Shibuya - san ! ( /prideful smile ) I see then... Jya ... That makes you guys amazing ! ( /nods in agreement ) That's how it would go. ...
              ( /notices her discomfort ) It'll be fine ! No one can harm you through this ! ... not that I know. I'm sure people will be friendly. ( /nod nod ) As
              long you're strong you should not worry. ( /wish could say the same thing about herself. otl ) Yaaah... Maybe if they beat the strongest, they'll
              be consider strong themselves? That's how it's go over here. oooh. ~ It's just a friendly gesture. Suppose to mean... peace. I - i'm not
              troublemaker ! Σ(゚Д゚|||) ( /flails ) Just that... I somehow make Shibuya - san angry and I get punished for it.... ( /presses index together;
              sheepish laugh
              ) I'll be fine, there's no injuries I can't handle. Σ( ̄。 ̄ ) ... Army !? Σ(゚Д゚|||) ( /totally taken back ) Y - you're part of an ... army ??
              E - eh ... ( /small nod, still shock about the army part ) Good luck finding them then.

( /action )
              ooc: yesu ! suffer along with me ! ; AA; ...... otl. waaaah... doesn't seem totally bad? and majority are intro classes right? otl. it sounds like you
              have a lot of free time at one point. D ; sssh, can't help it, desu. ~ although, i should finish my work soon though. but but.... the waiting until it
              finish airing !! jalsdksd. especially when you REALLY like the anime a lot. DD : o - oh.... i see. ehehe... = w= ;; they just know how to mess with
              you then. depends if equipment becomes a hell lot expensive later in the game ! xDD
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshower me with yourxxx.xxx.xxxxxxw i s d o mxx&&xxt r u t h
          User Image
                          xxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M WILLINGxx&&xxI'MxxABLExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnervousxxxxu-um... ...

xxxxxxxxx:ONLINExx▊▊x
    xx
    xxㅇ aℓways ↻ ❛ wanᴅeʀinɢ ♟ 」 fuтuʀe ↗ ( ☆ ) . pʀeᴅicтoʀ `ノ ᴘᴀтнoʟoɢicᴀʟʟʏ ㅡ & SHYx:▊x

I-If you would...
                If you cannot I will try to get used to it. ;;
                Never...? °☆ :mild frown Even I have done that before...
                Do you not get angry, Dance-san?
                But... I do not want to make you feel badly for my shyness.
                I see... °☆ :tilts head slightly But are those the only options?
                S-Sadness or... excitement?
                You can be one without being the other...
                ... °☆ :smiles a little I see that you are a very nice person, Dance-san.
                I-I only know two loud persons... and one of them is not very pleasant, no.
                He is... kind, sometimes, but he has dark intentions. ;
                I-I am not sure. We may never speak again after this time. °☆ :looks off
                But... I would like it if we could.
                Y-You do not? °☆ :seems surprised at this
                But you are very... personable. I would have thought you had a lot of friends and people to talk with.
                Ah... a gang... °☆ :looks around her own group
                B-But --
                °☆ :does not want to argue it; shyly accepts A-Alright, I will work hard...
                ... ...
                °☆ :lets out a soft sigh It does not seem as if you know what you are doing...
                P-Perhaps... just speaking with me here will do fine for now.
                Here I can talk to someone and I cannot hide behind Nii-san when something happens that I do not know how to deal with...
                Therefore... it would help, right?
                W-Why would you want to look that way?
                Then you would be... frightening.
                °☆ :fidgets And I would not want to be around you.
                ... ? Is this someone important to you?
                It is not that I do not want to.
                I-It is that I am not yet sure if I should.
                But I will if we meet again. Then I will know that you will be part of my life somehow.
                I do not, but...
                °☆ :quiet a moment It is strange even to me.
                Is that a good thing?
                ... eh? I-I hope that she is not using any of those abilities to hurt you even further...
                A-Amazing? / / / We are simply fortunate...
                ... but if you would think so, perhaps we are slightly amazing as well. °☆ :smiles
                I-I see...
                But there can be many people stronger than us still.
                ... ...
                Peace... °☆ :will keep this in mind
                I apologize. ;; I-It is just that there is another here that is always getting hit and disciplined because he is a troublemaker...
                Um... °☆ :still kind of thinks she's a troublemaker somehow
                ... i-if there is something I can do, however, please do not hesitate to ask.
                It is no trouble...
                No I am not part of an army. I am traveling with a few people who are and helping them find something for the army.
                There are many people in our group, but except for a few, we are all from different places.
                °☆ :nods Thank you.

( ooc: nooo i don't wanna. yeah i don't think it's a bad deal. and two of them are intro classes, yes. the other three are normal ones. hmm, not really. i'll have homework so i'll probably be using my days off to do my assignments. haha, all right. as long as you finish it i cannot say anything. l D ... well, usually the wait isn't too long for me cause i don't watch a lot of anime these days anyway. :'D and i only choose things that are done already when i do. lol but yeah, it can be tough when you get really into anything. it sucks your life away. D; haha, i doubt it will become much more expensive. on average in the game thus far i spend about 50k-70k on equipment and armor for everyone in the party. i should be okay for maybe two or three more advancements. o uob )

SmallMoe's Queen

▬▬▬▬ x (melodramatic »`premonition
              dance-honeypunch xx xxoffline xx offlinex
              Honey Punch Riyu Kosaka
                  User Image
                                              dance◞ℓoyal «♪ f!follower →beating₂⊹ ( :tune.★ 」&& »*rejected
                                                  sweet *love →( 特別な )
                                                  jumptothebeat
                                                  dancedancedancedancedancedancedance:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                                  dancedancedancedancedancedancedanceI WANT TO SHOUT , I WANT TO SING I'M COMPLETELY STUFFED

dan 夢いっぱい めーいっぱい ...!troubled
                                                  User Image xHONEY ♂ PUNCH *Riyu Kosaka
                                                  dancedance&I WANT ➥⋰TO GIVE !IT
                                                  yemasochisticdance '. w.`
                                                  xx ( dansu desu. xxx ♩ ;( S - SHIBUYA - SAN !? Σ(゜ロ゜;)
                                                  xx ( eeeh !? t-that sort of thing ? / / / ;.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( i want to→⋰send it )
x
              dancedancexxxx rou»tier.
              I'll do my best ! ( /determine smile ) Demo ... Being loud is... kind of letting all your emotions out. Like ... ( /cocks head to the side thinking ) You're not holding back of how you feel. ( /not so good with putting words together ) Nope, neeever. ~ (o。o;)eeeh. ~ Shy people could get mad too? Hnnnn.... ( /ponders around; think really hard ) I get angry at myself for being a disappointment to Shibuya - san. But.... don't think that counts? So, no. I never gotten angry at one before. I try to, but. ( /side glance ) I'm not so good with it. Ehee. Feel bad? For whatever reason? There's no reason for me to feel that way ! You are just who you are. Hnnn... ( /really thinks hard on it ) Dance isn't so good with thinking multiple options. I just say what comes into my mind. ( /mentally go ' otl ' ) Hai, desu ~ ! ( /holds up a peace sign ) ~ oooh. It's no surprise you think that way... ( /glances away before back at ) Everyone here is loud and they're not that nice. that's rather... not surprising. ( /small nod ) Jya ! I will try my best to be on when you get on ! Hopefully luck is on both our side ! ( /determine smile about this ) .... no... ( /sulks in corner ) You see...... ( /presses index together ) Majority of us aren't so friendly. ; S - so ... It's hard to become friends with them. hai ! ... Etto ... ; not the gang you're thinking of. It's similar but not. It's a group of yankee, or delinquents. Dance isn't good with thinking of ways. I just do them, or just let something happen. (´Д`。) Gomen. I'll think of a way though ! ( /not going to give it ) Hai ~ ! That would help. You can't always rely on your Nii - san after all. ( /nod nod ) ... That's why ! Everyone here is frightening... So no one want to mess with them. But .. me... I don't so I'm always bullied by Shibuya - san. ( /silently sulks ) A - ah ! Demo... At least you're kind to accept me for how I look. ( /sheepish grin ) Hai ~ ! Shibuya - san is very important to me ! ( /nod nod ) Even though she treats me badly... she's the only one who actually keeps me around no matter how useless I am. So I'm working hard to make Shibuya - san proud ! ( /eyes glint in determination ) Don't you have anyone you wish to make them proud? You don't have to do that ! It's fine for me to not know ! etto ... being part of your life ...? Isn't that a little too far? We're friends so it's fine ! Or at least... I hope that we can consider each other friends. ; Strange ... ? ( /cocks head ) Yes, it's a good thing, it means they're strong. Oh ! No no no, Shibuya - san doesn't actually have abilities. Demo... She is consider to be the same level of strength as those with -- ( /gets kick from behind and ends up dropping the phone ) WHAAA -- !!

( /quickly picks up phone ) S - shibuya - san !? ( /panic panic ) I - it's not what you think !! ( /fumbles with phone in complete panic, phone pretty much slipping through her grip before she could steadily type ) Hontou ni gomen nasai, Routier - san ! I'll talk to you later ! It was nice meet you ! ( /tries to give a reassuring smile to ) Gomen !

user disconnected

( /action )
              ooc: ehehe... ;; it seems like i got into some trouble. ; OTL. i'll talk to you later, narry ! nighty night. ~
          User Image
                          xxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M WILLINGxx&&xxI'MxxABLExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxconcernedxxxxu-um... ...

xxxxxxxxx:OFFLINExx▊▊x
    xx

Yes, I believe that you will. °☆ :believes her, but doesn't think it'll be possible ;;;;
                T-That is an interesting way to put it. I would have never thought of it that way before...
                But can that not also be... dangerous?
                O-Of course. I believe everyone becomes angry at some point. °☆ :mild pout?
                Though, it is typically only at Nii-san and his clumsiness...
                Ah...
                I am not sure. Would it not count if it's anger?
                I see... that could be good in its own way.
                You have a lot of patience, Dance-san.
                W-Well, I might make you feel as if you are doing something wrong when I do not know how to deal with a situation.
                Even if it is just me...
                ... ...
                °☆ :folds own hands in lap There are other options, though.
                But I suppose whatever works for you is fine.
                I see. Th-Then you understand why I am wary...
                Thank you, b-but I do have a slight advantage if I need it. °☆ :unsure smile
                Is there no one else you can be around...?
                No? O-Oh... so... °☆ :looks away
                Are you sure you are not some sort of troublemaker...? ;;
                You are not good at planning, then...
                Y-Yes, I understand.
                B-But then if everyone is frightening, how do they make friends?
                °☆ :concerned ... you could always get away from her, can you not?
                Y-Yes... I do not see why I should not.
                It is better the way you are now. I do not think you should become menacing.
                ... a-although, it is ultimately your decision in the end.
                It is nice to have a goal to work towards. °☆ :won't comment on the treatment part
                U-Um... perhaps... one person... °☆ :shy
                I-I meant part of my life as friends...! ;;;;;;
                That is all. P-Please do not misunderstand. °☆ :orz; hides her face in her hands
                Ah! °☆ :startled

... ...
                U-Um, be safe, Dance-san.

( ooc: D( all right, goodnight, ra-chan. be well. )

SmallMoe's Queen

User Image
                                            ██ ║ ★ into the ↪ SETT!NG ✸SUN 。
                                            -
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI TURN MY BACK && WALK THE LONELY ROAD
                                            xx▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅xx( `☂xx` ) ....
                                            -
                                            xxxxx && xxx WHAT WAS LEFT xxx WAS JUST A xxx MOMENTARY WARMTH
                                            -
                                            every ▫ ; *time i felt your ░█░ ☝ ⋮ touch
                                            -
                                            xxit would seep ⇣ ░: into my ` ♡ xxx on LINE
                                            -
                                            ₀₂ ⋰ ◞◊ i'm akizuki, maria. x ▪ ▫ ▪ x ◞◊ curious
                                            -
                                            xx₀₁ █ ⋮「 ◞◊ i have a lover, jealous ~ ?

-
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      -
                      xxxxred ⋰ACE ⋮ ⋮ 「 manipulating - - :m a t t e r ♠; ██ 》never..× leaving *後ろ

maria⋮ ⋮ ⋮ & ( *↪x.weird device

Where did Mamoru run off to? /places hands on hips and curiously looks around room Normally he wouldn't do that. /silently
                        ponders before noticing cell
                        ... ? Hnnn, what's this? /silently exams it while turning it around I've never seen something like
                        this before, does it belong to Mamoru? ... .... How does this even work?

ooc otl. feel like doubling. huh. leaving her here.
xx・° online ° ・xxxxxʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...xxxxx(xonlinex)xxxxxʟ-ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...xxxxx・° online ° ・xxxxxʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...xxxxx(xonlinex)
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOUxxREADYxxFORxxTHIS?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01111001 00111111
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01111001 00111111
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Lupe_adopts111/Album 2/noireformformat.png
      User Image
                                  & . вℓacк reɢaℓiтy * ✧ .тsunᴅere !xcᴘu ⇥ ▋ ❛ voice x acтʀess ⋱ ℓone ︵ ᴘs³ ・
                                  xxxx┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃ ┃xxxxㅡ ㅡx»xPUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
                                  xxx
                                  xxxxx01001111 01110000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110101 01110000xxx° .worn ★ outxxxx° .heading ★ back
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxNOTHING'S GONNA STOP YOUx: THERE'SNOTHINGTHATSTRONG
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx...xxx...
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWELCOME TO THE LIMIT¹xxxxxx `
                                  xx01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01111001 01101001 01101110 01100111
                                  xxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxxxx
                                  xx▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
                                  xxxx
                                  x❝ ✧YOU'VE REACHED THEx( )xTOPxx!BUT YOU STILL GOTTA LEARN
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxx° .♥... me? d-don't be stupid.xxx01110000 01110101 01110011 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110100
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHOWxxx.xxxTOxxx.xxxKEEPxxx.xxxIT
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxx▒▒▒x:NO RETURNxx
                                  xxxxxx01101110 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110x01100010 01110010 01101001 01101110 01101011
                                  xxxxxx01101110 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110x01100010 01110010 01101001 01101110 01101011
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..............................................................................................................................

01110010 01100101 01100111 01100001 01101100 01101001 01110100 01111001

xxxxxxxxxxxxx .CHATROOMxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( NPC )

Ugh, what was I thinking?!
                    .exasperated sigh No... it was nothing -- just an error that's all.
                    Maybe I'm more tired than I thought...
                    .goes to check her blog; this pops up instead A chatroom?
                    Who put this on here...?
                    Oh that's right I --
                    .clears throat W-Whatever, is anyone even on this thing?

(ooc: i shall keep you company then. ~ l D hullo, ra-chan. ~ how are things? )

SmallMoe's Queen

User Image
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -

-
                      -

maria⋮ ⋮ ⋮ & ( *↪x.somegirl...

/"what-the-hell-is-this" expression -- Umm.... /blinks at in confusion Are you alright? ... A "chatroom" ? /completely confused
                        expression
                        A room to chat is that what this is...? /feels like an idiot. otl. Can you kind of explain what this is? /holds up cell at
                        I've never seen something like this before, but, you seem to know exactly what it is.

ooc sorry about that dinner. otl. but, yo ! o wo things been good today. ~ my friend kidnap me to a kpop store and i ended
                        up buying SNSD's new song. : " )) how about you?
xx・° online ° ・xxxxxʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...xxxxx(xonlinex)xxxxxʟ-ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...xxxxx・° online ° ・xxxxxʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...xxxxx(xonlinex)
      User Image
                                  xxx
                                  xxxxx01001111 01110000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110101 01110000xxx° .worn ★ outxxxx° .heading ★ back
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx...xxx...
                                  xx01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01111001 01101001 01101110 01100111
                                  xxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxSOxxxYOUxxxBETTERxxxWINxxxITxxxxx
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxx° .♥... me? d-don't be stupid.xxx01110000 01110101 01110011 01101000 00100000 01101001 01110100
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..............................................................................................................................

xxxxxxxxxxxxx .SOME GIRLxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( MAIN CHARACTER ? )

Yes, I'm fine. .composes self; confident smile Don't worry about me.
                    I-I was just rambling a little... ;;;
                    ... why are you acting like you don't know what a chatroom is? .staaaare I thought everyone knew by now.
                    That's pretty much the idea behind it. I guess you're new to this whole thing, huh?
                    N-Not that I spend a lot of time on it or anything, it's my first time here too, but...
                    At least I knew about it.
                    Probably. I do know a lot of about these kind of things considering where I live is a leader in technology! .proud; glances at her phone ...
                    It looks like a phone. Have you really never seen one before?
                    What are you... living in the stone age? ;
                    .folds arms Well, whatever. Who are you anyway?
                    And where do you live? I don't think I've ever seen you around Lastation... and you don't look like just some ordinary NPC either.

(ooc: it's all right. cx and that's good! i'm glad that things have been good for you today. > u< there's a kpop store over there...? i'm jealous. D( i'm going to guess it was I got a boy from them? or did they release yet another new song recently...? e ue i'm doing well myself. ~ when i woke up, i completed a quiz, an essay and the rest of my homework that i had so i can have free time until Tuesday! i also beat Tales of the Abyss today finally. </3 )

SmallMoe's Queen

User Image
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -

-
                      -

maria⋮ ⋮ ⋮ & ( *↪x.somegirl...

Ah, very well then. /slight smile ... /soft chuckle while cover lips with hand like those elegant lady Rambling isn't all that bad.
                        Don't worry, I don't mind it. Although, it seems rather interesting to know what you were rambling about. Eh? /blinks at with a
                        confusion expression
                        Should I know what this is? Yes. ~ It's actually new to me. /smiles I'm thinking it belong to a friend of
                        mine, but, whatever this is... it's actually completely out of the ordinary to what we usually have here. There's nothing we have
                        here is really made out of metals except for some canoes. /stares at cell in interest Or ... being able to talk to someone else
                        without meeting them physically. How is that possible? /stares at curiously knowing that she has the answers ? But, you seem
                        to be rather knowledge able about these things if that was the case. ..... "Technology" ? /lost her there ;; A phone...? /stares
                        down at phone
                        So that what it's called. Um, yes ! I've never seen one before ! We don't have any utensil like this made out of
                        metal. Maybe the Board of Education has something like this? /silently examines phone No no ! /slightly chuckle I don't live in
                        the stone age unless the year 3014 is consider as stone age for you? ; Ah, pardon my rudeness. /sits up straight and act elegantly
                        with a smile
                        The name is Akizuki, Maria and you are? I live in Ibaraki Kamisu 66. I've never heard that place before.
                        Is that out of the barrier of the village? .... " NPC " ?

/action
                        ooc mhmm ~ ! thanks ! : " > uhuh. ~ ehee. if you some how come down to LA then i'll take you to Korea Town and Little
                        Tokyo. > w> Hahaa, yuuuup ~ ! I couldn't resist buying it when i saw Yuri and Tiffany. pickedtiffanyintheend. otl. then i wanted
                        to buy a T-ara album, buuuuut, didn't want to spend so much. ehe. ~ ; but no, snsd haven't released another song yet ! xDD
                        that's good to hear ! kajsld. jesus. finished your homework already? god, damn. DD ; well. at least no more worries. ~
      User Image
                                  xxx
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx...xxx...
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx .MARIAxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( MAIN CHARACTER )

... right.
                    That might be, but only people who can't collect their thoughts properly start rambling!
                    For someone like me, it shouldn't be done. .closes eyes; huffs I'll have to make sure I don't slip up again.
                    ... it's really not all that interesting. .sweatdrop, really doesn't want to say Don't think about it.
                    You don't have to know what it is... but it's pretty much common knowledge by now.
                    Completely out of the ordinary...? .furrows brow; seems deep in thought Weird...
                    Nothing made out of metals? It sounds like a really underdeveloped place.
                    You guys are behind the times.
                    That's really inconvenient. Phones are pretty useful, you know?
                    You should hold onto that and maybe spread it around to someone who's good at science.
                    Maybe they could start mass production on it. .nods
                    I mean, you can't actually use it to talk to people you know without them having one too.
                    By using the Internet you can connect people without being present.
                    Of course I am. Like I told you: it's common knowledge!
                    ... I almost feel bad for you, not knowing anything about technology.
                    The Board of Education? At your school? Maybe.
                    You could go and ask them.
                    3014? Definitely not the stone age, but then it makes even less sense that you don't have technology!
                    It's only 20XX here! You're at least a thousand years into the future.
                    .politely nods It's fine, but you should remember that kind of thing. It's only proper.
                    I'll just call you Maria; that's fine, right?
                    You can call me Noire. ... I'm guessing you don't know me.
                    I've never heard of your place before either.
                    .is slightly frustrated by this ...
                    I wouldn't know, but it's one of the governing regions on Gameindustri and the best one at that!
                    ... never mind. Those are terms we use around here for people that kind of blend into the background. Normal citizens and all.
                    People like me and you with identifiable features are main characters. Usually anyway.

(ooc: mhm. ~ haha that sounds like fun. we'll see if i have vacation money sometime near by birthday or not. though... i really wouldn't be able to travel til summer considering i'd have school. e ue sigh SCHOOL. and i guess i can't blame you. my personal favorite in SNSD, though is Sooyoung. i think she's really pretty and fabulous. haha. ahh, yes, the T-ARA albums that released more recently are pretty costly... but then again, i haven't really been into their music as much since Breaking Heart and i have that album, so... i can't say anything. :'D still, i'd want the photobooks and maybe that 2 hr movie too. /coughs since more Eunjung is always a blessing to me. hng. all right, you can never be sure so i had to ask ! yep! so in math i'm pretty much set for probably a month at least. which is good to me since that'll give me time to work on my other class homeworks for a while. u ou indeed. ~ ) )

SmallMoe's Queen

User Image
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -

-
                      -

maria⋮ ⋮ ⋮ & ( *↪x.noire

But, people who have ideas starts rambling as well. /smiles recalls someone that does that Very well. Maybe I should stop you
                        if that was to happen again? Ahh. ~ /claps hand together and smiles I wouldn't know that. It would be interesting to hear
                        someone's story especially when they're not from here. Hnn. A bit. Although, chatroom is probably common knowledge. But,
                        " phone " ? It's not a term that was ever introduced to us. /nod It is out of the ordinary. Nope, aah ! But, the school is made out
                        of some metal. We don't heavily use metal it's usually wood and cement. /tries to think of other things that are made out of
                        metal
                        Is it really? ; /scratches cheeks with index I didn't think we would be consider behind compare to you. Then again...
                        /slight frown I've never travel anywhere out of the barrier to know how it's like outside of the village. Are phones really helpful?
                        /slowly raises a brow Hnn, certainly it sounds as if it would be useful. It seems a better than having to levitate or using the
                        canoe to go to someone in order to talk to them. Ah ! I should do that ~ ! /claps hand together in smile brightly Thank you for
                        the idea. ~ But for now... I ask my friend to see if it really belongs to him or not. /eyes phone Is that so? That would make
                        sense. ummm... " internet " ? ... Maybe for you it is seeing that you have knowledge about these things, unlike me. I - is that
                        so? Even if we do, I believe we can live fine without it? I mean, we've been living without these things called, "phone." /firm
                        nod
                        That's right. They're the higher ups in our village. I probably should. . . . is it really 20XX ? /eyes widen at in slight fear?
                        T - then... You live around that year of -- N - no. Nevermind. /shakes head and straightens up with casual smile But, I see
                        then. . . How is living in different years possible?? So there was these things call "technology, phones, and internet" during
                        that year? Of course, it slipped out of my mind when I saw this. That is certainly fine. /smiles and flicks a strand of hair back It's
                        a pleasure to meet you Noire. Hnn.. Knowing the years difference, maybe that is why we never heard of each other's location?
                        I see then... ; That's certainly interesting to know. So how is it like in the year 20XX? H - have you met anyone with... the "cursed
                        power" ? /kind of stutters

/action
                        ooc uhuh ! except for deal with traffic of course. those are never fun. lkajdsd. anytime dude ! j - just like... one of these days we
                        got to visit each other ! * o* ehee, yeah. school. but like when we got the time and money for that ! we just got to do what we
                        got to do first. ~ aaah, I see. ~ haha, sooyoung is pretty. so be honest, all the members are pretty in their own way. ~ > w>
                        uhuh. otl. and it hurts. it's like THERE and you can't get it. ; -; it's all good. ~ one of these things you just got to get. o wo b
                        Eunjung. ~ * w* preferjiyeon. but, they're both beautiful. ~ trues. xD snsd are actually having an english album from what i've
                        heard. o : 'olly, damn. ; did your professor give you all the homework were going to be? . ____. but, yeah. a head start ! still
                        can't believe it though. otl.
      User Image
                                  xxx
                                  xxxxx01001111 01110000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110101 01110000xxx° .curious ★ tiredxxxx° .having ★ tea
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx...xxx...
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxx

Oh, I guess that could be true, but it's still not very ladylike.
                    If I want to be the perfect idea of what a lady should be, I can't be rambling about anything that pops into my head!
                    Huh? ... y-you don't have to do that. .stubborn loner I won't let it happen again myself.
                    That particular story doesn't need to be told. I'd rather you just forget about it. ;;
                    You've heard of phones and not chatrooms; something doesn't add up here.
                    It kind of bothers me. I might have to look into this...
                    You don't? That sounds a lot like the opposite of where I live.
                    .tilts head slightly But those sorts of things aren't very strong when you come down to it.
                    You are! How else do you explain not even knowing about a phone?
                    A barrier... why are you guys living inside a barrier anyway?
                    Are you some sort of secret society? .curious about it
                    I think so. Don't you think anything that lets you talk to people without being in person is helpful?
                    What if you can't get to them at the time and you need to call for help? You can do that with a phone.
                    Levitate... as in... floating off the ground?
                    .slightly flustered at being thanked It was nothing; just common sense.
                    If it does belong to him, maybe you should ask him where he got it. There could already be more there and you just don't know it.
                    Internet... like... ugh, I can't go ahead and explain all of this to you. .exasperated sigh It'll just keep getting more and more complicated.
                    Just look it up!
                    Sure, you can live without it, but it makes things more convenient. That's all.
                    They're in charge of the whole village? What is your village? Just comprised of a school?
                    Sounds like some weird sort of anime... .mumbles this to self
                    It is where I am. .notes her expression ... what?
                    Yes, there were a lot of those around. Phones and the Internet fall under technology, though.
                    It's all technology.
                    Sheesh... I never thought I would have to explain all of this to someone. ;;
                    .hand on hip That could be, but... I doubt it. It's not like I think Lastation is going to go anywhere any time soon.
                    Especially considering that I'm not going anywhere any time soon.
                    ...? Cursed power?
                    .pours herself a cup of tea I can't say.
                    I don't know what that is. I've never heard of it.

(ooc: oh, yeah, i guess that wouldn't be fun. e ue ; haha, of course. ~ one of these days i'm sure we'll be able to. indeed. we do what we can do first and then work on the rest later ! that's true, they all have their own charms. my little sister is really into SNSD so that's pretty much the only reason why i know some of their names. :'D haha right? i hate when that happens. ugh MONEY. my best friend prefers Jiyeon too. D( but i dunno what it is, i just love Eunjung. she's my favorite kpop lady ever. * u * oh really? finally it'll be coming out? i'm proud of them. after The Boys i wasn't sure if they were going to follow up. lol well, it's more that the assignments are online. /nodnod so i can just work ahead whenever i want to. the only thing i can't do are tests; those have to be done in class cause there are passwords for 'em. ; u; well believe it ! P:< )

SmallMoe's Queen

User Image
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -
                                            -

-
                      -

maria⋮ ⋮ ⋮ & ( *↪x.noire

Ara, you're trying to be a perfect lady? /muse smile and rest chin on the back of hand If that's the case, then that would be
                        true. Does it happen quite often? /head tilt Maah, maah, it'll help if someone certainly tells you. ~ /simply smiles; not going to
                        let her be stubborn about it
                        Haaaa. If you do insist then I'll not think about it. But, if you do end up rambling about something
                        that is interesting again, then... Would you care to talk about it? Aah, no. ; I heard of neither of them before at all. All of this
                        stuff you're talking about it really new to me. /quizzical expression Is it really something that must be searched up because you
                        make it sound rather bad. /firm nod . . . It certainly seem like we live rather oppositely. I suppose? Although, it's enough for us
                        to live. A house made out of stones or metal are really expensive. It'll be amazing to encounter a house that's made out of
                        those. . . . /shrug shoulder I've read many things out of textbook, but none of them talked about "phones" or "technology" for
                        that matter. All we've read is about the history of orge and such. Oh no ! /shakes head The barrier is meant to keep the orge
                        away. Aah, guess you don't know what orge are. They're basically monsters that doesn't belong in the village. That certainly
                        does sound helpful. Probably better than send letters to each other. I would just fly to my friend if something like that was to
                        happen. /firm nod I've manage to learn that during class, would you like so see? /finds it rather adorable at her flustering Even
                        so, I am rather thankful. /continues to smile When I see him. .... I see... I'll drop by the library later when there's time then.
                        /small nod Suppose? I'll just take your word for it. Ah, yes. The Board of Education as well as the Ethics Committee. The Ethics
                        Committee manages the villages more. The Board of Education is mostly there for certain things that applies to the students
                        more though. ... " anime " ? /head tilt while staring at curiously I see, that is certainly strange. ... N - nothing. /lowers head to look
                        away from
                        I j - just remember some history I've heard around that year. Hnn, I see then. I'm sorry, could it be possible Am I
                        bothering you with having to explain to me? Hnn, a thousand year difference is a long time so who certainly knows about that.
                        Yes. They're also consider to be "god's power" as well. Is that so? It's rather common here for everyone they usually gain the
                        power at certain ages.

/action
                        ooc hai. ; -; that's why... public transportation here is pretty awesome sometimes ! yei for public transportation ! uhuh ! we'll
                        work for it to make it happen ! yup yup ~ hnnn... i have a feeling you told me that before? don't remember. hahaa. alksjd. i
                        wish there's a time where something doesn't cost at all, like those kind of stuff. not free sample kind of thing. xDD hahaa, yei !
                        <33 sorry. jiyeon is too perfect. but when jiyeon and eunjung are together... fff -- lkajdssd. dying. otl. hey ! we have everyone
                        we got to favor a lot, ya? ; " )) uhuh, although the exact date is not set yet. but somewhere in 2013 is all i know. yeah right?
                        get to hear them sing in english. ~ ........... lkjsadljasd. JELLY ! omg. high school would be so easier if all are online ! D ; haa,
                        that's understanding. it's cheating if you could do it at home in a way. ... NEVAR ! DD : and sorry it took me a while. had to
                        help a friend clear some thoughts out. : <
      User Image
                                  xxx
                                  xxxxx01001111 01110000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110101 01110000xxx° .curious ★ tiredxxxx° .having ★ tea
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx...xxx...
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxx
                                  xxxx

I don't think I have to try that hard since I'm already up there.
                    But you could say that, yes. .prideful smile
                    No, I don't usually ramble or anything!
                    It's just because of a certain idiot... she's messing everything up. Hmph.
                    But then you'd have to monitor me when I should be doing that myself.
                    It's fine. You don't have to do anything. .waves her off; still being stubborn
                    ... that depends on what it is, but I won't be rambling again.
                    You can be sure of it.
                    Right, never mind then. It still doesn't really add up to me...
                    You said you live in some kind of barrier, right?
                    Maybe whoever made that barrier doesn't want you all knowing about this kind of thing. .jumping to conclusions
                    Hm, maybe not, but I am kind of curious.
                    Then again... I have my own problems. I probably won't look into it after all.
                    It does. I didn't think that kind of thing happened.
                    They should look into making houses of other things then.
                    History of Orge? I've never heard of any history like that.
                    Since you're in the future, maybe it's not something I have to deal with yet.
                    Oh, monsters, huh? I may not know about those kinds specifically, but I definitely know what it's like to deal with monsters.
                    It can be difficult to keep them out of Lastation too... .sighs
                    They're always causing trouble and more and more of them are around lately.
                    But it's nothing I can't handle.
                    A lot better and a lot faster too.
                    So you can fly... .looks her over briefly
                    Do you have wings? If you fly without them, it seems kind of stupid looking.
                    ... sure, go ahead. .but it's not really anything new to her
                    .turns away from now; slightly flushed You're welcome then.
                    That sounds like a weird group of people to be running a whole village.
                    ... you don't know what televisions are either, right?
                    It's basically an animated story.
                    ...?
                    Oh right, you're from the future. That probably means you could tell me a lot of what happens if I asked...
                    .thinks about asking ...
                    ... I think I'll just find out for myself.
                    A little, but it's not like I don't know all the answers to all of your questions, but I just never had to explain this all to someone before.
                    Well, I already have a lot of time under my belt. .tosses her hair back I'm not worried about it.
                    God's Power... .takes a sip of her tea Well...
                    .decides against saying she's a goddess I haven't heard about anything like that. It's still pretty vague.
                    What kind of powers does that involve? ;
                    A lot of people have powers around here...
                    Then everyone where you live is "cursed?"

(ooc: i used to use public transport all the time, but i haven't in a long while. it can be fairly.. interesting, though, to say the least. lol mhm. ~ ... i don't know if i did. MAYBE. i can't keep track of everything i've spoken about before. orz how sad. right? it'd be nice, but then i guess it'd be harder for them to make the big bucks. = u= it's all right, i like jiyeon too and all, so i understand. and haha, yeah, they have cute interactions. > u< ... this makes me miss Eunjung; i will have to force myself to get into T-ARA's music again someday. ; uuu; very true. ~ hmm, we'll see then. hopefully i won't forget about it when the time comes and maybe i'll have some money set aside for it. it'll be nice to see what else they come out with. haha, it would! actually it's weird; only one of my classes is a fully online one, but two other ones i take as well have all the assignments online... that's more online work than i thought there would be! WHY NOT D8 and it's all right, that's certainly more important. i hope your friend is doing okay. /nodnod )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff