Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
                          xxx
                          !.xxlet me be -(yoursong)
                          xxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxFEEL YOUR HEARTBEAT PUMPINGxxxxxxxxxIS YOUR FREQUENCY STRONG?
                          xxx
                          xxxxx..xxonxxxxand onxxxxand onxxxx&&xxon
                          xxx
                          xxixplayx*xon&onxx:forxyou
                          xxx
                          xx▓▓ ` ʏou ㅡ maкe mʏ ( ) :B - BEAT

xxxxxxxxa private onexone chatroom roleplay.
                                                      xxxxxxxxfor me, tsundere alert, and the lovely altoids.
                                                      xxxxxxxxplease don't post. thank you.

xxxx
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      xxxx
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmuses

SmallMoe's Queen

T I L L xx I xx F A D E xx A W A Y xx && xxxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxx M Y xx S O U L xx C R O S S xx O V E R

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          virulent mint - aziatix watchu know about us
            User Image
                                        BR!NK OF MADNESS !
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT I CHOOSE TO PLAY IT SMARTER
                                        x░░░xx work twice
                                        xxxXXx as harder ↷ *

xxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                        ₁ ❛ ✉ : Takanashi, Touka.xxx ₂ ❛ ✉ : online
                                        x
                                        xxxx with dreams of being ▫xx
                                        xxxx══════════════════ ═══ ══
                                        professional ☇CHEF⋰↷。obstacle ladle ∥ ░░ :「 。。お姉さん
                                        quackers
                                        ³ `☁ !.a little annoyed and bored right now.
                                        ⁴ `☂ !.it's none of your business.
aziatix
            x( `xx) from the CELL ⋰..to the BLCK...
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxT OxxT H ExxP E O P L ExxO NxxT O PxxS H O W I N 'xxN O T H I N 'xxB U TxxL O V E
nothing to be touch above this
                &relief sigh before leaning against seat and crosses legs Finally a new year, huh ? Goes by rather quickly than expected. &flicks strand of
                hair back
                Mah, at least it's quite and peace from how it starting. ... ... &checks phone or not. = _= &annoyed sigh Is this another of
                my sister's stuff again ? Jeez, so annoying. &attempts to remove but end up failing so many times you're kidding... &attempts to remove
                but fails again
                Looks like I can't ignore it.. &sighs Hello ?
                &action
                ooc: random muse go ! while i respond to the pm.

xxxxxx ☁《. ymmbxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                      xxxxxxx:xxxONxxʟιnexxxxofflinexxxdisconnected
                      xx ❝ young ↶ . maiden ! ( x antiques dealer x▒▒ ☆ mysterious ? 」 вɪɢ sɪsтer » : тricк°sтer
                      xxxxxxxcontentxxxxxxxdrinking teaxxxxxxxwhy settle down just yet~?
                      ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
                      xxxxSOMETIMESx░░xLOVEx♥ .xDON'T ↺FEEL xLIKExIT *SHOULD
                      xxx: JUST TRYING TO GIVE MYSELF A LITTLE BIT OF FUN
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(xsinк youʀxтeeтн !!xʀiɢнт тнʀouɢн

° LET'S SEE WHAT WE ▓▓▓x&xC H A T R O O M
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx!▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓xx. .xxCAN DO
                    xxxxxxxx
                    Ahh... what a shame.
                    The kids are still passed out asleep from staying up all night for the New Year. ❶: mildly amused
                    It would be cute if they didn't all choose strange places to lay down and doze off... ❶: nudges one of them to the side of the couch and sits = w = ;;
                    Now I'll have to have a drink later on for my own celebration. Maybe I'll be able to invite a friend or two over this time.
                    For now I'll just -- ah, what's this? ❶: blinks; soon smiles A chatroom?
                    Well, I don't see why not.
                    Hello ~ ?

(ooc: aw snap let's do this. C8< )

SmallMoe's Queen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            User Image
                                        BR!NK OF MADNESS !
                                        x░░░xx work twice
                                        xxxXXx as harder ↷ *

xxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                        x
                                        quackers
aziatix
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxT OxxT H ExxP E O P L ExxO NxxT O PxxS H O W I N 'xxN O T H I N 'xxB U TxxL O V E
                At least your kids weren't a hassle to deal with. &small sigh after recalling last night Nothing but a bunch of headaches for me. Thankfully
                it's peaceful now.
                Might as well throw a part while your at it, it'll be rather fun if there was a party going on. And here I thought my sister
                installed one of her weird stuff. At least there's something normal for a change. &pretty much mutters to self tte, I'm Takanashi, Touka and
                you are ?

&action
                ooc: yei ! fight - o !

xxxxxx ☁《. maidenxx
                      xx ❝ young ↶ . maiden ! ( x antiques dealer x▒▒ ☆ mysterious ? 」 вɪɢ sɪsтer » : тricк°sтer

° LET'S SEE WHAT WE ▓▓▓x&xT O U K A - C H A N
                    xxxxxxxx
                    Well, I wouldn't say that...
                    They're plenty of trouble; I'm just good at getting away from it. ❶: smiles
                    And hopefully to clarify they aren't my kids or anything. ;
                    I'm guessing you had some trouble with last night? ❶: sips her tea pleasantly
                    I might do that, but it sounds like a lot of work. Then I'd have to have food and drinks for everyone. Not to mention... some people always find a way to get into trouble.
                    ❶: heaves a sigh I think I'll just stick with a few select people.
                    My shop is no place to have a party.
                    You never know, it could be a weird place still.
                    Aren't chatrooms full of weird people usually? ;3
                    ... or is that just what I hear from parents who try to keep their kids off of these things? ❶: chuckles
                    ❶: decides to tease her a bit But you never know how I might be... ~
                    Touka, hm?
                    ... ❶: pretends to think hard; toying with the name in her head I think I like Touka-chan. ~ It sounds cute.
                    You can call me Nonoko.

SmallMoe's Queen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            User Image
                                        BR!NK OF MADNESS !
                                        x░░░xx work twice
                                        xxxXXx as harder ↷ *

xxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                        x
                                        quackers
aziatix
                Lucky for you then at least. &indifferent expression Eh, is that so ? &slightly raises a brow at I was thinking they were, then again. ... ...
                &glances from head to toe You seem rather too young to have kids, for the moment. Unless you do have children of your own. &slightly
                stares at before clicking tongue
                Always. She can't leave me alone whenever she sees me. &folds arms and sighs Mah, it is a lot of work but
                it would turn out to be at least an enjoyment at the end. but, I see what you mean. If that's the case, might as well stick with that. Although,
                are those kids not going to be a bother for you ? &curiously raises a brow at You own a shop ? That's interesting, what kind of shop is it ?
                .... &brows twitch ... .... I'll just leave if it was. I don't want to deal with anymore weird things because of my sister. Suppose so. &folds arm
                I don't use a chatroom to begin, I rarely have time for these things. &eyes curiously and cautiously I do hope you're not suggesting that
                you're one of those "weird" people. .... &furrows brow out when addressed as "touka-chan" Isn't it rather too early to be using that honorific ?
                &heavy sigh Do what you like. And I suppose it's nice to meet you Nonoko - san.

&action
                ooc:

xxxxxx ☁《. nonoko - sanxx

° LET'S SEE WHAT WE ▓▓▓x&xT O U K A - T A N
                    xxxxxxxx
                    You could say that it's an acquired skill rather than luck. ❶: sing-song
                    You could have it too if you just knew when and how to get away. ~
                    Yes, they definitely aren't my kids. They're too old for that to be possible. ;
                    ❶: smiiiiiles as she's looked over; brushes her own hair back Well, well... ~
                    Thank you. I am fairly young. Not even halfway through my twenties at the moment. Though, I'm getting there.
                    No, I don't have any children of my own. I've been single for a long while. ❶: chuckles before turning grim And I don't want kids any time soon.
                    My niece is enough of a handful for now.
                    "She?" Hmhm, a secret admirer maybe~?
                    Now, now, you can't help if you're popular, Touka-chan.
                    You have a point, but I can see the benefits only just outweighing the losses.
                    ❶: blows the steam from her tea And if that's how it is, I would rather just avoid it altogether.
                    I'll shoo them off somewhere else when the time comes. ❶: waves hand unconcernedly And my niece's friends have to go home later anyway. Chances are she'd just coop herself up in her room later.
                    I do. ❶: closed eye smile It's a shop for antiques. ~
                    Sounds like your sister is quite the character. ❶: knowing smile
                    Never? I can't say that I've been on them a lot, but I think I've used one once or twice...
                    But you're right. The Internet takes a lot of time up.
                    ❶: opens one eye to look at; slight smirk I'm just saying that you never know.
                    Early? You could say that... but chatrooms aren't really a place for formalities, are they~?
                    But you know, I think I'll revise my nickname a bit and call you Touka-tan. That sounds a lot better. ❶: nods in satisfaction
                    I will. ~
                    And thank you.
                    So what is it that you do, Touka-tan?
                    Anything... interesting~?

(ooc: Sorry I took so long. I had to make everyone lunch. :'D )

SmallMoe's Queen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            User Image
                                        BR!NK OF MADNESS !
                                        x░░░xx work twice
                                        xxxXXx as harder ↷ *

xxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                        x
                                        quackers
aziatix
                Certainly true. &closes an eye and folds arms After going through similar events you start to anticipate every move that might come at you.
                Not like I fall for my sister’s tricks, just the fact they’re merely annoying and she won’t stop. &frustrated sigh I wouldn’t really know now would
                I? &slight smirk Since I did just met you I wouldn’t really know their age. Are you just babysitting them more or less then ? Oh ? Still in
                your early twenties I see, then that makes two of us. &airy wave Spend your youth while you still can. ~ Is that so? I see then, I don’t even
                understand how one person, a “child” no less, can be so troublesome. Aah, no, sorry, I meant my little sister by “she.” She always causes
                nothing but trouble for me because of her fantasy realm. Hmph, certainly wish my popularity doesn’t occurring during working. Well, it’s
                really up to you anyways. Your place so you do whatever you want. Thankfully they listen to you. Aah, I see. Does your niece rarely spend
                time outside? Antique shop? &blinks That’s rather interesting store to own, there’s not many people out there are interested in antiques so
                why such a shop? &stares at curiously Character…? Haa, I guess you can say that. She does nothing but annoy me though. She brought a
                cat into the apartment this one day and she was being rather persistent to keep it when she knew I was allergic to them. Like I said, she’s
                does nothing but annoy you and causes trouble for you. &heavy sigh & it’s not like she doesn’t care of her lil’ sis No. You can say it the first
                time I actually been on one. That’s because my sister installed it. = _= Really ? I was thinking you might have been on these sort of things
                a lot, seeing the much free time you have on your hands. Taking care of your own antique shop couldn’t possibly consume so much time,
                now, would it? &slowly raises a brow at &short nod Mah, it’s a good source to relax from everything else that’s been stress you out. … &siiighs
                Then I do hope that you are “normal” as you already look. .. Isn’t is merely courteous to be formal first? &props chin on palm
                ………… &totally want to hit nonoko with a ladle right now Do whatever. I don’t think I’ll be able to change your mind now would I? ….
                &brows twitch at “touka-tan”, not going to get used it, nope ~ Work wise, I work as a chef at a restaurant. Other than that, I try my best to
                take care of my sister. That’s depends what you find interesting. I wouldn’t know what would be interesting for you and what’s not.

&action
                ooc: all goods ! i took forever though. ; -; but, back desu. ~

xxxxxxxx
                    That's right. They're pretty predictable after a while... which makes it all a little boring, honestly.
                    I don't mind shaking things up every now and then if it's appropriate.
                    ❶: amused It sounds like you're frustrated a lot.
                    Maybe you should get away for a little while and unwind. ~
                    It's not good for the skin to be all wound up all the time. :3
                    I didn't say that you would know. ❶: dismissive wave Just clearing the air.
                    They are each 16 years old. That wonderful age. = w =
                    You could say that. My niece is living with me while she goes to school here.
                    It's like a very extended babysitting job.
                    ❶: smiles a bit I guess you could say that I'm also training her.
                    Oh really? Well, I'd never be so rude to ask directly what your age is, but that's interesting to know.
                    It's nice to meet people around my own age more often than not. ~
                    Oh, don't say things like that, Touka-tan. We're both still young! ❶: pats her shoulder If you say things like that it makes you sound like you've already gone over the hill.
                    It only takes one person to be a handful. And kids are usually very good at causing trouble, aren't they?
                    ❶: sips tea Or were you one of those boring children?
                    I see... that's not as fun... ❶: mumbles
                    Fantasy realm? ❶: curiosity piqued
                    If you're popular then it occurs no matter what. That's just the price you pay. ~
                    Your sister must adore you very much to always want to bother you and be around you.
                    I would hope that they'd listen to me. I wouldn't let them in my shop if they were going to be brats. ❶: shakes head
                    She goes outside every once in a while, but she likes to do activities that are... stationary for the most part.
                    You think so? ❶: smiles at her I just happen to be one of those people interested in things like that.
                    You could say... I like the air of mystery and all the history around them.
                    They are curious things, wouldn't you agree? ❶: winks
                    Isn't that what most siblings do?
                    You're allergic to cats? ... what a shame.
                    I rather like cats myself. ~
                    I see. I wonder if you'll enjoy it then.
                    It's a little presumptuous of you to assume I have so much free time, isn't it? ❶: sighs Running the shop might not take that much effort, but I still have other things to do.
                    I'm also actively involved in a certain project and I'm always on call for people to tell me what they might have found in the way of antiques.
                    I don't sit around all day. ❶: stretches
                    It's a good place for information as well.
                    Oh, I look normal? I wonder if that's a compliment or not. ~
                    It would be, but I'm not being discourteous to you; just friendly. ❶: faint smirk
                    ... ❶: smilesmile
                    Probably not.
                    A chef? ... well, that's a respectable job.
                    At least you're never at a loss for what to eat. Meals always interesting for the people you're with, right?
                    ❶: holds chin; appears a little disappointed Hmm... not really that...
                    I prefer things that are a little out of the ordinary. ~

(ooc: And now I'm back too, haha. O man. u wu )

SmallMoe's Queen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            User Image
                                        BR!NK OF MADNESS !
                                        x░░░xx work twice
                                        xxxXXx as harder ↷ *

xxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                        x
                                        quackers
aziatix
                Indeed. I think I prefer it to stay that way, or, she just stops her childish games. &small sigh You really seem to like dealing with trouble
                especially when they’re amusing to you. More than you can believe. Well, I’m leaving my sister in the hands of her classmate, which is also
                our neighbor. Hopefully this boy can help my sister, since she seems to be a rather fond of him. Even though his uselessness annoys me
                sometimes too. ;;
                He seems to rather understand my sister a lot. &pulls out voice recorder out of nowhere and plays with it If he doesn’t
                oblige I might as well leak his eight-grade syndrome he is so embarrassed about. &continues fiddling with voice recorder before holding it
                up to her
                Do you want to hear it? &simply gives an listless stare Maah, if you put it that way then. Sixteen huh … ? That’s is rather a
                “wonderful” age. Although, eighteen would be at least better since you really don’t have much freedom when you’re sixteen. For a while?
                So she’s just basically there until she graduates then? Hopefully you’re doing a better job in disciplining your sister than I am. &airy wave
                Common curtsey not to ask a lady that. But since you mentioned your age I might as well too to be only fair. So you don’t feel so alone in
                being the oldest, huh? &half chuckle Certainly that is true. &side glance at her shoulder when patted But I believe you may have it easier
                than I do? My sister feels like she’s making me older than I’m supposed to be. They really are a lot of troublesome kids. Boring …. ? &goes
                into thought about it
                In a way you can say that. I’ve been rather raised in a family where I didn’t have much excitement? Mostly just studies
                nothing too special happen in my life. &ends up recalling about the past and gives a slight frown but quickly returns with a deadpan
                expression
                Yeah, fantasy realm, her delusion, eighth-grade syndrome, you can call them as. &notices her curisoity You’re interested to
                know about it? The price I pay while they deserve punishment in return if they can’t keep their hands or actions to themselves. Adore ? I
                don’t think that’s even the case. Attempting to tie me to my bed to cut off my blood circuit, calling me a Priestess, attacking me with an
                umbrella when she think of it as some magical weapon, having to chase her, I don’t believe that would be consider adoring me. She just
                annoying me. &slightly irritated expression Along with our grandfather, he’s rather annoyed by my sister’s delusion. That’s why I have to
                rely on that boy to do something about my sister since she’s not going to listen to me. That is true, although, your niece doesn’t seem to
                have those kind of friends I’m guessing? Aah, I see then. I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t think it that way, but really? Suppose you’re not
                wrong about the mystery and history antique gives off. …… &taps nonoko’s head with own ladle when she caught the wink I don’t disagree
                with it. For majority part yes, but, my sister and I got along rather well. Her annoyance didn’t started until… &gives a sad expression before
                sighing the thought off
                Until, her delusion started basically. &small nod I’m not saying I hate cats, I’m just allergic to them. Do you like cats
                because they’re rather mysterious? Like how they usually leave their owner for a long period of time, then come back later. …. I wouldn’t
                say I hate it just yet. &crosses arms I only guess you just run the shop, seem like I’m wrong. So you’re rather a busy one too then, hm ?
                &nods in understanding It’s not by any chance you have information on how to cure delusions now do you? &totally wish if that was the
                case
                Hnn, I have no reason to look lowly upon you, so it’s a compliment. A friendly feline you are. But, really…. Must you use “tan” as
                honorific … ? …. &that smile…… I see then. Aah, yeah. A restaurant in France gave me an letter of invite to work for them, although, I
                haven’t given my reply yet. &glances at table to said letter Certainly true. &small smile But, I haven’t really cooked much where I get to
                eat with my own sister at home. I’ve been too busy at the restaurant to even be home for my own sister. ;; &watches her disappointed
                look
                Little out of the ordinary? &ponders at thought There’s nothing in my life to be consider out of the ordinary, besides my
                sister’s delusions, if you find them interesting. &somewhat still in thoughts

&action
                ooc: welcome back ! and dang, this post took forever. ;;;;;;;;;

xxxxxxxx
                    So you'd prefer boring? ❶: mock frown
                    It depends, really. If it doesn't seem like it will be a lot of work for me, it can be fun to deal with "trouble." ~
                    Besides, you could say that I'm used to it. ❶: > troublemaker
                    Ah... a boyfriend, maybe?
                    I guess when kids have a fondness for someone they do usually work harder and change because of it. ❶: knowing smile
                    I think my niece might have a little something too with one of her friends, but... I might be wrong. ~
                    Hopefully he'll be able to help her out.
                    ....? ❶: stares at it; curious ...
                    Eight-grade syndrome? I've never heard of such a thing. It sounds embarrassing, though.
                    ❶: perks up; leans close to it You mean you're going to play it for me? My, my... you're something else, Touka-tan.
                    Are you sure you aren't a bit of a troublemaker yourself~? ❶: faint smirk
                    But you've definitely got my attention if you want to play it for me. ~
                    ... it was sarcasm, of course. I don't remember it being all that wonderful. ;
                    Eighteen would be nice, but then she wouldn't even have to be here if she was that age.
                    I think that's the idea. I'm not sure what she'll be doing after high school; I don't know anything about her future plans. ❶: drinks the rest of her tea
                    Oh, I'm sure that my niece has improved a lot since she's come here. Despite all of her complaining. ;3
                    You would be surprised how not-so-common it is. ❶: hand on hip
                    Neither of us mentioned specifics, though. ~
                    Hah, I'm grateful. = w =
                    Now, that's only because I know how to shift responsibility when the time comes for it. I'm very experienced in that matter.
                    I will tell you that my niece is no ordinary handful, though. ❶: leans back in seat; crosses legs It's only easier because like a good adult figure, I let her take control of her own actions and consequences. ~
                    However would she learn if I involved myself too much? ❶: mock sigh
                    Maybe we'll find a way to make you feel young again. ❶: leans in slightly
                    I see... that's unfortunate, I would say.
                    Unless you like it that way.
                    ❶: takes note of the frown; closes eyes But enough about that.
                    Delusions, hm... ❶: holds own chin and seems to think about it
                    It's not something I've ever heard of before -- especially in those terms.
                    You don't like being touched, I take it~? :3
                    You never know, Touka-tan. Acting out is a good way to get attention from people.
                    It might be the only way she knows how to express some kind of adoration for you. ❶: closes an eye
                    ... but that does sound rather strange. ;
                    My niece's friends are certainly something else, but as far as I'm concerned, they're all nice kids. ~
                    I know I'm not wrong. They're wonderful things.
                    ❶: tapped; stares at deadpan What was that for?
                    Ah... so that was the case. I wonder what causes it.
                    But even if you like them if you're allergic to them that means you can't be around them, right? ❶: holds up hands in a shrug
                    ... that's one reason I like them.
                    You could say that I have a special connection with them too.
                    I've been compared to a cat a few times myself even. ❶: folds arms casually; muses
                    That's good. Then do you think you'll be using it again after this?
                    Yes, I have a lot of things to do. It can be a little tiring.
                    ... not at the moment, I can't think of anything that comes to mind.
                    But maybe if I were to look... ❶: thinks on all of her antiques and their effects
                    Thank you then. ~
                    I guess it'd be nice to compliment you in return, hm?
                    ❶: smiles brightly, looks her over for something embarrassing? ... you're very cute.
                    Especially with that stray hair on the top of your head. ~ ❶: paws at it
                    Calling me a feline already?
                    Why not? It goes perfectly with your name.
                    ❶: obv trying to annoy her; smiles away ...
                    Are you delaying answering it because you're concerned about your sister?
                    One day I'm sure you'll find the time.
                    That's right. Normalcy is a little... disappointing.
                    They do pique my curiosity. I'd like to learn more about it.

(ooc: S'okay, but omg that clip was hilarious fdhdsfikd )

SmallMoe's Queen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            User Image
                                        BR!NK OF MADNESS !
                                        x░░░xx work twice
                                        xxxXXx as harder ↷ *

xxxx • • • • • • • • • •
                                        ₁ ❛ ✉ : Takanashi, Touka.xxx ₂ ❛ ✉ : offline
                                        x
                                        quackers
                                        ³ `☁ !.annoyed, but entertained too??
aziatix
                What would happen, if I do prefer it that way? &eyes her But honestly speaking, I wouldn’t mind some exciting, as long it’s not complete
                annoyance to me. I’m not going to get that anytime soon because of my sister. &shrugs shoulder I wonder how you can handle a child that
                is delusional and won’t stop bothering you about it, or keeping it to a bear minimum….? &rather curious about it Maah, he isn’t a boyfriend.
                Judging from his magazine… &examines the said magazine that she stoleborrowed from his room before setting it down on the table
                Doesn’t seem my sister is his types of girls. Ah, suppose that true. They try their best to make them recognize each other if they have
                something for the person. Who knows, you can be right about it. Asking her would be the option and see how she reacts to it would give you
                a clue. &closes an eye or, you can just watch from an afar and see how things will go for her. My sister is in his hand for the most part. Only
                he can really understand her, and someone I can at least place my trust on. If not, &waves the voice recorder then he’s just asking for it.
                Yeah, eight-grade syndrome, so it really seems that way. He’s was embarrassed enough that he’s trying so hard to forget about it. Pretty
                hilarious I would say when he was going through it. You can hear him every morning saying his lines. &muse smile at memories I don’t
                see why not. He won’t know anyways. I like comedy not trouble, Nonoko – san. ~ &casual states Not like you can do much with it beside
                laugh how embarrassing he was in eighth-grade. &plays the recorder for her I know. &nods, too serious It’s merely two more years until she
                becomes that age, no? Shouldn’t you help her get a clearer view about her future if she hasn’t started yet? She’s might end up begging to
                you at the last minute when she doesn’t know what’s she’s going to do with her life. &simply just watches her drink the tea You can’t never
                have a life where there’s isn’t any complaints. But, she was sent to you? &curiously raises a brow at Is that so? That would most often occur
                when you’re not living a city. &ponders about it for a second Do you live in a city? I believe not knowing our specific age wouldn’t matter.
                Just the fact we at least close to each other age is a fine enough answer. After all, no one should truly know a ladies’ actually age. Yeah, I
                can’t leave that responsibility to my own sister by herself. Your niece is rather mature at a certain point compare to my sister. Even that
                boy’s baby sister is terribly mature than my sister. &disappointed sigh I’m rather envious of at that certain points then. &she says that even
                though she has a deadpan look
                It depends how you handle it, I suppose. I’m pretty sure your niece is far more better than my sister.
                &notices her leaning in, cautiously and simply stare at her And, what is your first thought of trying to make me feel younger, hm? I don’t hate
                how I was raised, just the event that occurred. &shrugs Aah, that would be nice. Yes, delusions. Is that so ? &slightly raises a brow in
                surprise
                I was assuming it’s common after knowing all the friends my sister are with are either used to be delusional or still are. It’s not like I
                don’t like it, but I prefer to keep your hands to yourself for now. After, all, we just met. …. I don’t believe I want any more attention than
                needed, thank you. If that was the case, she should kept her delusion to a minimum then. = _= Nothing wrong with nice children, right? So
                it can’t be all bad to be having them over and keeping your niece company. …. &decides not to answer her question You can be friendly
                with strangers easily, hm? … I don’t exactly remember. All I know I’m just allergic to them. More or less, yes, but it’s more like if I touch
                them. Being around is for a while is fine, but not too long. Special connections ? I see then. Huh, what exactly you mean special
                connections ? It can’t simply be just resemblance, now is it? &stares at curiously We’ll see, depending on my schedule. Can’t say anything
                so soon. But, at least it keeps you busy at one point so it’s not all that bad. And once you get your break it feel rather nice to be able to get
                it. &small nod Well, if you can’t find anything it’s fine. You have my thanks though and I shall repay you for the troubles as well, of course.
                Hn, you’re welcome. Huh ?? ; --- &very faint blush from the comment E-eh, thank you…… ……. &annoyed Who told you can play with
                that strand ? &moves away from Should I take that back then? &raises a brow at ………. Out of all honorific. Do whatever you want then.
                But….. why are you giving that smile……….? &getting really close to smack that smile now Mah, pretty much. I can’t leave her alone by
                herself in the apartment. I have to be sure that the boy can take good care of her while I’m away. Eventually. I need to talk to the boy later
                though about my plans. That’s because you prefer something different for a change, hm? &rests cheek on palm

&hears scurrying noises in the background then a sudden shout Hnn, the discussion about my sister's delusion will be save for another time.
                It seems like my sister is trying to hide something from me. &furrows brows at the thought I'll talk to you another day perhaps. Good bye for
                now, Nonoko - san.

&action
                ooc: ksajdlkasjd. i know. : " )) so hard not to laugh. aaaand, I got to sleep before mom turns off internet. nighty night ~ ! ; w;

xxxxxxx:xxxOFFxxʟιnexxxxonlinexxxdisconnected
                      xxxxxxxamusedxxxxxxxturning inxxxxxxxwhy settle down just yet~?

xxxxxxxx
                    If you preferred it that way... I might be a little disappointed, Touka-tan. ❶: heavy sigh
                    I don't know if I could hope to make friends with someone who wasn't a little exciting.
                    That's good to know. In that case, I'll look forward to what excitement you can bring me. ~
                    How I would handle that situation? ... ❶: ponders for a moment
                    I wouldn't. ❶: deadpan
                    Pff, his "magazine?"
                    Boys will be boys. ❶: laughs
                    I'm sure that he could make an exception if your sister is cute. Don't all men fawn over those magazines to end up with a girl who looks nothing like their fantasy?
                    ❶: sly smile; leans over towards her But out of curiosity... why do you have that magazine?
                    Been reading it for yourself, Touka~tan~?
                    That's true, but she is rather shy about many of her feelings in general. It'd be hard to gauge.
                    It might just be a one-sided affair. I think I'll just watch and see how it all plays out.
                    You put a lot of trust into this boy. I hope he's as capable as you say for your sister's sake. ❶: stretches her arms out
                    You're fond of that piece of blackmail, aren't you?
                    How harsh. ~
                    That was quite some dedication he had to those delusions.
                    But a lot of this just sounds like kids with good imaginations... ;
                    What if I happen to meet him? My tongue could slip. ~
                    Those two things are usually pretty intertwined. ;3
                    ❶: listens to it ...
                    P - Pfft! Hahaha!
                    That's great!
                    That's true. Two more years and she's a woman.
                    Eh...? ❶: looks annoyed She's not my child, why should I have such a big responsibility for her?
                    I doubt she'd beg me. If anything, she would have to go to my big sister -- her mother.
                    I've already made it clear what I will and won't do for her as her guardian here.
                    Yes, she lived in the mountains with most of the rest of the family for the majority of her life.
                    I live in the city. ❶: smiles
                    I'm fine with it, of course.
                    That's true, but you could shift it on that boy you talk about, couldn't you? ❶: brushes own hair back; closes an eye
                    She can have her moments, but Neneko has a lot of growing up to do still.
                    I wouldn't have been able to tell. ❶: stares
                    ... I don't think I'll tell you just yet. It will be a work in progress. ❶: mysterious smile
                    It's that common? That's a little alarming. With something like that going on, I would have heard about it by now.
                    Now, now, you said that I was going to touch you, Touka-tan~?
                    Or were you hoping that would end up being the case? ;3
                    "For now?" It sound as if you have plans for me.
                    I might be flattered... ~ Coming onto me so soon.
                    Nothing wrong with it, no.
                    I don't mind it, but I'd rather not be around when they start getting into difficult problems.
                    ... ❶: folds arms; continues to stare at
                    I don't mind it. It's not any fun to be all stiff and uptight when it's not required.
                    If you touch them then... it doesn't sound like it will be a problem.
                    Oh, just something special. ~ I can't tell you, though, Touka-tan. You'll have to just wonder away. ❶: sing-song
                    You'll have to find out for yourself. ~
                    I'll just have to wait and see if I meet you here again then.
                    Repay me? ❶: brightens up at this And how exactly would you pay me for my service?
                    ❶: ... smiiiirk Touka-tan, are you easily embarrassed?
                    But it's cute and maybe the temptation is just too strong for me to resist.
                    ... ❶: will go for it next time too ~
                    Not, not at all. Unless you don't think so.
                    You don't have to give me permission, Touka-tan, I already intend to do just that.
                    I'm just smiling. Does it bother you~?
                    And I'm guessing that leaving her with someone else in the area isn't an option?
                    You could say that.

I see.
                    Good luck with that, Touka-tan. ❶: covers a yawn
                    I think it's time for me to sleep now... so much for plans.

(ooc: Yes, be a good Ra-chan and head off to bed.
                    Sleep well. ~ )

SmallMoe's Queen

SA» »DROAD ⊹ALONExxxx
              ██sa██sa██sa██sa██sa██sasa██sa██sa██sa
              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
              in my lifexxi’m sure the reasonxxxmaking so many mistakesxxxwas so that I’d arrive at a day like this
              my dearest supercell
                User Image
                                      ░░ x !for all ↻eternity
                                      XXXXXXXXXx creatingmistakes
                                      empty space
                                      sado*♔┊┊»online →;「 ➢ offline ➢ idle xx!on break
                                      xsad ♚.istic 《quirk?x; ♪previous ↶..vice⋰aiming₂ ❛aid
                                      ❜﹙somethingprecious TO ⋰» protect
                                      xxxxxxxxxYOU TELL ME I AM NOT ALONE ANYMORE & I SMILED AGAIN YOU ARE THE REASON
                                      sadosadosadosadosXXXXXX
                                      x⒈»﹙♔:sadoxx&&xx⒉»﹙♔:exhaustedxx&&xx⒊»﹙♔:i'm not interested in your games.

SADO██ ` CHAT ❜☎﹙ ▫▫room
                                      xxx::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                      ♚ :relief sigh before falling on to the sofa in relaxation. Such a long day. Didn't think the doctor would
                                      give me the task to help do surgery. ♚ :hits shoulders to massage it Thankfully it went to a success. ~
                                      ♚ :smiles in accomplishment but then became a questionable expression when she felt her phone
                                      vibrated
                                      ... hnn ? A chatroom? ♚ :deadpan Another one of these again? ♚ :just sighs .... Hello ?

♚ :action
                                      ooc; what the f - am i doing. alkjlsdf. just going to leave her here, kthnx. ;

xxxxYOU'RE THE ONE¹ I'M DREA MING OFxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxo n l i n exxxxxxo f f l i n exxxxxxa w a yxxxxxxd i s c o n n e c t e d
                                      xxx
                                      :xxxxxxLISTENxℓacking ° _aмвiтion ( cabaretxenthusiast : `
                                      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                      ▇▇▇▇xI'MxSOxEXCITEDxxx. CAUSE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy o u ' rexxxm yxxxb e stxxxf r i e ndxxx!
                                      xxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxx* xlonely? ; u ;xxx!

xxxxxxxxxx* xuh... the cabaret ~ !xxx!

!xxNOxxxM × RExxxxxxxxxxSADNESS
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIxxxxxKISSxxxxxITxxxxxGOODBYE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxTRUE LOVExxx*xdrinking at the barxxx!

xx▉▉xxTRUE BLUE BABYxxxi love youxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxx

IF YOU SHOULD EVER DOUBTxxxxxxxWONDER WHAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHINK BACK & REMEMBERxx;

Oooo... no faaaair. whines; leans her head on her arm
                Why did everyone want to go out on a day that I'm sick?!
                I mean, I'm not that sick, but my throat hurts too much to do karaoke like everyone else. ; uuu ;
                Now it's no fun! > A <
                Well... I guess watching is okay... everyone's really silly right now. pouts at her drink
                ... looks at her phone, opens it up I wonder... hmmm.
                I haven't used one of these in a long time. perks up slightly; friendly smile Is anyone on?

(ooc: Why do you make it sound like you're doing something you shouldn't be doing? lol
                But good timing, Ra-chan. * u* I was actually going to post after I finished eating. )

xx▇▇xxxx▇▇xxxx▇▇xxxx▇▇xxxx▇▇xxxx▇▇xx
                xxxxxxDEARxxxxx.xxCHATROOMxxxxTHOSExWORDS
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxwxxhxxixxsxxpxxexxrxxexxdxxxxxxixxnxxxxxxyxxoxxuxxrxxxxxxexxaxxr

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff