Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

She heard him mutter, and she giggled. She got up and stood on the bed. Then sitting on top of him giggling more. She knelt down to kiss him gently on the lips, her hair dragging softly against his cheeks. His sleepy lips didn't react for awhile, so she continued to kiss him. Her lips making their way from his face, down his neck, and across his collar bone. You do have me. She thought to herself, it always warmed her heart to hear him talking in his sleep. It was always...so ... so ...so CUTE!

He sneezed, and groaned waking up slowly. "Oh your awake." His voice told just how tired he was, thirty minutes of sleep and two days awake. Something he just wasn't used to any more. "Are you feeling better?" He kissed her forhead, unaware of what he was saying just momments ago. He was still thinking of his dream, his Blair wearing a white dress and him in a tux. Oh how wonderful that night would be. The pair married and finally together forever, the way he always thought it should be.

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

"Yeah I'm awake, I can't go back to bed, that will only mean I'll waist time. When I could be with you." Blair said, leaning down and resting her head on his chest. His breathing caused it to rise and fall accordingly. "So how are you going to amuse me today?" She said quietly.

His eyes were locked on hers, his hands slowly slipping around to her lower back his fingers rubbing small circles. "You are the guest, I was just planing to spend it with you. Is there anything you wanted to do in the land of the pretties?" He smiled at her slowly slipping his legs around hers, a sigh of pure pleasure coming from himself.

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

"Hmmm, I don't know....Whats the fun things to do around here?" She asked, leaning her head on his chest. She started to play with his hair between her fingers, breathing slowly. She loved being so close to him, she could definitely handle this for the rest of her life. She smiled at the thought.

He smiled as his hand slid lower, cupping her bum with a light squeeze. "Well, we party and drink, that is about all we do for fun here. I can show you around though, show off a few of the nicer places. Right around sunset there is a place we need to be though, one of the few things I couldn't cancel with you staying here." How much of a giddy kid would he be, he was smiling like a fool and his cheeks were starting to burn, obviously he had gotten lazy with his smiling without Blair around, and now she was whipping him into shape.

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

She giggled slightly at his touch “And where might we have to be at sunset???” She asked raising her eyebrows. She began to get curious, he better not keep it a secret. She hated waiting for secrets. When she didn’t know about something, it would begin to eat away at her nerves. Making her fidgety, and she absolutely couldn’t stand it.

He knew she hated secrets, so he would tell her a joke, enough to get her nerves calm but really something she knew he would never do. "I am getting some cocaine, because I like to slip it to you while you sleep." He smiled and pinched her bum before pulling away, his head changing gears and starting to think about what he could make for brunch.

It was nearly noon but he wanted breakfast stuff, so he would call this meal brunch. He started grabbing some pans, telling the food dispenser to give him eggs, uncooked bacon and waffle batter. Since Blaire was over he decided he would cook for a change, something he missed doing though he rarely had an excuse to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff