Welcome to Gaia! ::

Symon moved around the party, spotting Blair. He smiled and pinged her.
~Did you just get here? The only one with a purse clutched to her side? I figured you would leave it behind.~
He bit his lip, wanting to make sure it was her before he walked up and kissed her. Everything needed to be perfect, she was at a party with him. Maybe he could get her to drink a little, not get her drunk, just a hint of alcohol. Oh how I love you Blair, oh how I love you with all my heart.
Symon let his car return him home, making it just as the sun poked his head over the horizon. Within minutes he was in his bed. He sent out a ping to everyone he knew.
~Party at the pool at 24th street and Foxtrot, Starts at sunset. I expect you to pregame. Wear a mask.~
He smiled and sent a ping to Blair.
~Party at 24th and Foxtrot, show up shortly after sunset. Wear a mask and a bikini. I love you with all my heart, hope you show up.~
It took a few minutes as he thought about the night, wondering if he could have done anything diffrent to spend a bit more time with her. He decided there was nothing he could have done freeing himself to fall asleep.
The pool was on the roof of one of the taller buildings, 50 floors up with wind screens up. It had a wonderful view of both the cities, without the hazardus wind that should be there, as well as it was almost fall proof. Symon's favorite party spot, the only problem was how few people had access to the roof.
The party kicked off right as the sun went down, liquor and swimming, everyone wore a pool collar, a device that would keep a drunk person's head above water. A handy little tool in a world that always partied. As requested everyone was wearing a mask, it next to impossible to tell who was a pretty and who was an ugly. As the party kicked off Symon decided not to drink, just to have coke, leaving his wiskey out to please Blair, since she was going to show up.
~I can't wait for you to get here Blair, I have a supprise for you.~
He smiled and moved to dance with his friends, laughing as he joined the grind fest. All the while his mind waiting for his one true love.

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

Blair checked her pings, reading the invitation Symon had sent her. She turned her wall screen on, the wall blinking to life. She looked through the options for clothing, and swimsuits. Hmmm what to wear to the party she thought to herself. She flicked her finger, as the wall screen reacted to her flick. She sat upright on her bed, looking through the selection. Sighing at the thought of showing up with all those drunk pretties. It made her sick to her stomach to even think of it. But she wanted to please Symon so she reluctantly picked out an Outfit mask and bikini.

Before long, she was at the party. The music pulsing in her ears. She gulped a deep breath, looking around feverishly for Symon. She clutched her purse close to her body, a little nervous at the site of all the people.

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

Blair got the ping, she replied ~ Thats me, I wasn't sure how to dress for the occasion. But I did wear a bikini underneath. By the way which one are you?~ She pinged him back. With a slight flex of her pinky. She tried to wait patiently, the disgust on her face could not be shone through her mask. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of sweat, chlorine, and alcohol.

He smiled and walked to her side, slipping his hand onto her bottom, his other hand slipping around her stomach and kissing her neck softly as he whispered. "Hey Blair, I am so happy you made it. Tomorrow I think we should skip the party and just hang out like we used to, though I don't know how long I could go without drinking. I should be able to make it two wonderful nights with you." The last bit was whispered so no one would hear and thus not care about him not drinking. If the pretties could hear him now they would rebel and cause problems any time they saw him at a party.

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

Blair relaxed as he began to kiss her neck, it was a weakness. "Yeah that would be wonderful." She agreed, and she meant it. "Do you think I could stay with you a couple of days?" She asked in high hopes. Being away from him hurt, And sneaking wasn't always fun.

He smiled and laughed softly. "Sweety, take off those clothes, its not fair that you are wearing so much more then everyone else." He smiled and took her to his table, enjoying the feel of her hand in his. Her fingers were so lovely, they filled him with a joy that only her touch could give him. It is one of the few things he remembered before he was sixteen, it was odd how so much was forgotten. He pushed it from his mind, Blair was here, and she was all that mattered. He would make the most of it, and hopefully she would follow him home. "And about you staying over, only if it is Friday and you can stay until you have to go back to school. You don't usually make it to class when you stay here." He kissed her neck, watching her for a moment. He just wore black board shorts, they had a blue trim around his hips and each leg.

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

Blair slipped out of her blue dress, revealing the pink white polka dotted bikini. "Better?" She laughed slightly. She followed him to their table. "Good thing it is a Friday." She mused, thats why she was able to make it to his party. "So this is what you do every night" She looked around at all the laughing pretties, spilling drinks around. The smell gave her a headache.

"For the most part, though usually they aren't as beautiful as tonight. You really bring up the average love." He smiled and hugged her biting her ear lobe softly. "And you look amazing sweet heart, I can't wait to spend all weekend with you, this is going to be the best weekend ever." He was giddy with joy, picking her up some and walking towards the pool. He loved to play around with her, even if sometimes she didn't laugh till he was done.

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

She allowed him to take her into the pool. She let her body grow acustemed to the slightly chilled water. Maybe they should turn the heat up in the water, she thought silently to herself. Not before long, she seized one of the bed like flotation devices. Climbing upon it. She let her head rest as she laid down. Letting her hands play at the sides in the water. Her hand brought drizzles of water to fill up her belly button. She giggled slightly. The water seemed to tickle her skin, like tiny kisses.
He smiled then was pulled away from her, dragged into a group of people that were clearly drunk, He sighed and played with them for a bit before slipping back into the water. He he climbed over to her and grabbed her hand lightly, splashing more water onto her stomach. "Feels good right? They pump chemicals into it to increase the skin's sensitivity. Its part of why I love pool parties so much." He smiled and kissed the back of her hand. "The effects wear off after a few hours usually. If they last longer then you need a doctor." He laughed softly today would be remembered by him forever.

Aged Gawker

User Image

вlair Selenaɑbrilla

"Really? Wow, these parties are made for everything, aren't they?" She thought about it for a little while, well the water evaporated on her skin. " Where do they come up with these ideas?" She asked curiously. "I mean seriously? What would happen if someone passed out in this stuff? Would they have an orgasm or something?" She laughed at that last bit. She reached her hand to the top of his head, letting her fingers trail through his damp hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff