Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I heard about it, and decided to come and check it out, is that such a problem?"Kyrie asked, looking at her with an unamused stare.
"And you brought Trevor and Johanna?" Corey asked. She shook her hand. "You know what, I don't care," she said, putting down her drink and disappearing into the crowd.

"I'm sorry," Gab said. "She's been on edge lately but she won't tell me why."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"well it may not be any of my business, but if you want a stable relationship, than she's going to have to tell you what's wrong, secrets are never any good for anyone"
"I want more than a stable relationship," Gab said. "I want to marry her."

Corey turned around and found herself looking up at Trevor. He smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. Corey jerked away when she saw the expression pass over his face. He quickly signed and Corey caught his hands. "You're pregnant?" Johanna had caught Trevor's signs.

Corey quickly looked up at her younger brother and pulled away. Johanna turned as she was bumped into and Corey quickly signed to Trevor: Don't tell mom.

A few weeks passed by and Ava sat down across from Kyrie. "So I hear Kloe and Troy had a fun time on their honeymoon," she said with a smile. "I'm so glad to see her happy." She was about to pick up her drink when there was a knock on the front door. She got up and answered without another word. She was not expecting what was about to happen next. Corey stood with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders and a police officer next to her. He looked down at Ava with sad golden eyes. "What happened?"

Once Corey was sitting on the couch next to Kyrie, the officer explained. "There was an incident at one of the clubs," he said. "People broke in and started to attack the people inside. It was a massacre. Your daughter is lucky to be alive. We're just lucky it drew no human attention." He looked down at Corey and rubbed her shoulder. "Keep your strength up," he said before leaving.

Once he was gone, Ava sat next to Corey. "Corey, are you going to be okay?" she asked softly.

That was when she broke down. "They knew what we were! They came there to get rid of us! And Gab..." she shook her head. "They killed Gab! He protected me when everything started. God, I can't believe this is happening!"

"Sweetie-"

"Mom you don't understand! I found out a few weeks ago that I'm pregnant! We've been together for four years now and he....he was proposing to me when it happened!" She hunched over, her words lost to her pain.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"there have been so many incidents lately, our existence is becoming more and more well known,if we hunt and massacre the ones that did this, than it'll just spark another war...but if we let them go, they won't stop..."Kyrie spoke softly, looking at Corey with a worried expression"Corey, tell me something, do you want revenge?"
"I want Gab..." Corey whispered through her fingers. "I just don't know what to do...I don't..." She wrapped her arms around her stomach as if to hold the last thing she had of him.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"as much as I hate to admit it, I think we need to talk to Hektor, he and Ralf are the longest living demi-humans, they may have an idea of how to make the humans forget we exist"
"Hunters...I think they were hunters," Corey said weakly. "They knew our weaknesses. They weren't normal humans..."

"Corey, I think you should go lay down," Ava said softly. And once she had made sure Corey was resting, she looked to Kyrie. "What is going to happen now? I don't know if she's going to be in the right state of mind to have a baby after this..."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"whether she has the baby now, or not is entirely her own choice, as cruel as it may sound, I have more important things to worry about"
Ava was about to speak when her front door opened and Katherine came in. "I knew you would be here. Did you hear what happened? Father has been receiving many calls and in turn so have I as people try to get a hold of him," she said, resting her hand on her stomach; she was seven months pregnant.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"so I'm not the only one that wants his advice on the matter, I wonder when people stopped being afraid of him"
"Not sure but come on," Katherine said. "We should go and see him. I want this sorted out as soon as possible."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Looking at Corey a moment, Kyrie sighed, and went with Katherine to see their father, hoping he would get an answer.
"When will those damn phones stop ringing?" Aurora asked, wrenching one of the phone cords from the wall. She threw herself back down on the couch. Ever since that incident hours before, there had not been one moment of peace.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"how did so many people even get this number, last I checked, everyone still thought I was an evil tyrant, bent on destruction"Hektor said, his head face down on his desk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff