Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"it's alright, even if we aren't dating, this is kind of a date, you don't bring a friend to a wedding, you bring a date, right?"
"Would it be so bad?" Aurora asked him. "If we actually were dating?" She stopped and turned to look up at him. "Sebastian, I don't keep anything from you. You know you haven't left my thoughts these last six months."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I'm not going to get involved with you, or anyone else, until I'm sure that it won't put them in danger, I'm still being hunted remember"
"Sebastian, when will you realize that you're safe?" Aurora asked him. "Melanie doesn't seem to be worried. You haven't stayed in one place for so long. I'm trying to be patient, but you know that I'm not very. I'm a big girl, you can tell me if you don't want to be with me."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"it's not that I don't want to be with you, and maybe I am being paranoid, but I'd rather be paranoid and safe, than reckless and lose all that I love"
"Love, huh?" Aurora asked with a smirk before continuing to walk. "Where will you be going to next?"

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I was thinking about going to the south, going east to the west is just asking to be found, and east is exactly what they'd expect, we are in the north, so south is about all I have left"
Aurora reached over and took him by the hand. "Anything I can do to get you to ask me to come along?" she asked him. "Because I won't wait forever for you. Even though that is what we have."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I know you won't, but you have to understand, I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you..."
Aurora stopped, and stepped in front of him. She stopped him, her body against his as she looked up at him. "The same could be said about me," she said. "If anything, anything happened to you, I don't know what I would do." She paused for a moment. "So you better damn well make this night as memorable as possible because I don't know when I'll see you again."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"well that's awfully forward of you"Sebastian said, looking into her eyes a moment, before he leaned in, kissing her,
Aurora found herself giggling as she wrapped her arms around him, kissing him back. She grabbed his hand and started running. She came to a stop in a clearing in the trees. She smiled back at him before pulling him to the ground. She sat next to him, resting her hand against the side of his face. "Under the stars, how romantic," she said softly before kissing him.

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
After a few minutes, Sebastian broke the kiss"Aurora, will you wait for me, I don't expect you to wait forever, but just for a little while, will you wait for me?"
"For a little bit," Aurora said. "I will wait for you. But only for a short while."

1,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"thank you, I promise you that I will return to you one day, I only hope that it is before you have fallen for another"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff