and believe me you
she's a number thirteen
the clock strikes midnight
she's getting louder and louder
she's gonna turn on the juice boy
turn on the power~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                  Naturally, her smile just grew just from him smiling back alone. She'd most likely never voice on how attractive she did find him, because that would just put her in the group with the sluts in her grade and the grade below that constantly threw themselves at him. Angie was totally stoked that she could be in this class, but typically, it had to be dealing with the juniors. "Ayeee, the juniors.." She groaned quietly, scrunching up her nose and shaking her head a bit with a small grin. They weren't exactly her favorite group of people, because they were usually outrageously obnoxious. "But, I suppose it would be cruel of me to leave you to deal with them on your own." She teased with a playful smirk.

"Uhh....well it would be very convenient if I were here for the last two periods of the day, if you can stand me for that long." That was another quality about Mr. Peters that was just awesome, is that she could be so casual with him, not disrespectfully though, of course. She then pushed the schedule in front of him again, "I'll just need your signature for that."

She smiled, her eyes soon trailing around his desk area as she waited for him to sign, and that's when she spotted an essay with his name on it, it looked a bit aged. She was definitely curious about it now, it must've been something great in order for him to keep work of his for that long. "What did you have to write about?" She inquired quietly, looking back to him, before motioning with her neck to his former college essay. She was on the verge of asking to read it, she wanted to see it that bad.

User Image

Don't you wish you could hold the angel in the centerfold

what I'm wearing -> today

m i t c h ixxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mitchi found herself glaring in Danny's direction, did he not care that he was going to fail? Obviously not. She frowned, he was hopeless. She was seriously debating just getting up and moving back to her seat when he decided to answer her insulting question, with another insult. Lucky she'd turned away from him, he couldn't see the angry look that passed over her features. The brunette closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before she turned back to him.

"Hey Danny," she spat his name like it was spoiled milk, "Why don't you take that empty head of yours and shove it where the sun don't shine?" she said flipping her hair back and turning away from him, nose pointed upward, arms crossed. She was furious, how dare he! He'd basically just called her a whore, no one, no one would get away with calling her that. Mitchi's mind was now set in revenge mode, Danny was going to pay for that oh yes he was. She just needed to find the perfect method. She tapped her fingers on her arm, thinking to herself.

She glanced up at Mr. Lyons, who was beginning his lesson, she frowned. Her fellow classmates were either taking notes, or passing them. She sighed, today was going to be one of those days. The girl reached up, running her fingers through her hair. If she got up and moved to her seat, she'd give the impression that she was running from Danny, if she stayed, well she couldn't take notes. She frowned before realizing she still had her pencil in her hand, and there was a black sheet of paper on the desk behind her. She sighed and turned, grabbing the paper. 'I can safely assume you're not going to use this." she said as she turned back around and started writing notes down.

She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before
Nothing you can compare to your neighborhood girl
I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

the greatest gift is the gift of knowledge

m r . p e t e r s xxxxxxxxx

Andrew chuckled at her, she was a beautiful young woman, and extremely bright to be so young. "Yeah, they can be a handful, but you know, they're teenagers, what do you expect?" he asked with a light chuckle. "I'm glad you'll be here to help, maybe then they'll actually get some work done." he said lightly. He looked up at her, catching that playful smile. He knew he'd enjoy her helping out.

Mr. Peters was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her, well, chest area. He knew he shouldn't be looking at her, she was his student after all, but he just couldn't help it... he was male after all and she was gorgeous. He smiled, trailing his eyes up to hers. "The last two periods huh? I think I can handle you that long." he said in a joking manner as he reached out, taking the slip back. He opened his drawer, pulling out a black pen. He pulled the cap off and signed his name in his untidy scrawl before he heard her question.

He smiled, looking down at the essay on his desk. "Oh this? It was my literature final in college. I had to write about a well known piece of historical literature. I chose Julius Caesar." he said. "Would you like to read it? I wouldn't mind." he said picking up the page and holding it out to her. He gave he a warm smile. "I promise it's not boring." he added playfully, waving it out to her.

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

excuse the obscene
ignore the untrue
depictions we seek
try and get through
many mistakes can't work
i'm not the last, but i sure ain't the first

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                        At Mitchi's comment, oh good lord. Danny ended up busting a gut, "Hah, ohhh, I'm so hurt. That's the best that you can come up with? Maybe my expectations for your comebacks were too high."

Oh yeah, he totally schooled her that afternoon, and it was definitely going to be a highlight of his junior year, that's for sure. A few days had passed, and things seemed to be calm...or as calm as they get for the likes of him. But still, he wasn't getting his fill of a good fight. He had nothing else to go to school for really, maybe only to put little to no effort in his classes, but other than that, it was the insult fights with Missie Blair that he was beginning to look forward to with each passing day. It didn't even personally upset him or anything, it had turned into a game for him. At this point, he had actually forgotten why he despised Mitchi so much, and now he was just insulting her for the fun of it, just to see what type of reactions he could spur out of her.

Today, he had actually made it to school on time, shocker there. The main reason was because he just got a ride from his buddy Tyler instead. He should probably do that more often, eh? But he won't, of course not. Even though they could go out to eat somewhere, that whole group was just full of cheap-asses, so naturally, they just stuck to going to the cafeteria and would deal with whatever mystery food comes their way. At one of the many tables in the large place, crowded Danny, and then his second-hand man, Tyler, then the rest of the posse; Jason, Bryan, and Dave.

"God, I wish she'd just take time to ******** notice me..." Jason muttered, staring longingly at one of the girls that shared a table with Mitchi.

Danny had risen an eyebrow, glancing over his shoulder to look. "Pff. Well buddy, I would go over there and help you out, but with the witch over there, I don't think it would be safe. It'll be a total Optimus Prime versus Megatron type deal." He explained, looking back to him with a sincere frown and a shrug of his shoulders. Sadly, there were no exaggerations there. xD For today, he was wearing a pair of faded jeans that were pretty baggy, held up by a bright red belt with white stars on them, a pair of charcoal grey Vans, and then a white wifebeater on the top half of him. He was counterarguing with himself, because honestly....fighting with Mitchi was practically a craving to him now.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she's bullet proof
she keeps her motor clean
and believe me you
she's a number thirteen
turn on the power~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                  Hah, if only Angie would've taken notice of where his eyes were trailing, then maybe she'd feel less guilty about the things that would run through her mind at times. Aside from that all though, she did read his essay on Ceaser, and he wasn't kidding when he said it wasn't boring. It was amusing, just to look at his opinions on something like that.

About a week or so had gone by, and being an aide for Mr. Peters for two periods had gone as she presumed it would; It would only be a few moments of peace before the junior classes would barrell in. It was nice to have Mitchi in one of them, she got to catch up on her need to get revenge on Reeves, which was an amusing situation all on its' own. She was just waiting for the day when she finally admitted to her that she dug him, which was something that was obvious to her without Mitchi saying anything. But yes, the boys would be typical and would try to get her attention for 'help', even though it was usually just for something stupid, that a five year old would know what to do. But, being more mature, she did know how to handle them rationally, treating them as if a babysitter would, which this pretty much was. Maybe one day she'd be spared and they'd all be gone on a field trip or something. xD

Earlier this morning in particular, she had to inform Mr. P that he was going to be dealing with the kiddies alone, because she had an interview. An interview with a representative from Columbia University, the most prestigious university in New York to get into, it was her ticket to the career she has always wanted. And since Mr. P was the only one that seemed to genuinely care, she was telling him about it.

And now it was about 12:30 in the afternoon, and Angie was no longer in the simple tee and jeans and sneakers earlier. She had saved a check of one thousand dollars that her father had given her for her eighteenth birthday to go shopping, and spent it on her very own Valentino tailored suit. Fancy s**t, eh? She thought it would be totally appropriate. Her hair was up in a neat bun with her long bangs pinned back, and her make-up was simple, yet ellegant. Black eyeliner only on the upper lid and winged out a bit, mascara, very faint pinkish white eyeshadow, and then matching gloss that was the same hue. And most definitely, the lady didn't match the vehicle, but she didn't care, that's not what they'd be judging her on.

But just her luck, out of all days, her engine chose now to be the time to break down. And soon enough, she was leaning against the side of her car on her cell phone, desperately trying to get a hold of somebody to take her, and failing. Her eyes were beginning to water from the frustration, her free hand quickly shooting up and fanning at them so her make-up wouldn't mess up. She was stressed beyond all reason, she didn't want this to ruin this shot for herself! Dx

User Image

m i t c h ixxxxxxxxx

"Oh Gawd! He's staring at me again!!" called Mitchi's 'friend', Brianna, an obnoxious blond with the mind of a dish towel. Mitchi looked over at her, an annoyed expression on her face. She was not in the mood to deal with her "clique's" problems right now, she had bigger fish to fry - and by fish, I mean Danny. The boy was wearing at her last nerve, and it was becoming rather thin. She'd thrown some of her best insults at him, and he'd just scoffed. She was really sick of it. Brianna let out an overly dramatic groan, "But he's so... ewwww!!" she said, waving her hands in disgust.

Mitchi rolled her eyes, looking over at the boy in question. He was one of Danny's "buddies" and she could see the dark-haired boy speaking to him. The brunette let out a sigh, and looked over at Brianna. "Whatever. I'll handle this." she said, pushing herself up from the table. The blond glanced at Mitchi in shock as she watched the girl walk away.

Mitchi's choice of attire was, well, far from innocence, too short jean shorts, white tank top with a black peace sign, calf-high, black, stiletto boots, yeah, veery far from innocent. A set of silver, pink, and purple bangles hung on her right arm and pink rimmed sunglasses rested on her head. Her nails were painted black, her eyes were rimmed in black eyeliner and silver eyeshadow, and her lips were slick with a fresh coat of pink gloss. She was dressed to kill, and that's just what she planned on doing... metaphorically speaking.

The soft clinking sound of her heels echoed through the cafeteria as she made her way to the table where Danny and his friends sat. She took a swig of the orange Vitamin Water in her hand before she kicked a chair out of the way and sat on table next to where Danny sat. "Hey Brainless, would you mind telling your drooling buddy Brianna's not interested." she said with a smirk, tapping her fingers on the table. She ignored the fact that the boy, Jason, was sitting nearby, she was there to get Danny riled up, not his friends. She flipped her hair back, locking her eyes on the ebony-haired male. "Oh, but I forget, you're so stupid, you probably forgot how to speak." she said. She knew her little insults wouldn't make him that angry, but she was just getting started. Oh yes.

User Image

Andrew was rather excited when Angelina told him about her college interview. He was sure to wish her luck, though he didn't think she'd need it. Any college would be lucky to have her. He was though, going to miss her in his last two classes. She was a huge help, and of course, she was easy on the eyes. He smiled though, as he sat in his empty classroom during his free period, reading over her free write from days ago.

He read each and every word, stopping only to take the occasional sip of his coffee, until he'd read it all the way through. She was brilliant, amazingly so. He slipped her paper into his drawer just as the bell for lunch rang, and he suddenly realized, just how ravenous he was. Just what was he in the mood for today?

A fresh, hot, order of Angelina maybe? Oh Andrew you pervert. He couldn't help his thoughts, she was so... sexy. He stood from his chair, pulling his car keys from his jeans pocket before he rolled up the sleeves of his dark blue button up. He decided to go out for lunch, just because, well he had a bad feeling about the cafeteria. He walked out of the building and towards the parking lot.

So that's how Mr. Peters ended up pulling his black Porsche up beside his a damsel in distress by the name of Angelina. He looked at her. "How long till your interview?" he asked, before without waiting for a response, opening the passenger side door for Angelina. "C'mon. I'll drive you." he said, wiping out his cell phone and dialing the school's number. He coughed into the mouth of the phone, what would a little lie hurt? It was for a good reason, helping his student... or was he just looking forward to some alone time between him and his student? =O

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

excuse the obscene
ignore the untrue
depictions we seek
try and get through
many mistakes can't work

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                        The whole group of boys had already moved onto an entirely new topic---now talking about going to some skate competition that was in Orlando, planning to take a road trip. And then that's when all of a sudden, Danny had noticed all of his friends' eyes drift over to the space beside him. He rose an eyebrow at them, giving them a look like they were on crack, before turning his attention over to said source, his eyes widening at the sight. A big, mischievious smirk smacked up onto his face as he shamelessly eyed her, taking in those heavenly sculpted legs of hers, and slowly made his way up, letting out a low whistle. "Daaaayum....why must the gorgeous ones be so prissy?" He shook his head in a mockingly disappointing manner, before his dark eyes met her bright greens.

He was expecting some kind of wittyness to be coming from her, and sure enough, that's just what he got, which caused him to snicker. "Hah, pssh, well when your hooker a** is wearing s**t like that," He then used one hand to motion to her attire, "Then yes, it's pretty goddamn hard to form words." Danny had his friends snickering, ahah, hell yeah, he won for now.

But he decided that insults just weren't going to be enough. He liked to have ketchup over his fries, but he just happened to have an extra packet left. He rose his eyebrows and bit his lip, just awaiting for some insulting comeback to what he had told her, in the meantime very discretely ripping the seal off. "You shouldn't wear white, it's after Labor Day. Here, I'll help you change the color so you don't get arrested by the fashion police." He taunted, before boom, it was like a squirt gun, but of ketchup, and he let the whole packet just splurge all over that crisp, clean white peace sign tanktop of hers, a huge, glorious, victorious smile on his face as he did so.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she's bullet proof
and believe me you
she's a number thirteen
turn on the power~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                  Angie was trying her best not to work herself up into hysterics, but did she really have a choice here?! She was actually very close to running to the nearest bus or taxi stop to get to where she had to be, when the knight in shining armor pulled up in the black Porsche. Heh, of course she knew it was Mr. P, there's been times where she's headed out to the senior parking lot while he goes to the teachers'. Before she could even speak, he had pretty much answered her prayers. Her face totally lit up, as she quickly grabbed her purse, then her transcripts and SAT scores, before immediately getting into the passenger's side and shutting the door.

She buckled herself in and looked over to him, giggling just a little from the fact that he was fake-coughing to the office, quickly biting her lip to muffle herself. Once he was off the phone, she pointed off in the direction they had to go in. "It's at the community college library building that's a couple of blocks from here." Once they had headed off, she just felt a wave of relief wash over her, letting herself sink into the nice interior of the seat.

She then looked over to him, shaking her head a little as a broad smile spread across her lips. "You're totally saving my a** right now, I really appreciate it." She told him genuinely. She wasn't going to say he didn't have to, because it was obvious he wanted to help her out from how insistant he was. And she full-heartedly trusted Mr. P. "If there's any way I can repay you, just let me know, I really do owe you one now." She insisted with a grin, before turning her attention to the pull-down mirror that was in the visor, just touching up on the lip gloss, as every girl would. xD

User Image

m i t c h ixxxxxxxxx

Mitchi watched his eyes trailing over her, her eyes rolled. "Oh shut up." she said, her voice annoyed. Her green eyes narrowed, flashing angrily at his hooker remark. She flashed her eyes around to his friends, her anger apparent. Oh he was going to get it! She even had the perfect comeback for him, but all that escaped her mouth was a gasp.

The red ketchup, it was so going to ruin her shirt. She grabbed the end of her shirt, pulling it out and staring at the mess. She clenched her hand so tight, she knew her knuckles were white without looking. She frowned, but took a deep breath as she hopped off the table. She looked at Danny, unscrewing the top of her drink. "Oh, Thank you Danny! I didn't even realize it!" she said, a fake smile crossing her lips.

"But I think that means you need a change of attire as well." she said before she reached up, dumping the entire bottle of orange liquid on his head. She shook the bottle, making sure every drop left the bottle before she simply dropped the bottle on his head. "Ooops!" she said, covering her mouth in mock shock.

She dropped her hand, placing it on her hip. "Stupid ********]." she muttered, just loud enough for him to hear before she turned on her heel and started to walk off, most likely to her locker where she kept a spare shirt, but she stopped suddenly when something hit her in the back, not really hard, but it was obviously some kind of food. She raised her lips into an evil-like smirk before she dipped her hand in someone's tray, coming up with a handful of some vile school food, all she knew was it was gray and stanky. She stepped forward, washing whatever was in her hand in Danny's face.

User Image

Andrew listened to her directions before he nodded and put his car back in drive. He tried to keep his eyes focused on the road, but he couldn't help but occasionally glance over at her, a smirk crossing his lips. He nodded to her, "Well, I couldn't just leave you there, and this interview is really important to you.' he said flashing her one of his smiles.

When she mentioned repaying him, well let's just say Mr. Peters' mind was more than a little unclean. He stopped at a red light, his eyes trailed over her slowly as she adjusted her lip gloss in the mirror. He smirked, oh he had an idea about how she could repay him, but it was hardly appropriate. He had to stop his tongue from running across his lips hungrily, but he didn't want food this time, he wanted something better.

He drove silently as he made his way to the community college, it didn't take him long to get there. "Here we are." he said, looking over at her. He smiled, and reached over, rubbingpatting her knee softly. "You're gonna do great." he said with an encouraging smile, letting his hand linger on her leg longer than necessary. He pulled it away, "I'll wait for you, good luck." He said with a grin.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

excuse the obscene
ignore the untrue
depictions we seek
try and get through
many mistakes can't work

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                        What had surprised Danny was for the fact that she didn't just explode big time on him, because that's what he was expecting. The smile, even if he could tell it was fake, threw him off. But he just tensed up, froze completely as that damned Vitamin Water was poured all over his head, feeling it completely drench his hair, and soak into his wifebeater and thus turning it orange, feeling the sugar in it sticking to the skin of his back. Even though she might've felt accomplished, it was about to be shot down, and fast.

And he happened to hear her little remark, which made him cackle and put his hands up, wiggling his fingers as he mocked her. "Ohhh-ho-ho, you're cussing now, huh? You're really moving up in the world." Although he wasn't going to not retaliate when it came to the drink and food flinging. Pff, he didn't have any change of clothes, so he wanted to benifit if he was going to be stuck in this attire for the rest of the day.

So at that, he had flung the meatloaf that he got and never ate right at her back. He stood triumphantly, but that's when he saw her advancing towards him, his eyes widening upon seeing her coming at him with some mystery hummus s**t or whatever the hell it was. "Ouuughhhh," He groaned as she did that, one of his hands in the meantime grabbing a handful of the potato salad and smacking it onto her hair and ruffling it in roughly, while in the process of spitting out hummus and snickering. And that's when Jason just had to go there. Since the two had made a scene, Jason then stood up on his chair at the table, cupping his hands and shouting;

"FOOOOOOOOOD FIIIIIIGHT!!!"

Soon enough, Danny was just grabbing whatever the hell he could throw at Mitchi, picking everything off of his tray and others to do so. "YOU ARE THE BITCHIEST PERSON I KNOW, YOU KNOW THAT?!" He bellowed to her while he was in the process. Heh, oy. xD

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she's bullet proof
and believe me you
she's a number thirteen
turn on the power~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                  For the fact that he actually cared enough to say that and help her out was a big deal to Angie all on its' own. And the smile he flashed her afterwards, good lord it was so hard for her not to swoon at this point. He really was theeee biggest dreamboat ever, how he was still single, she had no idea; not that she was complaining, she'd probably want to hunt down whoever the b***h would be. Yeah, it was one of those if-i-can't-have-him-nobody-can deals. xD If only she knew that they were on the same page here.

Either he was speeding, or time just flew, she didn't know, but either way, it seemed like a mere moment or two before he was parked in front of the community college. Feeling her nerves peek up on her, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes in attempts to calm herself down, that is until she felt a hand on her knee. She slowly opened her eyes once more and turned her head to look at him. She didn't mind in the least though, a grin forming when he was speaking to re-assure her.

Alright, so...Angie was only human, and she could only keep herself contained for so long, a little shard was at least going to pop out of what she was bubbling internally with. So at that, she had reached a hand over, her hand oh so gently cupping the side of his face. "Thank you again....for everything." She insisted in probably the most genuine fashion that she's ever spoken to him, smiling a bit wider, before removing her hand and getting out of the car, glancing over her shoulder for a moment as she slung her purse with her transcripts over her shoulder, before heading off. Okay, so...she might've officially er... changed things. xD

User Image

m i t c h ixxxxxxxxx

Mitchi felt something being mushed into her hair, and she hated the feeling. She made a growl-like groan sound as she pulled away from Danny, reaching up to discover... it was potato salad in her hair. "Oh God! Ewww!" she squealed before she attempted to rake the s**t out of her hair, rather unsuccessfully. She was coming rather close to just wanting to choke Danny when she heard his friend call a "Food Fight."

The brunette soon found herself bombarded with food, most of it coming from Danny. She tried to dodge some of it, but was ultmatly failing. She had just grabbed something to throw at him, when he procceded to yell at her. She curled her lip angrily, before she tossed whatever she had in her hand at him.

She repeated the process again and again. No longer caring that she was being hit and her appearance was being totally trashed. She was mad, no, she was furious. She found herself yelling back at him. "YEAH WELL YOU'RE THE BIGGEST JERK I'VE EVER MET!!" she screamed, pushing him back with her palms.

User Image

Andrew stared after her as she got out of his car, watching as she walked away. There was something about the way she thanked him, that look in her eyes, the hand on his face(which was tingling by the way), there was just something. Something that made him think, maybe...

Maybe she wanted a little more from him, just like he wanted more from her? Nah, no way! He shook his head as he sat alone in the car. There was no way, she was young, and probably not interested in him that way. He sighed, running his hand through his brown hair. There was no way.

But what if she did... wasn't it wrong for a teacher to think of his student in such a way? Though, she was eighteen, she was an adult, legally anyways. He wondered, what if she wanted him, the way he wanted her. It was wrong, so wrong, yet the male couldn't stop thinking about her. Not just her beauty, but her mind as well. She was young, sexy, and brilliant. He sighed again, but this time because his mind was working dirty again.

He kept thinking about her, his hands on her, her hands on him. No rules, no inhabitions, nothing but the two of them. He rubbed his forehead, trying to rid his head of those thoughts, but he couldn't. Oh tsk tsk, you dirty man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces