excuse the obscene
ignore the untrue
depictions we seek
try and get through
many mistakes can't work
i'm not the last, but i sure ain't the first

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                        Okay, scratch the highlight of his junior year being from dissing her earlier, this was the ******** highlight of his junior year. By a landslide. And not only was it awesome that the whole student body was now flinging food everywhere, but now he had gotten into this spat with Mitchi on top of it. What amused Danny the most though, is that Mitchi was genuinely angry with him. He was just shooting out whatever horrendous insult came to mind, because well, that's just how he rolled.

So soon enough though, they had passed through all kinds of shots, rather it had to do with how they looked, how they acted, how the other should go to hell, pretty much every subject in the book. But oddly enough...it took going to this level of extremes to make him see how...attractive he really did find her. All of a sudden he was just curious to why she was the way she was, and maybe there was something awesome behind the bitchy priss shell she put up for everyone else around her.

And besides...he was beginning to run out of comebacks. Shocker, eh? xD

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT?!" He then took a power stance, his index finger pointed out at her. It was a hilarious sight, since he was covered head to two in cafeteria food by this point. "I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD GO OUT WITH ME FRIDAY NIGHT. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM ******** APPLES, HUH?!?!" Talk about a curveball. >D

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she's bullet proof
she keeps her motor clean
and believe me you
she's a number thirteen
the clock strikes midnight
she's getting louder and louder
she's gonna turn on the juice boy
turn on the power~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                  Alright, so....Angie wasn't going to deny it, the whole walk and waiting period before the interview, the events that had just happened moments ago were re-playing in her head. She realized she must've been extremely obvious, but she found herself...well, not caring. The worst that could happen could be that he freaks out and forces her to switch classes and files a complaint to the principal, but eh, she supposed she'd be taking responsibilty for her actions. It felt better though, to be expressing what she was feeling at least a liiiittle bit more. But once her name was called and she was ushered into one of the office rooms, making the best impression for the Columbia University rep was her only concern.

She then stepped in with her head held high, carrying herself with the upmost of confidence. She just kept telling herself her head, she could do this. So it had gone through as any interview normally would, where she handed over her placement test scores and then a few of her most proud works of writing that she wanted to show. Then she was asked why she would be a good student for this University and how she would represent what they stood for, and in her opinion, she thought she nailed it. She was a young woman with her mind one-hundred percent set on something, and she had her ambitions already planned out.

About a half hour or so had passed, and Angie soon exited the office room, shutting the door quietly behind her. She bit her lower lip and took a deep breath, the expression on her face not exactly readable as she walked out into the main lobby area. She was just expecting Mr. Peters to be out in the parking lot still, but then that's when she spotted him waiting for her. The moment her eyes met his, she felt like it was okay to totally explode. Letting out a squeak and smiling bright, she had ran over to him and flat out jumped onto him, arms flinging around his neck as her legs clung around his waist. "I GOT ACCEPTED!!!" She was so freaking excited, could you blame her?!?!?! And plus, she was testing the waters now, seeing how much exactly she could get away with. ;]

User Image

Don't you wish you could hold the angel in the centerfold

what I'm wearing -> today

m i t c h ixxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mitchi was fuming, if this would be a cartoon, you would have probably seen the food covering her head bursting into flames by now, that's just how ticked she was. But part of her was loving the fact that she was getting to forcefully throw food at the bane of her existence, but the anger was over powering that part.

Several insults and food stains later, Mitchi was struggling for a good comeback. She was running low on material now, as well as discarded food. She was covered in some the most disgusting substances known to man. She gagged, before she looked up at Danny, and almost had to stifle a giggle. He looked just as bad as she did, yet at the same time... still as attractive as he was without the food. She frowned, the cute ones were always the wrong ones. She reached up, wiping a clump of mystery meat/mashed potatoes/mustard off her face and slung it into the floor before she heard Danny's last bellow.

She looked up at his pose, and sneered at him. She placed her hands on her hips, stepping forward. "YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE! I THINK I LIKE THOSE [********] APPLES!" she yelled back, pointing her finger at him in a manner similar to his. Was she sure of what she'd just said, yeah, she was. Maybe there was something more to Danny than the lazy, brainless jerk everyone saw. If not, well maybe she'd end up with something else to insult him on.

She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before
Nothing you can compare to your neighborhood girl
I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

the greatest gift is the gift of knowledge

m r . p e t e r s xxxxxxxxx

After a while, Andrew became tired of just sitting in the car, with nothing but his dirty thoughts. He had to get up and walk around, if only to clean his mind. The door of the Porsche opened, and he stepped out of it. He ran his hand through his hair, and glanced up into the sky, the sunlight catching his hair perfectly. Oo sexy pose!~

He sighed as he closed the door, pressing the lock button on his keys, gaining a -beep beep- noise from the vehicle before he walked up into the college. He looked around the lobby, the soft crisp scent of the air hitting his nostrils. It was pleasant... well until his stomach started complaining. He frowned, and headed to where he saw a snack machine. After pulling a crisp dollar bill out of his pocket, the man stuck it in the machine and purchased a bag of chips.

Not long after he'd finished the bag and stood to throw the bag away, just before he was tackled by an extremely happy Angelina. He felt her arms go around his neck, and her long legs around his waist. He was sure to wrap his arms around her, as a hug, or did he just want to have his hands on her? ;D

"Angelina! That's fantastic!" he said looking into her eyes. He was happy for her, and more than glad to have her in his arms. He sat her on the ground, before, with out really thinking or caring about the consequences, cupping her chin in his hand and pressing his lips to hers.

If you were to be an innocent bystander, you wouldn't have noticed anything but a hott man kissing a sexy girl, who appeared to be older than she actually was. But Andrew knew he should pull away, so he did, turning away from her. "I... uhm... don't know what came over me." he said softly running his fingers though his hair.

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

excuse the obscene
ignore the untrue
depictions we seek
try and get through
many mistakes can't work

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                        Alright, so....Danny was floored for the first time, ever. He realized that he probably shouldn't have done that, to ask her out this way or even at all, expecting some sort of NEVER, I'D RATHER -insert horrible death- HERE FIRST, but nope. In fact, she actually agreed to it. Heh, it definitely shut the boy up, that's for sure. He stared at her blankly, blinking a couple of times in disbelief as the gears slowly began to turn for a moment, before a broad, dorky smile spread across his face. "Really?" He inquired quietly, well, more to himself than anything else.

"WELL FINE. I AM TOTALLY ******** HAPPY ABOUT THAT." He attempted to make it look like he was riled up though, but it was obvious he was pretty stoked, he wasn't going to deny it. xD And talk about throwing the rest of the student body off, they had turned to look to the two of them in complete disbelief. That was something that they definitely didn't see coming.

Somehow, Danny's phone seemed to be unharmed, with the front left pocket that it was in. So at that, he had yanked it out, nothing special. In fact, it was a really old model of a Motorola Razor, but hey, it worked. And at that, he had approached her, one hand wiping muck off of his face as he did so, the other hand pulling it out. "I'm going to need your number, I'll call you later so you can tell me where in the hell you live." He told her calmly with a small grin, going to the NEW CONTACT section of his phone. It was a record breaker, thee first time he actually spoke to her without having any insult or snarky remark to follow. Hell has officially frozen over and the pigs are flying. xD

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she's bullet proof
and believe me you
she's a number thirteen
turn on the power~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                  "I know! Hah! My god, this is amazing!! Angie exclaimed with a laugh. She was too much in the euphoria of the fact that she had been accepted to really take advantage of the fact that she was in his arms like this. A large smile was plastered on her face, slowly going down back to a normal grin. And before she could even really process another thought, it was as if she subconciously already knew how to react to him, her eyes automatically sliding shut as she had kissed him back without even thinking about it.

That's how natural it felt to be like this with him, it felt right to kiss him this way anyway. He just happened to beat her to it before she had. She was very close to putting her arms around his neck again to pull him in closer, but just as the moment came, it had passed as he pulled away. She opened her eyes, blinking in disbelief almost that it even happened, her fingertips against her lips for a moment.

This was pretty much the green light for her, realizing this, Angie grinned. "Well, that's a shame." She moved herself in front of him once more, her index fingers hooking into the belt loops of his jeans and pulling him to her. "Because if you did know what came over you, then I'd be able to let myself react to you the way that I want to." She purred, gently pressing a kiss to the space between his lower lip and his chin, before looking up into his eyes once more with a grin.

User Image

m i t c h ixxxxxxxxx

Mitchi couldn't help it, when he looked at her, that dorky grin across his lips, she smiled back, and had to stop herself from giggling. She couldn't help but find him adorable, even though she still thought he was a big lazy jerk. She wiped more of the mush away from her face before she answered his attempt of sounding angry.

"WELL GOOD!!" she said, her attempt at a frown curling upward. She could feel her "friends'" eyes on her back as she watched him pull out his cell phone. She bit her lower lip softly before she reached into her pocket. Whew, luckily her silver iPhone was basically unharmed, just a spot or two of food on it. She wiped the phone with her finger before she unlocked it, and also created a NEW CONTACT. She reached over, taking his phone and handing him hers. She typed her number on the almost ancient phone, before she saved and closed it.

After they'd exchanged phones back she was going to ask him something, but she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned, seeing Ms. Phillis, a teacher with a beak-line nose, standing there, covered, like them, in food. "Ms. Blair, Mr. Reeves. I know you two are behind this mess, and as punishment. You two are getting a months worth of lunch and after school detention!" She said before Mitch found herself being directed out of the cafeteria.

"You two best get your tails home, this instant. I'll be calling your parents and informing them of this incident." the teacher called pushing the students forward. Mitchi shrugged, and smirked in Danny's direction. "Sure, I'd be happy to leave, just lemme get my purse from my locker," she said as she turned and began walking away.

User Image

Andrew stared down at her, his voice caught in his throat momentarily. Did he hear her right? Of course he did, there was no mistaking the purr of her voice. He cleared his throat, like he was going to say something to the extent of "this won't work", but instead he gave her a sexy smirk. His lips almost instantly went back to hers, his hands going to her shoulders.

Mr. Peters, well he had no intent on breaking away this time, instead he deepened this kiss. His tongue pushed its way into her mouth, sweeping across hers. Oh damn, she was so... intoxicating, like a drug. He could feel him self getting rather... (shall we say hot), and he knew he needed to stop, if only long enough to get her back out to the car.

He forced himself to pull away, and he reached down, grabbing her hand. "C'mon." he said as he lead her out the door. His hand fumbled into his pocket, pulling out his keys so he could unlock the car. He finally managed to get it unlocked and he lead her to the passenger side, before he walked to the driver's side.

He looked over at her, a lustful look in his ocean blue eyes. He reached over to her, cupping her cheek in his hand. "Are you sure about me?" he asked, softly, looking into her warm eyes. He knew he was sure, it was well... obvious(to say the least), but he had to know if she was serious. Oh just shut up and kiss her already!? >D

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

excuse the obscene
ignore the untrue
depictions we seek
try and get through
many mistakes can't work

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                        Heh, screwed up, just ignore this spot~

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she's bullet proof
and believe me you
she's a number thirteen
turn on the power~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

outfit
                                  scent: warm vanilla sugar from bath and body works
                                  __________________________________________________________________

Ohhh-ho-ho. Well needless to say, things weren't exactly the same since that college interview. Not only was it official she was going to New York once she graduated, but damn, she obtained something else without even having the original intention to. She just needed to make sure that Andrew(yes, she knew his first name, she was just being respectful on a teacher-student mutualness...but obviously that had flown out the window. xD) knew that what she felt for him was genuine. She didn't just think of him as the sexy man that he was(and what every other girl at the school felt the need to point out), but of how he respected her, believed in her, and how she just felt more comfortable than anything when she was with him.

The rest of the week was rather interesting. Talk about tension whenever she'd be in his classroom, period. Especially during the hours that she'd be aiding in. She, had self control of course, and had managed to keep herself pre-occupied without thinking too much on wanting to attack him. But friday had neared now, and damnit, today seemed to be way more difficult than the rest. And she let it show, or at least to Andrew. Whenever she had to walk past him for whatever reason when she'd be over in the back with him during her aide classes, she'd let her hand run along his shoulders and such. She'd make sure nobody else was looking, of course.

And as for the moment, it was the period right after lunch, and for once, the junior class was moderately quiet, actually doing their work. So Angie was in the side-desk that was in the back, grading papers, and with permission from Andrew, got the option to write side-notes for writing improvement if she deemed it necessary. But sure enough, that's when the office announced over the speakers.

"Students and faculty, please excuse the interruption, but could all juniors please report to the auditorium for the alcohol/drug awareness seminar, please and thank you."

And sure enough, as they began to pack up their things and go, Angie smirked a bit, biting her lip as she continued to grade. How in the world could her mind stay clean when she knew they'd be alone for the first time in a couple of days?

User Image

m i t c h ixxxxxxxxx

Friday couldn't have came sooner for Mitchi, it was strange, but the girl was actually looking forward to the date between herself and Danny. I know, hard to believe right?! The days dragged on and finally, Friday arrived.

The girl woke up at her normal early time, but waited till her dad and brother left. She sighed once they were gone, and instantly headed for her closet. Danny had told her to dress comfortably, warning her that they were going to be doing a lot of walking. She tapped her chin as she sorted through her clothes, finally picking out a pair of blue jean shorts, a yellow T-shirt with a cute image and a phrase on it, and a pair of brown plaid sneakers.

Minutes later she emerged from the bathroom, freshly showered, make-up applied, and hair dried and straightened down her back. She went back to her room and pulled her shorts on, threading a cute patterned belt through the loops, the buckle in the shape of a peace sign. She pulled the top over her head, adjusting it in places before she looked in the mirror. God she hoped this top wasn't making her 'girls' look to big. (Hey, maybe that'd be a good thing?)

Finally, after telling herself that the top did not -in fact- make her boobs look enormous, Mitchi pulled on a pair of white ankle socks and her shoes. A set of black and bronze bangles were pulled onto her arm, and a brown headband was fixed into her hair. And with one final coat of Vanilla Birthday Cake lipgloss and a spritz of Britney Spears' Curious, the girl deemed herself ready.

After she played the waiting game for seemingly years, she found herself sitting on the couch, her pink Nintendo DSi in hand, when there was a knock on her door. Normally, Mitchi would have freaked out about saving her game, but the girl tensed at the knock, turned the power off and slipped it into a special pocket of her purse.

She stood up, adjusting her outfit a bit before she put on a smile and walked to the door. She reached out, opened it and smiled at... the mailman? Nah kidding, Danny stood on her doorstep. "Hey." she muttered with a slight grin. Mitchi stepped outside, and eyed him up, finally smirking. "Are you going to tell me where we are going now?" she asked, hooking her thumbs in her pockets.

User Image

Andrew, boy he was having hard time keeping his mind off Angelina, especially since she was in not one, but three of his classes. He couldn't keep his eyes off her, and that was bad, because everytime he looked at her, he wanted to ravish her, then and there. But it was more than just lust, she was beautiful inside and out. She was brilliant, talented, and so much more. In his eyes, she had no flaws.

So on this particular Friday, in one of his Junior classes, when an announcement rid him and Angelina of all the students. As the students filed out of the room, he caught the girl's smirk, and he couldn't help but return it. Minutes later the room was empty, and the door closed. It was just the two of them. And now it was time for the fun to begin.

Andrew sat behind his desk, a sexy smirk across his lips. He just stared at her, her long tan legs sticking out from her short skirt, her cleavage, which seemed to call to him, her smoldering eyes, oh it was too much for him to handle. He could feel his body well tighten. His blue eyes focused soly on her, and he didn't give much thought to anything else.

"Angelina, you'd better come over here." he said, crooking his finger at her, and patting his desk. His mouth was curled into a smirk, his eyes teasing. He wanted her lips, her body, her everything.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

excuse the obscene
ignore the untrue
depictions we seek
try and get through
many mistakes can't work

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                        The first thing that had crossed Danny's mind was the fact that it wasn't a parent or sibling answering the door, which was a bit of a relief. Second, the first thing his eyes met were a cartoon sandwitch and hamburger. Sooooo the boobs tended to be the first place that himself and every other strait guy on the planet would look first, sue him. And so because of this, yes, he had immediately caught onto the little joke. "Haha! That's uh, heh, just, I don't know," He let out a chuckle(he was easily amused), finally allowing himself to look over the rest of her. But then again, when was a time where she didn't look good? He just didn't normally voice it. "You look cute." NEVER did he think that sentence would come out of his mouth, especially to her. xD

He smirked when Mitchi asked her question, shaking his head. "Nope, you're just going to have to see when we get there. It'll be kickass though, I swear." And at that, he motioned to the car with one hand, before pulling out the ignition keys and unlocking it. He was just assuming she'd go get in, because he had just opened the door to the driver's side and dipped in, shutting the door. So he wasn't exactly the best at being a gentleman, but would you expect that from him in the first place? I think not.

"Make sure you buckle up." He told her with a mocking smirk, "We don't need you falling out. And don't worry, the door's on childlock." He was just teasing playfully now, not meaning it in a menacing way whatsoever, for once. Such a hypocrite though, because he completely forgot to put his own on, backing out of the driveway and taking off.

"So I have a question," Danny inquired, glancing to her for a moment, before making a turn and getting onto one of the main streets to head downtown towards the shops and the pier area. "Do you like Cold Stone? Like the ice cream place." He slowed as they approached a stop light, looking back over to her with a grin. "As sissy-ish of me it may be, I crave that place sometimes like a mofo, you have no idea." He mused with a small laugh following.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she's bullet proof
and believe me you
she's a number thirteen
turn on the power~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                  Heh, ohhh, it amused her so much, because catching that look on Andrew's face already clarified what was going to happen once everyone was out of the class and the door was shut.

Angie rose an eyebrow at him, smirking mischieviously over her shoulder as he beckoned her over with his finger. She waited for a moment, before rising to stand up, folding her arms as she took a slow, casual strut over to him. She could've just flat out strattled him, but instead, she decided to be one hell of a tease.

She took a seat on the wooden surface of his desk, her hands placed at either sides of her to hold herself up, tauntingly crossing one leg over the other. She tilted her head to the side, allowing a good portion of her hair to cascade over one shoulder. "Is there something I can help you with?" She teased, biting her lower lip as she waited for his answer.

Her eyes watched him right back, just glistening with deviousness. Nah, she knew that Andrew was a good guy, there was much more behind this beside the obvious lust, but hey, this is what happens when it builds up and naughty time is long overdue. xD

User Image

what are the odds of someone seeing us?

m i t c h ixxxxxxxxx

The brunette smiled at Danny's compliment, she was impressed. He was actually being a non-jerk today, wouldn't go so far as to say gentleman though, but she giggled when he climbed into the car leaving her to open the door herself. She didn't mind honestly though, and so she climbed into the passenger seat.

She openly chuckled at Danny's whole seatbelt comment, it wasn't her normal giggle, but a wholehearted laugh. "Yeah, It'd be bad if I fell out huh?" she said as she pulled the belt across her chest, buckling it before he pulled out. She smiled as she wondered where they were headed, but it quickly turned to a nervous frown. What if they ran into someone from school?

She shook her head, there was no chance of that, it was still school hours, everyone else would be in class or something. She hoped so. She snapped out of her thoughts when Danny mentioned Cold Stone. A bright smile crossed her lips, "Are you kidding? That's like my favorite place for ice cream." she said, laughing at his following comment. "I don't think it's sissy-ish." she said turning her attention to the road ahead.

She smiled, again turning to look at him as he drove. She ran her green eyes up from his feet to the very tip of his ebony hair. He was good looking, she knew that, he was also one of those boys Daddy'd disapprove of, which made him all the more attractive. She didn't want to be caught staring, so she quickly reached for the radio, tuning it till she settled on a station that was playing "STARSTRUKK" bu 3OH3!.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces