...That Was There with You and Me...

Dedicated Rogue

-Characters-

Shath1019
-Read The Birth Certificate-

User Image
Legally, my name is Arianna Messinger
But that’s too long, so everyone calls me Arya
I’m eighteen years old, and I’m five feet and six inches tall.
Also, I’m a girl that chases after boys.
And this has been my life so far… Well, before I even get started, my mother died when I was just a child. My dad says she was killed in a car accident, and they ended up having to have a closed casket funeral. When I turned seven years old, my father began talking to me about his business, saying it was for the welfare of our country and family. I didn‘t know what he was talking about… until one day, when I was told to wait outside in the car {When I was ten} I wandered out of it and followed him when he had gone into his work place; a strange flat gray building, restricted from the public and off roads close to the city. When I went in, I wandered about, finding what seemed like a prison, with men, women and teenagers in cages. I also saw people in white lab coats… my father found me, and took me back home only to yell at me for doing what was forbidden, but then told me about his work.
He took people from jails, or people off the streets that were criminals, and took them to his work place where he and other scientists experimented on them to change them into immortal… super-human… vampire things. Since they were criminals, it didn‘t matter, we were serving justice!

So I guess that’s why I’m… A major tomboy, hard headed, stubborn, careless, sometimes foolish. I try to be fair in everything I do. I‘m kind and gentle, unless I don‘t like you, and I‘ll give you hell. Sometimes I‘m quite demanding, and a bit annoying at times, however never selfish.
I have special skills as well… I play the guitar in my free time, that is my hobby, that and drawing. A bit of martial arts… a bit of how to shoot a gun. My father says I should either learn how to defend myself or I should need a body guard. Why on earth would I need a body guard?
I forgot to mention, I love to hang out with my best friend, although my dad will not allow me to go hang out with her too much, because he is paranoid something will happen to me. Oh heaven forbid some boy talks to me. But the stupid thing is he hires men body guards and stuff that hang around me all day. What is the difference?
This song reflects me and my life. {Still trying to find her song}
I am controlled by a voice in the back of my head, named Shath1019

-Read The Birth Certificate-

User Image
Legally, my name is Alexander Harlen But that’s too long, so everyone calls me Alex
I’m nineteen years old, and I’m roughly six foot three inches tall.
Also, I’m a male that chases after girls... and boys.
And this has been my life so far… [******** up. That's the only way to describe what's happened to me. Did you know that there's a secret organization bent on doing experiments on humans...? Yeah, I bet that's shocking. Huh. You probably don't even believe me, do you? Well, guess what. You're going to have to, because I'm one of their experiments.

Sure, I used to be normal. I used to be just a freakin' normal high school student, trying to get through the drama, the pain of life with my friends. Until I was captured, physically abused, and then experimented on. I didn't know what was going on. I was kept in the dark. It was just day after day of pain and suffering...

But I escaped. I don't know what I am anymore. You can't really call me human... Not with the things that I can do. These powers that I have... It's a gift from the Devil, and I plan on using it to my advantage. Yes, though it took me nearly a year - I escaped from the facility when I was eighteen, captured when I was seventeen - to find out that there was salvation after this darkness.

A group, who shall remain nameless at this point in time, has banded together to form a coalition of people against this organization. Just what I needed. And so I've been working with them - with the aide of my Super Human Powers - and I plan on taking those sons-a-bitches down.
So I guess that’s why I’m… practically insane. Yeah, probably. You try living your life the way I have, and we'll see how you end up, okay? I mean, can you blame me if I'm overly cautious? I don't trust anyone anymore, I'm reckless, and I pretty much hate humanity.
I have special skills as well… Lots of them, actually. Though before my little experience, I wasn't all that great at fighting. But now I've been trained, basically. I don't necessarily need weapons, but I do carry some on me at all times. Just in case. And, no, you don't get to know what they are. As for my 'special powers...' Why don't you just wait and see, eh?
I forgot to mention, I hate myself. For letting myself get captured, for letting these things happen to me. I hate that I wasn't strong enough to defend myself... But now. Now, things are different. I don't fear anything anymore, and I'm not too fond of anything - besides blood, and a good drink - either.
This song reflects me and my life. Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
I am controlled by a voice in the back of my head, named Amaranthine Requiem

Dedicated Rogue

XXxJUSTICEUser ImageIGNORANCExXX

...I am Justice...

Arya looked at the driver of the car, that had just pulled up to her two story house, the sun finally leaving the sky. She frowned, unclipping her seatbelt and getting out of the young man’s car without a word, until he spoke up, brown hair falling into his face. “I never thought you would catch me and Tiffany making out…” “I get out of the movie, find my high school friend, excuse myself for one minute to go to the bathroom, and I come out to find you and her making out!? No Josh! It’s over! I hate you!” She yelled, getting out of his car and seeing him shake his head, “You don’t understand, Arya! Tiffany just… kissed me! It wasn’t my fault-” “Don‘t even try to make an excuse… because it looked to me like you were pretty stuck in that kiss. It didn‘t look like you didn‘t want it. And when you saw me standing there, you looked pretty damn guilty, you cheating son of a b***h!” Arya slammed the car door, hearing him excuse himself further, she simply paused, took her heel and kicked back at the black car, leaving a small dent in it before waltzing off into her house, looking annoyed, but not in the least sad about it. She would live. Josh was a loser anyway.
“Arianna… sweetheart. What’s wrong!?” Asked her father as she closed the front door and sat on the couch in the large and open -also very tidy and clean- living room. “I broke up with Josh because I found out he was cheating on me. Oh don‘t worry, I already had some payback… there is no need to kill him. Once his dad figures out that his borrowed car has a large dent in it, he‘ll be so grounded he would wish he was dead.” She sighed, holding her hand to her forehead and thinking about how immature she was. He deserved it, but… normally she found herself more mature. She shrugged it off.
“Arianna, I have to go on an urgent business trip. Tonight. I‘m already packed up.” Arianna’s gray eyes light up, and roses returned to her cheeks. “Dad, I can pack quickly, and-” He shook his head, and she simply fell silent. “I have to do this alone. It‘s very top secrete. As in, if even you knew about it, they would have to kill you.” Arya sighed, “I already know about the experiments, dad.” He smiled, “It‘s just best if you stay here, safe. I‘ll be back in two days, and I‘ll call you when I get chances, alright?” She smiled, hugging his neck and kissed his cheek. “Okay, daddy. I love you. Please be careful, okay?” She said.
After a few more goodbyes, her father had left in his business suit and holding a large black briefcase. Arya watched as the car faded into the distance, the only thing visible now were headlights and the red tail lights. Once he was gone she went back inside after locking the door and going up to her room on the second story, putting in an old horror movie, Frankenstein, and popped some popcorn, sitting on her poofy bed after getting into some comfy pajamas, very short red gym shorts with a white pinstripe down the sides, and a tight black tank top that made a V cut, making her bosom ever more pronounced. Sitting down and watching the movie, she ate popcorn while paining her toenails a lime green color. She might be a tomboy… but today, after all the drama, even a tomboy needs some girl time. And sadly mother nature was knocking at her door tonight, as she had just noticed in the bathroom. Could tonight get any worse?
‘. . .Mew~?’ A small, fluffy white kitten jumped on the bed and rubbed against Arya’s back, leaving some white hair on her black shirt. The young woman smiled sweetly and giggled. “Hi there, Fidget.”

((Whew, that was long.))

Out of sight, out of mind.
Out of time to decide.
Do we run? Should I hide?
For the rest of my life...?
Thirty minutes to whisper your name.
Thirty minutes to shelter the blame.
Thirty minutes of bliss, thirty lies.
Thirty minutes to finally decide...

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

It had been one hell of a night. Doing what Alexander Harlen did wasn't something that a normal human being could do. Oh, no. Not at all. Sure, people say that with an adrenaline rush you can lift up cars to save loved ones, run super fast to save a helpless, idiotic girl from getting crushed by a van... Even though you knew that if you saved her, there would be three horrible sequels, you did it anyway. And now you regret it, right?

Well, Alex - as he's gone by since the day he was born. Seriously - doesn't do little, petty things like that. No. He lets the loved ones die, lets the stupid girl get crushed. Why? Because he knows that people like them did those things to him... Those awful, unspeakable things. But, even though it pained him to think about it, he still did. The memories of his days in the Organization were still fresh in his mind.

And what good luck that was for his current employers, those against the Organization. Too bad for them that he didn't trust them either. What reason did he have to? None, that's right. So, even though he worked for them, he still didn't trust them. Yes, they said they were trying to help him, but did he care? Not at all.

Currently, his employers were moving too slowly for his liking. He didn't think that sending him on pointless little errands - or, what they called, Spy Missions. Yeah, imaginative, huh? - were doing them any good. They needed to go straight to the heart of the matter. And so, for him and all the other Human Experiments - also another unimaginative name - that's exactly what he was going to do.

Now, I know you're wondering how he plans on doing such a thing. So, let me lay it out flat for you, okay? Three simple steps is all this Grand Plan requires. One: locate and kidnap the President's daughter. Two: keep said daughter hostage until the President returns from his very convenient business trip. And three: negotiations. Oh, how fun were those going to be!

Of course, his current employers had no idea of his wicked little plan, and he had no intentions of telling them. They'd only say that it was forbidden, and blah, blah, shut the ******** up, blah. He rolled his eyes as he took a nice, deep drag from his cigarette before dropping it in the fresh green grass and stomping it out with his boot.

After hours upon hours of waiting silently - not that it was a big deal for him - the man was leaving and his daughter was home alone. Talk about a jackpot. He waited around in the silence after she'd gone up to her room and her father had left - the scene with Josh making him honestly almost blow his cover - before he walked up to the door, jiggling the handle. What a good girl. She locked her doors.

Too bad for her that he didn't actually need to open the door to get in the house. One of the perks of being experimented on, he supposed. With a wry grin, he closed his eyes, concentrated, and within moments, all that had been Alexander Harlen was no more, but in his place was a fine mist, sparkling like crystals. And that mist began to move, bend, thrust into the keyhole, move around inside the door, and burst forth into the house.

In the blink of an eye, Mr. Harlen was once again standing there, himself, human... Well, as much of a human as he could claim to be now. He shook his head, pushing blonde bangs from in front of dark, black eyes as he walked towards the stairs. Huh. And he thought this place would be full of slaves. Looked pretty normal for a killer.

With a light shrug, he pulled the red hood down, brushing fingers through his hair, and once again pushing bangs away from his eyes. As he walked - read: glided - up the stairs, he ran one long, thin finger down the burn scar that ran from his left eye, all the way down to his left hip. Yeah, one hell of a scar. And it had been one hell of a fire, too.

Alex soon found himself at the girl's door, sounds of black and white horror movie music coming from beyond the wood. Now, now, what should he do? Burst in and make a scene? No... She probably had some skill... And he didn't exactly want to hurt her. Not yet anyway. That would come in due time. In due time...

With that thought in mind, he once again closed his eyes, and soon enough, he was in the girl's room, right behind her as she sat, painting her toenails a garish lime green, eating popcorn, and watching Frankenstein. After a few moments of staring at her, wondering if she knew the horrid things her father did, he pulled out a rag from his back pocket, a bottle from the inside pocket of his jacket, poured the liquid on the cloth, dropped the bottle, and pressed the cloth to the girl's nose.

Ah... Chloroform sure did have its advantages. Yeah, saved him from having to use his wigged out powers to knock her a** out. He hoped it worked. Sometimes... It didn't. He didn't let up, though, keeping the rag pressed to the girl's nose.

((Phew. That was long... And damn it! I forgot about the cat. Stupid Fidget.))

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

((Lol stupid Fidget. And your post was amazing!))

The young blond girl was completely oblivious to the trespasser whom had gone into her home, still painting her toenails and watching the black and white movie. Really, this movie was an epic thriller, she never cared how crappy the CGI was… but what beats an insane mastermind guy who experimented on corpses and made his own human? It reminded her of her father a bit, although he was not insane, he did it because it was serving justice for the stalkers, the criminals, the traitors… they deserved it, so that a cure could be found for a killing cancer.
That was what her father told her, anyway. She didn’t know the truth. Or maybe, ignorance is bliss.
A strand of hair fell into her eyes, and she was just getting done with her last toe, smiled slightly and about to put a second coat on her other foot, not hearing or seeing the young man behind her, minding his own business, and pouring liquid into a cloth. The kitten, Fidget, was already asleep beside her, not noticing him either, which was perfect for him, since it never gave away his position.
Arya’s favorite part of the movie was on now, and with her free hand was reaching for some popcorn, before feeling a rag push against her nose. The first reaction was to let off a loud scream, and as she did so, a crack of thunder arose from the TV.

“It’s alive! IT’S ALIVEEEE! BWHAHAHA!”

Her scream died off, and she took the persons hand, trying to shove it away.
What did Sensei Takeshi tell her in that stupid martial arts class!? How could you throw someone off of you!? Gah! Arya dropped the nail polish glass container, listening as it fell to the ground and broke, the lime green contents spattering and spilling everywhere. “Help!” Like anyone would help her. She didn’t have any close neighbors, and she was totally alone. Fidget yowled, and jumped off the bed with a hiss, darting away, and Arya suddenly recalled what Sensei Takeshi said only yesterday:

“Don‘t forget to come next week and learn how to throw your captors off of you! I‘ll see you later, Miss Messinger!”

“NO!!!” Takeshi you failure!
Arya had to do something, and before she blacked out. She could already feel her mind go into fog, whether or not she was breathing in the s**t or not. She took back both of her elbows quickly, and shoved them back as hard as she could with a loud ‘Yah!’. Hopefully she would hit them… she prayed she would.

Out of time to decide.

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Damn it. This was taking a lot longer than it normally should. And this b***h just got green nail polish on his brand new, incredibly expensive boots! Oh, she was going to pay for that one. Not that he was into fashion, but this was his first pair of highly expensive anything in his nineteen years of existence. He pushed the rag down with a bit more force, jumping slightly as the girl - whom he just remembered having the name of Arianna - thrust her elbow backwards with a quiet, "Yah!"

Yeah, what was that supposed to do? Did she honestly think she could hope to battle one of her father's experiments with some chloroform pushed against her face? Obviously this girl wasn't the brightest Crayon in the box. His reflexes were too trained, too acute for her to be able to hit him so easily. And even if she had managed to hit him, it wouldn't have done much. Not with this "new and improved" body of his. He was no longer a mere flesh and blood human.

But damn, this was taking forever. With a sigh, he discarded the rag and knelt on the bed, putting one of his hands over her mouth, the other tangling in fine, blonde hair. He tugged at her hair slightly, yanking her head back just enough so she could see him. What was the point of keeping his identity secret? It's not as if she would know who he was.

"You should learn defeat, Arianna. You're not getting away from me. And you can thank your father for that one," he said, his voice quiet and dark. He was half tempted to just break the girl's neck, but where in the hell would that get him? Um, nowhere, exactly. He grinned, keeping his hand glued over her mouth, his fingers entangled in her hair. "Now, are you going to be a good girl and let me kidnap you, or do I have to take you by force?"

Sure, his mother always told him not to play with his food, but she said nothing about playing with his potential victims.

((Really? Aw, thanks. They will probably be much shorter from now on, though... And your posts are really good, too!))

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

A mere second after she thrust her elbows backwards, she didn't have and reply of a yelp, a flinch, a drawback... nothing. She couldn't even tell if she had hit them or not, seeing as her mind was becoming foggy now, and her lungs were about to explode from both the chemicals and from the lack of air since she was holding her breath. But a moment later, they took the rag from her nose, and she began to have a loud coughing fit, gasping in air and allowing her eyes to loll slightly, the scene around her blurring, and the TV no more than putting background noice into the room.
When the person had put their hand over her mouth, she was still coughing, but huffed, her hands curling into fists weakly, and yelping when they tugged on her hair, pulling out a few strands in the process. "Moush!" She said, meaning for it to come out as 'ouch' but the hand muffled her. Arya frowned deeply, her eyebrows furrowing.
She then looked into the face of the person. It was a young man. A... man... Oh God... no... the girl could almost feel tears p***k in her eyes. He was... going to rape her, wasn't he? She could honestly start to weep now, but know that would only be a sign of weakness... She didn't want to look weak to anybody, much less an enemy. So insteed she simply clenched her jaw, listening to his blurry words closely.
He knew her name? Why did he know her name!? Maybe he saw it on her posters or something...? Maybe he was a stalker?
What!? Learn defeat?! Never! If he thought she would just let him take her, he was the most stupid, murdering-rapist-robbing-punk she had ever know! He could just sign himself up to be experimented on, huh! Coming into her home like he owned it. How did he even get in without a sound...? Whatever, that didn't matter now, her virginity and her life mattered, nothing more.
She gave him a pissy look, narrowing her gray eyes and panting, frowning from under his hand and not able to keep in a chill that went down her spine when he spoke.... his voice... so scary.

After he spoke and smiled at her, she simply smirked lightly from under his hand, "If you think I'm going to be a 'good girl' and just allow you to kidnap me," (Just like how Princess Peach allows Bowser to kidnap her every single ********' time!) "You are sorely mistaken!" Not a fraction of a second later, she opened her mouth and bit down hard on his hand, growling and looking disgusted she was bitting him. Ew, what had he been touching earlier? He probably has not washed his hands since four bathroom times ago.... ugh.

((Yup! ^^ And thanks! Yeah, my posts get a bit shorter as well lol.))

Out of time to decide.

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

So, she was going to be a challenge, huh? Or, at least, that was what she was putting on. Was she really yelling at him? Oh, yeah, now she was biting him. What exactly was that meant to accomplish? His skin wasn't really... Well, after everything he'd been through, he could hardly feel pain anymore... But, this would be fun, so he yelped, pulling his hand away and began waving it through the air.

"You bit me, you little b***h. You bit me!" he yelled indignantly. Not that he was actually angry. Well, he was angry, he was always angry these days, but he wasn't angry because of her. Though... If he wanted to get technical, he was angry because of her. But, seeing as he didn't feel like explaining everything to himself, he merely shut that train of thought down.

He then stopped waving his hand through the air and smiled at her, letting his hand fall to his side. "Oh, come on. Did you really think that hurt?" he asked, glancing at the television. Man, what a racket. He didn't even like Frankenstein. So, with a flick of his wrist, the television screen cracked and the sound began to die away with the picture. "Much better. Now..." He crossed his arms and in a flash he was standing in front of her door.

Didn't want her getting away, now did he? "If you think I'm going to let you get away, you've got another thing coming. I'll make your father pay for what he did. Unfortunately for you, that means I've got to take you with me." Aw. What a nice guy! He was explaining his reasons for being there. What? He may have been a spy, but he'd never actually kidnapped a person before. So excuse him for doing things a little differently.

"I'm surprised that the chloroform didn't knock you out. But, then again, you are his daughter, so I shouldn't be too surprised." He shrugged, shaking his head. "Now, I'll let you pack up a few things if you want, but then we really need to go." By this time, he was seriously just kidding. He didn't care if she had anything or not. If she tried to run, he'd knock her out. If she just sat there, he'd knock her out. If she went with him willingly... He'd knock her out.

What? He didn't trust her!

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

((Sorry the reply came so late! I was coming back to it after I ate but then my Bestie friend called me and we were trying to write a song about a time warp. Lol.))

When he took his hand away and waved it, ranting for a moment, and calling her a b***h, she smiled, finding some pleasure in fighting back, but then, he seemed... not unamused that she had bitten him, and acted like it had never happened... it... it didn't work? What was he? She had never known for an experiment to escape! Oh s**t. And now her gun was where, huh? In her dad's room. Allllll the way down the hall.
As the TV cracked, she allowed her eyes to drift to it with wide eyes. Yes. He was an experiment. And he was probably this insane kidnapper freak rapsist that her father tried to put to justice. Arya frowned, pushing herself off of the bed and wobbling dizzily, taking his words and letting them go through her mind, cursing herself from being so... dizzy... and tired... and slow...
Damn that chemical!

He wanted to kidnap her so her father could pay for what he did. Insane. Mad. If he thought he could get away with this he really was a dolt! This just was not her day. And he was in front of her door! She didn't have any way to get away. It was her door, or...
Arya made a quick backward glance to the window. She was on the second story! But... he was going to kill her! Would she...? No, jumping out the window was worthless. She felt one single tear well up inside of her right eye. She shook her head, looking at him and taking a step back, looking to her dresser and taking the first object she saw; an unlit candle that smelled like roses. She took it and threw it at him, a pitiful attempt to hurt him, and screamed at the very top of her lungs: "GO AWAY!" And dived quickly for her cell phone on the bed, dialed 911 and hit the call button as she dropped to the floor and began trying to crawl under her bed, convulsing in fear. What a pathetic attempt, but an attempt nevertheless.

Out of time to decide.

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Was she serious? A candle. Uh-huh. That was her attempt at trying to get him out of her house? Then there was the phone thing. Ugh, the police. But, too bad she actually had to talk to them before they came. And he wasn't about to let that happen. He held up his hand and caught the candle, easily crushing it between his fingers. Yes, the glass did cut into his skin and dark, red droplets of blood fell to the floor as he stepped over to the bed. He grabbed the retreating form of the girl by her ankle and yanked her out from under the bed, letting her ankle go so he could grab ahold of her wrist.

In an instant, he took the phone from her and he, too, crushed that. "Oh, poor little Arianna. Not even the police can help you now. No, no..." He grinned before yanking her to her feet by her wrist, turning her around and pulling that arm behind her. He took hold of her hair again and pulled it back, leaning down to whisper in her ear, "If you struggle, you're only going to get hurt."

Ah, but he knew she wouldn't listen. So, with a sigh, he pulled back and with his free hand, he jabbed her neck. It kind of reminded him of the move Lucy Lawless used when she was Xena: Warrior Princes... Only this didn't kill someone, only rendered their bodies completely numb. Sure, they would still be conscious, but they wouldn't really be able to do anything.

"How does it feel to lose all sense of being?" he asked, letting her wrist go. Any moment now, she would fall to the floor and then he could take her away. Yes, this was going to work out perfect. He would definitely pay.

((That reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. "Let's do the Time Warp again! It's just a jump to the left! And then a step to the riiiight! Put your hands on your hips!" Ah... Good song. And don't worry about it. I should go to bed sometime soon, though... Damn school.))

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

'Answer! Answer! Damn you answer!'
But it only buzzed, vexing her with no answer. What the hell? 911 was supposed to save you! In the movies it rings once and a friendly and calm voice answers with '911 how can we serve you?'. But no! No! Movies suck!
Arya growled, only to be cut off, letting out a cry as he grabbed her ankle and dragged her away, and grabbed her wrist and crushed the phone. Crushing her hopes along with it.
'I'm doomed. ******** you, Sensei Takeshi!' Well, she had to blame someone. And not herself.
Looking up at him in near horror, she shook her head slightly, studdering and not able to keep back the sudden tear that overflowed and ran down her face. Arya yelped once more as he took her hair back again, wishing he would stop pulling it out... that really hurt, and her arm was twisted behind her, dislocating it with a pop. She fought back a sob at it, but soon felt his voice jab at her, as well as his hand in her neck, making her yell, cutting it off with a groan, wincing and falling totally limp, hardly able to feel him nearly rip her arm out when she went limp, and was then splattering on the floor at his feet. She panted a few times, her eyes wide with shock, and not able to even say anything, let alone breathe.

This... this was not happening! It... must be a bad dream. But you don't feel pain like this in a dream. How badly she wished to tell him he would not get away with it! She wanted to tell him she would kill him...
But her eyes fluttered now, and her breathing was weak and fluttering likewise. The scene around her started to blur even, and she wished she could just wake up about now. "Daddy..." Was her last word uttered before blacking out.

((Lol never heard that song.
Gar, stupid school indeed. And you can take Arya where ever, just tell me where she can wake up at so I know where she is.))

Out of time to decide.

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Great. Not only was she unconscious, but she was wounded as well. Alex just had the worst luck, didn't he? He sighed heavily, leaning down and scooping up the girl in his arms. It really hadn't been his intention to hurt her. Not yet anyway. The pain would come in time. You see, even though he was all dark and hated humanity, he was actually a pretty decent guy. Sure, he might kill you if you look at him wrong, but that didn't mean he didn't also have a heart. At least, he still thought he had a heart, unless those bastards took that from him, too.

With a dry laugh and a grin, he hopped out of the window, landing with a thud on the ground beneath him. His boots left a pretty big imprint in the soft grass as he walked away, the girl in his arms. Even when they discovered her missing, they wouldn't be able to trace him. He was, well, untraceable. And the President only had himself to thank for that.

His grin remained on his lips as he took a deep breath and began running. He was going to take her back to the place the Coalition had given him against the Organization. Yes, that would work nicely. And so, Alex ran, and it took him practically all night to get there, but once he was, he flung the girl over his shoulder, pulled out his key card and slid it on the door.

It opened and the Guard inside merely gave him a look, not recognizing the girl, before Alex was off to the upstairs, again sliding his key card on number 4105. His apartment. Classy, huh? Once inside, he laid the girl down on the couch before going back to lock the door. This place was nearly inescapable, and soundproof, too! Convenient, no?

After taking a swig of water - yes, water. He was still underage! Ha-ha - he walked back to Arya and knelt in front of her. After popping his neck, and his knuckles, he set to work. Closing his eyes and concentrating was the easiest part. The hard part was trying to heal the girl without waking her up. Dislocated shoulders were ******** painful, he knew.

But he managed it, and that was the only thing he was going to do for her. He couldn't have her whining about her shoulder the whole time, it would only give him a headache. And with that accomplished, he walked to his room and slammed the door, leaving her on the couch. Now he could sleep, and he didn't have to worry about her escaping. There were no windows, and the only exit was the front door.

And it was locked. The only way to open it was with his key card, which he kept on his person, twenty four seven.

((Okay, I tired... She can wake up whenever. ^^ I don't really know where to go from here, so we're gonna be winging it from here onward! Yay. Okay. G'night.))

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

((Lol okay! Night! I need sleep as well anyway. Long day, lots of action and hyperness.))

Arya would be out of it for a long time. She was totally limp and helpless in his arms as he ran with her, her smooth, hardly tanned long legs dangling the whole time, and her eyes shut softly, looking very angelic.
In her long rest, she didn't have dreams. Only a sound or two echoed through her head. Mostly the chilling and sinister voice of the young man, haunting her deep slumber, and making it a horrid rest she could not even wake from, although she begged herself to wake up, she was trapped in the darkness.

Hours and hours later, probably at about eight o' clock in the morning, pain woke her up. A throbbing pain in her shoulder, and her aching scalp. Without opening her eyes, she began to think.

'I probably felll off of my bed during my sleep.... I mean... he wasn't real. That didn't happen. It was just a ******** up nightmare, that's all. But this is a really uncomfortable bed I have. My bed is soft and fluffy with pillows, stuffed animals, a kitten...'

She mummered softly, opening her eyes quickly and looking around in shock. This was not her room. This was not her living room. This was not her house. This was not her friends house.
That was not a dream.
She shook her head softly, bitting her lip for a moment, not able to breath. Or scream. Maybe he was not awake yet. She felt tears in her eyes, and she quickly blinked them away. Look! A door! A small and weak smile came to her lips, pushing herself off the couch with a soft groan, ignoring the pain and tip toeing (With her lime green toenails) and went to the door with a sly and cunning smile. "Well, ya b*****d, ya never got it through your thick skull that there was a door in your house, huh, bubba? Hehehe such a ********' moron!" She said softly to herself with a weary chuckle as she turned the doorknob. And.... hell it didn't turn. She hummed, trying to turn it again. Nope.
"That's...." There was no lock. Only somewhere a card could go into. A card... She had to look for a card.
Arya frowned, her thin, golden eyebrow arching. Tip toeing through the room again, she could not find a card.

Looking very pissed, she then looked for a window. No window!? What was he!? A vampire!? Gah!

She then turned to the door, popping her knuckles, keeping in a scream at how sore her arm was, and ran at the door, kicking it. What was that supposed to do!? No dent. Nothing. Maybe someone would hear her?

She tried then to scream, not knowing that it was soundproof. He would wake up and find her, but this was her only hope. She sucked in a breath and began punching the door. "HELP ME THIS INSANE MAN IS KEEPING ME HERE PLEASE HELP ME HE'S GOING TO KILL ME I COMMAND YOU LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GOOOOOOOO! FUUUUUCK! OPEN THE DOOR" Arya only stopped punching the door when feeling the skin in her white knuckles bead up in blood. "Ow...." Arya whimpered, feeling like s**t.

Out of time to decide.

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

((I'm sorry it took me so long to reply! Rawr. School, you know? I probably won't be able to reply much during the week, only because of College. Though we don't have classes this Wednesday! I'm so excited. Yay!))

Sleep. It was peaceful, it was nice. Especially when you know you've accomplished something, and so your sleep is dreamless. One of those complete, dark sleeps, you know? Where you do nothing but... Sleep. Well, until, that is, until you here something along the lines of, "Help me! This insane man is keeping me in here! Please help me! He's going to kill me! I command you let me go! Let me go! Let me go! [********]! Open the door!" Then sleep kind of... Fades away and you're left feeling incredibly exhausted because you were only in that blissful unconscious world for a few hours.

And that was how Alexander Harlen woke up. He sat up in his bed, groggy and confused, like he was whenever he woke up. It was just him, regardless of his inhuman powers, he was still a nineteen year old boy. So getting woken up be a screeching eighteen year old girl - who just happened to be the daughter of your worst enemy - did not a happy Alex make. In fact, it put him in a bad mood first thing in the morning.

Luckily for him, the room was soundproof, so no one would hear her cries for help. And even if they had, it wasn't like they'd do anything to help her. She was his prisoner, that meant he got dibs. Of course, he should probably tell the President of the Coalition, but... At the moment, he didn't give two flying ******** about any of them.

He pulled himself from his bed, flicking on a light as he did so, before stretching. He'd let her freak out for a bit more now that he was awake. He yawned as he scratched his head, blinking the sleep from his eyes. Ugh. Mornings, he hated them. They needed to just... Go away. Alex knew that he should probably get dressed before gallivanting out into the other room, but he didn't much feel like it.

And hey, he was wearing sweatpants, just no shoes or a shirt. Well, he didn't have to look scary all the time, did he? Besides, since these sweats rode low on his hips, the girl could have a damn good look at his scar. Maybe it would give her a sense of what her father was really doing... But she probably wouldn't care.

So with another sigh, Alex walked out into the living room, leaned against the wall, and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the couch. A little pissy this morning, aren't we? Jesus, woman, some people were trying to sleep," he said, yawning again.

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

((It's okay, I had stuff to do. And yeah, it's all cool ^^. I can't wait till Wednesday, then!))

She held her hands together, hissing at how badly it stung, and waited for someone to hear her, anser her pleas. But no one came, and by this time, the young man was awake and talking to her. Her face wipped around to face him, her tangled blond hair flying around and her bloodshot gray eyes giving him a 'drop dead' glare. Arya took a few deep breaths, in through her nose and out her mouth {Or is it the other way around?} to calm herself, before snapping at him.

"Well if you had not kidnapped me in the first place, I wouldn't be here and I would have not woken you up! But no! You kidnapped me, and guess what? I'm your problem now! You're just going to have to deal with it, so shut the ******** up!" She barked, putting her hands on her hips, her lips pursed.

Well, he must have just woken up. And she got some pleasure from pissing him off. Like she said, she was his problem now. Unless her would kill her now.
She swallowed, a soft 'gulp' before cold sweat beaded up over her eyebrows. Ohhh... didn't think of that. Crap.
Without much though, Arya allowed her gaze to shift slightly, looking him over. Well not in that way. Looking at who captured you so when and if you escape you can tell the police what he looked like and stuff.
He was tall, with blond hair, and dark eyes... and what made it easy to pick him out from a crowd was...
Her eyes widened slightly, the long scar that went from his face all the way down to his hip. 'And how in God's name did he get that? Probably by some suicide mission he went on to bomb a building... freakin' insane criminal...' Arya thought, wanting to roll her eyes.

Mmm... but nice body.
'Oh...' She honestly felt like giving herself a b***h slap across the face. She should not be thinking about that. Not to a guy that's an a*****e and kidnaps you! No! . . . . Uhhh...
A streak of sweat rolled down her face. ". . ." It was during her slight silence that her stomach growled slightly, making her turn a crimson red in the face and look down.
Damnit you stupid failure of a stomach. It was life or death now, not pie or cake. Shut the hell up.

Out of time to decide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff