Welcome to Gaia! ::

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Alex looked the girl up and down, ignoring her icy tone. Well, what? It was to be expected, right? She'd been kidnapped, he was a stranger, and oh... That's right. He was a stranger. He wasn't used to that. He was used to people knowing him, not being frightened. But... That was a long time ago, back in his high school years. He was a Rogue now, an outcast... Shunned by society... Well, sort of. For the most part, he didn't really do anything with society because he was... Eh, let's not get into that, okay? Okay.

So, this girl. Blond hair, defiant grey eyes, slender body, yet he could sense lean muscles lying just under the skin. Hey, he was a nineteen year old boy first, and foremost, and so he liked to look at a pretty lady. Gotta problem with that? Well, too ******** bad. Nobody cares about you. A smirk graced his lips when her eyes widened, running down the length of his scar. Yes, yes, look at it. Be horrified by it. Your father did this to me.

But then he heard her stomach growl, and that didn't little voice inside his head - called his "******** Conscience" - began screaming at him. You can't let her die, Alex! Feed her! Be nice, damn it! Ugh. Stupid voice. If he could crawl inside his own head and rip it out, he would have done it ages ago.

So, with a heavy sigh, he let his hands fall to his sides and walked past her into the kitchen. Yes, just like an ordinary person, he ate too. Why is that so shocking? He looked over his shoulder at her, pushing blonde hair behind his ears. "Since your my problem now, do I might as well feed you. You're going to be here for a long time."

Ugh, and she better not wake him up like this every day, else they'd have some problems... And she would be a lot less comfortable than he was going to let her be. "And stop sneering at me. I may have kidnapped you, but I don't plan on raping or murdering you. You're not that attractive," he said with a snicker before opening the refrigerator.

What? Just because he wasn't technically a human anymore didn't mean he didn't retain some of those human qualities. Dip. Yes, you heard me, I called you a dip. Deal with it.

((Ah! Sorry it's so short! I'm sitting in my Biology class right now. *Looks around suspiciously* I got an eighty six on my test! Woot. Anyway. Sorry it's so short, again. My computer's about to die, and I'm sad. So... I'll try to post again some time today. If you post, that is. Ha-ha. Okay. I hope I'm doing okay. I know he's not the "ruthless-murdering-rapist-douche-bag" your girl seems to think of him... But Alex writes himself! I'm sorry! I fail. Okay... Gotta go now. See you!))

Dedicated Rogue

XXxJUSTICEUser ImageIGNORANCExXX

...I am Justice...

Arya looked down, feeling the streak of sweat roll down her cheek, then linger on her jaw for a moment before dripping off onto her exposed collar bone. The girl blinked, bitting the inside of her lip and twitching a bit where she stood, feeling him look at her for a while until he mentioned that he might as well feed her.

Be here for a 'long time', eh? She scoffed loud enough for him to hear her, looking up with a fiery spark in her eyes. Be here for a long time. Uh huh. Yeah. Right. She would soon change that... she just needed the key. Once she got the key, where ever it was, she would unlock the door. And when she unlocked the door she would run like hell and get someone to pay attention to her long enough to protect her, and give her a call to first off, the police, and then her father.

Her father. He would kill that freak. That boy would wish he were dead for even looking at her. A smirk twitched on her lips before ebbing away and tip toeing after him, watching him go into the kitchen. What would he fix her to eat, anyway? Now she didn't even feel like eating it. But her stomach claimed something else, with a long 'grrrrahhhhhhgle.... must eat.... stupid skinny girl'.

Which reminded her. Poor Fidget would starve and die of thirst! The kitten would not even have a clean litter box! He would crap everywhere and try and eat the goldfish from the fish tank! Nooooo don't eat the white goldfish! He was too cute!
'Okay, I'm trapped here, my tactics to escape are crappy and slim to none, it's life or death, and... I'm thinking about my kitten and my retarded goldfish, Houdini!? I'm stupid.'
She looked at the bright side. He said he wouldn't rape or murder her. But that still left her with being tortured, sold, or anything... but she still didn't trust him, after all, who would trust their captors? No one. Don't blame Arya.

Arya sighed softly, looking into the kitchen and crossing her arms tightly, feeling alienated somehow, and a bit violated.
"...Well... if I'm not worth a ********, or a kill, what am I doing here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and huffing, looking to the side and looking like a mad little kitty cat that someone splashed with cold water. If she had a tail it would be poofed up.

((It's not that bad ^^ Don't worry. And yes your doing very good ^.^ I have plans for later we can talk about in a PM if you like, so this doesn't die. And no! You don't fail! You're very good at Role Playing, and I greatly enjoy reading your awesome exciting posts!))

Out of sight, out of mind.
Out of time to decide.
Do we run? Should I hide?
For the rest of my life...?
Thirty minutes to whisper your name.
Thirty minutes to shelter the blame.
Thirty minutes of bliss, thirty lies.
Thirty minutes to finally decide...

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Oh-ho. The girl had a mouth on her, didn't she? Although, Alex really should have realized that by now. What, with being woken up by Ayra screaming profanities in her living room and all. He should have expected as much, right? Right. He ignored her for the time being, however, not really caring that she was pissed. There was no way out of that room, and he was basically immune to pain.

Okay, so he wasn't immune because that would be nuts, but after all the experiments that had been done on him, his threshold for pain had gone way up. And Arianna only had her lovely father to thank for that. Not that she knew who he was or what had happened to him, of course. But... Whatever. Now wasn't the time.

He shuffled through the things in the fridge, aware that she was hungry by the noises her stomach was making, even if she refused to believe that small fact. Eh... He could let her starve. Actually, as he pulled out some broccoli - yes, broccoli. Delicious - he realized he hadn't really thought of what he was going to do with her.

"I don't need to tell you my reasons for kidnapping you. If I did, I wouldn't be a very good cat burglar, would I?" he asked with a dry laugh as he munched down on some of that wonderful green stuff. Not that he was a good kidnapper anyway. That's not why the Coalition hired him. He was an excellent Intelligence Agent. He was great at gathering information. And... That was about it.

"I can tell you, however, that you won't be getting out of here, so wipe that grin off of your lips." Not that she was still grinning, or anything. "There's only one key to that door, and only I know where it is." At this point, he was grinning. Yes. It would be damn near impossible for her to try and escape. He jumped up on the counter, still shirtless and in his sweats, still with disheveled hair, eating his broccoli.

He smiled at her. "Go ahead and help yourself to anything you want... Anything edible," he added as an afterthought. Then he proceeded to ignore her.

((Oo. Ideas. I like ideas! Tell me, tell me! And... Your posts are really, really good. You're kickin' my butt. Lol.))

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

Arya watched him closely as he shuffled through the fridge, her gray eyes following every single movement he made, looking quite like a cat; wary, still and mysterious. And one thing Arya needed to think about -and her stomach was telling her this- 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Until after you're fed, at least'.

The young woman was able to catch a slight glance at the food he had pulled out, very surprised when he started eating it, and was tempted to tackle him to get the tasty broccoli... yum. Her stomach only let off another loud rumble. Broccoli was good. If not her favorite food. You could put it in salad, pasta, soup, ranch dressing, steam it, fry it, bake it, grill it, eat it raw. Hell you could do anything with that stuff. Really.

When the young man didn't bother to tell her why he had kidnapped her, it only put Arya into an even more foul mood, her eyes narrowing as she blinked a few times, giving him another trademark Arya 'drop dead' stare. Why couldn't he just tell her? It made her want to kill him.

Oh holy Lord! They were in the kitchen! What was in kitchens!? Pots! Pans! Cast Iron skillets! And.... drum roll please, knives. Yes, knives! If she could only get her hands on one. Just one! Her heart quickened a pace as she calmly allowed her eyes to scan the room, without looking strange, and then relized she was over-scanning the area. He would notice unless she shifted her gaze. Arya looked up at him, innocently, and nodded at what he said about food.

She could almost safely say with all of this going on she wasn't hungry anymore, but then on cue her stomach roared again, and if she wanted any hope of escape she would have to eat to stay healthy. With a small annoyed sound in her throat she walked over to the fridge and looked around, grabbing the nearest thing. It happened to be a bag of carrots. It didn't bother her. She liked carrots.

Looking up at him as she started to try and pry the plastic open, she grunted as it pulled apart with a squeal from pressure and then looked into the bag before simply plopping down on the floor on the other side of the kitchen that he was by.

She took a single carrot, giving it a look and wolfed it down quickly, only to choke on it a moment later and dry swallow. Not a good idea. Slow down. Chew.
After eating for a moment and swallowing she looked back up at him, "I bet I can find that key." she claimed, smirking and taking another bite, looking quite bitchy.

((Hmmmm my idea. Well, Arya later on could escape, and leave him to chace her around, and she ends up like, somewhere she think she is safe until he captures her all over again... uh... but mostly, my main idea, when they start to like each other, is that her dad takes her and tries experimenting on her when she claims she hates him, and Alex has to get her back... blah. And the Arya meets her mom, which Arya was told by her father that she was killed in a car accident.))

Out of time to decide.

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Alex continued to ignore the girl, thinking as he nibbled happily on his broccoli. Yes, he wasn't the most deviant kidnappers out there. He could keep her locked up, chained to a wall, only give her bread and water, or not feed her at all. But what would be the point of that? He needed her healthy, else negotiations wouldn't quite go as well as he'd hoped. So, yeah, he let her eat from his fridge. Was it really so surprising? He was nineteen, for Heaven's sake. He was an Intelligence gatherer, not some pro-kidnapper.

He finally looked down at her when he heard her speak, though it took him a moment to process what she'd said. Huh. She really was bent on escaping wasn't she? He was silent - though he really wanted to run over to her and wipe that smug look off of her face - as he jumped down from the counter and walked back over to the refrigerator and put his broccoli back in the door.

Then he looked back at her, crossing his arms as he leaned his shoulder against the closed fridge door. "Even if you did somehow managed to find my key and escape, no one would help you. In fact, a lot of people in this compound would be dying to get their hands on you," he said slowly, pushing himself away from the refrigerator. He walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, plopping down on the couch and pulling his arms behind him.

"You see, the people here aren't as nice as I am. They'd probably use and abuse you if you were their prisoner. So consider yourself lucky and stop whining," he said, yawning. Damn, he was sleepy. He let his arms fall to his lap before letting his head fall back, yawning. Man, he was tired. He just wanted to go to sleep...

((Hm. Sounds interesting.))

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

((Heh yeah. My ideas today are pretty bad, I'm sorry. I went brain dead after having a happy emotional explosion. And holy crap, my parents need to shut up about useless stuff and let me RP! Rawr.))

She simply ate her food in silence, noticing she had already eaten about half of the bag. And she was about full. No don't get me wrong. Normally, Arya would be still eating and, if given the chance, would eat him out of house and home. But today... when you get upset, you can't eat much. Your stomach hurts, and it twists around, daunting you, as if you were on a roller coster. She watched as he put away what he had been eating on (Mmm broccoli) and stared at him as he leaned against the fride. She set the bad aside and swallowed again, getting up off of the floor and looking as he went over to the couch.

Sighing, she put up the bag and looked around the kitchen as he was not by her. She ignored what he had said, rolling her eyes and looking around. Anyone with half a brain cell would have not kidnapped her of all people. Not if they wanted to live. Either she would kill them or her dad would.

She glanced back as she heard him yawn. Go ahead. Fall asleep. I dare you. She held her breath, bitting her lip until it almost went numb and looked around the kitchen quickly, finding a spoon... ohhhh how scary. Yes, you can hurt someone with a spoon, but she needed something more effective, seeing as he was not normal by any means. A knife. A knife. That's what she neeeded. That or a cast iron skillet! Come on you stupid killer. Have something useful in you kitchen!

She knew she was staying in here too long... if she were to linger here any longer he would suspect something. But she needed to at least try to escape today, and she was in the kitchen his back turned, it was a perfect chance. Suddenly, something shiny caught her eyes. A knife block. A knife block!? YES! YES! A bright smile came to her lips as she walked over to it and carefully took a large one out and kept it to her side, blinking. "It's kinda cold in here... do you have a jacket or something I could borrow?" Maybe he could go to his room and she could stash the knives under the couch, or while he wasn't looking she could run up and stab him.

Arya crossed her fingers.

Out of time to decide.

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Alexander yawned again, wondering what the hell Arianna was doing in his kitchen. She must be a fatty. He laughed at the thought. Yeah, with her skinny a** body, she was a total fatty. Ha-ha. He just made himself chuckle. Either she really did eat a lot and had the metabolism of a gerbil, or she rarely ate at all. Judging by her weak attempt and munching down some carrots, he was going to say the latter. But he wasn't that good at reading eighteen year old girls. If he was good, he would have gotten laid a long time ago.

He chuckled again, amusing himself. Wow, he was a natural comedian, wasn't he? No... Probably not. Ah, that thought drudged up some memories he didn't want to have. Like... Who would he have been had he not been kidnapped at seventeen? Why hadn't his parents looked harder for him? And his friends... He hadn't seen them in two years. Why should he go back to them when they didn't do anything to help him?

Or perhaps they had... He didn't really know. But he couldn't go back anyway. Not now. Not with what he'd become. He shook his head, sighing, only just hearing the girl's request. Ah, so she finally decided to leave the kitchen huh? He looked over his shoulder, gazing at her. Did she seem a little different? No, she was still as cocky as ever. And she was still a b***h.

He shook his head, turning around and stretching out on the couch. "You're a big girl, you can find yourself something warm," he said with another yawn. What? He didn't care if she ruined the place. It wasn't like he was paying for it. Why do you think the fridge was only stocked with vegetables? Not his real home, duh.

((Wow, that one was really short. Ha-ha. I'm sorry. Anyway. Goodnight, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.))

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

The knife was by her side, just out of sight for the young man to see as she forced herself not to hold her breath and look just as innocent as a captive young woman could be. What did he just say? No. He just ruined her plans. She was so unlucky today. She watched with disappointed eyes as he stretched out on the couch, and blinked a few times, thinking about how to alter her plans, but it was rather hard to think straight with a shirtless man stretching out on a couch, no matter how annoying he was... -Arya mentally wolf whistled- damn.

Hmm, maybe she could make her stash in the bathroom? No. It was obvious, and there was probably no good hiding spots. But… it was her last hope. And going to the bathroom was not mysterious. And everyone, even a stupid teenage boy, knows women tend to stay in the bathroom for a long time. So it would be a pretty good idea. But still, it would be embarrassing to go to the bathroom here, so really she didn‘t need to go. But she could fake it. She had to.

But another thing, how could she hide the knife as she edged past him? Quickly but without looking suspicious, she took the knife and put it under the elastic band in her gym shorts, between the shorts, and her panties, the handle covered by her shirt. The way Arya put it there looked like she was pulling down her shirt, because it was riding too far up her back. Still looked abnormal, but not… overly mysterious.

“Oh. Uh, listen,” Her legs squeezed together, and she tried faking it as best she could, “I realllllllly need to go to the bathroom… which direction is it…?” She asked, her lime green toes curling under her feet.

Oh no. What if he noticed a knife was missing from the knife block? He would be pissed. Arya swallowed. That would be bad. What else could she use? Maybe household chemicals? She could spray it in his face? No. That would not help her very much. It would only blind him slightly. And hell she probably would not even have a chance to do that. Maybe those cast iron skillets? And maybe she could find some push tacks. No, that wouldn‘t help her, but it sure would be funny to scatter those in his sheets. Arya had to fight away a devious smiled that threatened to crawl across her face. That would be funny as hell!

((Lol it was not that short really. Even if it was you know it wasn't like it didn't give me something to respond to ^^. And yay it's tomorrow! I'm so excited! I have so much energy today I could run for twenty miles and not be out of breath. @_@))

Out of time to decide.

Dedicated Rogue

((Sadly I need to go. I will probably not be online tomorrow or the day after unless I find wi-fi at my grandma's. *Sigh* she is pretty boring. Anyway. ='( I'll try to respond tomorrow before I go to her house just in case no wi-fi signals are in the area. Wish me not to die in my boredness at her house!!!))

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Alex, of course, at this point was suspecting something. How could he not? But he let it slide. He might as well let the girl think she was being sneaky, right? It wasn't like he could really do anything about it right now. He had to first figure out what exactly she was hiding, and then he'd be able to act on it. The request for the bathroom caught him slightly off guard and he turned around to look at her, a brow raised quizzically.

"You're a big girl, aren't you? You can find it your damn self." Yes, it would have been very easy to say, "It's down the hall to the left," but he wasn't a nice guy. For the most part. When he was around attractive young women that he just happened to be keeping prisoner. What? He was in a bit of angst, okay? You can't blame him, so shut the hell up.

He stretched out again, making sure to move just the right way so she could see his scar clearly. He was not going to let her forget what that mark looked like. He wanted to burn it into her memory. If she escaped, she'd always remember that burn mark. God damn it. She would, and she hoped that she'd tell her father... Not that he would remember Alex.

Ha. That was probably a good thing. He sighed, looking up at the ceiling, all too aware of the girl's presence. "Well, if you have to take a piss so bad, get going," he said, keeping his gaze averted.

((Good luck! Don't die. I'm sleepy. I'm going to bed. Sorry it's short and sucks... But I'm not feeling well. 'Night. See you in a few days.))

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

Arya frowned, looking annoyed at him for a little bit, before looking to the hall, nearly sighing from joy that he didn't seem to notice that she was hidding something from him. Hiding something that could kill him. It nearly made her smile and laugh out of pure irony. She had told him he made a mistake by kidnapping her. Now she would prove it to him.
He would pay the price.

Arya nodded then, scurring off (Trying to hide the fact that there was a stick-looking lump in the back of her shorts, which was the knife) and looked to the hall, gasping, finding the bathroom door, hoping he wasn't following her.

Without a backwards glance, she quickly dove into the room and locked herself in it, looking at the toilet. Typical! The toilet seat was up. How sick. Men really were ******** annoying! Quickly she put it down (Thinking about how many germs was on it. Ew) and quietly took some water from the sink, filling her mouth with water quietly, and then looking around.

Where could she hide the knife? In the trash? No! That's stupid. In the dirty clothes hamper? No he would find it. In the cabenet? That's the first place he would look. God damn it. Maybe.. behind the toilet where it was dark and... dirty? He would not be gross and weird enough to stick his hand behind a toilet and feel around. He probably misses the toilet all the time anyway, why would he want to get near the back of the toilet?

That's where she would hide it.

She slowly spit the water from her mouth into the bowl of the toilet, making a sound effect that sounding like she truely was going to the bathroom. But sadly... choking on the water and making a gagging sound, the drip of the water stopping, making it sound fake, and as this happened when she was leaning over....

Okay, today hated her.
The knife wedged in her shorts fell from her shorts, and clanked to the ground, sliding across the tile and making a metalic sound as it scraped by. This would give her away. "Oh damn." She whispered, shutting her eyes tightly.

((It's okay! I hope you feel better! And I give you permission for Alex to bust open the bathroom door. Ha-ha that would be funny.))

Out of time to decide.

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Alex was lounging peacefully on the couch, not a care in the world. Okay, technically that was a lie. He really was on the couch, tranquil, but he was worried about so many things, his mind was abuzz. He didn't pay attention to the girl as she walked behind him in search of the bathroom. Sure, she was the biggest thing on his mind, but that didn't necessarily mean that he had to watch her every move. Besides, she already hated him, what was the point of making her even more uncomfortable by staring at her twenty-four-seven? Yeah, he'd get a kick out of it, but contrary to popular belief, Alexander Harlen was not an a*****e. I know. Crazy.

But as he sat there, contemplating what exactly he was going to do with Ms. Arya, he was pulled out of his little reprieve by a clank and a sksshhh. He blinked, momentarily confused as to what the sound could be. Was someone really trying to break in? No, that would have been a more forceful noise. This sounded like something had been dropped... Something metal. Oh, s**t. Really? Arya, Arya, Arya... You shouldn't have done something so silly.

He languidly stood from the couch, stretching his arms high into the air. Yes, he was lazy, even when it came to important things. What? It wasn't like there was a window in the bathroom that she could try to escape from. And the bathroom was as easy as one, two, three to break into. So he took his time getting over to the door, laughing inwardly at the thought that she could have possibly believed to hide something in the bathroom.

In a matter of five minutes, he was standing in the bathroom doorway, the door open, arms crossed, leaning against the frame. "My, my, my. Is that I knife I spot with my little eye?" he asked, a crooked smile appearing on his lips. Yeah, he knew he could go and get it, but he didn't really feel like walking into the bathroom when Arianna was looking so pathetic. She might try something rash. Well... Something more rash than what she'd already tried. So, he opted for using a bit of his power.

With a flick of his wrist, the knife turned towards him, began to levitate and move. In just a few seconds, he was holding the knife in his right hand, the smile still on his lips. He let his arm fall to the side, making sure to keep a good hold on the knife, else Arya manage to get it from him. "A knife. And one of my good knives, too. What a bummer. And here I thought we were actually starting to have something between us," he joked.

No. He really didn't take things too seriously.

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

Arya had tried to cover her mistake. But a moment later, the young man had busted down the door, and come in, looking rather careless. Of course, why shouldn‘t he be? He was stronger, faster, and… more powerful than her. He didn‘t even need a knife, and he could easily kill her. This made Arya feel sick to her stomach. She really was doomed.

Looking up at him, Arya held her breath, glancing down at the knife that had slid close to the wall, having thoughts of making a dive for it, her body even twitching in that direction. But then… he was levitating it. Yup. He was an experiment. It made her wonder what he had done before he was experimented on. Had he kidnapped girls before? Had he committed rape? Arson? Murder? Theft? All of the above? More? She bit her bottom lip.

Once he had the knife firmly in his hands, her blood ran cold. That twisted smile on his face didn‘t help her either, and his voice still sent a chill down her spine. Arya shook her head softly, the human girl taking a few steps back, glancing around for something to get, to either throw, stab, hit or spray at his face, but didn‘t find anything. “D-don’t hurt me!” She yelled, taking one more step back, and, typically, stepping back into the side of the bathtub, lost balance, and fell backwards into the cold, slippery marble tub, hitting her head on the side of the wall while falling. “Nyah!” ******** the what? She fails.

((Short. Sorry ^^;; ))

Out of time to decide.

fransezca05's Fangirl

User Image
User Image
User Image
x..X..x..x..X..x

Alex watched as Arianna began to freak out. What had he done? Oh, she had to know that he was one of her father's experiments by now. If she hadn't of guessed before, now it was obvious. Right? It had to be. Well... Obviously, seeing as she was freaking out and telling him not to hurt her. Of course he wasn't going to hurt her. That was kind of the point of this whole endeavor. There was no way he could negotiate with this girl's father if she was hurt or dead. Damn, she must not be the brightest Crayon in the box.

But, even though he wasn't planning on hurting her, she seemed to find away to do that herself. He sighed as she backed up, tripping and falling into the bathtub, her head clanging against the marble. "Oo. Ouch, that one had to hurt," he said, making a face. Yes, he found humor in the oddest situations, but could you blame him? It had been funny. Really, it had been.

With a sigh, he slipped the knife past the waistband of his pants, much like Arianna had done earlier, before walking into the bathroom and over to the tub. He leaned over her, wondering if she was still conscious or not. 'Cause if she wasn't, well, that was a bummer for him. Well, if she was, that'd be a bummer too...

"Hey, kid, are you alive?" he asked quietly. There was a tinge of worry in his voice. But could you blame him? If she was hurt, or worse, dead, all his plans would have been for nought. And that would majorly suck.

Dedicated Rogue

...I am Justice...

Arya was laying in the tub now, her long, pale legs draped over the side of the tub as she laid there, what seemed to be lifelessly. Ouch. That hurt.
A high pitched scream echoed through her mind, and the bathroom was colored in reds and blacks for a while, before her vision cleared up from the blow to her head, some of her blond hair falling all into her face.

Wow. That plan failed miserably. And now she didn't even want to try and escape again, for a while at least. Now it seemed like she was just making a total fool of herself. She knew he thought she was really stupid. And yes, she had to admit, that plan was stupid and not mature. What would her father say? He would say 'Grow up' or something. Really. She needed to be quicker, more cunning and sly. Not Miss Disaster.

"Hey, kid, are you alive?" Came a voice, that seemed only slightly concerned. She simply laid there. Maybe if she faked she was dead he would go away. Maybe if she didn't amuse him by doing nothing or not saying anything, he would go away. Maybe if she was boring, he would leave her alone and not laugh at her. But wait... did he just call her 'kid'?!
Rawr!

"Don't call me a 'kid'! I'll break your nose if you call me that again!" She said, her tone groggy sounding and not at all threatening. A second later she trailed off, taking her hand and rubbing the back of her head with a muffled 'owe'. "But yeah yeah. I'm alive." Arya responded, still not daring to get out of the bathtub.

Out of time to decide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff