Welcome to Gaia! ::

SmallMoe's Queen

__ ░░_░░x* WISHING TO FIX MYSELF .. 05
                          User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx&{ !xxxthat divided into two xx❜. *
                          x
                          User Image___________ALONG .. WITH .. A .. COMFORTABLE .. BREEZE
                          _______ WHEN .. I .. WAS .. ABLE .. TO .. SLEEP .. SO .. LONG .. TODAY

__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          _01 &:& hehe, mina !x&x... kana ...
                          _02 &:& enlightenx&xrelieve
                          _03 &:& are you stupid!?x&x... ummm ... ;
                          ________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          __________ O N xx A xx C H I L L Y xx N I G H T xx T H E xx S K Y xx G E T S
                          __ H I G H E R xx A N D xx H I G H E R xx W H A T xx A R E xx Y O U xx F E E L I N G xx ?

_ xif we had a little ;* more courage
                    xxx
                    _____::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_________02 blood & water x : (x half *↓ d i f f e r e n c e x ..mirror
                    _______ x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x _______________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

________________IT MIGHT SEEM TO COME TRUE. BUT THE WE THINK _____________________
                    _________________"IT WILL COME TRUE, WHETHER WE TRY OT NOT"

User Image
                              huh, so she could be mature -- or not. * lightly scratches a cheek i hope hinnah is doing well, regardless. * offers a small smile yup! your nickname. * wide grin * exhales a small sigh i suggested it because it would be rude to give a ... different nickname. that's cus your sister told something about you to us. * apologetic look i'm sorry, i couldn't change mina's mind about hinnah's nickname. well it is true ! D < -- OOMPH ! * she grunts when kana decides to jump on her stomach i hope you don't mind. * she's nothing but pure kindness we can see it. yeaah, it's make a whoooole lot easier to know who to kick now. * mischievous snickers oh... ;; i apologize for not introducing ourselves. * she widely grins and points at herself with her thumb i'm mina. * and then points at kana and the one sitting on me is kana. it's a pleasure to meet you, hannah-san. yeah, and that will be us. you're not wrong. * small smile we are actually younger. we only look like this is kana had to drink blood today. as for me, i'm kinda of stuck in the water right now so i can't dry off. * she points at kana who doesn't exactly show sign of getting off of mina what did your sister tell you about us? y'know ... i think she drank a bit too much that day to remember a lot. * light sigh hm, we do? * they both patiently stare .. ... are you done?

ooc : hahaha. that sounds adorable. i misread "vanna" as "fanta" for a moment there, my bad.
                              i do, i won't deny it. notice me senpai ~
                              oooh, i forgot to type this in the other post but dat epic food fight in rwby.

__________________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxx⇣* hannahbanana
                              ____________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxx███████xxxx███████xx███████████
xxx
xxxxxxx░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGOODxxMORNINGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGOODxxMORNING
xxx
          User Image
xxxxxxGOR⇡GEOUS.
xxx
xxxxxxixxxdxrxoxvxexxxyxoxuxrxxxtxrxuxcxkxxxixnxxxtxhxexxxlxaxkxexxxlxaxsxtxxxnxixgxhxt
xxx
x██████████████████████████
xxx
x♞.xJUST ONE MORE ERRR
xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂xxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc o u l dxxxb exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaxxxf a t a lxxxs t e p
xxx
xxxxx01.xxxcontent..
xxx
xxxxx02.xxxhmhm... work hard. ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx »xxxxDON'T WORRY I SLEPT JUST FINE
xx
xxxxxxxxTHE MERCILESSxxx█ █xsnowpetaℓ : ( ) ²x sevenx!.cavalierxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxxxxxxxx

xGOOD AFTERNOONx*x(xxKANA&MINA
                                  xxxxxxxxH O WxxD O E SxxT H ExxR O P ExxF E E LxxA R O U N DxxY O U RxxN E C Kxx?
                                  xxxxxxxxH O WxxD O E SxxT H ExxR O P ExxF E E LxxA R O U N DxxY O U RxxN E C Kxx?
                                  xxx
                                  Mature...? ☀ :she seems amused That would depend on how you view it, I would think.
                                  Hinnah has her moments. She just needs some... guidance every now and again.
                                  I think she will be alright. Thank you for your words.
                                  Perhaps hearing them when she wakes up will make her happy.
                                  Is that so? ☀ :she sighs softly It's rather... silly, isn't it?
                                  Were you planning on giving me a rude nickname otherwise?
                                  My, my... assigning nicknames to people you have yet to meet is bold.
                                  So she did.
                                  No, it's alright. Hinnah has a reputation for being loud. ☀ :she laughs I'm sure she won't take well to it, however.
                                  No... not at all. ☀ :she looks between Mina and Kana
                                  Have you been kicking Hinnah? ☀ :she frowns juuust a bit That isn't a very proper way to act. I hope Hinnah hasn't been starting fights with children...
                                  Mina and Kana. I will do my best to remember which is which.
                                  It is a pleasure to meet you both as well. ☀ :she smiles I hope we will... get along.
                                  I see... how strange. Now that makes me more concerned... the way Hinnah talks I can't imagine what she spoke about with children.
                                  I hope she hasn't been inappropriate with you both.
                                  Drinking blood and water... hmmm... I've never encountered anything like you two before. It's interesting...
                                  Not much truth be told. She simply mentioned a pair of girl twins who had similar colors to us. How you played games and the like... a few other things here and there. She mostly referred to you both as "pipsqueaks." Hah.
                                  It seemed she was having fun.
                                  Mmm, that is a possibility. And it was the day right after that she spoke to me a bit about you both.
                                  In the colors. Although... Mina resembles Hinnah much more than Kana resembles me, it appears.
                                  ☀ :she was, but just for that -- No. ~

ooc: my older sister likes to switch up the nicknames. it's usually just "vanny" tho
                                  FANTA BANANA
                                  never. u AA u who is this person speaking 2 me
                                  that ep was SO GOOD i am so excited for the rest of the volume. my hopes are through the rooF

SmallMoe's Queen

__ ░░_░░x* WISHING TO FIX MYSELF .. 05
                          User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx&{ !xxxthat divided into two xx❜. *
                          x
                          User Image___________ALONG .. WITH .. A .. COMFORTABLE .. BREEZE
                          _______ WHEN .. I .. WAS .. ABLE .. TO .. SLEEP .. SO .. LONG .. TODAY

__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          _01 &:& hehe, mina !x&x... kana ...
                          _02 &:& enlightenx&xrelieve
                          _03 &:& are you stupid!?x&x... ummm ... ;
                          ________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          __________ O N xx A xx C H I L L Y xx N I G H T xx T H E xx S K Y xx G E T S
                          __ H I G H E R xx A N D xx H I G H E R xx W H A T xx A R E xx Y O U xx F E E L I N G xx ?

_ xif we had a little ;* more courage
                    xxx
                    _____::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_________02 blood & water x : (x half *↓ d i f f e r e n c e x ..mirror
                    _______ x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x _______________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

________________IT MIGHT SEEM TO COME TRUE. BUT THE WE THINK _____________________
                    _________________"IT WILL COME TRUE, WHETHER WE TRY OT NOT"

User Image
                              i think i'll have to take back what i said. hinnah was kind of mature if it wasn't for the language. and if mina was picking a fight with her. * shrugs her shoulders heh, if that bigmouth couldn't handle it, i'll lose all my respects for her. * what respects ah, that's good to hear. * small smile i'm sure she'll be more happy by receiving those gummy bears than words. it might be silly but i like them! * her mouth forms an upside down "v" well yeah, i was think --- umpfhfg * she covers mina's mouth i apologize, hannah-san. ;; * moves kana's hand away to speak again but i like hannah banana's nickname. it is a pretty long nickname but i like it. ~ * grins and makes a peace sign i doubt she would like when i called her bigfoot, hehehe. ~ ... ... * childishly sticks her tongue out i've kicked her and headbutted her too. i don't care about being proper. it wasn't hinnah's fault. ;; mina actually kind of started it. * small frown that's cus i didn't like her when i first saw her! ) < hmph. * dunks her head back into the water * she sincerely looks apologetic but they kind of got along a little later. ; * small smile we won't take any offense if you mix us up. * kinda makes a face yeah, well get along as long you don't end up lecturing me about being a proper lady. concern? ooh ... ; * shies away after remembering some things t - that's ... ;; eeh, beside her foul language i don't think she's been that inappropriate? * the clueless one so vampires and mermaids really don't exist in your world, huh? hmm. i see. yeah we played games and drank together. ... ... that damn -- !! D < ... oh, really? * she scratches a cheek with her lips purse well it was pretty fun. she didn't treat me like a kid when it came to alcohol. ... ahah, we did drink quiet a bit even though i was the one that lost the most. it wouldn't be a surprise if she barely remembers what really happen. ... ... * looks down at herself for a moment before looking over at mina from the looks of it. * she makes a face hannah-san and hinnah are night and day while we're both blood and water. * her brows twitch from hannah's answer, oh so patiently waiting you're not messing with me are you?

ooc : too many syllables. hahaa, that's adorable sounds like a vampire nickname. ha !
                              HAHA. dude, if that drink
                              GEH! how mean, senpai !
                              heck yeah ~ they started off really good ! i'm happy cinder got more screen time now ~
                              i can't wait for cfvy & sun's team ~ not to mention emerald & mercury ! * v*
                              aaaaand ... i'll have to get back to oujo-sama when i get home. whenever that is. whispers. < / 3

__________________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxx⇣* hannahbanana
                              ____________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Monster Hunter

xoxo gossip gurlz██ ██ ██

and the river flows beneath your skin   like savage forces kept within

....................... ........................ ................... & ◆◆ 

bully the weak ˆ out on a : STROLL?   sea monster  ;

User Image

─────────  AND ALL IS WASTED IN THE SAND ───
                                                         like | breaking diamonds !
                                                                  WITH YOUR HAND ;

₀₁ | Just an orca. ── Intrigued.
                                                           ₀₂ | ..I'd love to kick your face in.

I REMEMBER RUNNING TO THE SEA "
                                                          remember falling to my knees  ──────────

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx

space filler
           I REMEMBER GLIDING OFF THE SHORE      UNTIL I TOUCHED THE OCEAN FLOOR   ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

01.) KIDDO.
                  ^ __________ ^
                          ────────────────  BLOOD RED LIPS, THEY SHAKE LIKE LEAVES  ─────────
                                    YOU'RE FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT WHAT'S UNDERNEATH?
                  space filler                  
                   ≈ | BEFORE HE'S TO TAKE ANOTHER STEP FURTHER HOWEVER, HE HEARS A FAINT SOUND COMING FROM SOMEWHERE. INSPECTING THE
                  SOURCE, HE GRINS A LITTLE AS CAPELL TALKS TO HIMSELF.
                  ...Oho, what's this? What exactly are you up to, kiddo?  ≈ | HIS
                  GRIN'S ALL WHITES AND POINTS AS HE WAITS FOR AN ANSWER, MOMENTARILY INTRIGUED.
                  Make your answer quick, else
                  I might accidentally grow bored and kill you.  ≈ | PINCHING HIS CIG BETWEEN INDEX AND FOREFINGER, HE JAUNTILY
                  WAVES IN RESPONSE.
                  'lo.

ooc: same here, same here, and ty homie. :' ) take your time as well!!

02.) GIRL.
                  ^ __________ ^
                          ────────────────  BLOOD RED LIPS, THEY SHAKE LIKE LEAVES  ─────────
                                    YOU'RE FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT WHAT'S UNDERNEATH?
                  space filler                  
                  It's a joke, lass. Lighten up. ..  ≈ | SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GIRL MADE HIM WANT TO TEAR HER FACE OFF, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE
                  SHE'S TALKING TOO MUCH FOR HIS LIKING, OR SHE'S AWFULLY PRESUMPTUOUS.
                  And .. do you honestly think I care?  ≈ | GRINS
                  MALICIOUSLY, TURNING AROUND TO FACE HER.
                  .. .. Aah. .. .. ........ You're getting on my nerves. Shut up.  ≈ | AND WITH THAT, HE
                  LUNGES AT HER WITH KILLING INTENT, EXCITED AT THE PROSPECT OF RUINING HER PRETTY FACE.

ooc: SUP JASMINE, sorry he's an a*****e. :' )
xxxxxxxxOH,xIT'SxSOxHARDxTOxLASTxHERE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████xxxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████xxxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████
xxx
                    User Image
xxxxI THINK ABOUTx↷ (xtimex)
xxx
xxxxxa n dxixc a n ' txf i g u r exo u txw h yxxxxxxixw a s t e dxi txa l lxh e r exw i t h o u txy o u
xxx
xxxxxxxx♕ ╄━━xexhausted
xxxx
xxxxxxxx♕ ╄━━xuhhhh... nope?

xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxтнe ㅡ SOOTHER * ( ) princex cowardly ↘ flutist ☽ ▓▓ . unвʟe !! sseᴅ ⋮ ● ●

xxoh, xAGGRESSIVE GUYxxxi'll be fine
                          xxxxxOH DON'T YOU WORRYxxxxxLIFE IT CHANGES SO FAST
                          xxx
                          K-Kiddo? Uh, I'm an adult... kinda... I mean -- ☽:he scratches his cheek awkwardly Never mind. ;;
                          Kill me? Just for being bored? Jeez... do you usually do that to people? How do you make friends with terms like that...? What a guy... ☽:mumbles it more to himself than anything
                          I'm just trying to figure things out. I've been, uh, newly appointed leader to -- hang on.
                          You... don't know who I am? ☽:he looks at the other guy preeeetty suspiciously and points to his own mug At all? By my face?
                          No offense, but do you live under a rock? Or maybe I'm too obvious?
                          ... haha, thanks for the greeting. ;; ☽:weak smile Guess this thing is just to talk to people. Kind of a weird thing to have.

ooc: no probs. ( ´ ▽ ` )/

@ jasmine: I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ALSO WANT ME TO RESPOND TO IV so i'm not gonna.
                          rekt
                          (unless you want me to)
xxxxx███████xxxx███████xx███████████
xxx
xxxxxxx░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGOODxxMORNINGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGOODxxMORNING
xxx
          User Image
xxxxxxGOR⇡GEOUS.
xxx
xxxxxxixxxdxrxoxvxexxxyxoxuxrxxxtxrxuxcxkxxxixnxxxtxhxexxxlxaxkxexxxlxaxsxtxxxnxixgxhxt
xxx
x██████████████████████████
xxx
x♞.xJUST ONE MORE ERRR
xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂xxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc o u l dxxxb exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxaxxxf a t a lxxxs t e p
xxx
xxxxx01.xxxcontent..
xxx
xxxxx02.xxxhmhm... work hard. ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx »xxxxDON'T WORRY I SLEPT JUST FINE
xx
xxxxxxxxTHE MERCILESSxxx█ █xsnowpetaℓ : ( ) ²x sevenx!.cavalierxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxxxxxxxx

xGOOD AFTERNOONx*x(xxKANA&MINA
                                  xxx
                                  It can go both ways, that's all.
                                  Mm, she is an adult after all. And has been for a while. It would be unreasonable if she had not even a little maturity.
                                  Even if Mina was "picking a fight", Hinnah could ignore it... there are downsides to being so easily provoked.
                                  Mmmm. ☀ :she folds her arms It sounds like you've both taken a liking to her.
                                  Strange... Hinnah never seemed to be the type for children. Hah.
                                  How cute. ~
                                  Gummy bears? ... I assume that is some sort of food.
                                  ... but you might be surprised. Words might work just as well. ☀ :she chuckles
                                  I simply feel as if it does not fit my... image. ☀ :she wrinkles her nose, but doesn't push it But very well.
                                  You agree to it so readily... hah.
                                  You are free to use it, I suppose. It isn't anything I find a need to reject.
                                  ... hmhm, I wouldn't be so amused at giving her such nicknames. From what I have seen so far you and Hinnah are more alike than you may think. ☀ :she taps Mina's nose
                                  You should be careful on who you attempt to aggravate. Picking your battles is important.
                                  So I see... another difficult one to deal with.
                                  Is that so? ... even still, regardless of who began it the fact that Hinnah went along with it is enough of an offense.
                                  If they are similar it makes sense that they would get along in a strange way after a time. ~
                                  Neither of you are family of mine so there is no need to lecture you much... however, I will not be tolerant of violence like Hinnah. ☀ :closes an eye If you refrain from hitting me it won't be a problem.
                                  ... your reaction tells me enough. ☀ :she sighs Haha, considering how you have no regards to being proper, Mina, Kana would naturally know when something is inappropriate. I think I will take her word on this... issue.
                                  They do not. I have never heard of such things before and I doubt I will encounter them either.
                                  You drank? Alcohol? ... this becomes more worrisome the more I learn.
                                  Hmm?
                                  Yes. I can tell that she did by the way she spoke.
                                  I think that was bad judgement on her part. ☀ :purses her lips slightly
                                  I believe it is less that she does not remember, but perhaps her head hurt too much to recall at the time. Then it never had a need to come up into conversation again.
                                  It almost seems a bit unfair. ☀ :amused That Hinnah has herself a smaller version, but I do not... haha. ~
                                  An interesting way to put it. I like it.
                                  ... not at all. ☀ :she smiiiles and releases them both I was simply looking. Hmhm.
                                  Thank you for cooperating. ☀ :she gives both of them a pat on the head

ooc: i guess my name is just very easily manipulated. lol no one likes to use it.
                                  i was destined to be a vampire; a creature of the night. u o u
                                  naaaaw. ~
                                  yeah! cinder seems cool! i'm really feeling fond of emerald, though. she's super cute?? and SUN was adorable with his new well-defined abs. my heart.
                                  saaame. it'll be great.
                                  and no probs. take ur time.

Popular Snack

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄frou frou(__drink up, baby doll.__)frou frou_░░__» .❞__░░__░░_
          let go═══════════════════════════frou frouA R E__Y O U__IN__O R__A R E__Y O U__O U T__?
                FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                User Image
                                                        let go__×_let goleave your things behind.
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTT/size]`CAUSE IT`S ALL GOING OFF WITHOUT YOU
                                                        frou frou
                                                        __ ) × arcticcrown * frost bitten twice shy ? ░░ . lunar fractal
                                                        frou frou
                                                        : excuse me !__TOO BUSY WRITING
                                                        frou frou - let it goYOUR TRAGEDY_.
                                                        frou frou - let go__(____)__
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTthese mistakes you bubble wrapfrou frouwhen you`ve no idea what you`re like
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        frou frou - let goit gains the more it gives. ██ &.IT RISES WITH THE FALL
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        let go( __elsa of arendelle.____passing time.
                                                        fanybutt .. « )__-- . . . the ones i must keep safe are those i love most.
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        frou frou - let go▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀__ ;___ so let go__ so let go__ jump in.__«
                      frou frou - let goOH WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR_____IT`S ALRIGHTlet go___B E C A U S E__T H E R E ` S__B E A U T Y__I N__T H E__B R E A K D O W N

×a pleased smile lights up her features as the screen comes to life It still works. ×suddenly she appears hesitant as she regards the device ... ... ... ×closing her eyes for a moment, she shakes her head, effectively snapping herself out of whatever thought she recently had Hello. . . ? Is there anyone around? Champion? . . . Sir Devil? ×deflates slightly when met with silence ; chuckles awkwardly to herself . . . Maybe I shouldn't be asking for a demon. ;
                            frou frou - let go
                            ( /ooc ) chips away layers of dust archaeologist style aight okay
                            frou frou - let go
                            FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT██████████_xx __getUP
                            FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT SO LET GO YEAH LET GO JUST GET IN

SmallMoe's Queen

coldrain - to be alive████████████████ 〈 ♟ 〉████████████████
                        xxx━━━━━━━━━━━ xxx L I S T E N xx W H I L E xx Y O U xx R E A D xx! xxxxxx ⇒;* ▄ xx A DEAD SILENCE SURROUNDS ME.
                        nicolas◣☠【 ⇣* why am i hesitating xx↷ ░░ : A G A I N ?
                        coldrain - to be aliveM Y xx H E A R T xx I S xx F U L L xx O F xx T H E S E xx W O R D S
                        coldrain⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                        User Image
                                                                      ☣◥ *;DROWN insidex ■ ⇡.░░
                                                                      ........ B U T .. I .. C A N ' T .. L E T .. T H E M .. O U Txx SO .. I .. L O O K
                                                                      .....I N T O .. THIS .. M I R R O R .. H O P E .. T O .. F I N D .. S O M E TH I N G .. I N S I D E

nicolas
                                                                      nicolas▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxxxx
                                                                      ..( *xIT'S ME ⇣:☠xx a g a i n s t myself.
                                                                      ...__ ↓ ❜.♔*this _t i m e . .
                                                                nicolas
                                                                User Imagex
                                                                ₀₀ online
                                                                ₀₁ ... ... ... .... nicolas.
                                                                ₀₂ /shrugs shoulders. returning from a shower.
                                                                ₀₃ /irritated expression

User Image

User Image
                                          ▄ ;● .his expression shifts from indifference to annoyance when he saw the phone ... ... ... ▄ ;● .his hand moves in gestures of sign language ... Hello ? ... ▄ ;● .he frowns even more knowing that the cellphone can still capture his sign language and be put into words ... ...

ooc i completely forgot i never made a username for this bby oops
                                          coldrain - to be alive▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ x ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                          nicolas
                                          nicolas₀₀ *; ◢ CHATROOMxxx ❜ ☠ )

Popular Snack

let go═══════════════════════════frou frouA R E__Y O U__IN__O R__A R E__Y O U__O U T__?
                User Image
                                                        frou frou
                                                        frou frou
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTthese mistakes you bubble wrapfrou frouwhen you`ve no idea what you`re like
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                      frou frou - let goOH WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR_____IT`S ALRIGHTlet go___B E C A U S E__T H E R E ` S__B E A U T Y__I N__T H E__B R E A K D O W N

. . . ? ×his is an unfamiliar face, but she welcomes the company all the same Why, hello. Is something the matter? ×the stranger's actions draws a look of curiosity from her ... ... Um, how do you do? ×a twitch of her lips, the smile barely there, but it's a kind gesture nonetheless My. . . name is Elsa. Pleased to meet you. ×slowly, she takes in the differences in their attire, questions increasing in her mind with every glance May I ask for your name? . . . And where you're from?
                            frou frou - let go
                            ( /ooc ) tsktsk so unprofesh, Jas. D;
                            frou frou - let go
                            FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT██████████_xx __quietMAN
                            FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT SO LET GO YEAH LET GO JUST GET IN

SmallMoe's Queen

xxx━━━━━━━━━━━ xxx L I S T E N xx W H I L E xx Y O U xx R E A D xx! xxxxxx ⇒;* ▄ xx A DEAD SILENCE SURROUNDS ME.
                        coldrain - to be aliveM Y xx H E A R T xx I S xx F U L L xx O F xx T H E S E xx W O R D S
                        User Image
                                                                      ........ B U T .. I .. C A N ' T .. L E T .. T H E M .. O U Txx SO .. I .. L O O K
                                                                      .....I N T O .. THIS .. M I R R O R .. H O P E .. T O .. F I N D .. S O M E TH I N G .. I N S I D E

nicolas
                                                                nicolas
                                                                User Imagex
                                                                ₀₀ online
                                                                ₀₃ /irritated expression

User Image

User Image
                                          ... ... ▄ ;● .he stares at the woman for a brief moment before moving his hand again No. ... ... ▄ ;● .another question. he doesn't look annoyed but he certainly doesn't want to answer them but he does so anyways with a simple hand movement Fine. ... ▄ ;● .pauses his hand a moment before pointing at the woman as if asking ' how about you? ' ... ... ▄ ;● .a brief shrug of his shoulder in a return of her kind greeting ... ▄ ;● .his falls to puzzlement when she ask even more questions ... ... ▄ ;● .a faint 'tsk' ... ▄ ;● .he looks like he's contemplating between answering and not ... ... Nicolas. Ergastulum.

ooc my baaaad ~ = 3=
                                          nicolas
                                          nicolas₀₀ *; ◢ ELSAxxx ❜ ☠ )

Popular Snack

User Image
                                                        frou frou
                                                        frou frou
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT

-- Oh. ×'so he speaks with his hands'. the revelation sinks in quickly after a few more of his gestures ... ... ... ×she's not quite sure whether or not to voice her thoughts ; instead, she wrings her hands in her lap nervously ; then the question is redirected at her (so she guesses) and she falters . . . Ah, me? Hm, I am well, thank you for-- ×'asking?' was that the proper word? ; she shakes her head and clears her throat delicately . . . I apologize. ×eyes darting back & forth between his and her knees, she debates whether or not to pursue a conversation ... ... ... ×his name sends a rush of relief through her chest ; it does nothing however, to make the interaction more comfortable Nicolas then. ×she nods once ; her interest is piqued once again at the foreign sounding country Ergastulum. . . ? This--- thing is still full of surprises! Would you mind telling my how you came across it?
                            frou frou - let go
                            ( /ooc ) /slaps
                            frou frou - let go
                            FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT██████████_xx __nicoLAS

SmallMoe's Queen

User Image

nicolas
                                                                nicolas
                                                                User Imagex
                                                                ₀₀ online
                                                                ₀₃ /irritated expression

User Image

User Image
                                          ... ... ▄ ;● .takes notes of the woman's body gesture before turning away with a soft click of his tongue ... ... ▄ ;● .this is why he hates dealing with woman ... ▄ ;● .with a simple shrug of his shoulder his expression soften a little, just a little ... ... ▄ ;● .he simply nods from her reply as if satisfied with her answer? ... ▄ ;● .he scratches the back of his neck before moving one of his hand Don't apologize. ▄ ;● .he dislike women but he hate it even more when they're nervous around him since he can't deal with those type. and seeing that he's going to be stuck with her -- ... ... ▄ ;● .he briefly leaves to come back with two bottle of mineral water in his hand and offer one of them to elsa Take it. ▄ ;● .he drops the bottle on her lap before opening his own and taking a gulp ... ... ▄ ;● .he nod once to answer That's the city's name. ... ▄ ;● .a brow raises a up as he look at her before moving is hand in longer motions Are you new to cellphones? ... ... ? ▄ ;● .his brow knits a little in question Ergastulum or cellphones?

ooc OW !
                                          gosh, you're gonna leave be in bruises one day, brah. B V
                                          nicolas

Popular Snack

User Image
                                                        frou frou
                                                        frou frou
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT

... ... ... ;; ×it'd be an understatement to say she was uncomfortable ; she's positive he despises her ... ... Am I bothering you? ×her tone is clear despite the uneasiness in her posture If I am, then you don't have to humor me. ×smiles grimly No company is better than unwanted company. -- Most of the time. ×shuffles briefly in her seat before straightening up ... ... ? ×despite her words, she's still surprised as he leaves, but even more so when he returns You're--- . . . ?! ×instinctively, she moves to catch the object, but the abruptness of the action has her repelling it with a gust of cold air ; she shuts her eyes tightly, horror flooding her being once she's realized what she's done . . . !! I - I--- ×she swallows thickly as her gaze drops down to the frosted bottle on the floor ... ... I'm--- I'm sorry. . I just--- ×frazzled, her previous question is forgotten along with his response ; she's on her feet now, hands balled into fists as the the air surrounding her begins to chill I didn't mean to do that--- ×a sharp intake of breath ; she's willing herself to remain calm ; fortunately, logic starts to kick in before panic does, reminding her that he's not from arendelle, miles away, and her secret is still safe ... ... ...
                            frou frou - let go
                            ( /ooc ) shhhhh it's the only way I know how to love :'C
                            frou frou - let go

SmallMoe's Queen

User Image

nicolas
                                                                nicolas
                                                                User Imagex
                                                                ₀₀ online
                                                                ₀₃ /irritated expression

User Image

User Image
                                          ... ▄ ;● .he doesn't even stop to think about the question before answering Yes. You're nervousness is making it hard. ▄ ;● .a pause to briefly to look at her body gesture and expression thinking before including I don't know how to deal with woman, well... . ▄ ;● .he lightly shrug his shoulders .... ... ▄ ;● .that gust of cold air caught him off guard as he looks between from the woman and the frozen bottle ... ... ▄ ;● .his expression turns more into curiosity than anything as her carefully picks up the frozen bottle Stop apologizing. ▄ ;● .he still displays the indifferent expression as he examines the frozen bottle ... ... ▄ ;● .he's no detective but judging from elsa's body language and what he witness was her causing he can tell it was her doing at least You cause this? ▄ ;● .he briefly look at the woman with mild curiosity ... ... ▄ ;● .casually, he hits the frozen bottle on the floor but not hard enough to shatter it into pieces ... ... ▄ ;● .he shrugs his shoulders seeing it impossible to melt off back to its original form ... Do you want another one?

ooc such a violent form sob sob
                                          nicolas

Popular Snack

User Image
                                                        frou frou
                                                        frou frou
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT
                                                        FANYBUTTFANYBUTTFANYBUTT

I understand. ×she nods, but feels guilty all the same . . . But to my defense, it's a bit difficult speaking to someone who doesn't seem to be interested in doing so. ×states it as a fact, but appears hesitant to do so I don't want to make you uncomfortable. ; ×sincere, slightly apologetic, her usual tone actually I can't really say I'm more adept at dealing with this than you are. ×being locked in one's room does things to one's social skills ... ... And now you had to see that. . . ×the apology sits ready on her lips, but he effectively cuts it off ... ... ... ×she sits still, waiting for his response, his displeasure, an accusation ; only the former comes and she breathes again I. . . yes. Yes, that was my doing. It's a bit of a reflex. -- . . . ×she bites back a 'sorry', her teeth worrying her lower lip as she watches him ... ... ? Ex. . cuse me? ;×taken aback by the offer, her eyebrows rise N. . no thank you. ;; ×a tiny part of her wants to laugh ; she offers him an uneasy half-smile instead That wasn't quite what I had expected. Have you seen someone else do the same before? ×her eyes betray a hint of mirth ; perhaps the conversation can continue after all
                            frou frou - let go
                            ( /ooc ) single tear i can only destroy
                            frou frou - let go

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff