Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmildly irritatedxxxxxx»xxxxxxdrinkingxxxxxx»xxxxxxpiss off, a*****e!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████████████████████████████████████████████
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTURNx↶ ONxx.xxxxxxxxxxx&& I SEE RED
        xxxxx
        User Image
                                      xxxx:PAINT MEx ゚ ☠xDEAD
                                      xxxxxxxxxxWHITEKNUCKLETIGHT
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(xF *CK EM xMAN
                                      x▒▒▓▓▒▒xxxTHROUGH BLACK & ♘WHITE
                                      xxxxxonlinexxxxxxofflinexxxxxdisconnected
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBURN YOUR ☆FACE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(xxUPONxxTHExxCHROMExx)
                                      xxx
                                      「 THE GRIEF ❜x⚔ . BRINGER!xㅡ ↘ crybaby ? ( ❉ ) ²xsnowpetaℓx:

████████████████████████ █ ▌x
                                      xxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGIVE ME FUELxxxxGIVEMEFIRE
                                      xxxx
                                      Well that makes two of us; you piss me off too! ☟scowls
                                      A cop? Me? Maybe someone bashed your head on something after all. ☟rolls her eyes What about me is anything like those assholes?
                                      Listen to your sis, kid... she seems like the smart one.
                                      stares at Kana when she points to herself What do you want?
                                      ... ☟scratches her head before it dawns on her Oh. Hah! That's not what I meant, but whatever! Sure you want to be in my lap?
                                      I don't really have a thing for kids. Ehhh...
                                      Ah, fine. Guess you're pretty ballsy too! ☟picks Kana up with her free hand and puts her in her lap with a chuckle
                                      Taller than me? Not at this rate! Talk s**t and you'll pay for it, understand?
                                      I'm just teaching you a lesson!
                                      Whatever. I'm not going to get anything out of beating someone's a** who can't fight back.
                                      We'll see about that! ☟does as she says and simply lets her go Sheesh, talking to you gives me a friggin' headache.
                                      Not like I care anyway. Keep it to yourself then!
                                      I can't believe a baby is telling me that she drinks better s**t than what I buy. This I gotta see.
                                      Make sure you bring that stuff around next time!
                                      That because you've drank piss before?
                                      Huh. I wouldn't have given this thing that much credit.
                                      If I can use it to defeat monsters than I'm all friggin' for it, but until it explodes on impact or something it's a piece of crap.
                                      What the hell is air hockey? ☟furrows her brow You sure you want to play that kind of game with? I've built up a shitton of tolerance over the years. I'm not going to go down easily!
                                      Just don't drink yourself into a coma. That would be a shitty way to go.
                                      ... ah, whatever. I'll play your game then. Sheesh, I wasn't planning to drink that much, but this is more interesting anyway. ☟waits to be shown what to do
                                      Hahah! Don't worry about it, kid. ☟she pokes Kana's forehead If she goes home sick you won't have to deal with her for a while. Think of it as a break!
                                      Hell yeah. Let's do it!
                                      Weird. You must be somewhere pretty damn far away from everyone else if you haven't heard of remnants.
                                      Then again... nah, forget it.
                                      You're too young to care about 'em anyway.
                                      Vampires? Mermaids? ☟blinks a few times Never heard of 'em.
                                      Yes. Hannah is my only family. We're all we got.
                                      Don't give me that face, though. It's better this way! Everyone else is annoying as s**t and only good for when I need something Hannah can't give me. Otherwise, I like being with just Hannah.
                                      You know what I mean, don't you? Wouldn't you rather just be with each other than some lameasses?
                                      Only people who care about others get lonely.
                                      ... ☟stares incredulously at the toy hammer ... what in the name of the Conqueror's a*****e is this thing?
                                      bonks Mina on the head with it experimentally ...
                                      Hah! You here that, squirt? Even your own sister thinks you'd piss off someone you haven't even met yet!
                                      You got a shitty reputation already.
                                      Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Hannah's pretty calm and s**t.
                                      I don't think she likes kids either, but I don't think she'd dislike you two.
                                      Good.

( ooc: she's gonna deliver the word of the lawd down to these heathens. that would be cool! and i wouldn't doubt it, since why else would Toyota be scared of 'em? indeed.
                                      well, i think Nio has had a lot of screentime already, but even more of it couldn't hurt. ;D
                                      they were kinda freaky, but also kind of hilarious when they were drinking tea.
                                      and to think i thought Sumireko was relatively normal. until she pulled that s**t out. Px
                                      haru was just 2 smart. i know, but i didn't think it would make sense to kill em off if they failed...
                                      and that one irrelevant girl that was roomies with Otoya! she's dead too.
                                      apparently not. gotta dash all my hopes and dreams.
                                      fun and added young, eye-candy. haha.
                                      that is true. darn u sensei. stop being cute and dedicated to ur students.
                                      that is indeed me.
                                      can't argue with that! )

xxxxxxxxx
                                      x♔ 。xQUENCH MY THIRST WITHGASOLINEx
                                      xxxxxxx░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░xx!MINA&KANA

SmallMoe's Queen

__ ░░_░░x* WISHING TO FIX MYSELF .. 05
                          User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx&{ !xxxthat divided into two xx❜. *
                          x
                          User Image___________ALONG .. WITH .. A .. COMFORTABLE .. BREEZE
                          _______ WHEN .. I .. WAS .. ABLE .. TO .. SLEEP .. SO .. LONG .. TODAY

__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          _01 &:& hehe, mina !x&x... kana ...
                          _02 &:& enlightenx&xapologetic
                          _03 &:& are you stupid!?x&x... ummm ... ;
                          ________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          __________ O N xx A xx C H I L L Y xx N I G H T xx T H E xx S K Y xx G E T S
                          __ H I G H E R xx A N D xx H I G H E R xx W H A T xx A R E xx Y O U xx F E E L I N G xx ?

_ xif we had a little ;* more courage
                    xxx
                    _____::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_________02 blood & water x : (x half *↓ d i f f e r e n c e x ..mirror
                    _______ x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x _______________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

________________IT MIGHT SEEM TO COME TRUE. BUT THE WE THINK _____________________
                    _________________"IT WILL COME TRUE, WHETHER WE TRY OT NOT"

User Image
                              hmph! * looks away with a " (⇀‸↼‶) " expression you're annoying like them! they do nothing but lecture than me! * puffs out a cheek at least you're not like that bushy beard because he's more annoying than you. i don't want to hear it from you! * answer hinnah's question with a nod do you not like children? * aside from mina being a big butt; she looks up at hinnah when she was place on her lap because i know hinnah wouldn't be mean if i ask. * swings her feet but carefully not to hit hinnah's leg mina can be a meanie but she can be nice. who side are you on, kana!? * somewhat pouts i'll be, just you watch ! sure sure, i'll take full responsibility. well, i don't want you lessons ! i'll be fine without your stupid lectures! just you watch, when i get older you better keep your words for it! * lands on her feet and brushes herself off tough luck for you then! you bet. i'll make sure the bring best sake we have here. but mina ... ; those are only for special events. ; this is special! she needs to get better taste bud than this. * she's still drinking it either way ew no ! i can smell you, baka. ) < we vampire have pretty keen sense, we may still be developing but our six sense are better than humans'. these aren't really meant to be use as physical weapons. ; but you can find information to create the weapons. right, you wouldn't know here. * shows hinnah a short video clip of it i'm positive. people i've play with are too weak against alcohol. * widely grins then it'll be interesting to see how long you can endure, hinnah. don't underestimate me because i'm a kid! good ! then here. * tells and instructs hinnah how to play; shows hinnah several matches of mina playing against a cpu * she makes an a " ( ˃ᆺ˂) " like expression when poke i'm going to have trouble taking mina home. i'm not strong like her. ; -- get the idea? * after she was done intructing like i said, we'll play several matches so you can get the hang of things before its game on. we live in tokyo ... ?? * looks up at hinnah can we hear it either way? what!? no way! we've never heard of a human who doesn't know anything about it. not even yokai? that's strange but ... * makes a really simple and brief information about vampires and mermaids but we're half. i'm more vampire and mina is more mermaid. i grow by water and kana grows by tasting blood. * she can't help but frown tho we have shidou and the others so it's kind of hard to understand. having mina is fun but when she's not there it gets lonely without anyone else around. * casually relaxes against hinnah * she's not good with this s**t so she stays quiet even if they're lame they're still friends. so i don't understand anything at all. don't you get lonely sometimes when hannah-san isn't around sometimes? that's my squeaky hammer !! give it back ! * she tries reaching for it kana you tra -- * the hammer squeaks when it made contact with her head hey !! D < ... shut up ! like i'll even care ! is she really? guess that's good then. * nods in understanding is she the opposite of you, too?

mina's * minasaction

kana's * kanasaction

ooc | heeeeelll yeaaaa ~ bring forth dat powar. haha, it seriously would be. nio is magically scary ~ ~ ~ ssh, she's need her own screen time all in one episode. : ' > haha, man. the chairman seems pretty cool. o : hahaha, how the heck were they hilarious ?? xDD pssh, hell all the girls aren't normal ... in some aspects ... but omg, dude ... sumireko & banba had almost the similar misfortune with humans. uugh, that's make it even more the best duo and roommates. ; ^; speaking of banba. clicky. only haru actually uses her brain compare to the others. hahaha. .. guess that is true ... oh yea. hahah, totes forgot about her. oops. : ' > haha, okay okay. ... ... hahaha, i see where your prio are now. ugh. sensei. whyyyyyy. why must you be .... sensei. ; -; if we see his hope crush anymore, oh god. that dedicate he puts in for his students bro.

__________________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxx⇣* hinnah
                              ____________________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmildly irritatedxxxxxx»xxxxxxdrinkingxxxxxx»xxxxxxpiss off, a*****e!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
        xxxxx
        User Image
                                      xxx

xxxxxx
                                      xxxx
                                      I'm not lecturing you, I'm threatening to beat your a**. ☟would do it if it wasn't for, y'know There's a difference!
                                      People lecture people they care about or they lecture others cause they're annoying as s**t.
                                      Whatever.
                                      You're going to hear it from me anyway cause I'm not shutting up any time soon!
                                      Hate the little assholes. ☟makes a face They're annoying. Crying all the time and being demanding and crap.
                                      Hannah always had more of that "maternal instinct" going on than me. And that's saying something since she doesn't have much of it to begin with. ☟snorts
                                      Tch, I'd be "mean" if you were asking for something that's a pain in the a**. ☟glances down at her and seems to grin a bit This is nothing, though. You're light compared to the grown women I've had in my lap.
                                      Hah! Whatever you say, kiddo. You're an honest one.
                                      What about you, though? We know the brat there has a nice side, but do you have a nasty one?
                                      Yeah, yeah.
                                      Fine! I hate teaching ungrateful assholes anyway. Don't think I'll cry about it if I hear you end up dead in a ditch somewhere.
                                      For this? I'll keep my word. Don't you worry about that.
                                      I never thought I'd see the day I'd be planning to get piss-drunk with a kid. Holy s**t -- maybe I'm already drunk off my a**.
                                      Hey, this s**t's an acquired taste. You drink enough of it and it doesn't matter what it tastes like anymore; you're too stupid to care.
                                      Makes it sound like you're some kind of dog.
                                      Eh, I don't really need that. ☟rubs her own chin I got my sword and that's all I need.
                                      ... seems stupid as hell. Easy, though.
                                      You've done this s**t before? Sheesh, kid, you're living life like you're already over twenty! ☟laughs You must be more hardcore than a lot of guys I've friggin' played with.
                                      Yeah, yeah, I'll still wipe the floor with your a**.
                                      All right, I'm ready to go! Let's do this thing before I change my mind. ☟IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
                                      Just drag her a** back home. If she's passed out she won't be able to b***h and moan.
                                      I think I got it. It wasn't hard at all.
                                      Screw that; one practice match and then let's get right down to it!
                                      ... that's nowhere on any map. You screwin' with me?
                                      I was just going to say that you kids are too young to really be messing with remnants anyway.
                                      And I never heard of anyone who don't know what remnants are! Small friggin' world.
                                      The hell is a "yokai?" Sounds like some asswipe's name.
                                      Oh... weird s**t.
                                      "Grow?" The hell does that mean? You guys blow up like balloons or something?
                                      Eh, whatever. Enjoy your other company and s**t; I'm fine without it.
                                      drums her fingers on the table Pah.
                                      I'm a grown a** woman. I don't need Hannah to be around or else I get lonely.
                                      I do just fine by myself! We do separate s**t all the time, in fact.
                                      Maybe it just comes with growing up.
                                      What a dumb name! This was given to me so hell no!
                                      ... ☟snerks Friggin' ridiculous thing. And you said this is yours, Mina? Didn't think you'd play with silly crap like this.
                                      You should! Maybe one day she'll get sick of you too!
                                      Basically. Hannah and I are opposites in most s**t. Colors too.
                                      But there are plenty of things we can agree on.

( ooc: lD haha. the scariest of all of them there, clearly. she needs her own ending song too; i will be VERY disappointed if Nio doesn't get one. 8C yea the chairwoman seems very... chairwoman-y. because they were like MMM DELICIOUS TEA while spilling it on themselves and s**t. idk i thought it was amusing.
                                      true... but they were kinda normal... some of em... look at haruki.
                                      well i guess they all had that shitty backstory. ;; omfg the accuracy of that is astounding.
                                      if u don't have strength u should be at least able to use your brain.
                                      POOR THING.
                                      i don't know what you mean. B]
                                      i would cry if something bad happened to sensei tbh. it should be a crime to have someone like that in an anime like this. haha.

ANYWAY I THINK... I'LL... SLEEP NOW.
                                      i'll just leave it here and leave it up to you in case you wanna continue and post tomorrow either way.
                                      goodnight! <3 )

xxxxxxxxx

SmallMoe's Queen

x

__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          _02 &:& somewhat peevex&xsleepy
                          __ H I G H E R xx A N D xx H I G H E R xx W H A T xx A R E xx Y O U xx F E E L I N G xx ?

xxx
                    _____::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_________02 blood & water x : (x half *↓ d i f f e r e n c e x ..mirror
                    _______ x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x _______________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

________________IT MIGHT SEEM TO COME TRUE. BUT THE WE THINK _____________________

User Image
                              well they sound like a boring lecture, so bleh ! * scoffs and the latter is you. -- then i'll just ignore you ! oh ... ... * shrugs her shoulders hnn. how were you like when you were a kid, hinnah? * looks up at really? she must have been a good sister, though. * continues to swing her legs as she briefly glances over at mina mina isn't like that at all, but she's strong than me. ... o -oh. i don't think i would ask hinnah to do anything troublesome. i sure as hell would, but doubt she'd listen. * casually sticks out tongue but to no one in particular * she blinks once oh, are you those type of people, hinnah? * tilts head yae-san told me there's people who prefer women over men. * she shakes her head to hinnah's question i can't get angry even if i tried. * she demonstrates by looking angry but makes a ridiculous expression that's 'cus kana is a crybaby and a clutz! she's useless so i'm there to protect her! * goes back looking indifferent and relaxes; a bit to relax that she might accidentally fall asleep * grits teeth together good ! it saves me from having to put the effort to ignore you ! i wouldn't even count on it, anyways. i don't need your stupid sympathy ! you better. don't get drunk before we even start ! it'll be boring and pointless if you already are. * puffs out a cheek uugh, once i give you a try of that sake you'll definitely start caring about taste! i'm not stupid ! i have a refine taste for drinks ! it's boring to drink water and blood all the time! it's completely different from a dog. this is the good factor of not being human. * pops out of her drowsiness and glances up you trust your sword that much? hmph, we can't fight so we might as well do something less physical. thanks, i'll take it as a compliment. you're more daring then anyone else i've know. * grins i'd like to see you try. fine! * omfg you did not just pull that s**t off ! ... ;; * looks up and frowns, y'know kana wouldn't do that hinnah maybe i'll go call juri-san. ; shidou is still working after all. if you say so then. ready? * presses the start button & watches the countdown; btw how we doing this lol rolling dices? * kana will be the referee ... ... ... * she shakes her head i don't have a reason to lie. ... oh, are they really that dangerous? you did mention they could be weapons. or is it because other people are after them? ... oh. -- another and general term for them are demons. they basically people who aren't humans. pfff --- * holds stomach and laughs -- heck no! nothing like that. we grow as in we our appearance grows up into teenagers. * she looks really sad by hinnah's comment does that mean you don't like our company then? ... o -oh ... i see then. okay. * short nod in understanding shut up ! it is my toy, so give it! * how silly mina looks while she tries to reach for her squeaky hammer i don't care what you think ! it's better than getting my butt arrested. * reach reach reach like you know anything ! that's a surprise. mina and i are the only twin in this city. do you two also have a connect as well? like when hannah-san is away you know she's alright?

mina's * minasaction

kana's * kanasaction

ooc | ... she likely will. i mean ... everyone has been getting their own ending, it'll be weird if she was the only character who didn't. < / 3 HAHA. sensei's expression when enter the chairwoman's office. ... HAHAH. i see then. = ^= .. oh yea. point taken. ... yeah ... that is true. now you wonder what is nio's past. srsly right ?? it is perfect. who needs to casually open the door when you can just smash it ~ hahahaha, sometimes it feels like haru is doing the most of the work than tokaku sometimes. i mean like ... otoya, the one pool episode, sumireko ... my bad ~ ! ssssh, you need a comedy relief within that kind of anime. < / 3

kaaaay ~ sleep well then ! hahaha, i don't know what to do ! i'm bad at decisions. : ' > guess we'll keep em on a little longer ?? nighty night ~

__________________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxx⇣* hinnah

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcontent or somethingxxxxxx»xxxxxxdrinkingxxxxxx»xxxxxxpiss off, a*****e!
        xxxxx
        User Image
                                      xxx

xxxxxx
                                      xxxx
                                      Ah, whatever. Go sulk in a corner or something.
                                      Me? The hell do you want to know that for?
                                      I liked to run around and play a lot and s**t. Maybe a little bit like Mina cept less of an a*****e. ☟shrugs; casually leaves out the crybaby part
                                      She's protective all right. But yeah, Hannah's the best and all that.
                                      Haha, don't have to tell me that. I can see for myself!
                                      Yeah? Her loud mouth overpowers yours for sure.
                                      Who knows, though? You might be more of a b***h to fight if you were actually threatened.
                                      The fact that you plan on askin' s**t from me in the first place is kind of a pain; what gives you the idea that I'll do what you ask anyway? ☟seems to pout
                                      Heh, thought you'd be too proud to ask anything of me in the first place, squirt.
                                      Hey, it's not that I prefer 'em. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood for d**k. Chicks are fun in a different way.
                                      Bullshit! Everyone gets angry.
                                      laughs at her The hell is that? You're not going to scare off anyone with that kind of face.
                                      You're doin' a real crappy job at that so far, you little a*****e.
                                      Letting her sit in the lap of a stranger and a killer at that. ☟smacks Mina with the toy hammer again
                                      You haven't even put in any effort so far. Not once have you even ignored me!
                                      Tch, I wouldn't be drunk from two drinks. ☟rolls her eyes This s**t just seems way too weird for me to be sober.
                                      If it's that good I might even give you a kiss. ☟grins
                                      I wasn't calling you stupid, dumbass! I was saying that after you drink enough you get too stupid to care about taste.
                                      Drinkin' blood doesn't sounds like something you get bored of.
                                      You pretty much look like a Mitra, though. There's no point if you're still going to blend in with us and crap.
                                      Least the other races here look different from us.
                                      Hasn't really failed me yet! This son of a b***h has been through a lot of s**t with me.
                                      Don't want to sound cliche or any of that prissy stuff, but it's like my damn arm.
                                      Hah, that's the sucky thing about being a kid. People will step all over you and then when you grow up and kick their asses they wonder why.
                                      It sure as hell makes you interesting.
                                      Was that a compliment? Looks like your sis was right. You got soft insides. ☟ruffles Mina's hair
                                      Do whatever. I don't care.
                                      yeah we can just roll dice in the misc thread and see who wins Ready!
                                      Why not? Telling some random person where you live is probably stupid in the first place.
                                      But it doesn't even matter. I wasn't planning on paying a visit anyway.
                                      They could be weapons, but they also take some strength to actually use. When you bind them, if you aren't strong enough it'll kill your a**.
                                      Vampire-mermaid-whatevers you two might be, but you're still pipsqueaks so you wouldn't be messing around with crap like that.
                                      We have plenty of things that aren't human here. Wouldn't call 'em demons, though.
                                      So you go from being snotty brats to angsty teens? That's weird as ********.
                                      furrows her brow And then what happens when you're actually teenagers? You grow into adults? What about then? You gonna grow into wrinkly a** grandmas?
                                      stares at her sad face for a sec before putting her hand over it I just met you little shits so I don't know if you're going to get annoying yet.
                                      ... but I haven't skinned any of you alive yet so I don't hate you two.
                                      Hahah, why don't you grow up and take it from me, huh? ☟wiggles it above her head
                                      Pff, whatever. ☟lets her have the hammer, but picks her up again If you're getting arrested a lot maybe you should stop being so freakin' obvious about the s**t you pull.
                                      rather than put Mina down, she puts her up on her shoulders Ah shut the hell up and keep drinking, kid.
                                      Hannah and I are the only twins we know of too. Guess we're rare.
                                      I don't feel pain with her or anything. ☟taps the side of her own head We just have a mental link.
                                      I can talk to her even if she's not around. If she's open to it, that is.
                                      You two got the same thing going on?

( ooc: Truuuue... he was like "what."
                                      aw c'mon it was so ridiculous that it was funny.
                                      Nio's past is a fishy one. u:
                                      exactly. if you have a big ol' hammer, you might as well use it for something!
                                      maybe that's the point. lol to show us that Haru is not as ~pushover easy~ as she comes across. Ufufufu. maybe she's even dangerous. ~
                                      nah i can't blame you. she was so pointless so it's no surprise that one would forget her. u wu
                                      i suppose. ; u ; Nio is kind of comic relief a lot too.

WELL YOU MADE A DECISION
                                      but yea i'm cool with that. )

xxxxxxxxx

SmallMoe's Queen

x

__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx

User Image
                              i'm not a baby! D < * flails arms do i need a reason to ask? hey, that's 'cus i don't really like you! * "hmph" and folds arms at least you don't hate us for not being humans. is that's why you said she brags? hnnn... * soft smile but mina isn't honest. i'm totally honest! * she reaches into her small bag to pull a pencil and paper to write something on it before handing it over to hinnah; " she doesn't dislike you. " kana what did you write to, jerkface? ) < * she attempts to get a glimpse of the paper * curiously looks up at hinnah i don't think i could fight. i don't like hurting people. ; ... oh, i'm sorry. * she stop swinging her feet and somewhat lowers head; she then brings it back up because hinnah is a kind person that's why. that's right, bleeh ! 'cus adults are useless. ... .... eeeh, what do mean?* raises a brow ... ... * she tries to understand but doesn't get it all too much -- ;; ... i get angry at mina sometimes but it isn't anything scary. * more like kana will break into tears than anything; she pouts when hinnah laughs it's not possible. i don't want to hear that from --- * squeaky gggrrrr !! * fixes her hair kana has good judgment. if she's willing to get that close she knows you won't harm her. * it's true. she even sits on the antagonist's lap when she gets kidnapped later in the manga fine, then i'll start now ! * this is really silly, mina good! so obviously you haven't met any worthy young people. * sticks tongue out; she's gross out ) < i don't want your kiss. * affection. kiss. anything related to that, ew no stay away. now you are ! yeah, yeah. okay, i get you. * puffs out a cheek if you've been drinking it constantly it does. * speaking of their food; she pulls out a bag gummy bear that's the last one! * she offers some to hinnah shidou said he's going to take us to the market tomorrow. we can buy more then. ... ? what's a Mitra? * head tilt is that another funny word to call humans? really? they can be open about it? here, the mayor wants us to coexist with humans so all of us hides our identity and look like humans. * she silently listens to hinnah before nodding as she understands hmph, like that stupid baldy bushy beard. he keeps treating us like pest because we're yokai and children. just wait until i shave his stupid facial hair off. i'm not your test subject. hey ! * she doesn't look too happy but not because hinnah mess up her hair; she fixes her hair without much of a fuss ... ... ... * yada yada, dice roll s**t and mina won the practice round looks like i win. ~ * somewhat proud you're lucky this was only the practice round! now the real game starts! ready ? * she waits for hinnah confirmation before starting a new game ... you don't know exactly where we live just the general area. * somewhat shrugs her shoulders i don't think you would have a reason to tell others. ... maybe you should visit, hime-chan wants to invite everyone for a pool party when it become to hot. like that's gonna happen, she's not the friendly type. mina. ; -- akiha told us we could invite anyone. the more the merrier he said. ... ... ;; that sounds dangerous. so like, people can become super powerful if they have a lot of them? okay. we understand. yae-san would likely confiscate it. she doesn't like unknown object on her land to begin with. that's really strange, what would you call them in a general term then? * sticks out tongue don't describe us like that! ... uuuh, we don't know 'cus there's never been anyone who are a hybrids like us. juri-san assume at a certain point of our age we'll stop growing when mina immerse in water or when i taste blood. * munches on the gummy bears ?? * blinks; slightly smiles at hinnah's answer okay. well that's a surprise. * losing some patients maybe i will -- * catches her toy whoa ! * wasn't expecting that but she doesn't really fight for hinnah to let go i'm don't get arrested ! i just don't want to be arrest for carrying an illegal weapon around 'cus that'll be stupid. * light hits hinnah's head with the squeaky hammer before be place on her shoulders ... ... .... ... that's looks fun. * looks up at mina on hinnah's shoulders * she mutters something before drinking her cup; hinnah you're lucky that mina isn't going to pour that alcohol on your head oh, i see. juri-san said it is an uncommon occurrence. * she swings her feet eh, really? that's sounds pretty cool ! we can't do anything like that yet. * she rest her chin on hinnah's head the most we can do is tell whether one of us is harmed or not. maybe it is 'cus we're still growing. it'll be cool if we can communicating without need to speak!

mina's * minasaction

kana's * kanasaction

ooc | we'd be the same too. it's like, " omg. THE ROOM IS TALKING TO ME " POINT TAKEN. LOL. they did portray it pretty well, i'd say. mhmm. hey ! if nio & the chairwoman could grant any wish they likely have to be some sort of god or believe to be god. and heck yeah. aye, batter batter swing ~ funny. the next day, oh look everything has been magically fix. what broken doors are you guys talking about? haha, true. pssh, we all know by now everyone is dangerous one way or another. there's no way they'd be innocent little flowers. hahahah, most chars who rarely got any screentime are easy to forget. : ' > ... a comic relief with a purpose. sensei ... is just ... sensei, can't really explain much about him except ... unless they pull off a " oh look a plot twist, sensei is actually super important in the anime. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcontent or somethingxxxxxx»xxxxxxdrinkingxxxxxx»xxxxxxpiss off, a*****e!
        xxxxx
        User Image
                                      xxx

xxxxxx
                                      xxxx
                                      ignores her
                                      Maybe. It has nothing to do with you so why should I tell you? ... not that it matters now. Tch.
                                      Hah, whatever. I bet you're an a*****e to people you like too!
                                      Huh? You're close enough to human as it is. ☟rests a hand on her hip 'Sides, I hate people for other reasons than their species.
                                      Nah, she just brags about being the more ladylike sister and s**t and having taken care of me for the most part.
                                      Not that I care about that kinda crap... and I take care of Hannah too now. ☟scoffs
                                      So she's an a*****e and a liar? Some kinda combination.
                                      takes the paper up to read it and then shrugs Not like I care if she really did. But s**t, you two are friggin' weird.
                                      Kids are usually scared of people like me. As they should be!
                                      So you're that kinda person? Tch...
                                      Even if you had no choice? It's either kill or be killed girlie. You're gonna end up on the bottom end if you keep up that pushover attitude.
                                      Wha -- ☟sputters in surprise The hell are you on?!
                                      Feh, I'm more useful than you, squirt.
                                      I mean that chicks are friggin' great for other s**t. And I get to make use of something fun; they love it more than guys. ☟sticks out her tongue to show off her piercing there And it's damn satisfying to make 'em squ -- Forget it. Maybe I'll teach you when you get older, hah!
                                      Then you aren't doing it right. You should get angry enough to scare people into never pissing you off again!
                                      Ch... ☟scrunches up her nose You guys are tapped in the head.
                                      Hallelujah! Finally I don't have to hear the b***h speak!
                                      Obviously not. I don't hang out with kids.
                                      Hahah! ☟laughs at her It was a friggin' joke. I won't slobber all over you.
                                      Because now you deserve it!
                                      If you say so... I'll take your word for it.
                                      I don't purposely drink blood after all.
                                      ... the hell are these things? ☟takes a handful... throws one at Mina before eating one Holy s**t, these are good!
                                      That's what we call humans here, basically. And of course they can. There are Sovani, Yama and Qsiti all over the damn place.
                                      Not like they could hide even if they wanted to.
                                      Sounds like bullshit. I say you reveal what you are and make the bitches respect you.
                                      Hah! Make sure you put it in his drink too and have him swallow it!
                                      ********! ☟and other curse words Whatever, it was my first time! I was just learning and s**t.
                                      Let's go again! ☟takes a drink anyway cuz she's not a lil b***h Start it up!
                                      Kid, sometimes part of the job is tracker an a*****e down.
                                      Other people? Course not, but I'm talking about me being the dangerous one here!
                                      Pool party? If it's a friggin' party I might be in for it. Will there be drinks?
                                      ... hmph, but you guys might hang out with people I can't stand. Probably going to be some rule against beating the s**t out of someone I don't like, right?
                                      I'll go if I can bring Hannah.
                                      That's the idea, squirt. If you got powerful remnants you could probably rule some countries.
                                      We don't have a general term for all of them. There are too many different kinds of beings here.
                                      What? It's the damn truth isn't it?
                                      Huh... makes sense I guess. Not that you two make sense in the first place.
                                      Don't think too much into it. If you get too annoying I'll squash you both!
                                      Weapons are illegal there? What a shitty place!
                                      grunts at the toy hitting her, but does nothing otherwise What, you too? You got my lap so don't complain. Maybe next time if I feel like it.
                                      Wouldn't be fun if we were all like this.
                                      It comes in handy, but sometimes it gets annoying if I don't answer her right away. ☟she gets the same way, though
                                      That's still a pretty damned handy thing to be able to do. That way you know you have to get your a** to the other person right away.
                                      Then again... Hannah can just tell me if she's somehow getting her a** handed to her.
                                      We'll see if you can do it. Maybe you two just need to be closer to one another or some weird s**t like that.

( ooc: very true. haha.
                                      you think so? hmmm. i think they're just heads of some big company or something. cause they couldn't exactly grant what's-her-faces' wish of wanting to age normally and then die. Nio just said that they would get their best doctors to research it. if they were godly, they could just do it no prob, right?
                                      bahaha. that's probably exactly what happened. even that window was fixed. x: nothing ever transpired there.
                                      truuue, but most people probably didn't expect it out of Haru of all people.
                                      it's very true. i still don't remember all of their names. 8C
                                      EXCUSE U SENSEI HAS A PURPOSE... IN MY HEART...
                                      i think that would be kinda cool, actually. but i doubt it will come to that. ; u ; it's more likely that he'll accidentally stick his nose in what's going on and end up offed. )

xxxxxxxxx

SmallMoe's Queen

x

__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx

User Image
                              ) < ... you have a point. i don't know ... i like knowing about people if they let me. i am not ! i'm nice to others. ... * crosses arms well i guess that's good to know. it always end up that case whenever a human who doesn't know about yokai accidentally encounters one. that's because they're sissies ! oh, it wouldn't be strange since you're the opposite of each other in personality and appearance. * small smile we watch out for each other it's only natural ! i don't lie all of the time! * she's really plays a bully we don't have a reason to be scared of you ! just 'cus you carry a sword around doesn't mean we should. you didn't exactly show up swing the sword around, plus this place is a chatroom. * swings her legs even if people look scary, it's better to talk to them before judging. * on the other hand, mina disagree with that i don't know what i'd do if i didn't. i might protect myself... i don't know. this town is pretty peaceful so we don't exactly have a reason to fight to survive. even with some trouble arising hime-san and the others are always doing their best to protect the town from danger. -- ?? * stares up at hinnah in confusion did i say something wrong? ... D < * she doesn't have a comeback for it because it's pretty true * they both stared at her tongue piercing for a moment ??? * they then stared at each other for a moment ... ... ... * presses index to chin; in thought i'll try. * doubt it'll be effective but ... better than not trying ... ? there's nothing wrong with us. * grumbles; mina really wants to kick hinnah for calling her that but she's suppose to be ignoring her or at least vampire kids. eeew. * makes a face don't put it in like! that's gross. BLEEEH -- * stick tongue at well, it's like water ! don't you get tired of drinking water all of the time? gummy bears. * catches the toss gummy with her mouth; chew chew hell yea they are. the sour gummy worms are pretty good too. and everyone is casual about it ? we never heard of those species before * eats another gummy bear that kana hands over then again, there's many different type of yokai we all don't know. we probably never encounter them before. what do they look like then? * she slightly frowns i think that's why we don't reveal ourselves so freely. if we do that that'll cause a lot of trouble everywhere for everyone. * widely grins i like that idea ! i'll put it in his coffee so he wouldn't even notice. ~ * snickers hehe, yeah yeah. alright ~ presses the play button. ... ... .... doopy doo doo ... ... and she lost for crying out loud ! it's only zero out of one. * drinks the alcohol down before cringing a bit; still doesn't exactly like the taste true but not like you have a reason to go looking for us anyways. ... you're not dangerous, maybe to other people but not us as of right now. * nods then she points at mina i'm usually the one bringing in the alcohol, sometimes the others too. ha, as if. everyone is nice no matter who they are. i'm sure there's people you can likely get along with. the land goddess, yae wouldn't like it if you attack us. however, you can definitely beat the crap out of the district mayor. * pauses to slowly sips the drink he acts like a perverted old man always groping the biggest female boobs he could find or touching them in odd places. mariabell would likely allow you to beat the s**t out of him. he's a land god so he won't die. hannah is invited as well. there's no reason for us to deny you from bringing your sister. that's sound pretty amazing, i bet everyone will try going after the person for being that powerful. makes sense. you make it sound so negative ! hmph. we don't know for sure if it's true. well if you don't believe us then give kana a drop of your blood ! * she takes a mental note of it; faintly smiles i'd like to see you try ! it's a peaceful city, if we carry weapons around it'll cause a lot of trouble. the only person who can carry weapons are the police and yae-san. since most of us aren't human we don't need a weapon to protect ourselves to begin with. ... i'm fine sitting here. mina just looks like she's having fun. * she says it with swinging her legs like a little kid she is * she's still a kid okay. i can imagine, it sounds like someone continuously knocking on your door until you answer. * nod nod pretty much ! guess that works too, maybe being able to communicate through your mind is like a level up version from ours.

mina's * minasaction

kana's * kanasaction

ooc | don't know. just throwing in some silly ideas. aah, suppose that is true. suppose they can pull about pretty much anything off the very least. srsly. nothing ever happen there guys, move along with your daily life now. ... hahah, maybe ?? then again who ever assigned assassins to go after haru, they at least know there something dangerous about her, right ?? : ' > ;; idk. all that trying to kill each other is good enough for me. = ^= too bad haru isn't going to die at the end tho. because all anime don't kill their main chars. these days. bleh. hopefully they prove me wrong. ... hahahaha, ooh well. it's okay. i don't remember that one other chicks name that lost 2nd. it's like a, " hi bye. " OKAY OKAY. sheesh. sssssh, we can only hope and dream that was the case. ... maybe it's more likely going to happen... or he could be those type of sensei who will never get caught in it and he stays confuse at the end, that'll be nice too.

xxxxx
        User Image
                                      xxx

xxxxxx
                                      xxxx
                                      Ask too many questions and people will call you nosy.
                                      I'd have to see it to believe it!
                                      If you guys made yourself known it probably wouldn't be such a damn surprise. ☟scratches her cheek Hah.
                                      Tch, being ladylike is a pain in the a**. No swearing and I have to comb my hair all the time and be neat. Screw that. ☟pinches Kana's cheek
                                      Guess so.
                                      Sure you don't. How do I know that's not a lie?
                                      So I should start swinging it around in order to get my point across? Sheesh, kids are so demanding nowadays.
                                      Whatever.
                                      Only might? Pretty sure in the situation your survival instinct would kick in and you'd kick the crap out of the other person.
                                      Who gives a s**t about people then; what about monsters? You guys don't ever see those shits wandering around?
                                      Hnnnn, it sounds like it'd be a boring a** place to live. Hardly ever any fights? Ch...
                                      You did! There's nothing nice about me!
                                      Neither of you get it? ☟hinnah pls stop being inappropriate with the children s**t... well, whatever. Just ignore it. I doubt either of you will be getting it on any time soon anyway.
                                      Good! Hey, brat! You make sure you teach your sister to have some bite to her! ☟tilts her head back a bit in an attempt to look at Mina
                                      Any kids. In real life, I avoid them. They aren't allowed into the pub to stay and drink anyway.
                                      Hah! It happens, though, kid. Hey, does spit count as water? Would it make you grow?
                                      shrugs I don't really pay attention to that s**t. If I'm thirsty I'll just drink whatever.
                                      Gummy bears? ... it sounds dumb as hell, but they taste good.
                                      How come we don't have this s**t over here? I would eat this crap everyday!
                                      Huh? Are they made out of actual worms and bears?
                                      No one gives a s**t, really. Except maybe the Sovani; they got a stick up their asses when it comes to the other races.
                                      Guess you wouldn't have if I haven't heard of you before either.
                                      Sovani are tall, furry lookin' things with four arms. Yama are gigantic friggin' blubber whale looking things and Qsiti are tiny and have floppy ears. They hop when they walk and crap. And have big old mouths.
                                      Maybe at first! They would get used to you eventually. Just beat up everyone who challenges you until no one does it anymore.
                                      Hah! You have the balls for that?
                                      I'd like to see that s**t recorded if you did it!
                                      Maybe zero out of one now, but I'm going to pound you in the dust next round too. Hahah! I told you I was just learning! ☟hinnah pls In your face, loser!
                                      Let's do the next round! ☟winner winner chicken dinner And another one! s**t! I'm on a roll!
                                      Drink up, baby! ☟cracks open a new bottle with a grin There's plenty of a** whooping to go around. ~
                                      Hannah and I have offed people for less of a reason.
                                      ... tch. Fine, whatever. Believe what you want!
                                      Then it sounds like it might be a real party!
                                      Sometimes "nice" is annoying as all hell too.
                                      Hannah would probably try to "keep me in check" anyway if she went with me. ☟frowns
                                      Hah! A pervert with a thing for tits, huh? As if that's anything new!
                                      Don't know if he'd touch me, though. ☟grabs her own breasts Mine are big, but they aren't friggin' huge or anything.
                                      I have a nice a**, though.
                                      A god? ☟narrows her eyes ... tch.
                                      Great! If Hannah wants to go then we'll probably see you around your place!
                                      People don't usually try and mess with the assholes that have that kind of big power. Not unless they have their own s**t to back it up.
                                      Deal with it!
                                      Why does it have to be my blood? Why don't you bleed for her, squirt?
                                      she rolls up her jacket's sleeve nonetheless and presents her wrist to Kana Go ahead and do your thing.
                                      ... hmph.
                                      ... so you're telling me that Hannah and I can't bring our swords? I'm bringing it anyway; no way I'm risking that s**t.
                                      Well, good for friggin' you. I'm strong, but I'd rather have a weapon to use than not.
                                      I thought she would. ☟shrugs without regards to Mina up there She seems like the type of kid that would rather be on someone's shoulders than carried around normally. Hah!
                                      That's a pretty damn accurate way of putting it! It's exactly like that. ☟scowls
                                      If that's how it is then why lose the other ability in the first place? Feels pretty damn cheap to only get one or the other.

( ooc: i know, i am throwing my own ideas back at ya qurl.
                                      indeed. they seem like very powerful people nonetheless. just a normal school. NO FUNNY BUSINESS GOING ON HERE.
                                      well yeah, but i meant like the audience! not the people in the show. obviously there's something funky going on if everyone wants in on Haru's death.
                                      "too bad." did you want Haru to die? Px poor thing.
                                      i don't remember her either... i don't remember the pool girl either.
                                      i wouldn't have even remembered Otoya if you didn't tell me about the whole Toyota thing. e ue
                                      we will just have to find out in the final episodes to come. x: the wait will kill me. )

xxxxxxxxx

SmallMoe's Queen

x

__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          _02 &:& not really annoyedx&xsomewhat wide awake

xxx

User Image
                              ... ... * grows quiet as she's in thought then would you tell me if i'm asking too many question about you? i'll prove it you then ! * huffs out chest just not now obviously. i suppose. * she swings her legs but i think it has to do with something like, it's better if they stay concealed? we don't get it, but we'll do it because that's what we're taught. eeeeewwww... * makes a face it sounds like being a princess. nngh. * squirms around when pinched; not like it hurts * cracks a grin and snickers at kana that's -- D < ... mmmrrr ... i don't need to tell you if it is ! that would be dangerous and scary. or maybe your grouchy face would scare kids too, something like -- * she lean forward so she can use move hinnah's brow this ~ * writer swears mina isn't making fun of hinnah, ahaha ; uuuuu .... * somewhat teary eyes i don't really want to hurt anyone. * she can't a hurt a fly monsters, huh. one time there has be a demon dog running lose, but hime-chan and the others took care of it. there's also has been this biiiiiiiiiiiig white blob demon before too ! * exaggerates with her arms to indicate how huge as she always falls backward w - whoa ! * manages to bring herself forward; sheepish laugh eh he he he he ~ * she might be a bit tipsy ?? that's the whole point of this town and a mayor, this town is suppose to stay peacefully as possible. ... ... * she is like a kick puppy now, hinnah. hope you're happy. ... okay... ? * they're still unsure but bother shrug it off you think i haven't tried ? she's a big baby, y'know ! apologizes for every freaking little things. * ouch; lowers head. oh yeah. some legal age s**t right? hmph. * finishes her cup ew ! don't even try, jerk ! ) < i need to be immerse in water. like pouring a bottle of water works. .... ... - . - i guess that's true for humans. you guys get dehydrated pretty quickly. hehehe ~ right? don't eat too much. ; humans can get sick if they eat too much of it. we can go get you more later. can't miss out on these. ~ heck no, they're not made out of them. * small smile it's just the shape. ... * blinks are they prideful? * they're both imagining something hilarious from hinnah's description * starts laughs what the heck? no way !! we never even seen anything close to what you're describing before. heck yea! he can't do anything to be because it's a prank. i'm not doing anything illegal! * her grins widens i'll make sure to record it, and i doubt kana can tattle tail on me either. * she doesn't approve, but there's no stopping mina pfff --* struck with annoyance grrrr -- !! freaking frack ! no, way ! I'm gonna win the next one, and wipe that freaking grin off your face ! -- shut it ! * she takes the bottle; forget pouring it into a freaking cup, she jugs it right out of the bottle Bleck ! * wipes her mouth on her sleeve Alright, next round ! * restarts the game really? i see ... well it doesn't make much of a difference if you have one or not. oh, we will believe what we want alright. * nods we'll tell you when. does nice people annoy you? she better because getting on yae's bad side would be bad. we've been told she can be merciless... mostly to men. she has a little more soft spot for women. * taps her own chin in thought; then makes a face he probably might. you may not have big ones but, who knows. he's a weird land god. did you prefer to be able to kill him? how do you plan on getting here though? i think there's a demon here that knows how to teleport people. we can ask akiha about that. ... i see. nevaaaaaaar ~ D < * woops, her tipsy side is showing 'cus if she drinks my blood, she'll be stuck as a teenage until sunrise, likely ! she doesn't stay long if it's human blood. aah. ;; i'm sorry. * she bites down hinnah wrist but she doesn't sink her fangs in only enough to break the top layer to draw blood; and hazaaar she magically grows up look at least 17/18 ~ ... ;; is that proof enough? * she somewhat fixes the button of her jacket normally not. yae-san will be there, i think she'll understand let you bring your weapon as long you don't draw it out unless some tries to harm you or hannah-san. i like walking too ! it's 'cus we're not around anywhere that people gets to see this. * doesn't want to be seen as a kid; boink. boink. uses the squeaky hammer to lightly hit hinnah's head sounds annoying. * she'd probably abuse it if that ever becomes possible * they both shrug; unsure how to answer that don't know.

mina's * minasaction

kana's * kanasaction

ooc | hahaha, alright. alright. ... yea, the schooooool is so normal that none of the other students even notices or questions about their class. HAHA. you don't even see the normal students anymore after like ... the third episode ?? xDD excluding the play i guess. guess that's true. hahaha, yes. i'm tired of shows with the main chars living. ~ = 3= jk jk, sorta. i like haru tho. ... HAHA. welp, anyone not that important aren't worth remembering apparently. : ' > toyota. man she needs to have her own car show now that you reminded me. ~ ... ... ssh. three more week, bro.

xxxxx
        User Image
                                      xxx

xxxxxx
                                      xxxx
                                      Course I'll tell you. I'm not just gonna sit around and let you annoy me.
                                      Right, right.
                                      Tch, fine, fine, do whatever you want. I don't really care.
                                      I'm just saying that if I lived in a place like that I would kick the asses of anyone that had a problem with me!
                                      That's what I'm saying! I'm not anybody's princess and it's such a pain in the a** to comb my hair all the time and keep my clothes in order and s**t. It's just all going to get ruined again once I go on a job! Fighting monsters isn't a clean process!
                                      lets her cheek go and pats her head instead
                                      That's the least convincing thing I've ever heard!
                                      That's the point -- ☟scowls Buzz off up there, kid or you're going back on the floor! Leave my face alone!
                                      s**t, you don't have to cry about it. ☟looks away from the display Whatever, nobody is going to beat the s**t out of you any time soon so you don't have to.
                                      Sounds like a couple of small fries.
                                      But that's it? I see monsters here everyday -- almost as soon as you step out of the damn door.
                                      ?! Hey! Watch it back there!
                                      Yeah, yeah, I get it. It's supposed to be safe and s**t in the towns. Still, if I could never fight again it would be friggin' boring.
                                      bites the inside of her own cheek and seems annoyed You don't have to give me that look!
                                      Even crybabies can grow up to be strong. ☟puts her hand on Kana's head Don't count her out yet!
                                      Something like that.
                                      Che... boring.
                                      We can't all be mermaids or whatever the hell it was you said you were.
                                      Who's the adult here? Don't worry about it. I'm not going to get sick from some rainbow a** chewy things!
                                      Kids are bringing me booze and food now... maybe you two are good for something after all.
                                      Why would you want to make food into the shape of bears and worms? Wouldn't that gross you little shits out?
                                      That's one way to put it. Beyond pride their heads are so far up their own asses that they can probably only see s**t.
                                      What's so funny? ☟she pokes Kana's sides
                                      I'm telling the truth you little a*****e. Next time I'll show you what they look like using this thing!
                                      Hah! Good, do that and then show it to me. We'll have a good laugh over it.
                                      If you win the next one I'll let you come at me with whatever you want -- punch, kick, whatever!
                                      Are you trying to make yourself lose the endurance round already? You're making it too easy, shrimp.
                                      Yeah! ☟and now the next game she loses
                                      Ah ******** me! That was just a friggin' fluke! ☟snatches the bottle back to take a swig It ain't over yet, though!
                                      I'll wait for it.
                                      Ehhh... maybe not "nice" by itself, but if they're pretentious assholes pretending to be all polite and s**t it gets on my damn nerves.
                                      You can smell that phony pile of crap from miles away.
                                      Well what a friggin' coincidence. Hannah can also be merciless. That's the title that was given to her anyway. ☟smirks a bit
                                      Well if he touches me, you'll know about it.
                                      I don't really give a s**t. It just reminded me of some crap, that's all.
                                      I didn't think about that. ☟deadpan expression Figured I'd just ask Hannah.
                                      You guys figure it out and tell me later.
                                      If you can't do it, we could probably find a remnant or some s**t that can bring us to where you are.
                                      ... you drunk, squirt?
                                      And? Who cares? Do you two prefer being pipsqueaks all the time?
                                      It's not a big deal. I don't give a damn about bleeding.
                                      Holy s**t, it worked! ☟shifts her legs since now the load is heavier Not bad...
                                      Hold on, this crap is kind of creepy. ☟looks her up and down You're total ***** bait.
                                      Yeah, yeah, we won't go waving it around for no reason. It's just there since I would feel naked without it.
                                      Whatever you say.
                                      What? You got a problem with something I said? ☟swats at the hammer Knock it off.
                                      Ehh.

( ooc: i guess they wouldn't. no one would hear the boom of those bombs and stuff after all. x:
                                      well, that would be too many people to animate. lD the budget needs to be saved for the cool fight scenes.
                                      well i can't blame you for that. sometimes i'd like something unorthodox to happen too and the protag not to win, but at least kill Tokaku off instead of Haru. :'D
                                      not that i dislike Tokaku, but y'kno
                                      a car equipped with scissors everywhere. the gear shift? scissors. windshield wipers? scissors there too.
                                      so long... too long... )

xxxxxxxxx

SmallMoe's Queen

x

__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx

User Image
                              okay. * regardless of her appearance she still swinging her legs like a kid i said im and i will ! ) < good, 'cus that's what we've been doing all this time. we're not all like you, y'know. * somewhat adjusts herself because man it's been a while since she was in this form, how awkward this feels ; hinnah takes pride in who she is. hey ! we do too, y'know. > T ... can imagine. like in those comic books ! all those blood and gut go everywhere. i don't think you'd want to look messy when someone plan to approach you for a job. ;; * she slightly rubs her pinched cheek while she is being patted are my cheeks that squishy ? shut up, i don't wanna hear that from you ! ... ... = 3= no fun. * she stops and snickers * rubs the tears on her sleeves and nods well if anything, i think kana knows to her defend herself and make a run for it. * rest chin on hinnah's head do they? it'll be funny if you were proven wrong. ~ maybe you should spar against hime-chan. she's always looking for someone to spar with to grow stronger. you live in such a dangerous place. it sounds pretty tiring if you're almost constantly fighting. * still have that sheepish smile and the " my bad " expression is fighting all you can think about ? how about video games or something ? ... ... ... * don't think that's really helping, but kana doesn't seem as sad how would you know that? * curiously looks down at hinnah .... .... ... * grows quiet as she's thinking about something; decides to test this theory out could it be ... you were a crybaby too when you were little ? eh, i don't understand these age rules. what's the point in them ? quit coming up with gross ideas. i guess not. * crosses arms you. i'll be laughing if you do. it'll totally be a sight i'll never forget. * she finished the rest of the gummy bears hey, we're not giving everything to you just so y'know ! we prefer sharing them with other people because it's funner if we do. no. they look pretty fun to eat actually ! sometimes you gotta spice things up with different shapes ~ it'll be boring if all candies are round. * light laugh that's a fun way to say it. * she squirms when poke we both just imagine something funny from your description. just the way we're imagining is just too funny ! we gotta see it next time then ! ... ; sure thing ~ DEAL ! i'm gonna go full strength with a punch, so better not take your words back! HA ! Heck no, no way something like this will get me ! * widely grins serves you right for being cocky. now for that punch if i won this match. but first, do they have a cup of water here? there's no way i'm gonna be able to punch you properly in this size. * she might as well go all out on this one if i lose this next round, you're the winner. so name your prize. * this test of endurance became something else, good grief * she's pretty worried, but she know it'll be okay ... ... ... ; okay. * nods doubt you have to worry about that, everyone here is honestly nice to begin with. they all help try to protect this city so they're not bad people. is that so? maybe hannah would likely get along with yae. * snickers can't wait to see him get beaten up. ... ;; oh ... was it something unpleasant? really? we'll go ask them then and let you know. heck no !! only a little, but i ain't at the point i'm talking like a mad man ! > T i'm still game, y'know ! ... no. but it's a hassle having to immerse ourselves back in water or drinking blood. .... the jacket is tight. ; * because seriously all they're both wearing is a jacket and their undergarments ; don't look at me like that. ; * lila told her about that word before so she knows ... that ... would be fine. the others will understand. huh? no, just the thought of someone constantly trying to call you is annoying. okay fine. * puts the hammer into her bag

mina's * minasaction

kana's * kanasaction

ooc | GET BACK TO THIS LATER 'CUS I'M FALLING ASLEEP LOL
                              YOUR TURN TO DECIDE IF YOU WANNA CONTINUE OR JUST END IT
                              nighty night ~ ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbuzzedxxxxxx»xxxxxxgoing to sleepxxxxxx»xxxxxxpiss off, a*****e!
        xxxxx
        User Image
                                      xxxxonlinexxxxxxofflinexxxxxxdisconnected
                                      xxx

xxxxxx
                                      xxxx
                                      this is weird; totally weird ... ...
                                      Maybe if you were like me you'd actually be getting somewhere and doing just about whatever you want.
                                      doesn't really know where to put her hands now so she just kinda... frowns
                                      Damn right I do! I made a name for myself and I don't have s**t to be ashamed for. I'm not gonna let some assholes try and tear me down.
                                      That's exactly how it is. The real world is a damn mess.
                                      And tearing open bodies isn't a picnic.
                                      Huh? The hell do I care about that? I just need to be good with my sword not look like I'm going to a friggin' ball.
                                      That's what Hannah is here for anyway. She can just talk to 'em if they want to be a b***h about it.
                                      No, I just felt like doing that. You make faces that make me want to pinch you.
                                      Don't make it sound like I've been saying deceitful s**t like you have!
                                      Shut the hell up!
                                      Better than nothing. Ehh...
                                      Course. Ever fought a dragon, pipsqueaks? Come talk to me when you got something five times your size in front of you wanting to roast your a**.
                                      Heh... setting up a match for me? Whatever, I'll take this "Hime" on. And I'll kick her a** all the way home too!
                                      It's tiring only if you suck at it.
                                      Fighting is what I do for a living. And it's freakin' satisfying as hell.
                                      Video games? I have no idea what you're talking about.
                                      Tch...
                                      Because I know it! Most kids are whiny bitches, but they can grow up to be strong too!
                                      her brow twitches; she reaches back and starts pulling on her ear What was that you just said? You want to repeat that question?!
                                      Like I know. Something like it's bad for you or some s**t.
                                      You're the only one who thinks it's gross! If you were a guy you'd be all over a kiss from me. ☟grins
                                      Exactly. I am. So I know what I'm doing better than you two do!
                                      Tch, I won't be giving you the satisfaction of seeing it cause I'm not getting sick!
                                      You're giving enough.
                                      I can't tell if you're good kids or what...
                                      I get that, but friggin' worms? Of all the damn things in the world.
                                      What? I'd say that it's pretty accurate. You'll see for yourselves!
                                      I've already felt your kick so it isn't anything to write home about. Hah! Make sure you actually win first, you dumbass.
                                      ******** off. The game friggin' cheated.
                                      Course I have water around here. How else would we bathe?
                                      asks Hannah to get it for her and then hands the cup over You're gonna punch me while grown up? I wonder if it will be any stronger than your other attempt.
                                      A prize? ... let me think on it. I'll collect it from you another time. ☟rubs her temple My head is feeling kind of shitty now.
                                      doesn't notice Mhmmm.
                                      I'll judge it for myself. If I think it's too much of a pain in the a** I'll just leave.
                                      Maybe. Hannah gets along with people easier than I do.
                                      You're already damn sure that I'll beat him up before it even happens. ☟chuckles
                                      Forget about it. It's none of your business.
                                      Probably. We'd find it and make use of it if that was the case.
                                      You do that.
                                      A little is still drunk! s**t.
                                      It would be a b***h... probably easier to get blood than it would be water in a pinch.
                                      Then take it off. ☟why; realizing how that might come off, she scowls Or whatever.
                                      Huh? I was just looking at the change. I'm not trying to creep on you since I know you're really just a pipsqueak.
                                      At least we know you'll be a hot piece of a** when you're older.
                                      Hey, brat; are you hot too or do your looks go to s**t after puberty? ☟smirks
                                      Good.
                                      You started hitting me for that? Brat.

Tch, it's gotten pretty damn late. Hannah is bitching about me still being awake and being too loud and s**t.
                                      I'm getting off this thing to sleep. ☟slides Kana off her lap and picks Mina up from her shoulders to put her down See you shrimps around.

( ooc: okaaaaay.
                                      and i think i will stop here. i need a break from the profanity that is hinnah.
                                      the twins are qt. goodnight ! )

xxxxxxxxx

SmallMoe's Queen

x

__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx

User Image
                              like you? bah ! i'll become better than you ! but that's dangerous. ; ... you're strong. so does that mean a lot of people are after your head? ... ; the only person ashamed of themselves is our useless guardian, he can't even use his power to protect us. * she sounds terribly annoyed * gomen shidou but anyways, even if we can't reveal ourselves we're not going to let people bad mouth about us. mina would likely go try and beat the person up if they did. * cheeky smile as if she's proud of it that's one way to put it. it's sometimes confusing ... * ponders at the thought * she makes a gross out expression from visualizing it ew. sounds really gross. ... ... as long you keep a proper hygiene, guess that doesn't matter how you look. * pouts a little as if she's a little mad, but not really that's mean. ) < * crosses arms and huffs but i've never really fought to defend myself. i think i'm a too weak to hurt anyone to begin with. ; never fought a dragon. hime-chan is a dragon. oh yeaa ~ we've seen her fight before ! buuuut, we've never seen her in her dragon form. ; make me wonder if she could. hime-chan always appreciate a spar with strong people. * slight smile i'd like to see you try ! hime-chan isn't a mayor for nothing. i see. is this what they call fighting addict? ... ... * she's expecting mina to flip over about hinnah not knowing video games * video games are the best 8 l we need to make you play a bunch of video games then. guess that's true --- OW OW OW OW OW ! * tries to struggle free why are you so mad ? so it is true then! ... ;;;; oh. ... ... heck no i won't ! don't assume things you don't know ! ... ... ... * looks grumpy. she doesn't care if hinnah is older. we'll see about that. okay. mina, we need to get some for the others as well when they get back from their trip. oh yeah. and hey ! D < we're good kids. * mina is kinda good. what you don't like worms? * snickers i think they did insects too, and it had some juice in the middle. show us the picture next time then. what !? it doesn't cheat ! stop being a sore loser, bleh ! * she takes the given cup and place it on top of her own head duh. it'll be a lot better if i do. s -shut up !! D < ... fine. but it better something possible for me to do. and i'll punch you later. kana will be sad if i punch you while you have a headache. so better not forget. okay. i'm sure you'll be fine. they deal with various people everyday so they won't care about your attitude. the only time they'll get angry is if you try to destroy the city. heck yea ! if you say so. ... ah, i see then. we should ask hime-chan if she knows anyone. * agreeing nod pff this small amount isn't going to cause a whole lot a problem ! probably. if you're like stuck in a desert, then finding water is almost impossible. ... ... ... * she'll stop complaining and deal with it ... ;; * hinnah has a point but it still feels weird ... / / / / hey ! that's mean of you to say ! i look perfectly decent when i grow ! * she still looks like a child, sorta. compare to kana, mina will be forever have a small chest ... ... ... * imagine a scribble ball above her heard. totally not the reason why mina hit her. she'll never admit it's fun sitting on someone's shoulder, that will make her look childish.

kaaaaay ~ * pretty much goes back into her child appearance before sliding off it was fun. and thank you for the bandage, hinnah. bye bye ~ * waves her hand

mina's * minasaction

kana's * kanasaction

ooc | never realize that my writing pass midnight becomes really shitty than usual. ; gomen for the lateness. ~ ;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxALWAYSxxxxxxxAT ANY TIMExxxxxxxxxxxxI WANT TO BE NEXT TOxxxxYOUxxxxxxxxxxLOVExxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(xxgreat!xx)xxxxxxlocationxxxxxx(xxmind your own business!xx)
              http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Lupe_adopts111/possiblyaformat2_zps21020a3f.png
              User Image
xx
x█████████████████████████
xx▆▆▆▆▆∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙x▆▆▆▆▆▆▆∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙▆▆▆▆▆▆▆∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
xi'm not used to beingx. HONEST
xx
xxxxxxxBUTxNOWxMYxCHESTxISxGETTINGxTIGHTERxxxxALREADYxMYxHEARTxISxTHROBBING
xxxx
xxxxxxxBUTxNOWxMYxCHESTxISxGETTINGxTIGHTERxxxxALREADYxMYxHEARTxISxTHROBBING
xxxx
xxx
xxx.╲╲╲╲xxivexxxxxxxxfallen
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxonlinexxx. .. .xxxonlinexxx. .. .xxxonline
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx!xsunessencex+x██xx(xyamankox)xxmessanger ofx✖ . yamigami
xxx

xxxxxxxx!xxLOSTxxINxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOURxxxDAZZLINGxxxEYES
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOVExxxxLOVExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(xxTSUNxx)xxxx(xxTSUNxx)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOVExxxxLOVE
xxxx
                              xxxx )x. chatroom
                              xxxxxxxxIxF A N T A S I Z ExA B O U TxT O N I G H TxxxxxxxxxxL O V ExI SxS U R E L YxAxD E M O N
                              xxx
                              I don't know why everyone was complaining today.
                              I had tons of good luck! There's no way that whole Friday the 13th thing could be true if I had the opposite problem. ♚ .SHE SCOFFS AND OPENS HER CAN OF COLA So superstitious. Nono-nee was obviously just trying to psych us out.
                              ... well, it did seem like everyone else had more trouble than usual, but they're always having trouble! I still think it proves nothing.
                              ♚ .TAKES A SIP OF HER DRINK AND FROWNS AT HER COMPANY ... hn, everyone seems exhausted and all bummed out.
                              I'll just use this then. Hello?

( ooc: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH )

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out