Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren seemed rather content to allow the men to drag him off and torture him. As the group began to move they were almost intantly cut down. Ren could not even keep up all of Nicoles moves. It did rather surprise him that she would come to his rescue. As he was free he stood up. Rubbing his wrists and his neck. The porker screamed as he fell to the ground. "Please dont hurt me we are just exterminating a demon.",he said. "That man is not what he seems he is the devil incarnate. Because we allowed his mother into our village and give birth to him we got attacked and our village destroyed." His voice quivering as he sobbed. Trying to scoot away Ren glared at him showing no mercy he lit the man on fire the piggy man turned to ash. Those ropes were brutal on his evil energy as he felt tired. "Thanks.",he said as his wounds were still bleeding and he felt a bit woozy. He leaned against her and passed out.

Hell hound and Fire Fae Hybrid

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Taking a deep breath, Nicole made her sword disappear as she held onto him... Those ropes must have had some kind of spell on them or something to have made him this tired... Leaning him against a tree, Nicole wrapped her hand around his wrist and mumbled a chant under her breath as she tried to heal his wounds.

It was harder for her to heal his though for some strange reason. Sighing, she held onto him hoping to keep him warm till he woke up.

But what bothered her the most, was the way that man had said those aweful words about Ren... What did he mean by 'devil incarnit'? Shaking her head, the young woman didn't let it bother her. Ren was still ren after all... so, what was the point in letting it bother her if it would only ruin her good mood?

Yawning, Nicole looked up at the sky, hoping that her mother was giving them men what they deserve... she may be a goddess but she also judges people on the sins they've done...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren had felt the warmth a light surround his body but we was to weak to do anything about it. As he laid there against the tree that Nicole had porpped him up against he saw the image of that day when those marauders came to the village. Those whom trained under the way of the sword ran like cowards while him and hims mom ans some other women and children tried to stave off the attackers. His mother and him were captured while the rest of the villagers were slaughtered. He mumbled the words sorry and mother in his sleep. The images changed to the camp where they were taken too. The marauders were some people who followed the rule of Rens father but when they thought they could do better they rebelled against him and left. They tortured his mother in ways worse than anyone could imagine and even Ren was put through some torturing as well. When his mother finally let go of life Ren was forced to do things that no one ever should. He earned the name Bringer of Death.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Once she was done, Nicole stared at him with a frown on her face. He must suffor from nightmares too... Sitting next to him, NIcole laid her head on his shoulder, not really sure what she could do to make him feel better. Sighing softly, the young woman looked at the sky before drifting off to sleep.

She was glad to have healed his wounds but... she just wished that she could have done something about the nightmares.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

As Nicole used his shoulder as a pillow it seemed that a small light appeared almost like it was trying to help him,to soothe his pain. He wanted to run to it,wanted to be bathe in the light but he stopped. He was a creature born of darkness. The son of a guardian of hell,of death and destruction. Should he be allowed to bask in the light?. Ren stayed in a rather Purgatory like state as he thought of his options. As he felt the darkness wanting to take over more he panicked which was enough to cause him to awaken. He noticed it was dusk and looked over to see Nicole still with him. His wounds felt better too yet he was still a bit too weak to try and move. He saw his sword laying down beside him and ran a finger over the etchings on the hilt. "Am i to be forever marked by him.",he said a low voice. He had to admit he was a bit shocked to see her that close to him on her own accord. Most people never would want to be near him and actually he much preferred the lonely road. It kept innocents out of harms way.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole groaned softly. Blinking, she lifted her head, wondering how long she had slept for. Looking up at the sky, she saw that it was dusk already. Stretching, Nicole let out a soft moan as she got up to stand.

Looking down at Ren, she noticed that he was awake. Smiling down at him, she sat back down and asked if he was okay... Placing a hand on his forehead, Nicole was making sure that none of his wounds had gotten infected cause of those ropes...

That was the last thing that they would need at the moment. He seemed okay to her...

"You rest, I'll cook." With that, she moved to the camp fire and started to cook some fish and veggies. That should make him feel better. As she cooked them, she wondered what they were going to do... Sighing, she looked over at him asking "maybe we should move your camp... they might find you again before you heal."

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

He blushed slightly as she placed her hand onto his forehead. The warmth of light spreading through his body as she simply just touched him. Remembering the light in his dream he wondered if that was her then as well. "Yes i am fine,a bit weak still but fine none the less." Softly saying to himself,"With the night approaching i will get healed." When she told him to rest he did not argue with her. Actually he was glad to be tasting her cooking again. As he sat there leaning against the tree he watched her work. He thought that maybe he could one day get used to having a woman who loved him cook for him. Though its not like he was thinking she would be the woman,actually he figured he would never be loved so more or less right now her cooking for him was more like a fantasy. When Nicole mentioned about moving the camp. "Yes it would seem that i overstayed my welcome. After we eat lets break up camp and start heading south following the river.". Though he stopped,"Well maybe i should at least,i mean its not like i am going to force you to go with me. You probably have loved ones waiting for you or at least friends and i would hate to keep you from them."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Once she was done cooking, Nicole handed him a bowl of soup. It was a simple dish, but still seasoned with some of the spices that she had found out here. Sitting down next to Ren, she started to enjoy on her own soup. When he mentioned about moving camp after they were done eating, she sent a glare saying 'move, and I'll tie you down to make sure you rest'.

After that, she turned back to her bowl of soup... wondering what they are to do... She didn't want to leave, Nicole enjoyed Ren's company...

When he had mentioned 'bout her going back to her loved ones or even friends for he didn't want to force her to stay, she shrugged. "I don't have anyone to go back too. I'm all alone." She calmly said, as if it was an every day subject. Finishing her soup, Nicole stretched and told him to stay here while she went to have a nice bath.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren ate the soup almost dropping the bowl at the harsh look Nicole gave him about moving so soon. "Alright,Alright no moving tonight. But in the Morning we are. Staying any longer could cause problems and i dont want that. When she said she had no one to go back to he felt bad. "Well if you want you can travel with me. I just wander around wherever i want. And sometimes if i feel the battle is just i take a side and fight for it. To me i have no friends since one day i could be fighting with them and the next day against them. Keeping things simple like staying alone works well for everyone im involved with." Mentioning about taking a bath Ren gave a rather quirky smirk but softened it,"I promise i will not move from this spot. So go and and get cleaned up and relax." Finishing the soup he leaned against the tree looking up at the sky. "I hope that you are watching me Mother and are not sad at my choice of living."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Sighing softly, Nicole arrived to the spring and stripped down before sinking in the water... It helped her relax a bit... Healing Ren took too much energy... She'll have to wait for the sun to rise in order to regain her energy.

Yawning, Nicole sank a little deeper in the water, though what she was confused about was the strange smirk that he had. She didn't say anything about it but it confused her greatly. Washing her hair to get the dirt out, Nicole wondered if she was doing the right thing...

Was it right to fight and take lives? Even though she had killed this time to save someone... was it still right to do that?

"My soul will forever be tainted with the blood of the innocent... it won't matter now anyway." she whispered to herself before sitting up a little more in the springs, just leaning back to relax.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren drifted off to sleep and during his sleep he had moved from leaning up against the tree to sleeping on the ground. He was not really having a good dream but it was not really a nightmare either. It was almost like he was maybe stuck in purgatory or something. He was too involved in his dream to even realize that he switched to his hell hound form and was curled up by the tree his ears twitching about every once and awhile while his tail was pulled tightly against his stomach instead of wrapped up to his nose. He did not want to impair his sense of smell. Though while he was dreaming of this purgatory like place flashes of Nicole seemed to appear at random intervals like she was leading him towards the light yet it was like his feet was cemented where they stood and he could not follow her.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Once Nicole had finished her bath and returned... She saw a hell hound and screamed. NOt knowing that it was Ren. Grabbing her sword, she pointed it at him, fear growing in the pit of her stomach... it had brought bad memories for her when she was a child... But, there was one thing that she noticed... the scent... It was Ren's? Shaking her head, she couldn't believe this... Ren was... a hell hound?

Putting her sword away, she helped him to the tent for him to sleep better... Maybe moving tomorrow would be the best thing for the both of them right now...

~Morning~

Nicole yawned softly, it was a tiring night... everything bothered her... well, more like the nightmares of hell hounds... she knew Ren wasn't like the ones she's encounted in her past but it was still rough on her to deal with. Sighing, she finished packing up some of the items from camp and looked over at Ren. "Ready to go?" she asked in a calm voice.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren slept through the ordeal with Nicole pointing a sword at her. He felt safe enough to not get up and go into attack mode. When morning came he returned to his human form and felt fully healed and refreshed. Yawning as he sat up. Looking that he was in the tent,"Morning and yea as soon as i put the tent into place we can go.",he said as he began to moved the packs outside and then took down the tent once Nicole had exited.

~2 month Time Skip~

Ren and Nicole had been moving around from place to place not spending much more than a week or so in a spot. They kept using the river as a guide and on Rens one trip into the forest for food he came back with a grin on his face. "You should come and see what i found. "I think it will be perfect to hide in during the upcoming winter. It sure beats a tent." He had grown father fond of Nicole and seemed to think of her as an integral part of his life. He really did not know what he would do if she was not there. True a couple of months might not seem like enough time to become so dependent on someone but Ren never really had someone around him besides his mother for a long time and to him two months was like at least a year or more. He took her hand began to pull her towards the old house. I needed a bit of repairs on the outside but still it was in good condition. And with winter seeming to be approaching faster and faster they needed a better shelter than a flimsy tent.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Nicole couldn't help but stare at the house. Frowning, she knew that it was in good shape, but it still needed some repairs... there were a few holes... that was for sure... Grabbing her ink poch, she smiled and dipped her tail into the ink and zipped all over the house. Using one of her many ink abilities. Once the whole house was drenched in ink, she snapped her fingers and the ink had faded away.

Transforming the house into a fully repaired and beautiful building.

Taking a deep breath, Nicole shook her head, feeling dizzy... She's never used that much ink before and it wore her out. Though, she'll be fine. Stretching, Nicole walked over to the door and opened the beautiful oak door and looked over at Ren. "You coming?" She said with a smile before walking inside to have a look around... wanting to make sure that everything was in tact... since the ink mostly only repaired the outside... not the inside...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren was still amazed every time she used it. As he walked inside he could see the workings of a family living in there. Children by the fireplace the wife cooking in the kitchen and the husband coming from working all day. Though instead of just seeing nameless people the roles were filled with him and Nicole as two children. He blushed and shook his head a bit to destroy the image. "Why dont you rest i will prepare us a meal. You seemed to have used a bit too much of your skill and i wouldnt want you to over exert yourself Miss Night." Ren still hadnt taken to calling her my her first name. He thought it was only proper to continue using her last name. "Maybe after we eat and rest we can go into town and pick up some more supplies. A nice bedding set and some more blankets would be ideal as well as some more food." Ren walked over setting the pack on the table and began to start fire in the fireplace and using his trusty pot he began to make them some rice and veggies with some dried chicken that he reconstituted with some water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces