ba dum tss the darknesswithin morningdove for the sake of love
        User Image

water fallsif i retreat xxxx if i retreat xxxx if i retreat
        hunnyWORDS, WARS, AND SYMPHONIES
        dearest█████ ███ █████ ███ █████ ███
        there's a hole in my chestMAKE ROOM WE'RE TAKING OVER HERE MAKE ROOM
        heavy heartCOLD AND ALONE : yes it suits you well
        new purgatoryyou won't x find me x perching here x here

summer skin( name ) zzz ( emotion ) zzz ( actions )

hunnyCOLD HEARTS, COLDER SONGS
        there's a hole in my chestTHEY WILL PLAY US OUT THEY WILL PLAY US OUT
        heavy heartWITH A SONG : yes of pure romance
        new purgatorystomp your x feet and x clap your x hands

summer skin( thoughts ) zzz ( listening to ) zzz ( love )

() C.HATROOM
            la████████████
            ...Wow. It just...seems odd to me. Not bad odd. Just different.
            My house was all about music and clockwork. It..seems so different than the world you've lived in.
            (♚ : x giggles ) Me? No...Never.
            Shh, it's okay. Take your time. Just make sure you're safe, Mordred. That's all I care about.
            How are you selfish? (♚ : x frowns ) You put yourself in danger
            to save me and my family.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

prodigal returned▪druids&&knights▪м-мαɢιc▪the love that binds▪B-BANE
~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Strip Away The Flesh And Bone, Look Beyond The Lies You've Known
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxEverybody Wants To Talk About A Freak, No One Wants To Dig That Deep Let Me Take You Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Baby Better Watch Yourself Nevermind What's On The Left
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You're Gonna See Things You Might Not Wanna See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Still Not That Easy For Me, Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Let Me Take You Underneath

xxx Mordred Ambroise | Relaxed
                            ( ) Red River Of Screams Underneath, Tears In My Eyes Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxStars In My Black And Blue Skies And Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Under My Skin Underneath The Depths Of My Sin
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Look At Me Now Do You See?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Welcome To My World Of Truth, I Don't Wanna Hide Any Part Of Me From You
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm Standing Here With No Apologies Such A Beautiful Release

xxx Training | She makes beautiful music

XXX Underneath `Underneath. . . Mel
                                              xxxx xxx Welcome To My World Of Truth...
                                              It is different to most everyone in Albion yes
                                              Well, that was your parents religions I suppose
                                              You are indeed sacred
                                              Do you know that the Old Religion doesn't have any gods?
                                              Just goddesses?
                                              I am perfectly safe, don't I look it
                                              Only because I wanted to be their family so there was selfish intentions

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() C.HATROOM
            la████████████
            I... didn't mean any offense. I think it's interesting.
            I suppose so. (♚ : x chuckles ) I don't know about religion though.
            I really am not sacred Mordred. I'm sure the other druids would agree.
            I didn't... I don't see how that really matters. (♚ : x giggles )
            Yes, so stay that way. I don't want to lose you anytime soon.
            You could have chosen Blake's family... (♚ : x frowns ) But you chose... mine.
            That's not selfish.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxEverybody Wants To Talk About A Freak, No One Wants To Dig That Deep Let Me Take You Underneath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Baby Better Watch Yourself Nevermind What's On The Left

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Welcome To My World Of Truth, I Don't Wanna Hide Any Part Of Me From You
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm Standing Here With No Apologies Such A Beautiful Release

I know you didn't
                                              Well did you ever go to church?
                                              You are sacred
                                              And I'm sure they would take one look at you and say so
                                              -raises his eyebrow- I'm sure you know exactly what I was getting at
                                              You won't
                                              Why on earth would I want to associate with someone like Blake?

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() C.HATROOM
            la████████████
            ... I think sometimes. For Christmas. But...neither of them were really religious.
            I'm sure they would take one good look at me and ask you what on earth you were doing with a
            troll. (♚ : x giggles )
            I'm sure that I don't.
            He could have given you riches beyond your wildest dreams. Any woman you want, any
            treasure you want, anything.
            But...you chose us. So you can't be selfish. (♚ : x nods )

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

It's probably because they though clocks and music and all of you were more important than religion, in a way it was their religion
                                              Actually there are some men who have slept with trolls
                                              Arthur's father for example
                                              And I know you're not one
                                              What good are all the riches in the world to a man who only wants a roof over his head, the sword at his waist, and the armor on his back?
                                              There is nothing Blake had that I wanted Mel
                                              Nothing
                                              Because I already had you, I had already won that
                                              I still don't understand how that makes me unselfish but thank you

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() C.HATROOM
            la████████████
            ...That's a really nice way of thinking about it.
            Oh, I'm sure they would just love to compare you to Arthur's father. (♚ : x rolls eyes )
            Hmm, frizzy red hair, bad complexion...I think I could pass for one.
            He could have given you a mansion, the best sword in our world, and the best armor too.
            You won me from the moment I laid eyes on you. (♚ : x giggles )
            Because you did it for us. What did you gain by doing this?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

I wouldn't let them -clenches his fist- Uther was a terrible man
                                              It is not frizzy it's lovely
                                              And you certainly don't have a bad complexion
                                              Milky white skin, do you know how many women try to get that complexion?
                                              I have a castle, knighthood, brotherhood I have everything I've ever wanted Mel
                                              Oh did I? with my dashing good looks and all
                                              More love from all of you

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() C.HATROOM
            la████████████
            Exactly. And you're not. So you may not want to date a troll.
            ...I look like a ghost whose head is on fire, Mordred. (♚ : x rolls eyes;chuckles )
            I'm really really happy for you Mordred. It's...so wonderful seeing you so happy like this. You
            have the best smile I have ever seen.
            And your charm. (♚ : x giving him a quick peck on the lips ) Don't
            forget about all of that charm.
            Mordred, if you being selfish is helping my family out, please continue to be selfish.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

You're not a troll
                                              You have the exact same complexion as your mother
                                              So does that make her a ghost whose head is on fire?
                                              Mel, you're not ugly in the slightest
                                              I'm about as charming as a sack of bricks
                                              Yes m'lady

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() C.HATROOM
            la████████████
            Am so a troll.
            No. Her hair isn't as a frizzy. Anyways...She looks good with red hair. It doesn't look so...weird.
            Silly, Mordred. I've looked in enough mirrors. (♚ : x soft smile )
            (♚ : x rolls eyes ) " Let me show you some knightly courtesy! " No charm! Are you
            kidding me now?
            Anyways, it's not fair if only one of us is being selfish in this relationship.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Are not
                                              You look good with red hair
                                              Wouldn't have you any other way
                                              Oh have you?
                                              Maybe something was wrong with said mirrors
                                              I'm not Lancelot, that man is far more charming than I am
                                              Oh, you're quite allowed to be selfish

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() C.HATROOM
            la████████████
            Are too.
            That's because you're a sweet talker. And I have you under my "spell".
            Nothing was wrong with the mirrors. (♚ : x rolls eyes ) They just told me
            the truth. That I'll never be pretty as some other women.
            I find him a bit sickening at times. Very kind, but his "charm" can get a bit...overly-done
            sometimes. Yours is much better.
            I should hope so. I don't intend to be letting go of my greatest treasure just yet. (♚ : x winks )

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

No it's because you are legitimately beautiful
                                              So something had to be wrong with them
                                              I mean that's true everyone's always going to have someone more beautiful than them
                                              Ah see now you're just bias
                                              Me?

Romantic Prophet

Anti-Cute Animosity
        User Image

() C.HATROOM
            la████████████
            Unfortunately, you are wrong on this occasion.
            Well, I've seen them in the Wick household, in my household, in stores. All sorts of places.
            And I have almost the entire population. (♚ : x shrugs )
            Biased? Oh, no. Not if you're not biased about me.
            Yes. Who else would be my greatest treasure?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff