Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
                                User Image
                                                                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                                          lassasymphoniexx私たちは離れて落ちることはありませんでした
                                                                          ▰▰▰▰ ONE OF THESE DAYS THE SKY'S GONNA BREAK AND EVERYTHING WILL ESCAPE
                                                                          xxxxxxxxx&&. I'LL KNOW WE WERE MADE FOR THIS NEVER MADE TO FALL, T-TO FALL

lassasymphoniexx THIS IS HAPPENING, ISN'T IT ??

I am busier than hell.

It's a Friday night in a club, and here I am saying it's busy like I wasn't expecting it. I guess I'd expect more of the snobs who live around here to spend their time digging their noses in the bindings of their text books- not dressing like cheap whores and grinding under the flashing lights. I can't complain. It's keeping me busy, and giving me more reason to not text Yuki back. God, really, what have I gotten myself into? This girl is so damn demanding, and I don't even want to be dating her. Dating? Is that what you call screwing someone and spending all of your funds on them? Ha! I'll stay single forever then. I can be tamed with a few one night stands, I don't care.

1, 2, 3 - 1, 2, 3 DRINK

It's like the lyrics are telling me to take another shot. Or two. Or three, I guess. It's not like I have reason to be sober, Yuki will likely have something in her system by the time she comes over. It can't hurt anything. What am I going to do? Drunk call somebody and say something I regret? Unlikely. I do think I have the chance to check my phone one more time before I find myself s**t faced and unable to think straight. Only a couple hours left at work anyway.

lassasymphoniexx T-THE " DARKPRINCE " IS O-ONLINE

Is that so, Hina-chan? ▰▰▰ SMH I'll need something for compensation. ▰▰▰ SMIRKS Sure, sure. Do what ya want whenever ya want. That's the attitude that nearly got me sent to an all-boys school. Maybe rethink that one? ▰▰▰ I'M DEFINITELY STARTING TO LOSE MYSELF TO THIS BUZZ I'm going to go before I start mashing random buttons and hitting send. I won't get fired. ; - )

I. Can't. Breathe.

The tobacco feels like heaven going into my lungs, but I can't breathe. I'm dying? Or I'm just so ******** drunk, I can't tell what breathing actually is. Uh-- Yeah. Maybe that second thing I said. Huh...

I nearly got into two car accidents on the way home, but it's completely fine. Haha. I mean, it's not like other people my age don't drink and drive allllllll the time. I didn't kill anybody that I know of. Gruh. I'm kind of lonely.

My phone is on silent, and I finally turn the thing on after a long shift at work. It has to be around midnight, but I pay no mind to the time as I hit the green button and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Kio-kun... What's up?"

s**t. Her voice is sexy. I feel my lips curve upwards into a smirk. I haven't heard that voice in over a year. "Hina," I breathe, not realizing how intoxicated and exhausted my deep voice actually sounds. I have no ******** clue. There's one thought that hasn't left my mind all night-- even now. And I stupidly act on it. "I find it hard to believe that two years have passed and not a single man has won you over," I pause for just a second, undressing between words. I'm putting her on the spot, but why shouldn't I? Or is that the alcohol talking? Uh- "Honestly, why don't you go out on a date? I don't get it-" then it hits me, and I feel my lips curve into a smirk as I slide beneath the covers, completely undressed. I'm numb, but turned on. "Is it because you'd rather have me?"

OOC CHAT HERE: NA-DA

* Chatroom Chat Start *

[strike][color=white]lassasymphonie[/color][/strike][color=white]xx[/color][size=14][color=#939193]♛[/color] [size=8][b]T-THE " [strike]DARKPRINCE[/strike] " IS [i]O-ONLINE[/i][/b][/size][/size]

* IRL Start *
                                                                          [strike][color=white]lassasymphonie[/color][/strike][color=white]xx[/color][size=14][color=#939193]♛[/color] [size=8][b]THIS IS HAPPENING, ISN'T IT ??[/b][/color][/size]

* CHAT-ACTIONS *
                                                                          [size=8][color=#939193][b]▰▰▰ THIS IS HAPPENING, ISN'T IT ??[/b][/color][/size]

Blessed Senshi

f`flower ange⇡ deli.cate && s-sweet! like fresh snow( ❄ )flakes
    User Image
                                                            ██████████████████████████████████████████ && I'll hold my breath, I'll hold my breath
                                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab You‘ve got me caught in a p-p-lace
                                                            ◣. OFF-LINE!
                                                            tab tab tab tab PANIC! for a мιɴυтe tab tab tab tab tab got my brain in ad a z e
                                                            I wish you weren't in it tab tab tab tab there are so many ways tab tab tab tab to lose your attention tab tab tab
                                                            I wish you weren't in it tab tab tab tab there are so many ways tab tab tab tab to lose your attention tab tab tab
                                                                                    weren't in it o⒈Mood tab tab tab tab tab o⒈Music

Until you see [ ゚me ] in your ↜DREAMS↝ tab tab tab We'll stay awake ! beneath the ❝trees❞
                                                                We'll watch the (buildings) turn to dust tab tab tab ❀A sky of dia⋆monds just for us

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou are the risk I'll always takexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reassu.re me that you'll wait for me-❇ tab tab tab Wa⇡t for me as ⊰ long as it takes! ⊱
                              ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱
                                      You x can x break x everything x butx so x what?!?! tab ⇢ I x can x takex anything
                                        I x can x take x anything x tab You x can x take x my xe v e r y t h i n g
                      I ` m x h e r e , x I ` m x h e r e x t o x t a k e x y o u xxx I `l l x s w i m , x I `l l x s w i m x t o x s a v e x y o u xxx N o x f a l l x , x I ` m x h e r e x t o x c a t c h x y o u xxx I ` l l x s w i m , x I ` l l x s w i m x t o x s a v e x y o u
                                              ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O
                                              ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

↻ while the world goes on !

"Hina,"

My eyes widened when Akio answered, unsure if it was even him answering the phone. His voice was deeper than before or, at least, I think it was. I didn't want to ask if it were really him answering since, it'd seem like I had forgotten what he sounded like, but I couldn't forget. Belatedly, I came to piece together the fact that with the time, he changed, and that meant his voice would change. I gripped the phone closer to my ear as I got up to unlock the door just in case Kemi woke up in the morning before me and decided to come into my room. I decided that I should turn off the light, too, as I was probably not going to get out of bed again.

"I find it hard to believe that two years have passed and not a single man has won you over,"

I froze and felt my cheeks starting to heat up. Instinctively, I knew where this was going and he sounded serious-though that could have easily been caused by the deepness of his voice-. I didn't know what to say. I was terrible with being put on the spot, and even though I had this conversation with nearly everyone I knew, the last person that I thought I would have this conversation with was with Akio. My mind pieced together the things I had responded with before as quick as it could while I tried to make it into the safety of my bed.

"Honestly, why don't you go out on a date? I don't get it-"

"Aki-" I began, piecing together the worn out responses I normally used, and ready to sweep the entire subject under the rug with a laugh like I normally did. But I was not fast enough

"Is it because you'd rather have me?"

I couldn't breathe.

My throat constricted, and I could feel my body stiffen as I barely had gotten to climb onto my bed. When I breathed again, I struggled to keep it at a steady pace. My eyes begun to water- a terrible reflex that, unlike everybody else, I never was able to grow out of- unable to find a way out, and ready to be rejected. I shoved head into one of the pillows. On the bright side, at least he wouldn't see me cry.

But, I didn't have to tell him. Maybe, at least not yet.

"That's... awfully smug for you to think such a thing," Words, low and quietly, flew out of my mouth and I faked a laugh, demonstrating tactics I had seen my friends do all the time while trying not to wake Kemi. Though, it was rare, it didn't hurt to be cautious. "Would you want me to want you?"

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
                                User Image
                                                                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

My lips curved into a large smirk.

As if her voice wasn't enough, I felt my imagination running. What is she wearing? Where is she? None of it amounted to my mind trying to picture what her voice would sound like in a different situation. And to say it in a nice way, my body is reacting ... pleasantly to her voice alone.

Or to put it blandly, I'm turned on.

"Would you want me to want you?"

A chuckle slipped past my lips without permission. The smirk lingered-- was that a question? "That was an odd question Hina-chan," I replied in a smooth breath. The alcohol was making everything on my part easier. I felt like this year long gap between us doesn't exist, but that could just be me. Or the alcohol. I'm not complaining. Shifting my weight beneath the jersey sheets, I try to make myself comfortable and reply before she gets the chance. "Of course I would. Do you?"

* Chatroom Chat Start *

[strike][color=white]lassasymphonie[/color][/strike][color=white]xx[/color][size=14][color=#939193]♛[/color] [size=8][b]T-THE " [strike]DARKPRINCE[/strike] " IS [i]O-ONLINE[/i][/b][/size][/size]

* IRL Start *
                                                                          [strike][color=white]lassasymphonie[/color][/strike][color=white]xx[/color][size=14][color=#939193]♛[/color] [size=8][b]THIS IS HAPPENING, ISN'T IT ??[/b][/color][/size]

* CHAT-ACTIONS *

Blessed Senshi

User Image
                                                            ██████████████████████████████████████████ && I'll hold my breath, I'll hold my breath
                                                            ◣. OFF-LINE!
                                                            tab tab tab tab PANIC! for a мιɴυтe tab tab tab tab tab got my brain in ad a z e

Until you see [ ゚me ] in your ↜DREAMS↝ tab tab tab We'll stay awake ! beneath the ❝trees❞
                                                                We'll watch the (buildings) turn to dust tab tab tab ❀A sky of dia⋆monds just for us

Reassu.re me that you'll wait for me-❇ tab tab tab Wa⇡t for me as ⊰ long as it takes! ⊱
                              ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱
                                      You x can x break x everything x butx so x what?!?! tab ⇢ I x can x takex anything
                      I ` m x h e r e , x I ` m x h e r e x t o x t a k e x y o u xxx I `l l x s w i m , x I `l l x s w i m x t o x s a v e x y o u xxx N o x f a l l x , x I ` m x h e r e x t o x c a t c h x y o u xxx I ` l l x s w i m , x I ` l l x s w i m x t o x s a v e x y o u
                                              ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O ssecnirp laitselec O
                                              ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

I felt my cheeks burning with the chuckle. What did I say. Why did I say that. My body, which ended up in a weird kneeling downward dog position, straightened itself out on top of the comforter. I didn’t care about slipping into the sheets, though I should, as I was bound to get cold if I fell asleep like this, but the thoughts running in my head consumed everything else.

“That was an odd question, Hina-chan,”

The way he spoke my name made me press my face harder into the pillow. That was not a good question to ask.

“Of course I would,”

I opened my mouth in awe, turning my head and allowing myself to breathe again.

“Do you?”

My lips trembled and I turned onto my side. I didn’t know how to respond. I did know how to respond, but I just didn’t know if I could respond. Did I, did I, of course I did. I could feel myself caving in before other thoughts reminded me that I shouldn’t. “Maybe I should,” I began. I didn’t know what I was saying at that point, as word continued to flow out of my mouth, with no regards to what my mind as saying. “Would that make you happy, Kio-kun?”

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
                                User Image
                                                                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Turning my head just enough, I was able to see the digital clock. The large squared letters read off that it was passing midnight. I'm not entirely sure when Yuki will decide to show up, some nights she's out until three or later with her friends. All I know is that the door is locked, and my sweats are just an arms length away. I'll have to up, dress, and unlock the door for her to come in. Plenty of time for me to bid my farewell to Miss Nakano. Heh.

"Would that make you happy, Kio-kun?"

It was difficult to stifle a chuckle at her response. I kept silent for a few moments, spending each passing seconds running thoughts through my mind. Hinata wasn't sounding as shy as she typically does during these moments-- or it's just the fact that my mind is clouded, draining my sensitivity and overall judgement. Either way, I cannot complain. I would give anything to listen to this gorgeous voice the entire night.

Maybe I should tell her.

"It would. There's also something else that makes me happy, " I found the words passing my lips naturally. I think if I were to be sober, I'd be silent and awkward as hell right now. I'm an a*****e for this, aren't I? Ha, ha. I'm going to hell one way or another, what's one more sin? "I won't lie," I feel my words pass my tongue before turning into a snicker.

"Your voice is sexy as hell." I pause momentarily, adjusting myself beneath the covers.

"And at the moment, anything you say will make me ... happy."

* Chatroom Chat Start *

* IRL Start *

* CHAT-ACTIONS *

Blessed Senshi

User Image
                                                            ◣. OFF-LINE!

I bit the inside of my lip at the silence that followed my words, but I knew that I was far from turning back at that point. If worse came to worse, I could always pin it on the fact that it was late and I was woken up. Nobody ever really knows what they’re saying right after a nap anyway, right? There was also something else about Akio’s voice that also sounded different that was still picking at the back of my mind. I excused both the silence and his voice as him being exhausted as I stifled a yawn myself. Still, I couldn’t help but question the direction of the conversation as I rolled onto my back.

“It would. There's also something else that makes me happy,” He finally said. "I won't lie, your voice is sexy as hell."

I opened my mouth only to close it, feeling my cheeks burn up in response to the statement. It was? I raised my hand to my throat. Maybe I changed as well.

“"And at the moment, anything you say will make me ... happy.”

Happy. My voice makes him happy. My… sexy voice makes him happy. I pulled the pillow out from under my head to momentarily press it against my face from embarrassment. Well, I did say I was almost as an adult… and adults are considered to be… like that… at one point of their life. I didn’t need to be embarrassed about that. Or rather, I needed to learn to not be embarrassed about that.

“A-Anything?” And there I go screwing it all up with my stuttering again. Crap, crap. “Um…” my mind panicked, trying to think about what to say in this situation. “Well… I-It would make me happy if you came. Y’know… we haven’t seen each other in a long time… and I miss you,” I finally admitted.

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
                                User Image
                                                                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The momentary silence radiated the awkwardness from the girl on the opposite end of the phone. I certainly didn't mind, I know she's new to anything intimate. Of course, my body wasn't telling me to stop, and my intoxicated head wasn't going to urge my aroused self to do much other than find a way to relieve itself of the day's tension.

"A-anything?"

I smirked.

"I-it would make me happy if you came..."

My heart started racing. Christ, it was throbbing inside of my chest, begging for a way out. And if you think about it, its intents were on the same page too. The moment my head was wrapped around in sent hormones pulsing through my blood, and lust took me over as if I didn't know any other feeling. It was different. It wasn't arousal from any random girl. It was Hinata, the girl I've always taken a liking to, whether it be painfully obvious or not.

"Y'know..." she continued, the sudden overwhelming bout of lust fading slightly. It was controllable now as she continued on. "...and I miss you." A pang of guilt smacked me in the face, and I felt my tone and expression fall completely serious.

"I miss you too."

Click!

The sound of the door to my studio layout was louder than hell in my ears. My heart began pacing, but not out of lust, not out of arousal. Out of fear of being caught. I shut my eyes for a split second, taking in a deep breath as I quickly fumbled with my phone to hit the red hang up button. Surely enough, the dinosaur phone didn't fail me and complied with my paranoia. What I didn't realize is how awful it looked when I nearly threw my phone across the room the second the door opened.

"Aki?"

The tone of her voice has always been melodic- at times I wanted to drown myself in it. The sound of her heels hitting the floor fill the silent room, but the sound of her zipper somehow, illogically, sounds louder. Thank ******** God I have alcohol in my system. Now that I come to think of it, that's why everything feels a-okay. Huh.

"What'cha doin'?" The tone in her voice caught me off guard, and the confused expression on her face did the same. I forced a laugh. "Wouldn't you like to know," I teased. It wasn't enough to satisfy her as she stripped down to her undergarments and slipped into the cold sheets beside me, curling her leg on top of mine. "Aki-kun, you aren't doing anything -" she paused, her doll like eyes drifting elsewhere before landing back on me. I must look drunk as s**t. I can practically feel the alcohol burning redness on my cheeks. "You aren't talking to any other girls are you?" I force another laugh, wrapping my arm over her shoulder and pulling her against my bare chest. My lips press against the hair on the top of her head where I plant a kiss. When in reality I moved so she couldn't try to read my expression.

"Of course not, Yuki. But I'd rather keep my adult videos to my own eyes."

A giggle passes her lips, and I know she's bought it. It's not like there's anything on my phone to give it away, other than a phone call to an old friend. Still.

The warmth of her body slides against mine, and I feel her glossed lips crash against mine. The bed is flooded with warmth, and the alcohol helps me unwind. I shouldn't- I can't resist her. Wrapping a drunken arm over her shoulders, I lean into the kiss and feel my lips turn up slightly.

* Chatroom Chat Start *

* IRL Start *

* CHAT-ACTIONS *

Blessed Senshi

User Image
                                                            ◣. ON-LINE!

I sighed, finally admitting the feelings that were so blatantly obvious. Whatever calm facade I had up was broken due to my stuttering, but it was okay. At least I was telling the truth this time.

“I miss you too,” He responded and I couldn’t help but smile and let out a small laugh in response. That wasn’t too bad, confessing my feelings, at least a small amount. However, all good feelings halted as a heard some fumbling and then the call being dropped.

“Akio?” I question. “Kio-kun?” I lifted the phone from the side of my face to check, and realized that the call really did end. Hm… I decided to let it be. Anyway, Akio needed his sleep, and if he wanted to continue the conversation then he would call back. The way the call ended was rather strange though…

I decided to excuse that thought out of my mind, as I would probably spend all night conjuring up all the possibilities of what could have happened. I retrieved my pjs from under my pillow and slipped them on as a yawn passed through my lips and climbed into bed. At least the call was over and I could get some sleep, seeing as tomorrow I was going to spend the entire day out with my friends. Still, I should probably text him just in case he wonders why I didn’t call back, or in the case he didn’t realize the call ended. I giggled as my fingers swiped across the screen of my phone only to have my picture show up. I rubbed my eyes, I could have sworn I opened up the chatroom… I pressed the home button and re-opened the chatroom, only to feel my face deadpan.

I sent the picture of myself to Akio. The picture of myself in my panties. To Akio.

I nearly smack myself in the face. I was so proud of the way I looked, and that’s why I sent it to him, and I completely forgot. And here I was pretending that I didn’t like him. Crap. A blush burned into my cheeks as I couldn’t imagine what he would think, or even say. I mean, I had all this time to tell him my feelings, and, I always believed that it wouldn’t make a difference. He was threw, and I was here. He was on starting his life, and yet I was still stuck here, waiting for it to happen. I hid it to keep our friendship, but now our friendship was even crossing the line all on it’s own. Maybe I really did need to grow up.

Quick TimeSkip!

It was finally lunch, and boy was I glad. But that’s what lack of sleep did to you: make you more hungry. I couldn’t stop yawning on the way to meet my friends, nor could I stop obsessively checking my phone. Akio still hadn’t checked it yet, and I couldn’t wait until he did so I could just get his reaction out of the way sooner, rather than later.

“Hina,” Yuenia spoke as I dove into my bento. “Did you do it?”

“How many times do I need to tell you? Stop pressuring her,” Miki rebutted as I began to eat. I was going to answer, just right after a few bites.
                                                                  “Do what?” Atsuka pondered.

“God, so late,” Yu sighed. “Little Hina-”

“Shut up!” Miki glared. “She can tell people if she wants to. Its not your job,” The other gave her a look before returning back to her fruit salad. “Let’s just say… she’s… opened her mind now,”

“What a weird thing to say,”

“What does that mean?” Riko turned to me.

“I didn’t do it,” I said after swallowing, just as I planned in my head. “I mean, I told you, Yu-chan, Hayata-san is not my boyfriend, and if I don’t have a boyfriend, who am I going to the pictures to?” I asked.

“Are you talking about n***s?” Riko asked before turning to Yunia, practically astounded by the news brought to the table. “Is Hinata-chan of all people talking about sending n***s?”

“I was just curious. That’s all,”

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
                                User Image
                                                                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The sound of Yuki's sweet gasps from pleasure filled the silent room. It was a sound I knew I could never tire of, but it was also a sound that reminded me of how bad I was ******** my life up. Years I kept all of this s**t locked in my head, and still now I'm ******** up. The room smells like sweat and perfume, the musky scent of my cologne hardly noticeable. The hell with it.

I'm shoving my thoughts aside and climbing on top of her, knowing well that I'm using this alcohol to my advantage, despite whatever consequence I'd face in the morning.

▰▰▰▰ TIMESKIP : 10AM SATURDAY MORNING

The sound of glass shattering scares me half to death, and I shoot straight up in my bed. My heart is racing from fear, but as my eyes eagerly scan the room around me I realize it was Yuki, having some sort of melt down. Running a hand through my hair, I exhale and disentangle myself from the sheets, propping myself on the corner of the bed completely naked. A monstrous sound left her lips, her eyes red and swollen from crying as she screamed, and mixed a grunt in with it in some inhuman-like way. "What the [********] Akio?!"

I have no idea what she's talking about. Honest to God--

"Oh I don't want you seeing my porn," she yelled in a mocking tone, twisting the words I spat out in a hurry last night. There's nothing on my phone-- [********] It hits me like a ********' brick to the face. I kept nagging at Hina to send me the stupid image in my loud-mouthed drunken state of mind. I'm always a ******** horn dog when I'm slammed. Why, Akio, Why-- I felt like slamming my head into the wall.

"T-this!" she screamed, holding my phone up in the air and waving it around, as if I could see the blurred screen. Plus, it was off. And my phone was cracked, so it's not like I could view it from this angel anyway. I'm just going to assume the worst. Why don't I have a ******** password on my phone? Why?

"You are seeing another girl. I-it's that ******** one you've been talking to on that stupid chatroom app!"

Am I supposed to calm her down or let this blow through on its natural, tornado resembling course?

"Yuki-" "N-no! No ******** Yuki this, Yuki that. I'm done playing your games, Akio-" A sigh passes my lips and I stand, pulling her half dressed self into my embrace. The broken girl does little more than sob into my chest. "Why are you like this?" she cried, but I felt remotely nothing. "So... So ******** shut off from me-- from everything around you. I don't know what's wrong and I know I can't fix it," she breathed, her words slurring together in a frenzy. "but you have to promise me that you won't see her behind my back Akio," she stated, lifting her head and staring up at me with hungover eyes. They slowly narrowed into a piercing stare, and her first slams against my chest. [******** promise me, Akio!"

"Alright. I promise." Do I?

A few more minutes pass, and she's content enough with my answer after throwing my phone across the room and getting dressed. I grab my phone, sighing as I fall backwards onto the bed and wait for the sound of the door to shut before I settle in. Tossing the device onto the bedside table I roll onto my side and hold a pillow over my head, shutting my eyes and blocking out the screaming rays of the sun. My head is throbbing from a bad hangover, and I can't help but fall back asleep.

▰▰▰▰ TIMESKIP : 12PM SATURDAY MORNING

A groan escapes my throat as I wake up, the sun beaming through my window. Pulling the pillow from my head, I glance over at the clock, narrowing my eyes into a harsh glare just to see the time. It says it's a few minutes past twelve, and I roll onto my back and stare up at the ceiling. All I can think about is how I've ******** up, how I've caught myself in the middle of this mess and how I can't break, or keep, the promise I made two hours ago. I shut my eyes, dwelling on the hell I've dragged myself into before bringing the phone into my view and hitting the icon for the chatroom app.

And suddenly, I realize I'm not the only one thing that is rising.

My piercing orbs scan the cracked screen, and I feel my heart race in my chest. The shade of her underwear is one thing, it's flawless against her skin, but all my mind can focus on is her body-- her face. Hina was filing out, the roundness of her cheeks spreading into a more mature, beautiful look. The young girl I remember is growing up, but not just that-- she's growing up in a sexy, curvy woman. I would kill to kiss every inch of her flawless skin, just to see her like this in person. And then I realize Yuki opened the message hours ago, and Hina is probably having a heart attack waiting for my response.

A part of me knows it's wrong, but I glance down at the mess I am, entangled in my bed sheets, and I can't help but flash a smirk to the thoughts passing through my head. Who doesn't like a surprise in return to something they never thought they'd do?

Lifting my phone, I shift my legs and angle the screen correctly. It's difficult to see through my broken phone, but I don't spend much time thinking about it before hitting the capture button. Scanning the image, I notice it's more revealing and sexual than I intended-- though that isn't necessarily a bad thing-- and it's angled to show off the toned muscles on my chest and abs. I smirk, a bit excited to show Hinata what kind of man I've become as I take note of the small beads of sweat on my chest. The sun causes them to glisten, and it looks like a professional image, in some positive but unexpected way. The slight raise in the sheets that cover below my hips hint at a little something confirming I do like the image, and perhaps more than she'd think. Spacing a few lines below the image in the message, I type out a quick response:

tab tab MMMM, I SLEPT IN AND I'M A LITTLE HUNGOVER. NICE PICTURE BTW, MISS NAKANO ; - )

Briefing over the message, I feel my lips curve upwards and allow my thumb to press down on the SEND button.

How is that for a naughty picture, Hina-chan?

* Chatroom Chat Start *

* IRL Start *

* CHAT-ACTIONS *

Blessed Senshi

User Image
                                                            ◣. ON-LINE!

“She’s talking about n***s!” Riko cheered as she gathered the conclusion all on her own.

“Somebody shut her up,” Yu groaned, a look of irritation splayed across her face.

“Riko, eat,” Atuska shoved her sandwich into the other’s mouth, and despite the situation, I couldn’t help but laugh at her struggling to talk past the food that was in her mouth.

“Then why even buy lingerine in the first place?!” Yu sneered, clearly disappointed in me, but I couldn’t care. What they didn’t know couldn’t hurt them. I shrugged and stared down into the bento I was eating. “ ‘Cause I wanted to. And Miki said there isn’t anything wrong with buying some for yourself,” She nodded coyly- a thing the elder always did so well. “Anyway, Riko, how did your game go yesterday?” I turned to ask the girl, trying to progress the conversation away from the topic so I wouldn’t need to lie so much. Practicing the rebuttals over and over was one thing, but it wasn’t like I could go at it forever.

“Ohm, mpfh,” She chewed, trying to finish off her food while answering me for a moment before she raised a finger to me.

My phone vibrated in the middle of her ridiculously dramatic story about trying to reach home base and my hands quickly grabbed onto it, completely forgetting the incident that had me anxious this morning. My eyes quickly glanced over it, only to realize that there was a picture. A picture of Akio who was-

The food that was making its way into my mouth quickly headed the other direction as I begun to choke. My throat burned as I coughed. “Oh my god Hina are you okay??” “She needs water!” “What happened?” My vision blurred slightly as I tried to motion that I was okay and grab a napkin, but my mind was too hazy conflicting with staying alive and the image of Akio.

Was he naked under those sheets?

Before I could even breathe again, the chair slipped out from under me and I landed on the ground, my precious phone following after me.

The group gasped in unison as they stared at me. They knew to wait until I said I was okay to help to avoid me from crying for no reason, which usually happened when I was overwhelmed. My cheeks burned, and the scene I created didn’t last for long, thank goodness, as I finally able to clear my throat with the help of some water.

“Oh my god...” I heard from the corner of the table.

“Were you even listening to my story?” The Baseball player glared at me in her over exaggerated movements, “You were the one who asked! Rude,”

“I wouldn’t blame her,” Yunia said. “No story could compare to this,” I glanced up and found my phone in her polished hands as she then turned the screen of my phone the other side of the table.

“Yu-chan!” I shrieked.

“Holy s**t, Hina. He’s hot!”

“That’s what I’d call a home run,” The tomboy raised her eyebrows at me.

I scrambled up to my feet and tried to grab my phone away, but the other was too quick, extending her arm from my reach. “And Hina said that she wasn’t talking to anybody,” She raised her eyebrows to me.

“Good job, Hina!” Miki said as I made my way to her side of the table.

This time, Yunia didn’t hesitate to give me back my phone which had locked itself out, “I want that prince to be my king,” She muttered, causing my cheeks to flush deeply as I made my way to my seat. “‘Nice picture Miss Nakano’~” Yunia’s eyes locked onto mine, practically piercing through my soul as she called my lies out. This was why I didn’t lie, I was a terrible liar and things like this would always happen to me.

“So she really did send n***s!”

“Must’ve been a great one to get a picture like that,”

At that moment I could die. I wish I could, but I couldn’t. I mean… It wasn’t too bad. At least, thats what they all said. Sending n***s was a very common thing, but that still didn’t help my conscious on the fact that I still lied.

“You’re going to send one back, right?” Atsuko asked in her calm voice. We were friends since kindergarden, yet somehow, at this point, we had found ourselves rather distant from each other. Still, we had our moments from time to time.

I looked around the table at all of them and bit the inside of my lip.

Time Skip!!

I hesitantly grabbed my phone again and unlocked it after entering my room. Kemi asked if she could use it when I met up with her since her battery died, and I accidentally declined her too quickly. Usually, I could tell her anything, but this was one thing I wouldn’t dare even think about telling her. I was her cute little sister, after all. Still, it wasn’t good for my health if I was paranoid all the time.
                                                                  ‘Sometimes subtly is the best thing to do. Besides, teasing doesn’t hurt,’ Atsuko’s words rang in my head. She also said it was best to start off subtle first, but that was too late.

Subtle and casual… I sighed in my head. I stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes particularly setting on my hair. I had worn it the same braid since middle school. Change was good, wasn’t it? This thought rang in my head as I grabbed the scrunchie and let it loose. At least, this way, I wouldn’t forget to let it loose again later on.

Sitting on my bed, I tried my best to glance over the picture again, now that I was alone and could get a better look at it. A few seconds, however, and my face burned. They were right, but how could I even compete with that. Well… slow was good, right? I couldn’t show everything so easily.

After a few minutes of deciding what the hell to do I sighed and unbuttoned my shirt halfway, just enough for the sleeves to slip off my shoulders comfortably and reveal the bra slightly before I slipped the strap off as well. Okay, that was good, right? My heart pounded in my chest as I opened up the camera. This time, I had to not be irresponsible and show my face- or, at least not all of it. I positioned it, showing only one side of my shoulder, and only my lips. I questioned myself as I normally did on if it was good or not. Organizing my hair for once last time, I shoved all thoughts out of my head as I took the picture.

Unwinding from a long day~ Hbu?

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
                                User Image
                                                                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The sound of the shower running fills the empty studio apartment. It's louder than hell right now thanks to my hangover. My palm clings to the side of my head in hopes of shielding half the noise while I head to the kitchen and flick the switch on the pot of coffee. The smell almost immediately fills my apartment, and I inhale deeply. Caffeine has never failed to take the edge off of my hangover headaches, and neither has half a bottle of pain killers. Swallowing a few pills without a drink to provide assistance, I lower my chin and exhale deeply and head into the steaming shower.

Strands of black hair cling to my face and drops of hot water pierce the surface of my skin. I love the feeling of the hot water threatening to burn my skin. It makes me feel... alive. I feel my mind swirl on thoughts I shouldn't dare think about, and I furrow my brows and lather my short hair with a musky shampoo. Rinsing the bubbles from my dark hair, I turn and allow the water to cleanse my face. Tears well in my eyes, but I swallow them down and bite my tongue. It's so ******** easy to hold everything back for so long, and at some point I know I'm going to break. But it's not yet.

▰▰▰▰ TIMESKIP : 8PM SATURDAY NIGHT

"Akio!" A familiar voice filled my ears and my eyes landed upon a brown haired man wearing thin half-frame glasses. I flash them a half assed wave before making my way to the table. The music is blaring through the club's speakers, and everyone already has drinks served. "We thought you weren't going to make it," Kyo admitted in a sad tone. I couldn't help but flash a half smirk. "Would I ever leave you guys hanging?"

"I don't know a*****e, would you?" Eiji mocked from the far side of the table.

"You look like you got ******** up last night," Daisuke blandly stated. "Any girls involved?" He raised a brow while speaking the question. I scoffed.

"With Yuki riding my a**? Not a chance. It's like I've already tied the knot." Eiji snickered. "That girl is crazy about you, but I'm not sure if her craziness about you is enough to top her own ******** insanity." "Isn't that the damn truth," I grabbed hold of Kyo's drink and swallowed back the bitter shot of vodka. "Hey!" "Oh please Kyo, I went through hell to even buy your under-aged self a drink. Let the adults drink 'em back."

"I'm turning twenty one in two weeks, p***k," Kyo muttered under his breath.

The game was playing on the television in the distance, the sound of men cheering and slamming down empty beer glasses in frustration filling the club. None of the guys in my so called "group" ever gave two shits about sports. You grab a ball, throw it, run, and try to toss it through some sort of goal. [********] on wasting your life on such a boring task.

"Waitress!" Daisuke whistled to grab the woman's attention. "One round of shots, straight up," I wasn't paying attention but from memory, I could see the blonde woman nod and briefly walk away with our order. For some reason we only ever have two waitresses, and one of which always reminds me of Yuki.

[********]

"Bro, you okay?

The sound of Kyo's voice snaps me back into reality.

"Spacing out never killed anyone," Eiji replied with his usual smart a** tone.

I run a hand through my hair and pull a cigarette to my lips, flicking the lighter with my thumb and inhaling a lung full. Blowing the smoke out, I lift my dark eyes to look at Kyo and flick the ashes into the ceramic tray. "Yeah," the word slips out in a tone that sounds opposite of my answer. They aren't stupid, and it's obvious everyone at the table picks up on it.

Ignoring them, I pull my phone from my pocket.

"s**t! Brutal!" Kyo exclaimed. Daisuke raised a brow in interest. "The hell happened to your screen?"

"Long story. Yuki was pissed."

"Damn."

Incoming Image!

▰▰▰ I TAP ON THE SCREEN TO OPEN THE IMAGE AND SMIRK TO MYSELF Is that really how you unwind, Hina-chan? ▰▰▰ THIS GUILT IS OVERWHELMING WHAT AM I DOING? I'm stuck on a night out with my friends. Don't drink when you finally begin to fight off a hangover from the night before. ▰▰▰ SIGHS OUTLOUD Unfortunately I can't send you much more in return until later. ▰▰▰ YOU'RE SCREWING YOURSELF OVER, AKIO Though I will keep these images in safe keeping so they can get some use. ; - )

* Chatroom Chat Start *

* IRL Start *

* CHAT-ACTIONS *

Blessed Senshi

User Image
                                                            ◣. OFF-LINE!

∥✿⊱ Lays out on my bed You don't know. Maybe I was going to take a bath! Or nap. ∥✿⊱ ... why am I so disappointed that he called me Hina-chan? Actually, I was going to nap before I bathed, since that you kept me up last night. ∥✿⊱ pauses for a moment W-wait! About that... why did you send a picture back? I-I mean you don't have to- I was just surprised and all that you did...

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
                                User Image
                                                                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Haha! You b*****d," Kyo laughed from the other side of the table, practically yelling his words over the music and with the aid of alcohol. At least three rounds of shots had come and gone from our table. It was nights like these I wondered if we were their main source of income. The time was flying by however, and as I stared down at the messages from Hinata, I decided it would be best if I headed home before responding.

"Don't do that texting and driving s**t you always do, Akio."
                                                                          Uh yeah, some of us want you alive."

I shook my head and hopped into the car, turning the key in the ignition and waiting for the familiar rumble of the engine.

Once back in the safety of my house, I undressed down to my boxers and slipped into the comfort of my sheets. My headache is coming back, but despite that, I find it too difficult to not send her something in return. Taking the phone in my hand, I angle the camera to focus on my toned abs, and I smirk to myself before hitting send.

OUTGOING IMAGE!

Tell me how you like that one. ▰▰▰ MY FINGERS RUN ALONG THE KEYS, MY MIND RUNNING OVER POSSIBLE REPLIES TO HER QUESTION Are you trying to tease me, Hinata? ▰▰▰ I SMIRK, KNOWING THAT WILL PUT HER ON THE SPOT Why do you ask? I don't have to? Would you prefer if I stopped? ▰▰▰ BETTER FOR MY CONSCIOUS IF I DID STOP I just figured it might be a little awkward if it's only ever sent one way. But hey, I can keep all of this to myself if you'd prefer.

* Chatroom Chat Start *

* IRL Start *

* CHAT-ACTIONS *

Blessed Senshi

User Image
                                                            ◣. ON-LINE!

“Hinata!!”

Sleepy, I opened my mouth to answer but was quickly met with soapy water as it swarmed into my mouth, immediately causing me to choke for the second time today. “Hina-tan!!” I felt Kemi grab me by my underarms and pull me out of the bathtub as I begun coughing. I attempted to steady my breathing as I was met with the cold floor, regrettably swallowing some water as a result. “You fell asleep in the bath again, didn’t you? In this weather, you’re going to get sick,” She sighed as she crouched next to me. I openly frowned at her- something I rarely did- as I sat up.

“Neesan, that’s not even entirely true,” I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

“You’ve been in there nearly two hours. You’re going to get something,”

“Pruney, and grumpy,” I stood up and folded my hands in front of my chest, stifling a yawn. She did have a point though but the water was so warm, I couldn’t help myself nor care for the consequences at the moment. I needed to get some sleep in before the week started up again.

I climbed quickly into my bed and shoved my face into my pillows, inhaling a while before letting it all out and turning over. Aside from the way I had woken up, the nap was a good one. I scavenged for my phone on the nightstand before unlocking it and looking over the messages, finally getting a reply.

I absentmindedly opened the image, and felt my face heat up again as a result and shoved my face into my pillow. There was still no denying the fact that Akio- or at most, his body- was attractive. What did I get myself into?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                          tab .ღ~ darkprince x
                                                                          &&IWON`TTELLTHETRUTHUNLESSYOUWANTMETO

❀⊱image received!⊰❀

∥✿⊱ bites my lower lip That was a nice one. ∥✿⊱ obviously more than ‘nice’;; sighs deeply (//-) E-Eh? I-I’m not doing anything! Picturing me taking a bath is not my fault. ∥✿⊱ Whoops. I didn’t even think about that until now... A-And… You can do what you like… I wasn’t the one who was begging for them anyway, but its nice that you thought of me

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
                                User Image
                                                                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▰▰▰ SMIRKS I'll take that as your subtle way of saying you think I'm attractive. And actually, it is your fault for putting such an image in my head. ▰▰▰ AS LONG AS I KEEP THE CHAT LOGGED OUT- Don't forget you were the one who obliged to my absurd request. If I remember correctly, you looked a bit proud of yourself in that first image. ▰▰▰ I RUN MY FINGERS OVER THE CRACKED SCREEN BEFORE CONTINUING That's not a bad thing, either. It's nice to see you finally have some confidence in yourself. And if you ask me, that was one hell of a picture to be proud of.

* Chatroom Chat Start *

* IRL Start *

* CHAT-ACTIONS *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff