IRL/memory thread

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divorced 100
THE LONG LOST FRIENDS...

█ █ ★ Akio 昭夫 ( darkprince ) Eda
                  blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
                  → → ONE DAY THE SKY'S GONNA BREAK AND I'LL KNOW THAT WE WERE MADE FOR THIS - YOU'RE COMING BACK TO ME, COMING BACK TO ME

█ █ ★ Hinata ( flowerangel ) Nakano
                  blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
                  → → I'LL RUN AWAY WITH YOUR FOOTSTEPS I'LL BUILD A CITY THAT DREAMS FOR TWO AND IF YOU LOSE YOURSELF I WILL FIND YOU

Blessed Senshi

f`flower ange⇡ deli.cate && s-sweet! like fresh snow( ❄ )flakes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

B O O M ! tab tab B O O M !
                                                                                mood tab && tab music

B O O M ! tab tab C L A P !
                                                                                  doing tab && tab love

m-m-make them dance j◞ust like Y O U !! ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ Cause y↻u make me tab m tab o tab v tab e

◣. ON-LINE!

↻ while the world goes on ! "Hina~ what are you doing?" "Nothing, sis!" I yelled back rather quickly, grabbing my laptop and laying out on my bed. Akemi had been rather talkative lately, and as always, she was equally as nosey. Not that I had anything to hide, but she always thought as her duty as my big sister to be know everything about me, and sometimes that got tiring. "Hina, did you do the dishes?" "Yep!" "Are you on your computer again?" "N-No!" "Sheesh, you're always on that," she stated, calmly walking into my room without even knocking first. I grabbed a pillow in response, but we both knew I wasn't going to throw it at her- she would throw it right back, and Akemi was and had always been too strong for me. I hate it, but she was the athletic one, not me. "Actually" she began, taking a seat on the edge of my bed. "You've been on that thing alot since Akio left, huh~? I bet you miss him," Almost immediately, my cheeks flared, going against me and my attempt to deny her. "So now you've decided to finally ditch the snail mail?" "Yeah..." I admit, puffing my cheeks out and taking cover behind my laptop. "Well... I'll leave you to your business," I stick out my tongue at her as she left, and then finally re-opened my laptop. Was this even a good idea? chat rooms where much different than mails and emails. It was an actual conversation- maybe awkward silences- but how would one even know they were silences. The thought of contemplating that every time I pressed 'send'. Okay maybe I was over-thinking this. I just needed to calm down...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❀ ◟ darkprince

//hums silently A-Ah, Hi~!// quickly bites lower lip and tries to focus on other things.
                                                                                  What did I have for homework?
                                                                                  M-Maybe I'm too early....

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
        • Married 100
        • Demonic Associate 100
        • Divorced 100
                                                                  lassasymphonielassasymphonielassaymphxx私たちは離れて落ちることはありませんでした
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                                                                  ONE OF THESE DAYS THE SKY'S GONNA BREAK AND EVERYTHING WILL ESCAPE AND I'LL KNOW THAT
                                                                  lassasymphonie lassasymphonie lassasymphonie xxxxxxx┍ ♛ * O-ONLINE - -
                                                                  THAT I WAS MADE TO TASTE YOUR KISS
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-THAT YOU & I WERE MADE FOR THIS

► WE WERE NEVER MADE TO FALL AWAY WE WERE NEVER MADE TO FALL AWAY WE WERE NEVER MADE TO FALL ╮
                                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A sigh left my lips as our entwined fingers released. My own brown hues searched her face for anything I could have missed - which I tend to do a lot with miss Yuki. The girl has beautiful- no, stunning features and despite this, I still find myself lost in my own thoughts. I'm constantly hurting, wondering why this? Why me? "Aki?" The cutsy nickname shot from the girl's mouth in a saddened tone, piercing my ears like nails on a chalkboard. I wish she'd leave me be. "Mm?" I replied with a lack of words. "Are we still going to that party on Friday? I know you prefer not to but I really want to go." "If I can manage to finish studying first." A sudden close presence, smelling of nothing other than lavender and vanilla sent a wave of numb through me. Every single time we got close, I felt nothing. Maybe it was just me. Thick, glossed lips planted on my own and I returned the kiss with little effort, resulting in a worried look from the girl. "Take care of yourself, okay?" That was all that had been said before I spun on my heels and headed in the dorm, in search of my laptop.

↓↓█ :flowerangel

┍ ♛ * flicks my eyes over the seemingly endless list of chat rooms, until i spot the same one mentioned in my letter - this should be the one Nakano?

I Celestial Princess I

* Feeling: Hollow, like usual
                                                                                                      * Location: My dorm room

* OOC CHAT: nothing to add right now!

↓↓█ : USERNAME
                                                                                                      ┍ ♛ * Does this thing work?

Blessed Senshi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

mood tab && tab music

doing tab && tab love

m-m-make them dance j◞ust like Y O U !! ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ Cause y↻u make me tab m tab o tab v tab e

◣. ON-LINE!

↻ while the world goes on ! I started fiddling with the papers I had shoved in my bag carelessly. I debated whether or not this whole chat room thing was a good idea. Well, Yuina said is was a good idea, since she had been doing it... But then again, that girl could talk for ages where I sometimes never had enough to talk about. Letters, at least, let me find things to talk about over time.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❀ ◟ darkprince

//gets started by the message sound before staring and pouting at the message N-Nakano?!? What's up with the formalities?!? I huff to myself. tche. What a meanie! I haven't heard that from you in a long time :cc wonders if something's wrong. or maybe now that Akio's in college he doesn't want to keep talking to a kid like me... I-Is something u-up?

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
              • Married 100
              • Demonic Associate 100
              • Divorced 100
                                                                        User Image
                                                                        ONE OF THESE DAYS THE SKY'S GONNA BREAK AND EVERYTHING WILL ESCAPE AND I'LL KNOW THAT

► WE WERE NEVER MADE TO FALL AWAY WE WERE NEVER MADE TO FALL AWAY WE WERE NEVER MADE TO FALL ╮

┍ ♛ * clears throat awkwardly at the response Nothing's up other than a load of homework. ┍ ♛ * of course there was more going on than that, but i didn't care for sharing my own issues And you? How is Akemi? School? ┍ ♛ * chews on the inside of my lip before typing more after the blinking cursor How'd you find out about this chat room anyways?

I Celestial Princess I

Blessed Senshi

mood tab && tab music

doing tab && tab love

◣. ON-LINE!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❀ ◟ darkprince

Homework, hm? //narrows eyes, considering about pestering him, but letting it go for now I am doing fine. U-Uh... blanks out for a moment, thinking about how I was. Wow, was I really this boring of a person? A-Akemi's being Akemi, teasing me and such. She's said that she's taking a break from school, but I don't think she's planning on going back. She's always so lazy, but I don't want to but in. School's okay. Boring, mostly, but you already know that. //taps on the keyboard briefly Oh! One of my friends, Yuina- she's a transfer student- but she uses it to keep in touch with her old friends. S-So... I thought it would be a good idea, since its faster than m-mail 'n all. //puffs cheeks for a minute while the cursor blinks. He has to tell me something sooner or later. Kio-kun~~~ you know that I know that there is something up, so just tell me already T^T

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
                    • Married 100
                    • Demonic Associate 100
                    • Divorced 100
                                                                              User Image

University isn't quite as boring as high school, if you ask for my opinion. You can go ahead and times the homework amount by about 10 though.┍ ♛ * blows a puff of air, resulting in strands of my bangs to dance before falling back into place. I'm fine, it's just ... different here, you know? Everything is different. It kind of sucks having to fend for yourself and double school with a part time job as a bartender. ┍ ♛ * phew, nice cover, akio. there is no way you can tell her what is really going on. It's neat -- this entire chat thing. Sort of weird though. ┍ ♛ * more like harder to lie and cover it up when someone's expecting an immediate response. maybe this isn't a good idea after all.

I Celestial Princess I

Blessed Senshi

mood tab && tab music

doing tab && tab love

◣. ON-LINE!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❀ ◟ darkprince

//whines I don’t think I can deal with so much homework. I can’t wait until vacation. Hey! If you’re missing home then… maybe you can spend a week back here or something? I-If you want to. To, uh, relieve stress, you know? And to feel more comfortable.

O-Oh, you like the idea? I guess it is kinda weird, but this way, we don’t have to wait weeks for just a dumb piece of paper, you know? //Hina?! Why did you just call the letters dumb?! That’s kinda mean Your letters weren’t dumb, though!!

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
                          • Married 100
                          • Demonic Associate 100
                          • Divorced 100
                                                                                    User Image

┍ ♛ * hints a smirk before running my fingers along the smooth labeled keys of my computer again of course they weren't dumb. they were miraculous sheets of paper smeared in ink and rain drops accidentally spritzed by droplets of my cologne. ┍ ♛ * rolls eyes don't sweat it. i'm not too sure coming home would be a good idea. i'm not too sure i'd even have anywhere to stay, never the less the unlikelihood i'd get permission to be absent from my job for that long without getting fired. ┍ ♛ * or the fact that i have a new life i wouldn't dare explain to her over here on the other side of the country... sighs maybe someday you could come visit instead.┍ ♛ * s**t akio, what did you just do??

I Celestial Princess I

* OOC CHAT: Sorry it took me a while to get this up! I'm just recovering from a serious writer's block. Ugh.

Blessed Senshi

mood tab && tab music

doing tab && tab love

◣. ON-LINE!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❀ ◟ darkprince

//stares at the screen for a few moments before I feel my cheeks heat up. Calm down Hina. Kio-kun is obviously just being his sarcastic self Tche, don’t go thinking you’re that hot, okay? Weirdo… //Oh glob, has he always been wearing cologne? … I’ll go check later, maybe… Visit? //Oh, then maybe.. he doesn’t think I’m annoying if he’s inviting me to come visit I guess I could… If you miss your joyride partner that much. Or have you replaced me with some other girl?

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
                                • Married 100
                                • Demonic Associate 100
                                • Divorced 100
                                                                                          User Image

┍ ♛ * exhales, wondering how I managed to do this - if either of the two, me visiting would be best. I can't tell her anything that would- Wouldn't you like to know? ┍ ♛ * s**t - did that sound bad? Hell why do I care? Not like we were ever even close to being a couple.. Ha. Ha - were we...? What makes you think you're so easily replaceable? ┍ ♛ * erm....... -- Have you even started looking into colleges? Majors? I know you used to mention things you thought about doing but I can't recall you ever saying you'd decided. It's pretty important to get these things done without much delay, Nanako.

I Celestial Princess I

* OOC CHAT: None ATM!

Blessed Senshi

mood tab && tab music

doing tab && tab love

◣. ON-LINE!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❀ ◟ darkprince

∥✿⊱ Way to be assertive Hina! There’s nothing to be afraid this chat-thingy! Heh, of course I’m not! I was just making sure~ ∥✿⊱That was a fast change of topic… shrugs Ah… Well I think I’m settled on being a pediatrician, because I want to take care of kids, but I don’t know if I could handle the pressure of being a doctor… I could also become a physical therapist, because that’s much simpler. At least it’s still within the medical field... H-Hey! Stop it with the Nakano, before I start calling you Eda-senpai! ∥✿⊱Pauses before giggling. I barely called him senpai before No! Eda-san! Because you're old now and you don't deserve to be a senpai!

Obsessive Vampire

10,725 Points
                                      • Married 100
                                      • Demonic Associate 100
                                      • Divorced 100
                                                                                                User Image

┍ ♛ * At least she bought it - I don't think now is the best time to explain to her that I have a ... partner of sorts. Mmmm it's an interesting choice. I am sure there are children's physical therapists out there as well otherwise you may just be working with a majority of middle aged, graying, irritable men. To me that sounds miserable but hey, I'm sitting here studying to be something I don't want. Don't let your family make the same mistakes. ┍ ♛ * Should I be getting this worked up over her future? Sighs Anyway - it is getting a bit late. Are you tired yet?

I Celestial Princess I

* Feeling: Interested, and a tad bit regretful

* OOC CHAT: None ATM!

Blessed Senshi

mood tab && tab music

doing tab && tab love

◣. ON-LINE!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❀ ◟ darkprince

∥✿⊱sighs quietly. maybe he doesn’t care what I call him… Are we really going to grow apart that fast? Yeah… That’s also why I don’t want to be that. Kids bounce back pretty quickly, so it’s not like they are going to need much therapy… But teens do! At least the athletic kind. But there’s still the old men around… ∥✿⊱shivers. I’ve only now started taking the train on my own… I dont think I want to take a chance having to work with old men Um… maybe it’ll get better over time, when you’re older? ∥✿⊱Okay, that did not sound too convinced. Way to get it Hina. Y-Yeah it’s late… I dunno. Not really. But you must be tired from school and work, huh Kio-kun? If you need to go, it’s okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
                                            Manage Your Items
                                            Other Stuff
                                            Get GCash
                                            Offers
                                            Get Items
                                            More Items
                                            Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                            Other Community Areas
                                            Virtual Spaces
                                            Fun Stuff