Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

As Emilia watched the ocean, she saw the knight and he looked a bit down. Feeling awkward seeing him so, she stayed very still watching, but trying to avoid notice.

Maverick rose a brow. "If you're worried about someone losing their job then your problem is either with my servant or your knight. Unless it was very bad I won't take away their duties, but... if you're this upset, I'm certain the other person must be affected as well. You have one last chance to talk to me before I use my rank to force it out of one of the other two." He warned her. Why the hell was she always this difficult?

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
She sat up to look at him to reveal her hair becoming a mess. "Promise me you won't take away their job if I tell you," she said to him. She was far more worried about someone losing their job instead of her own safety. She didn't want to rip it out from them but she wasn't sure what to do with Stephen.

Stephen watched the ocean seeing how calm and collected it was. He let out a sigh only to walk back to the house to check on Isabella.

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

Maverick sighed. "Very well, I will let you decide what happens to them, though I might advise you on what I think is best." He agreed, wanting to know what it was.

Emilia saw him heading towards the house and sat on the floor, back against the rail not wanting to be seen.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
x wildfyre x
Maverick sighed. "Very well, I will let you decide what happens to them, though I might advise you on what I think is best." He agreed, wanting to know what it was.

Emilia saw him heading towards the house and sat on the floor, back against the rail not wanting to be seen.

Isabella looked at him glad that he would let her before sighing as she closed her eyes. "Stephen told me his feelings and forced a kiss on me," she said to him softly. She felt betrayed that Stephen would force himself on her when she had told him not to do it when she knew they would never end up together.

Stephen hadn't seen Emilia but knew someone had been watching him all he knew was that he had to go back to face whatever punishment he would get from Isabella.

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

Maverick quirked a brow. "That's it? You're making this huge deal out of that?" He shook his head and sat down on the edge of her bed. "Look, princess, first of all, he's supposed to be your buddy, right? Chances are, he just mistook you friendship for something more. Second, if he'd known it would upset you this much, he likely would have never done it. If anything, the guy is probably all bummed out right about now. And finally, it's a kiss. He didn't hurt you or rape you or anything like that. It's just a kiss- and if you don't get over it, you may just lose your friend without my having to lift a finger." He said not sure why he was bothering to give her advice. He got up and left her room.

Emilia was quiet as mouse enjoying to solitude.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
She looked at him as she moved away from him when he sat on the bed seeing him giving her advice. Isabella wasn't use to feelings being told to her and having a kiss forced on her. Usually she just had to comply with giving her hand out for a noble to kiss her hand and all this princess stuff. She held her legs close to her as she felt betrayed by telling Stephen she never wanted to love anyone or experience it.

Stephen had knocked on the door to Isabella's room trying to get her to open up and apologize to her. "Isabella. Look. I had only thought you felt the same. I didn't mean for you to be shaken up and trembling." he began to apologize.

She eventually opened the door and hugged him tightly as all her fears and emotions swirling deep in her were coming out. She had been in danger and almost died along with other things making her so terrified. Stephen put his arms around her to hold her tightly knowing she just needed someone to hold her and tell her it would be alright like her mother did. "Please don't do that again and let me be in the same room as him," she said to him

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

Maverick spotted Emilia. "Go take a glass of something to the princess- in fact, take two glasses since I'm sure the knight is with her." He said without bothering to look up. He didn't give Emilia a chance for questions either.

Emilia was a bit lost as to what was going on, but brought hot chocolate to the princess' room.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
She was brought into the room by Stephen as she laid in his arms when he sat her on the bed in her lap. He was taking care of her to the best he could although he feared the best wouldn't be the best.

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

Emilia walked in and immediately felt awkward. She went up to the two with a tray and a small bow. "Erm, Prince Maverick told me to bring you both this. It's hot chocolate, fresh from the kitchens..."

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Isabella wasn't happy that prince Maverick told Emilia to bring them hot chocolate. She pulled herself from Stephen. "How very considerate of him. I need you for a moment," she said to her. She began to walk towards the room where she could bathe since she had Maverick's kindness on her and she wanted to wash it off. It didn't sit well with her.

Stephen let her go as he began to drink his hot chocolate only seeing Isabella walking away while he left her alone.

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

Emilia nodded, leaving the tray in the room. "Of course, my lady." She said following Isabella. "What can I help you with?" She wondered.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Isabella opened the door only to come inside to see water and a wall segregating the two sides one for the boys and the other for the females. "I need help undressing and I just need company," she said to her.

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

She was surprised but then nodded. "Of course," she said leading the princess into one of the two separate rooms. "I will let you know, your highness, that I've not done this sort of task before. I will help you however I can though." Emilia told her as she started helping the other woman out of her clothing.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Isabella followed Emilia nodded at her, "I'm sure you will do fine. Everyone always does," she said to her with a smile. Once Isabella was able to get out of her clothes she went into the water liking it already. Suddenly her mind began to wonder what Maverick had up his sleeve in being nice and giving her advice. "Emilia? Has Maverick been nice or kind to you since you have worked for him?" she asked her.

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

Emilia thought about it. "He's rather strict, my lady and not one to be crossed." She said. "But at the same time, he isn't cruel or mean and there's a good reason for the actions he takes. Amongst the servants, there is always talk about the bad masters, and he is not even close to being one." She told her. The water looked quite good. "W-would it bother my lady if I entered as well?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff