Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
This is a private rp between me and Evasive collision. Do not post unless you are either person! Stalking is permitted. ^^

11,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Prince Maverick was watching her carefully, so Emilia was careful not to flinch and to remain still. "Let's just say this," the prince told her. "You will serve me, as an assassin and otherwise or your previous crime will be revealed, and you'll likely be sentenced to death. Is that understood?"

"Yes, your highness." She answered.

"Good. Now come along. Today, you will see the princess up close as my new attendant during the ball. I want you to learn well the layout of the place, the princess's habits, and start figuring out a way past that obnoxious knight of hers." Emi just nodded and followed after him.

As the two highest rank people in the ball, it was only natural for Maverick to first greet the princess. "Good evening." He said smoothly. Meanwhile, Emilia watched on very carefully.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Isabella however, found herself trying to keep composure in a dress that seemed to stick to her body and tighten with each breath she did. She wasn't alone which made her feel a bit at ease when her friend and bodyguard was at her side. Isabella brush the hair out of her face before her knight went to her side to calm her.

"Your Highness. You shouldn't fidget so much or the prince of darkness will notice," he whispered shortly.

She turned her head to look at him, "Thank you Stephan. let's get this over with so I can be farther away from him," she whispered very softly. Soon she saw Prince Maverick striding over to her as she lifted her head up to look at him. "Evening to you," she spoke in a louder voice than she was with Stephan.

Stephan had moved away a bit from the princess only to watch over her and everyone else in the room. They had been childhood friends and which only made him wanting to protect her more than ever.

11,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
He lightly chuckled. He knew that a lot of people were nervous around him and wanted to push things to see if the princess was as well. "May I have this dance, your highness?" Prince Maverick asked quite boldly. Honestly, this purpose would allow him to let his assassin see how the princess moved and how the knight watched. Of course, considering his rank, while she could refuse, he'd purposely asked loudly so a number of the nobles were looking their way. It would make her look bad to refuse the dance. It was exactly why he'd done it- Maverick enjoyed testing, and pushing, and putting people on the spot. It was his nature.

On the other hand, Emilia was focused on keeping up the act of an attendant. At least, her position had the advantage that she could stay relatively still and do little unless Maverick said something about it. She watched with interest from the corner of her eye as the knight moved back to better watch the area. If worse came to worse, if she were close to the princess and he was not, she could kill her before the guard could do something about it, but that would involve exposing herself. So, she'd make it a last resort. She would much rather, though, not have to run for her life once this was done, so doing it in secret would be best.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
She had heard a lot of things from him at how he could make anyone nervous and use them to his advantage. Isabella you could say was very brave but just being around her reminded her of how much she hated the royal lifestyle. She raised an eyebrow at him hearing his bold request to dance with her. As much as she wanted to decline he put her in a spot to where she had to dance with him. "I'd be glad to," she said wanting to choke on these words. She looked him over to see his features over only to see beauty like all those of nobility status. She waited for him to extend his hand or else she wouldn't.

Stephan on the other hand didn't like the prince sensing some sort of evil with and knowing how much the princess was in danger because of it. He had been gifted with the ability of a keen eye but it often made it hard not to ignore things. What he had noticed was the princess was tense and wanted to be away from the prince. Although he didn't blame her for all the rumors that she had heard of the young prince. He seemed to take an interest on his attendant looking her over quickly to watch everyone that seemed to want to harm her in such a way

11,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
With a great deal of satisfaction, Prince Maverick extended his hand to her. A cocky smirk was his way of telling her he knew very well she didn't want to dance with him, but that he'd forced her hand. It's not like she wasn't pretty either, so this should be fun enough. If she weren't standing between him and the throne, he might even had her taken to be his alone. But no matter- plenty of other pretty faces out there to serve his purposes. "Shall we?"

The assassin could feel the knight's eyes on her, but she made no move to show that she noticed or cared. It would probably be best if he became used to her presence and ignored her. Hopefully, he would anyway. The last thing she needed was his attention, even if it was to ask her about her "master's" actions.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Isabella placed her own hand into his roughly, after the dance she would stomp onto his foot as a way of getting back. She paid little to no attention to him as a cocky smirk played upon his lips. "Yes we shall," she muttered. If only she wasn't a princess and he wasn't a prince she would teach him a lesson about how to treat women however it wasn't her place to do so. She was a princess and she had to act like a defenseless girl.

The knight was merely just watching everyone hoping that the princess would be well once she was away from the prince. He could just tell by how much she wanted to get away from the prince as the girl he had seen before made him more curious as to who she was and why he had never seen her before.

11,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Maverick helped himself, puling her close as they danced and placing a firm hand on her hip. He was moving quickly with a smile that dared her to keep up, with flourishes, dips and spins. Everyone had stopped dancing at this point just to watch the prince and princess. Interestingly enough, while they didn't get along well, that wasn't something most people knew.

Everyone was watching the royals dance, or at least almost everyone, so Emilia figured it would be alright to watch the couple openly. The whole while, she was analyzing just how the princess moved and in what ways.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
While she was close to her most hated enemy it didn't do anything for her. Most girls like herself would fantasize about how boys like Maverick but she did not. She kept up well with all the dance classes she had to take in over to win over future suitors. Isabella always hated dips when dancing which meant she had to put in faith in her partner to not drop her to the ground. Her eyes dared his own to Challenge her more in dancing while she was beginning to become bored with his dancing.

The knight had seen the princess dance and how much she hated the dips that she would openly protest to him. He merely chuckled to himself as he watched over everyone seeing they were all watching the princess and prince dance.

11,100 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
He chuckled. If Isabella was going to be challenging him? Then he could have a lot of fun... Because men led the dancing, he easily handed her off to another partner and excused himself from the dancing. It amused him to do so and besides, he'd already done as he wanted. His new pet assassin had gotten to see how the princess moves and the layout of the central ballroom. He headed towards her as he left the dancing.

Assuming that Maverick was done, and bowed as he approached her. His brief scowl reminded her that she hadn't actually been supposed to bow, but as a serving girl, she'd been supposed to curtsy. He gestured her and she followed after him as he exited fetching him his coat and such. Emilia assumed that he was going to run errands that would give her the opportunity to learn the castle layout.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Isabella was challenging him but when he handed her off to another partner she had grown more resentment towards him. Instead she removed herself from the partner as she walked away. She walked to her knight wanting to be gone from the room. She was bitter from how he had challenged her and then was walking away, "Please tell me I don't have to do all this?" she muttered to him. She was cursing in her mind how much of a coward that he was.

The knight saw her come back angered and distressed about the prince as he looked her over. "Princess it's apart of the job. You have too," he said to her. He could tell she wasn't pleased by his answer but it was what needed to be done. He would rather take her home so there wasn't so many unknown things that could go wrong.

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

"I beg your pardon, sire." Emilia spoke softly, "But I'm not certain I understand. If you were challenging each other, why did you simply pass her off?" She asked.

He glared at her to remind the girl her place, but then decided it would be best that his new assassin understand the situation. "Challenges are given to those you perceive as an equal or a superior, so I enjoy collecting challenges from one such as the princess. However, it would be a 'wrong' for me to defeat the heir at anything in public. My pride will not let me lose for no good reason and yet I would damage my own position were I crude enough to defeat her. So I have her challenge me and then let it be." Maverick explained as they walked.

He showed his assassin around the place including where the princess's chambers were and the places she spent the most time at. After some time of letting Isabella carry the weight of the banquet alone, he returned to the scene chatting idly with a few of the nobility. Meanwhile, Emilia skirted around the hall trying to learn every detail of it.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Isabella was feverishly trying to appease everyone as much as she could to show that she was right to have the throne and take care of the people. So it was rather hard as she could feel Stephen watching her to make sure she was absolutely safe from any nobles that wished to do harm to her. So once she saw Maverick come by it was time for her to give him a little something. So she smirked as she strode over to him.

Stephen had watched over the princess carefully to make sure she would be well out of harms way. Unfortunately they had been in a few problemmatic situations but she always came first in protecting so everyone would have a wonderful leader like herself. He had known and actually started to fall for her throughout the years. However, seeing what she was going to do to Maverick only made him chuckle at her unroyal-like side.

"Oh hello Maverick. Thank you for allowing me to treat the guests well. Here's a present for you," she said to him. She stomped hard on his foot with her shoe and foot that held a heel on it that would kill any woman. She walked off leaving him to it since she was tired and him being no help only contributed to it.

Widow

Swashbuckling Kitten

Maverick quirked a brow when the princess approached him, uncertain as to what sort of 'present' she had in mind. He certainly was surprised.Most of the nobility gasped, uncertain as to how to interpret the event. Meanwhile, the prince watched her walk away absolutely furious. It was only because of her status that she could get away with such actions. Well, he'd have to be certain that she could no longer do such things in a very near future. He glared at his servant so that she'd come to his side.

While he was that angry, the last thing Emilia wanted to do was come to him, but she did. "Can I help you my lord?" She asked as though she were an ordinary servant.

Maverick practically growled. "Killing her, it's not enough. First, I want to bring her down, to humiliate her."

Emi was worried. Would he expect her to know how to do that?

"Head out now." He ordered. "The party ends in a little while and the princess and I will need to say farewell to the guests. She will have to stand on the platform. I will need you to go to the floor above and..." Maverick explained to her the rest of his plan. Emilia was worried of being seen, but she'd do as he ordered.

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hearing the nobility gasp she smirked knowing that Maverick deserved what was given to him and it felt good to do it since she had been holding in all her resentment for her. She could get away with it for being the princess and with being a women as well. She stood by her knight as she whispered into his ear to let no one else hear. Now she had to worry about if Maverick might do something to get pay back at her.

Stephen listened intently as he nodded her understanding what he needed to do. He could sense her worry and her happiness at stomping his foot. So instead of just watching the princess he would need to watch the princess and his servant. Seeing the two talk only made him more suspicious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff