Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Odd, she was just at the place and the workers were all saying he wasn't there. Is something going on? "May I ask what alies your father?" she asks, a curious tone entering her voice. "Has he been sick for a while?"

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"Progeria syndrome," answered Shinji with a shallow sigh as he sat there "a very terrible disease." Leaning his head back, the young man's orange eyes stared up towards the ceiling "doctors say he has a few years left at best," he stated with a smirk. "His body ages quite rapidly due to this disease..." he explained to Nina "quite strange isn't it?"

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Yes... strange..." Nina says, a little familiar with the disease. Though she made note to look it up. "Do you know where your father and sister were last night?" she then asks, needing their alibi too. "Also, who do you think would try to frame your family for such a crime?" she asks, seeing what is down that avenue too.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"My father can barely walk, much less commit a crime..." muttered the dark haired young man as he stretched a bit. "My sister though was spending time at one of her classmate's house..." he stated with a low sigh "and I doubt the word of that common peasant will be enough to be an alibi." Scratching his chin in an irritated way, his eyes drifted towards the window "never less I can confirm her location for last night if need be."
With that, Shinji let out a soft breath "The Tohsaka family might be one who would frame us..." he uttered as he looked at the estate far in the distance. "They're a rival family that we've had many business disputes with over many manners..." he tells Nina "they wouldn't think twice about trying to frame us."

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nina nods at this. It was a lead, for now at least. Though she might have to speak to the father back at the building again... Standing up she says, "Thank you for your time, you've been most helpful.."

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"You are most welcome detective," states the young man as he stands to his feet and bows politely "if you are ever in need again, please let me know." He then presses a button "my sister will lead you out," he tells Nina "just meet her by the door."

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Have a nice day," Nina says, heading over to where the sister was. "Hello Sakura," she greets as they walk away from the brother.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
As Nina leaves with the violet haired girl, she could see a black book sitting on the shelf of the fireplace of the room Shinji sat in. On the front of the paperback, was the family crest she had seen before. Oddly enough though, she felt a eerie feeling coming from the object.
"Thank you for coming," said the young girl who was dressed in her high school uniform, her hollow purple eyes looked at Nina as she bows to see her off.

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nina wondered about the book, wondering how she missed it earlier... Seeing as she was now out of earshot of the brother she decides to talk to the girl on her own. Though, something about that hollow look bothered her... "How old are you Sakura?" she asks, starting with that to break the ice per say.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Blinking a bit, the young girl answers Nina "eighteen," she tells her. "I'm starting my first year of college," the violet eyed female explains with a gentle smile "what about you?"

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Over a hundred," Nina says, giving an amused smile. At least she is that old in this life.. "What are you going to college for?"

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
With an awkward look, Sakura answers "um...medical advancement," she explained to the white haired female. "I want to become a doctor and help people..." she stated with a smile as she stood there.

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
A doctor huh? The more Nina observed and learned about this girl, the more it seemed she was not involved in whatever was happening. The angel was also looking at the girl's aura while talking with her, using her way of learning about people to her advantage. "A great profession. The world needs more people like you," she comments, the pleasant smile still on her face. "What does your brother and father think of this?" she asks, now starting to transition.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"My father doesn't really care too much, so long as I don't bother him..." said the young girl with a smile "...my brother hates the idea, and says I'd be better suited at home." Moving her hand through her her dark purple hair, she sighs "it's what I want though."

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Not a very supportive family it seems. That's too bad... "What can you tell me about your brother? From the way it sounds it doesn't seem like he is very supportive of what you want in life," she asks, wanting to know what his sister thinks of him. Sometimes family members can give insight that can't be easily found.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff