Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sakura's almost hollow eyes seemed to lower as she crossed her arms, almost shrinking back "he's...a good person at heart," she muttered, nervously running her hand up and down her arm. "When we were young he was always so nice..." she said with a low tone "now...with all the responsibilities he has, Shinji is a bit stressed." With a low sigh, the girl shakes her head "I should go now..."

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nina somewhat believed her, family always try to see the good first. At least, girls like Sakura are like that. The angel gently touches the girl shoulder, her natural light aura while currently can't be seen projecting reassurance and comfort. "I understand," Nina says, giving a soft smile. "Thank you for your time. I wish you the best of luck of following your dream to become a doctor, don't let anyone hold you back from that okay?" The detective lets go with a nod, having much more insight now. "Nice meeting you," she ends, heading for the door to go figure out what she has found out.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
With a wave, Sakura began to see the detective off, however before she could leave ear distance, the girl noticed something "um...is your hand alright?" At inspection, Nina would see a strange bruise appearing on the back of her hand. It's shape was almost unnatural. Taking a closer look, she would be able to see that the image it formed was...

"Your family crest?" asked Dante as he inspected the white haired female's hand "I wasn't aware you even had one." Scratching his head a bit, the young man places down the magnifying glass he was using "...in any case, it's not a normal bruise," he explained as he leaned back against his chair. "It's some kind of magical charm...not a cursed though," he tells Nina "opposite in fact, something somewhere is transferring it's power to you, though what kind of power or what it's used for I don't know."

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nina frowns at the mark, wondering why anyone would be casting a charm on her. "Would we have any way to track back to whoever is transferring power to me?" she asks, the whole idea not settling well with her. Unknowns like this can be deadly and dangerous.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"I'm able to see the trail of mana coming from that mark thanks to my Eyes of Truth," stated Dante as his demonic yellow eyes looked the mark over "it leaves an easy trail for me to follow." He then pulls out a nearby magazine and begins to read it "I can easily follow it and see the source of the power," he tells Nina. "However...my sister refuses to let me go on jobs anymore unless I get paid so..." the young man mutters as he pushes a large piggy bank on his desk towards the detective.

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nina crosses her arms and give an unamused look. "What? You want me to pay you?" she says flatly. She sighs, shaking her head. "What are you charging?" she says flatly, still unamused by the situation. Not that she can't afford anything, it was just the principle of things.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"Well let's see..." mutters the young man as he flipps to one of the pages of his magazine that read "Alysia's Guide on How NOT to End Up Like a Bum in The Near Future." His eyes narrowed as Dante read through the guidelines "let's see...twenty bucks for information, do NOT accept pizza as payment," a nervous look came upon his face as he nudge the box Nina had given him earlier into the trash. "Fifty to go on reconnaissance, one hundred to engage opposing threat plus an addition ten dollars each grunt encounter, demon encounters add an additional five hundred, hostile angel encounter or demon lords are a one grand payment, and and a fight with will be a Million." Sighing, he leans back against the chair "it'll be fifty up front, plus ten dollars for every one I have to fight, paid later."

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"I only need a reconnaissance right now," Nina says, pulling out fifty bucks out of her pocket and handing it over. "How disappointing I can't pay you in pizza. You certainly go through those boxes like water," she says with a smirk.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
With a laugh, the young man in red chuckled a bit behind the booklet he read "most people question why I like it so much...but not you Nina," Dante mutters with a soft ton. A wild smirk then pierces through his lips as his eyes light up "to those others I respond..."

Not too long after Dante leaves, a female's voice could be heard in the back room complaining about the property damage bills.

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nina sighs at the complaint, of course. Typically of Dante. Shaking her head she sits on the desk, deciding to wait a while.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It wasn't too long later before nightfall came around. The assistant who had been in the back had headed home for the night after she repaired the front doors. Now Nina sat in the lone office room of Dante's office.
The place wasn't too grand, the expected look of detective business that had only opened up one year ago. "Devil May Cry..." the logo that was plastered in front of the wooden desk where the young man usually sat. It was the name of his business, in tribute to something Nina had said to Dante after there first adventure.
It had been about a year since that time. Atop the rickety wooden shelf of the nearby wall, rested a picture frame that held commemoration of those days, of Nina looking much more grim back then, Dante who had short burned back hair back then, Apollo with those leering eyes, Alysia still the same as ever, and poor James who didn't quite make it to the end of their adventure. By the picture was a necklace that looked like it was missing a piece, at the front was a locket that looked like it could have held a feather or something at one point, but was now empty. For a long time, the young man had worn it close to his heart. It was a gift from her, during those dark times, it was thought that there might have been something there between Nina and him, but after they escaped from The Labyrinth, they found that living normal lives seemed to make them all grow distant.
BMMM.... suddenly Nina was able to hear the rumbling of movement from outside, not on the ground but rather from above. Something was moving across the rooftops. She could sense the hostility in the air as the power in the room went out, and a cold chill came into the building...

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It's been... so long since she last thought of how they all first met. Has it been only a year already? They all seemed to have changed since then. The angel had wandered over to the photo, a reminiscence look on her face. Then she heard a sound on the roof. Nina's face harden's as the lights went out, automatically pulling out her gun. Using her senses she searches for the intruder, quietly standing by the door in preparation. Who ever this was has chosen the wrong place to break into.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
At first, there was nothing but silence around her, not a single noise was made in the building or out. That all seemed to come to an end though with the shattering of the windows all around the building. As the glass fell to the ground, Nina could see the mist of her breath with had become ice cold...
"So...you're the one they're is after..." said a low menacing voice from behind her.

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nina suddenly turns around, aiming her gun and firing at the intruder. She didn't bother with any questions, he was intruding and was a clear hostile threat. It was another change about her....

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Like high speed fan, the long red weapon of her opponent span in front of him, knocking away the bullets that Nina sent his way. An impressed whistle cam from the figure hidden in the shadows as the rounds ricocheted off the crimson rod shaped item in his hand "not bad..." said a dark male voice "you're actually pretty good."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff