Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
this is a 1x1 rp between me(iHellish Akatsuki) and Murder Toys.
please if you are not one of these usernames, do not post in here
thanks uwu

Murder Toys will be playing as 'Artic Jaegar'

Master
Name: Arctic Jaeger
Pic: User Image
Sex: Male
Race: Neko
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 230Lbs
Eye color: Light Blue
Hair color: White
Orientation: Straight
Seke
Bio: Arctic was born into a rich and power a family. Who raised to power and fortune out of no where. Though it is certain their rise was because of illegal activities. Since the families company is one of the largest sellers of weapons in the world. What made life for Arctic a dangerous one, when he was younger him and his family were always moving place to place to avoid incidents with hit men and other people who would try to harm the Jaeger family. Though living such a dangerous life Arctic had a normal life, he went to school and made friends. As he grew up he became more aware of what his family did and told his parents he wanted to join and continue the family business. After his parents heard that they showed him everything they knew and gave plenty of first hand experiences by being him with them to war zones so they could their weapons to numerous of armies. Feeling he learn enough he decided to take small contracts from his family's company and move out and live on his own, but just after a month of living on his own he was attacked in his home. He didn't suffer any major injuries but the attack opened his eyes and made him realised he needed protection if he was going to live on his own.

Personality: Arctic is a carefree person with a charming charisma he is also and playful most of the time . But if something goes wrong he can become cold and unsympathetic to anyone even his family.

Charms looking for: Sword,Sheild,Knife,Bell,Heart,Gun
Collars looking for: Blood Red,Indigo,Dark Grey, Dark Violet,Pink

masters yet? : N/A

iHellish Akatsuki will be playing as 'Belial Alva Paymon'

Slave
User Image
My strings are pulled by... iHellish Akatsuki
You can call me... Belial Alva Paymon
I've lived through... looks about the age of a child, maybe 12 but is actually 2,560
See me as a... Demon
I can assure you, I am... Female
I would call myself... ???
I tend to be... She's very snippy, her bark and bite are actually at the same level, very very high. She's a no tolerance type of being and will always come back punching when she's down. She often has angry fits and will scream and yell until she can't no more. But besides her random outbursts, she is to herself and quiet.
My tale begins with... Born in the 7th level of hell, she is of the high class of demons. She lived the high life, spitting on the weak and the ones lower than her. Until one day, her father made a deal he could not finish, or rather, knew he could not comply to and sold off his third born daughter. She was sold into slavery to another demon, one by the name of Vena. And this is where Alva has stayed for years. Though she would be sold off but eventually put back into another shop another, always seeming to come back to Vena's shop in the end. Able to raise up the dead and summon demons from hell, along with steal someones soul and the ability to hover. With her powers of a demon, to bring up the dead and summon other demons, every time she does this she will pass out for a matter of 7 days to regain that energy. And also she losses memory of the said event. It is preferred if you do not touch her broken horn. It causes her great pain and with such powers, you wouldn't want to piss her off

My collar is... red, black, orange // Sword
Give me a... One that is an equal match to her or close. Or maybe even one who will easily crumple to their feet at the sight of her power.
I belong to... [Master's name]

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic sat in his car staring into the rear view mirror as he pressed down his ears into his hair so they would remain hidden, his tail was already hiding in his pants. Letting out a small sigh he gave himself one more look over to see that all of his neko features were hidden and he looked like a normal human. He hated hiding his neko feature it always made him feel uncomfortable but it was the price he had to pay if he walked into the shop with his ears up he would automatically be thrown into a cage. Getting of the car he walked calmly into the slave shop with a exhausted look on his face though still managed smile as he approached the receptionist at the front desk. Being to over six other slave shops that day he knew the song and dance already, hand over any metal and or sharp object so the slaves could pick pocket him and to sign a couple papers saying he couldn't sue if one of slaves attacked him. After signing the papers and handing over his stuff he went into the back where everyone was kept and began looking. Even though he had been other slave shops the feeling of dozen of innocent hopeless eyes staring at him made he feel guilty and a little sad

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sleeping almost soundly, but not quite so. Alva tossed and turned on the rather uncomfortable floor. Though it's not like this wasn't the usual occurrence. The cold, damp and back breaking floor of the shop was always so. Though this day, the stone flooring was especially uncomfortable. Some slaves had the privilege of a small cot and possibly a thin blanket. She wasn't one of those slaves. In the far back of the shop, in a small room. Barely enough light to see, Alva gave up on sleeping for now and just decided to sit there. Leaning against the back wall of her cage and staring out into dark halls and various cages of the shop. She wasn't sure if she was the only slave left, but it sure was quiet...

Sniffing at the air, she smirked at the interesting scent that filled her nose. Though the strange man that entered was to be shown as a normal man, she could clearly smell through that. She could smell the feline nature of him. She could hear his faint footsteps, slowly coming towards her. Her golden eyes flashing red at the possibilities this encounter had. That is, if he even picked her. But there was still a chance she would be able to be released from this prison and possibly deal a few tricks.

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic continued to browse of aisle of slaves though he still didn't see one what peaked his interests. Walking more towards the back he noticed a lot of the cages were empty what made him think this was empty space though he felt a presence pulling him back further into the shop.
Walking to the back he quickly stopped once he saw a young girl sitting in one of the cages. What was a little eerie and made a good ghost story but instead of turning away he walked over to the cage. "Well hello there. What are you doing all the way back here?" He asked with a warm tone well smiling softly at the young girl who had horns.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Glancing up at the man when he finally approached her. She was actually a tad bit anxious, hoping that he would actually continue down the halls path to finally see her. She was surrounded by empty cages and it was dark around her. Many others have gone down and quickly left, either thinking it was abandoned or just figuring since she was the last one, there must be something wrong with her. Listening to his warm tone gave her the chills. It was a tone that was very much unfamiliar to her. Harsh, cold and disgusted voices were the only ones she heard. It wasn't like she wasn't used to it already, having a tone like that of her own sometimes, it was just strange to hear a different ring of someones voice directed to her. "Put to the back like unwanted trash. I am simply be disposed off." she said in that slick and sharp tongued voice of hers. Her appearance was that of a child, but she didn't act like one, that's for sure. "What is it you humans say? 'Out of sight out of mind?' I believe that concept suits my situation to a T." Her tailed dragged behind her as she spoke to him. Her senses picking up all of his feelings. She was analyzing him, to see just how far he was willing to go.. "Surprised to see someone was willing to come all the back here to see me, and not take the hint of the empty cages previous to mine."

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

"Maybe, but it seems they got lazy since I found you after all." Arctic said as he continued to talk in warm polite down as he looked her over. Even though she looked like a young girl he got a sneaking suspicion her age did not match her looks, she was a demon after all. "Well I had a feeling someone was back here and I wasn't wrong. What you're name my dear? " He said with a faint purr. He couldn't imagine how lonely it would be being stuck back here alone in the dark. Not only was it creepy it seemed very lonely. What made him wonder how long was she bad her for. Looking at the other cages he noticed dust was starting collect on them.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Humming softly as she watched him, her tail lazily sweeping behind her, showing her interest. Like that of a cat, the slow paced swinging was a sign of her growing interest in him. "My name is simply Alva. Was what I prefer to go by. Though upon closer look of my collar would of course say my true birth name." she said with a sly smirk, reaching her hand up to the collar around her neck, but quickly moved it away with a small spark to her hand and a crackle. A sort of shock collar the shop used in order to keep her in control. "As you can tell, I'm not accustomed to this sort of attention. The dust collect upon the cages has seen more attention than I." What she said wasn't all that much of a lie. It was obvious that she was mean to be for the last of the bunch. Possibly just left there to rot, or just to be left and forgotten. "It still surprises me that you would take interest in me, or was it just default since I am one of the last?"

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic's attention moved to Alva's tail as he began to sway back and further. What made him assume she was taking a interest in him since he did the same thing. "Well if Alva is the name you liked to be called then that is the name I'm going to call. Nice to meet you Alva my name is Arctic. " He smiled. Hearing the electric crack coming from her collar once she touched he lightly frowned. "Well then I guess its time for someone to show you some attention. Would you like to come with me?......No its not like that you just seem very interesting. There is just something about you that I can't put my finger on. So how about it do want to leave this place with me?" He purred softly as he stared at her

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Scoffing softly at his comment, her tail continuing to sway gently back and forth behind her as she listened to him. "My affection is hard to acquire. There is a reason why I'm still here, you know." she smiled at him. It was neither warm or cold, but just a smile. Showing off her fangs and slick tongue. Slowly standing up, wobbling slightly before gaining her footing, she slowly paced over to the bars of the cage and stared up at the other. Able to get a strong whiff of his scent, her tail twitching from the new smell and loving it. Continuing to listen to his proposal of her freedom, she felt a sense of joy warming her, it was a chance to finally get out and stretch. But that didn't mean she wasn't going to cause mischief and torment. Somehow. Somewhere. "There is something about you as well. If you can grant my freedom and keep it, i would gladly leave with you." she hummed, gripping at the bars of the cage. "Kitty kitty~"

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

"Is that so. Well I always did like a challenge." Arctic said with a warm smile as he watched her stand up and wobble a bit. Compared to him she looked a small child when it came height. "Well it looks like we have a deal let me go get a guard to let out of the cage....So you picked up on that huh? I'll explain it later once we're out of this shop." He said with soft purr before leaving to find a guard so he could open her cage. After a couple minutes past he eventually came back with a guard who was surprised that Arctic want to buy Alva but didn't say anything and unlocked Alva's cage door.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Continuing to stand there in front of him, her tail swished slightly faster behind her from the excitement. Finally escaping out of the confines of these walls and metal bars, and this blasted collar. She would be free. Though, not exactly as she wanted it to be. Freedom with a price, to be slave to Artic. He seemed like a fair choice, but would he be able to handle her? Only time would tell and if she saw him to her likeness. Si far, yes she did. Majority for him actually picking her and for his warm tone toward her.

Waiting patiently in her cell, as if she had any other choice, she looked over at the guard and Artic when they returned. Smirking devilishly at the guard, having past experiences with him. Biting, clawing and various sharp tongued remarks, she resented all guards of this prison, especially the owner. Watching as the guard unlocked her cage and swiftly stepped back, she could only dream of that sound. The sound of the tumblr of the lock coming undone. As if rusted shut from all these years... Slowly stepping out of the cage, as if waiting for something to happen. This was all unmarked territory for her and did strike her as a tad bit nervous, yet empowered.

Glancing up at Artic then straight a head, she wanted to leave already. Reaching up to her collar and quickly moving it away when it shocked her, she growled lowly at it. "Must this restraint stay on my neck?" she spat, glaring at the guard as if it was his fault. "It's policy until he signs you out. If you make it until then." the guard responded back, scoffing and laughing at her pain and mocking as he started to lead them out of the halls and back to the front of the shop.

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic watched as Alva slowly walked out of the cage after the guard unlocked and opened it for her. "I'll make sure they take off of you once I sign those papers." He said with a warm smile but wonder why she had shock collar on was she really that much trouble, he would have to see. Following the guard as he guided them back to the front. Where Arctic was handed a giant stack of papers. Letting out a faint sigh he began signing all them well not bothering to read a single one. After signing everything he quickly wrote a check to the shop. "Okay now take off her collar." He said as he crossed his arms. Watching the guard walk hesitantly towards Alva he quickly took off her collar and moved back behind Arctic. "Better?" He asked with a friendly smile.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watching the guard with intense eyes, she high with anticipation. Finally the day has come where she would be free and not have to wear this collar. No more burns to her flesh or wild screams from the sudden raise of voltage, when they decided that she needed punishment. Sighing softly when the tight restraint was taken off, she could feel all of her powers coming back. All the ones that were held back from the collar coming rushing in like a speeding bullet. It actually gave her a headache and a strong case of dizziness. Wobbling where she stood and putting a hand on her head and gripped on Artic's pants, she had to take a second to regain herself. "No need for stress... I'm fine." though she siad this, the pounding headache and blurred vision said otherwise. This was a tell sign of just exactly how long she had been in that cage with that collar on, holding back her powers until now. Trembling and cursing under her breathe, her legs buckled like that of a new born deer. "I feel I was better off.. in there..." she mumbled, death gripping onto Artic's pants for balance and to ensure that she didn't fall over.

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic quickly caught the stumbling Alva after the guard had taken off her collar. "You don't look fine. Are you sure you are okay. " He asked before picking her up off her feet once he saw she wasn't getting any better and carried her outside thinking that some fresh air would make her feel better. Concerned about her he looked down her as she continued to hold her head. "Do you have a head-ach" He asked as his icy blue eyes stared at her.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Although she tried to struggle within his hold, her flailing only caused her more pain, having to be still and endure the embarrassing and rather degrading position. The pounding against her skull and ringing in her ears, she almost wished that she could die. Upon leaving the shop and into the open world, the rush of fresh air almost made her choke. Years in the stuffy and mildew filled cage, she really had to get adjusted to this new found environment. Taking quick breaths, she shielded her eyes from the harsh rays of the sun. Even if it was the afternoon, her sensitive eyes had to adjust to the beams. Going from the dark to suddenly some light, this experience was going to be enduring. Tilting her head up and slightly uncovering her eyes, able just enough to see him, she said, "Crippling.. It is as if my skull is about to burst open..."

Murder Toys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces