Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
quote="iHellish Akatsuki"]
"I do. I'm a little curious how I'm going react to, though I'm sure I'm going to be more touchy feely with you." Arctic purred softly as he took the nightgown from her. Following her into the bra aisle he could see she was being self conscious about her breast size. "You know breast size isn't everything. I actually like woman with small breasts more.....You could probably fit a A-cup." He said as he looked though the rack of bras before finding a lacey pink bra what was a A-cup. "Here's one"

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Thinking over what he meant by 'touchy feely' she was really fairly new to this entire thing. The slave trade and actually being picked. She didn't know what to do or how to feel. But the demon wasn't dumb. Very much far from it. She was just ignorant. Coming away from her self conscious thoughts about her chest, she felt a little nice to know that she was wanted for actually having small breasts. He was a rare being. She knew she felt something different about him. That kind smile and words that follow. He was different in a good way, it almost made her reconsider her plan... Almost. Watching him pick through the rack and take out a pink lacey bra, her eyes widened slightly as she took hold of it. It was such a curious looking thing. looking up at him confused, she didn't know how to put them on. "This fails to come with an instruction list. How does this secure anything?" she asked, pushing it against her chest and letting go, watching as the pink garment easily fell to the floor. Using her tail to pick it up again, she grabbed it and held it up. Very much confused as to how it was suppose to be put on.

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic picked up that Alva was becoming more open and interested in him, what made feel he was on the right track on earning her trust. Handing her the bra he let out a faint chuckle as he watched struggle what to do with it. "Here I'll show you." He said as he slowly strapped the bra on well showing her how it was done. "There see its easy. And that was my first time putting on a girl I'm normally taking them off." He said with a purr. "So do you like it?" He asked with a warm smile.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Watching him as he put the bar on her. She of course was hesitant to him touching her, but if she wanted to learn then he of course had to show her. It was a bit of a snug fit, being over her dress and all. looking down at her chest and at the lacey pink bra, she did like it. "I would assume so. I have never worn this form of clothing before." she reached behind her and tried to unhook it. Struggling a little before being able to get it off. handing the lacey pink fabric to him again, she stated, "I intend to keep that on for as long as possible with you around. My intentions is to use it for its purpose."

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic felt Alva's body tense up once he put the bra on her already assuming she wasn't use to being touched especially from a man. Quickly putting the last fixes on the bra he backed away from her so she could look at herself. "You're not alone every women has been the same position as you." He said with a cheerful tone as he grabbed more bra and panties for her since she needed more then just pair. "Aw....You are no fun." He said with a fake frown before letting out a small chuckle "That's fine I'll just have to wait patiently for you to take it off willing for me....Now is there anything else you want from here?" He said with friendly tone.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
He would wait for her to take them off? His intentions were truly strong. Though if she did plan on parading around his living space with the nightgown. His previous statement about being touchy feely would be put to the test. It was both nerve racking and exciting. Looking around the store for any other items that peeked her interest. Spotting some nice looking socks, she walked over to them and pointed. "Those." she said as she pointed at the striped pink and white thigh highs on display. They looked rather comfortable and with no socks or shoes to wear, she did need something on her feet.

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic was never one to hide his intentions if he wanted something he clearly spell it out for others since he didn't see the point of hiding stuff from other people. Following Alva around he smiled softly at the knee high socks she pointed out. "Good choice I like knee high socks on girls. " He purred as he picked up a couple for her. "You do know we don't have to just stay in this store there other stores we can go into." He purred.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Looking around the store for something else that would suit her taste. She stopped her gazing when he spoke of other stores. Now directing her gaze the exit of the store, she wasn't sure what other stores were out there. Already comfortable in this one and very much unsure about the outside. Moving closer to him and gripping onto his pants, her tail twitching behind her, she had regained her nervousness from before when they first entered the shopping mall. "I wouldn't know about the other ones. You must lead me to other stores that would peek my interest." she stated, tugging on his pants as she headed toward the door. Unknowing about having to pay for the clothing they had picked out.

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic walked over to the checkout with Alva and paid for all of her clothes. "That's fine. Just tell if you see a store what peeks your interest." He said with a purr as he picked up the bags and walked out of the store with her well holding her hand. Walking deeper into the store he looked down at her. "See any other stores you want to visit?" He asked with a bright smile as he was enjoying spending time with her.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Holding tight to his hand as they walked through the mall. No store really caught her eye. But as they passed the food court, she stopped in her tracks and gripped onto her dress where her stomach was and tighter onto Artic's hand. The different smells of food made her realize just how hungry she was. At the shop. A meal was hard to come by. Especially for her... Only feeding her enough to stay alive. If it wasn't for her immortality. She would be skin and bones. Hearing her stomach growl loudly and rumble, she wasn't sure if he would feed her. So used to being not fed, she assumed that food would just be a tease like at the shop. Slowly moving away from the food court, she was a little upset. But just going with her assumptions.

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic couldn't help but chuckle once he heard Alva's stomach growl. "Hungry are you? I'm kind of hungry as well. What do you feel like eating?" He said as pulled her into the food court before she could drag him away from it. Going around all of the food court to show her, her options he just smiled warmly at her. It had been kind of awhile since he had cheapish food and was looking forward to it.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Yelping softly when he dragged her back to the food court and showed her around. All the smells tickled her nose and her stomach growled even louder. Wanting to eat all of it. "I wouldn't know anything about human culture and their cuisines. Being sent here many years ago, I'm sure the food has shifted to a particular taste.." she said, looking up at him then over at a food stand. A particular one did catch her eye and her nose. Seeing somebody in front dicing up meat and putting it on someone's plate. She wanted that. She wanted meat and the grip she had on Artic's hand gripped tighter, pulling him toward the stand. The front had various other choices. But she just wanted the meat. Not bothering to wait on line, with her high ruler mentality, she cut to the front and was about to reach for the already prepped plate but was denied it by the server. "What is this tomfoolery! I request for this food and as a high rank I should get it." she declared, reaching for the plate again, only to have it taken away again.

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

"You are I keep on forgetting that you are a different time. Well then pick something peaks your interest the most." Arctic said with purr. Even though he had come to terms with her not really being a small kid, he still kept on forgetting she had no knowledge of anything. Feeling Alva pull his hand and drag him in front of line in front of food stand. "Wait a second Alva we have wait in line. Also that isn't yours wouldn't you want a meal meant for you and not someone else." He said before turning to look at the other people in line and apologized before taking Alva to the end of the small line.

Wealthy Noob

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Looking up at Artic when he apologized for her behavior and they went to the back of the line. "I do not understand why I must wait on this line for food. Do they not realize that I am their superior? The server should know that what I want upon my glance!" she got a little heated over this. The sudden cultural shock of her world in the underworld and here in the overworked was giving her a bit of a headache. Rubbing her head with her unoccupied hand, to try and relieve the pain.

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iHellish Akatsuki

Arctic kind of found Alva's high a mighty attitude adorable even though she was a slave not even two hours a go. "I shouldn't have to tell you humans are ignorant when it comes to none human issues....Are you okay are your headaches coming back?" He asked as they moved up to the front until it was their time. "Know we can order what do you want?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff