Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

conspiracy - noun
                      ● an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot
                      ● a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose
                      ● the act of conspiring

Two boys, one conspiracy. What happens when a simple little bet, amongst friends, turns into something more? What happens when the bet is finished and the victim finds out he was just being used? Will everything turn out for the better or will all hell be unleashed?

Private Roleplay between Haruhi Hitachiin and Nathan Navigate

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]image 200 x 320 [/img]

[u]G e n e r a l[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=postcolor]@[/color][color=gray]First Middle Last[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=postcolor]@[/color][color=gray]Birthday[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=postcolor]@[/color][color=gray]Age[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=postcolor]@[/color][color=gray]Adj.[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=postcolor]@[/color][color=gray]Adj.[/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=postcolor]@[/color][color=gray]Adj.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                          User Image

G e n e r a lxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxx@Ashton Timothy Jones
                          xxx@November 13th
                          xxx@Seventeen
                          xxx@Cunning
                          xxx@Persuasive
                          xxx@Pleasant

Magnetic Streaker

User Image

G e n e r a lxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxx@Ryan James Moore
                          xxx@August 29
                          xxx@17
                          xxx@quiet
                          xxx@lonely
                          xxx@spunky
Ashтon Timoтhy Joиesxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Close your eyes and make believe.
▶▷▷ Close your eyes and make believe. This is where you wanna be, forgetting all the memories.
▶▷▷ Close your eyes and make believe.▶▷▷ This is where you wanna be, forgetting all the memories. Try to forget love, 'cause love's forgotten me.

User Image
                                There Ashton sat. In his regular seat, in the back of the room, looking out the window. Today sucked. So many things weren't going how he wanted them too. First he was woken up by rolling off his bed. When he went to take a shower, the hot water was out again, and when he was walking to school, it started to rain cats and dogs. So no, he wasn't a very happy camper today. Plus his locker wouldn't open and it made him late for his first class. He sighed. He was in no mood to listen to what the teacher was talking about today. So he just continued to look out the window and watch it rain. His eyes would gaze back and forth from the window to his watch. He wanted out of English class. Next was his art class and he hoped that it would make his day way better than what it was. The bell soon rang and Ashton was quickly out of his seat. "About time" He said to himself as he rushed out the door.

Ashton opened up his locker, a little shocked it actually opened up on the first try. He placed his books in it, and pulled out his things for his next class. He than pulled out his cell from his pocket.

To: Elizabeth You work after school?
                                To: Ashton No. Why?
                                To: Elizabeth Can you give me a ride home if it's still raining? Car's still in shop.
                                To: Ashton No. Never. xP Sure.
                                To: Elizabeth Thanks love. =] See you at lunch.

Ashton slipped his phone back into his pocket and started to walk to his next class. Art was his favorite subject and he was a really good artist, or that's what people had told him. The bell had rang again and everyone hurried to their seats. He was rather glad, the class did good to him and took his mind off of a lot. The next thing he knew the bell had rang again. So like he did every day, he picked up his stuff, put away whatever he had too, than he was out the door again.

His next few classes flew by and the next thing he knew it was lunch time. Sweet bliss for him actually. He got his food and took a seat at his normal table, and later his friends started to join. Elizabeth took a seat right by him. She was a pretty looking girl. She had blond hair, cut to a scene fashion, but she dressed a little on the prepy side. She had bright blue eyes and a little nose stud. "Hey babe!" She looked over to Ashton. they had been best friends since the first grade. "Oh god, what the hell do you want?" He stuck his tongue out at her. "Well fine than, you can find your own way home than." She stuck her tongue back out at him. He smiled. "Class sucked. I hate math! Ugggggh!" He slammed his head on the table. "Oh stop being a drama queen." Ryan and Drew started to laugh. He shot them a "I'm going to kill you" look but they kept laughing. "Sorry Miss, I love School! He laughed, so did Ryan and Drew, Elizabeth just gave them the finger. "Oh harsh! Drew quickly commented. "I don't even know why I sit with you losers." Ashton laughed. "Because you find other girls bitches, and you love us. It was true, Elizabeth wasn't much of a girl, she was a total tom boy and she didn't care for other girls at all. Sure she had her two or three girl friends, but she still didn't care for them much. The only reason she really got along with them because they were tom boyish.

Ashton and his friends continued with their lunch and continued to bicker back and forth. Than Ashton noticed someone, the new kid, Ronnie.. no Rick? Ryan. That was his name. He had a few classes with him, but never talked to him. The kid seemed to be socially awkward.

You've never been so used as I'm using you, abusing you. My little decoy.
Don't look so blue, you should've seen right throughYou've never been so used as I'm using you, abusing you. My little decoy.◁◁◀
I'm using you, my little decoy.Don't look so blue, you should've seen right through◁◁◀You've never been so used as I'm using you, abusing you. My little decoy.◁◁◀

Magnetic Streaker

Explain xx to xx me xx this xx conspiracy xx against xx me xx And xx tell xx me xx how xx I xx lost xx my xx power xx Where xx can xx I xx turn xx 'cause xx I xx need xx something xx more xx Surrounded xx by xx uncertainty xx I'm xx so xx unsure xx of... xx Tell xx me xx why xx I xx feel xx so xx alone xx 'cause xx I xx need xx to xx know xx toxx whom xx do xx I xx owe

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁ ▁▁

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxRyan woke up, already regretting the day. Why did he even have to be there? Why, why why! The boy groaned, turning over and holding a pillow over his head. “Kill me now.” “Jamie! You’re going to be late!” Ryan groaned again, keeping the pillow in place. “Who gives a flying fu-“ the brunette cut himself off as he heard his bedroom door open and the scent of his mother’s perfume proceeded her. “Jamie. Up you go. Now there’s a good boy!” his mother’s English accent was cheery as Ryan finally decided to sit up. Groggily staring at his mother, the boy ran a hand through bed tousled hair, trying to wake up. God damn the time difference. “Breakfast is on the table, Ryan. Come down soon, or it’ll get cold, Love.”

xxxxxxxxRyan was tempted to just go back to bed, but knew that Aubrey Moore would be up just again in a few minutes. “Damn the whole world.” With a sigh, Ryan got up and walked down stairs and into the large kitchen, kept by his mother. “ ‘Ello, Mum.” Laid on the table was the usual ‘english’ breakfast with bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns. ‘Well, at least I can look forward to this every morning.’

xxxxxxxxYes, he did want to eat alone. It was safest that way, and no one liked him. Or wanted anything to do with him. Out of the whole stupid student body, Ryan would have thought that at least one girl would follow him or talk to him, if not only for his English accent. And he didn’t even want to be in America.

xxxxxxxxHis parents had just gotten divorced after a year full of family strife. And then the parents had decided to split up the two brothers, Ryan and Percy. Ryan with Aubrey and Percy with Thomas. And then his mother had to have the fine idea of making a new start in America. Stupid. Pulling out his phone, Ryan pulled up his brothers name on his contact list and sent him a message:

Another day at school. Wheee -_-''
                                              Haha! I’m out for today C(:
                                              Cheeky little bugger. Say hello to dad for me, kay?
                                              Kay, Ry.
                                              See you around, Percy :3

xxxxxxxxSighing, the boy wished he was back in England once again and took another bite of his sandwich, waiting for lunch to end and for the rest of his hellish day to end.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▶▷▷ Close your eyes and make believe. This is where you wanna be, forgetting all the memories.
▶▷▷ Close your eyes and make believe.▶▷▷ This is where you wanna be, forgetting all the memories. Try to forget love, 'cause love's forgotten me.

User Image
                                "Why don't you take a picture? It last longer." She smiled at Ashton. He looked over to her trying to play confused. "What the hell are you talking about psycho? Like he didn't know what she was talking about. The answer was right out there, and he couldn't stop staring at it. Or well him. "Don't try playing coy with me boy. You know who I'm talking about. The cute little boy, sitting all alone over at that table. Someone finds someone attractive." Ashton's face was beat red. Like he could ever hide anything from Liz. They were best friends after all, and hell she knew Ashton liked men before he did. Scary. Drew and Ray both gave a little laugh. "She's got you pegged." Drew continued to laugh. Ashton shot him a dirty look. "So what?! What? Can't a guy look at people now a days and not have it be taken as some lustful adventure? Liz, Ray, and Drew, just busted out laughing. Ashton sulked.

"Ashton, we know you tell well for that." Ray giggled. Ashton wasn't really happy with his friends for teasing him, but hey, they did have a point. Ashton wasn't the type of guy who dated people. More of the type to have a few good runs than leave them in his dust. Truth was, he didn't know what love was, well besides from his mother and from Liz, but not the love of a lover. "So Ashton, why don't you go talk to him? Get to know him, than really get to know him. Bet he's a virgin." Drew smiled. "Oh really know? What makes you think that?" Drew looked over to him than back to Ashton. "Just look at him, no friends, sitting alone, not being social, or trying to. Come on, like anyone want's to do him." Liz punched Drew in the arm. "Owch! What the ******** was that for." She glared at him than looked over to Ashton. "You know they just want to play with you, and make some sort a bet, like they always do." She glared at them with hateful eyes. Liz wasn't much of a fan of Ray and Drew. Always betting with each other, using Ashton as their betting source. Despicable, is what it was. But knowing her block head of a best friend, he'd end up taking the bet one way or another. So she just sat back.

Ashton got up from the table and picked up his lunch tray, than he made his way over to Ryan's table. What was he doing? Was he really that predictable? He had fallen into another bet from Ray and Drew. Why did he always fall for their tricks? Why? He gave the boy a smile. "Mind if I sit down?" Ashton was a bit nervous the boy was just going to tell him to ******** off or something. Maybe he wasn't socially awkward, maybe he just hated people? Ashton started to slowly tap his foot, like he did often. It was sort of a nervous habit he had, like someone biting their nails.

Don't look so blue, you should've seen right throughYou've never been so used as I'm using you, abusing you. My little decoy.◁◁◀
I'm using you, my little decoy.Don't look so blue, you should've seen right through◁◁◀You've never been so used as I'm using you, abusing you. My little decoy.◁◁◀

Magnetic Streaker

Explain xx to xx me xx this xx conspiracy xx against xx me xx And xx tell xx me xx how xx I xx lost xx my xx power xx Where xx can xx I xx turn xx 'cause xx I xx need xx something xx more xx Surrounded xx by xx uncertainty xx I'm xx so xx unsure xx of... xx Tell xx me xx why xx I xx feel xx so xx alone xx 'cause xx I xx need xx to xx know xx toxx whom xx do xx I xx owe

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxRyan was lost in thought when he was interrupted by a voice. A voice?! There was someone talking to him? Looking up, the boy noticed one of the ‘scene’ kids standing next to him. This must have been the person who spoke. “Oh uh, sure.” Ryan stuttered a bit over his words and gave the boy a smile. “Not like there isn’t any room.” He shrugged, his English accent coming across stronger as he spoke in a dry tone.

xxxxxxxxThe boy could feel his heart pounding, nervous energy coursing through his veins. Why had he come? Ryan knew he really didn’t seem like a scene kid, and those kids usually stayed within their own little clique. It could be some type of bet to talk to the new kid…but those type of bets were usually between the petty jocks, who had nothing better than to hit on chicks, terrorize nerds and flex their muscles, making themselves look all the more like the douche bags they were.

xxxxxxxxSo what was the boy’s intentions. A something...Ash-Ashton? He was pretty sure that was his name. They were in a few classes together. And he seemed very stable in his group of friends. Watching as Ashton sat down next to him, Ryan couldn’t help the quick look over and forced himself to keep his eyes on the table. That was what had gotten him in trouble in England. He had sworn to his parents that it wasn’t true…but he had been lying to them. Ryan had found he couldn’t really stop being who he was, and that involved liking boys. Girls were alright…but boys were a lot more fun. ‘This is not the way I should start out my new year. I’ll be socially, verbally, and mentally torn apart.’ But in that quick look over, Ryan couldn’t help notice Ashton’s features. Along with the way he held himself, his body… ‘Think about something different, Ryan!’ Trying to keep his thoughts off the boy, Ryan gave a lopsided grin. “So what got you over here, talking to the new boy?”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
                                "Thanks." Ashton gave Ryan a smile. God, Ashton had no idea what to really say. How did one go up to someone and become friends with them, especially when it was part of a bet. He could just be all, "Oh hey, my friends bet me to see how long it will take to get you in bed, so lets be friends. Wanna ******** later tonight?" God no. That would not work. Ashton quickly took a seat and placed his tray down. "Not like there isn’t any room.” Ashton smiled, and quickly noticed his accent. "Okay, could you be any more cuter?" Ashton just wanted to squeeze him or something.

Ashton just kind of sat there for a bit, staring at his food. He really had no idea what to say, how to start a conversation. He was never one to approach people. They always came to him. Yes people just came to him. He really had no idea why, well besides some people wanting to be his girl friend, or wanting in his pants. Though he always shot down the girls, they weren't his thing. Boys were. "So what got you over here, talking to the new boy?" Ashton was a little caught off guard. He had spoken to him. Well at least he didn't have to start the conversation. Though coming up with a believable response was another matter. "Well, I just noticed you were sitting all a lone, and well, thought you could use someone to talk too." He paused. That was a good response wasn't it? "I mean, if you want." He shot Ryan a soft, friendly smile, while blushing a little. "Oh, by the way, I'm Ashton. You're Ryan right?" Dear God, had he hoped he got the boy's name right. He'd feel like a complete a** if he didn't.

Ashton kept glancing between his food and Ryan. He couldn't keep his eyes off the boy. Of all the people he had come across, Ryan was by far one of the cutest he had ever seen. Ashton shook his head a little. No, no time to be thinking like that. He needed to keep his head in the game. If that wasn't ironic.

Magnetic Streaker

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxSeeing Ashton blush, Ryan struggled not to comment. ‘That is so cute!’ But he wasn’t supposed to be thinking that way. He had promised his mom that with their ‘new start’ that he would try to…But could he be blamed? The devil had it in for Ryan. There was no way that he was going to be able to stop thinking about this boy. ‘Though there’s probably not a chance in hell of anything happening. He’s likely into girls only, and I look like I’m a freshman.’ Which had led to many fights in England, to which Ryan had earned a reputation of being very quick.

xxxxxxxx “Yeah, it’s Ryan.” The boy said in response to Ashton’s question, feeling a bit shy. Which was another thing that got him picked on. But it wasn’t really his face he looked young, was a bit more bashful and liked boys. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Ashton.” Ryan said with a smile, then grew thoughtful. “Ashton. Good strong English name. Any story behind your name?” the boy asked then realized he might have overstepped his bounds. “Oh I’m sorry. I shouldn’t ‘ave asked that. ‘Owever, I am happy that you came over.”

xxxxxxxxTalking to Ashton, Ryan used that as an excuse to be able to continue looking at the boy. Damn he was cute. Soft features, more of an emo look, but without being the cutter part. And his eyes…the English boy forced himself not to stare. Deep green, almost a jade color. Set with his reddish brown hair and black highlights, the effect was stunning, and had Ryan’s heart pounding and his cheeks starting to warm. He was well….beautiful. Oh boy was mum the word on this. His mum would be furious if she found out.

User Image

ⓐⓢⓗⓣⓞⓝ

you've never been so used as i'm using you, abusing you. my little decoy.

""

God Ashton wanted to beat himself up at the moment. Why was he tormenting himself with this amazingly cute boy? "Yeah, it’s Ryan". Ashton looked at him with a confused look on his face, than it actually clicked in his brain. "Nice to meet you." Wait, did he already say that? He was so, lost? Was that even what it was? Ashton had no idea. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Ashton.” Ashton just gave him a smile, still blushing a little. Why was he blushing so much? This totally wasn't like him. “Ashton. Good strong English name. Any story behind your name?” Was it really? Ashton had never really thought of his name, or even asked his mother why she had chose that name, or why is dad had chose that name. But hey, when did kids ever rally understand why their parents named them what they did? Just as he was about to answer Ryan started apologizing. “Oh I’m sorry. I shouldn’t ‘ave asked that." Why? It didn't bother Ashton one bit, actually it was the first time someone had even asked him that question. "‘Owever, I am happy that you came over.” Ashton was about to loose it. His accent was just too adorable. "Don't be sorry. I really have no idea if there is a story behind my name or not. Never really cared to know." He giggled a bit. "I'm happy I came over too. I get to stare at this cute boy." There was no way Ashton was about to say that. God that was all he need, to hit on the new boy, who was probably a real ladies man.

"Well you know. It sucks being the new kid, everyone should at least have one friend. Or someone to talk to." He smiled. Wow, if that wasn't lame, he didn't know what was. Though Ashton was enjoying himself? Sure? His eyes kept staring and when Ryan wasn't looking, Ashton would check out more of him. "I bet he has a rocking body." Ashton was probably right about that. Ryan had the looks. He could help looking at his eyes, a deep chocolate brown, but very beautiful. His hair was kept nice too. Brown with multiple color high lights. He had somewhat of a scene or emo look to him, which drove Ashton even more nuts than he already was. "So Ryan, where are you from? I mean, if you don't mind me asking?" He had to think of something else they could talk about, but that was a good start for now. Wasn't it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Magnetic Streaker

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxx"Well you know. It sucks being the new kid, everyone should at least have one friend. Or someone to talk to." Ryan looked up to Ashton’s smile, and met him with one of his own. It was true; Ryan was just surprised that someone would really say something like that. Ashton was friendly, seemed to have a good personality and was VERY good looking. Three things which were going to get Ryan in deep s**t. He began trying to think of all the ways that he could tell his mum, all of which still ended up with her getting angry. ‘But it isn’t my fault!!’ he thought furiously. ‘What mum made me promise is like telling a straight guy to be only gay. It just. Doesn’t. Work.’

xxxxxxxxRyan’s thoughts were interrupted as Ashton’s voice, dear lord his voice. His voice was one that wasn’t easily forgotten. One of those resonate, clear voices that instantly made you listen. Well, at least that was the way it affected Ryan. “What? Oh. I’m from Devon. Born and raised there.” Ryan’s lips turned up into a lopsided smile as he spoke of his home. He couldn’t wait until the summer when he would be able to go visit. Or at least that was what he was hoping for.

xxxxxxxxRealizing that Ashton might not know where he was talking about Ryan felt like an idiot. “Oh, that was dumb of me. You probably ‘ave no idea where I’m talking about.” Bringing up his hands to explain he ‘stacked’ his hands about two feet from each other and continued. “Say this ‘ere was England.” Pointing to the bottom left with his ‘top’ hand he explained, then brought his hand down a bit lower and to the far right. “This ‘here is London, and down ‘ere, would be Devon. I lived pretty near the beach. Beautiful place.” Ryan finished, lowering his hands and shrugging. “So are you originally from around ‘ere? Like, or from another state…out of country?”

User Image

ⓐⓢⓗⓣⓞⓝ

you've never been so used as i'm using you, abusing you. my little decoy.

""

“What? Oh. I’m from Devon. Born and raised there.” Devon? Ashton had no idea where that was. But he found that fact interesting. Ashton was from a small town in Montana, but him, his mom, and his little brother moved out to Seattle Washington after his dad had died from Cancer. “Oh, that was dumb of me. You probably ‘ave no idea where I’m talking about.” Ashton blinked a few times. "Well, that hit that question right no the nose." He just continued to smile. Ryan seemed to be more than willing to tell Ashton where Devon was, and he was right. “Say this ‘ere was England.” Ryan started to point out a few things, and Ashton just watched. “This ‘here is London, and down ‘ere, would be Devon. I lived pretty near the beach. Beautiful place.” The beach, that must be nice. Ashton had never really been to a beach before. Well not until he moved out to Washington. Well it wasn't really a beach, more of a coast. Ashton quickly zoned back in. “So are you originally from around ‘ere? Like, or from another state…out of country?” Wow, that was something he wasn't asked in a long time. Last time he was asked that was a year after him and Liz became friends. And that was over eight years ago. "Well, I'm actually from Ovando Montana." Ashton's accent was very well noticeable now. He didn't have a very noticeable one, not like Ryan's but he did have a little one. Normally it was heavy when he told people where he was from. "I moved out here when I was in the third grade, right after my dad had died from Cancer. He paused. Was he really telling Ryan all this? "My mom couldn't afford to stay where we were, so we moved back out here with her sister. Butt hat's all the in the past now." He smiled.

God was this boy driving him nuts. "Can I please just have a taste of those lips?" Ashton was beating himself up inside. "No, stay calm. He doesn't like boys. Did he? For a gay guy, Ashton had no gaydar. None. Once so ever. The only way he knew someone was gay is if it was smack dab obvious, or they came onto him. Other than that, clueless. Just like a blond in math class. Oh thank god Liz wasn't around, if he would've said that comment out loud, she'd kick his a**. He smiled at that thought. Why, he had no idea. "So Ryan. Why did you move all the way out to good old, Seattle Washington?" Was that rude? "I mean, you know, if you don't want to say why, you don't have to." Okay now that sounded lame. "Way to be smooth Jones, way to be sm-ooth." Ashton offered a very unconvincing smile. He than got an idea. "Might as well, maybe it'll make me look like less of an a**." He looked at Ryan and gave him a smile. Flashing his pearly whites. Wait did he just really do that? Ashton smacked his palm to his forehead. "Get a grip, get a grip." He muttered, but a little to loud. His eyes looked to Ryan once more. "So...." A pause. s**t, Ashton thought. He had no idea what to ask, or what to talk about.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Magnetic Streaker

User Image
                                          xxxxxxxxWhen Ashton’s accent was emphasized as he spoke of Montana, Ryan couldn’t help the tiny grin that formed before he could erase it just as quickly. ‘So cute!!!’ While it wasn’t strong, the slight lilt just…well, sorta turned Ryan on. ‘No, no time to be thinking like this. Knock it off, Moore. Your mum will slaughter you like a fat little piglet if she finds out.’ But then another thought answered, the more devious side of Ryan. ‘If is a mighty big assumption. She never has to find out.’

xxxxxxxxAs Ashton explained why they had moved, Ryan couldn’t help the wince that appeared. To lose a family member, and a parent at that. How that must have been hard for him. Ryan was also a bit surprised that Ashton was so open with him, given that they had met only a bit ago. But it was something that made Ryan like this boy even more. And it made the English boy want to open up and tell Ashton about himself, something that didn’t often happen to the reserved brunette.

xxxxxxxx "So Ryan. Why did you move all the way out to good old, Seattle Washington?" Ryan used the opportunity to be able to look over at Ashton. The boy was about to answer when Ashton spoke up, interrupting himself. "I mean, you know, if you don't want to say why, you don't have to." Ryan waited a moment, seeing that Ashton seemed to be thinking about something, then gave him a tiny smile. The English boy wasn’t really sure why Ashton was acting that way, but assumed it was because of his question and then the cover up. But then Ashton gave him an actual smile. Ryan instantly felt his cheeks warming and tried to think of something else, but well, it was only natural. It happens whether you want it to or not.

xxxxxxxx "Get a grip, get a grip." Ryan heard Ashton’s mutter and gave him a sideways glance. Ryan had never understood the whole ‘gaydar’ term. You could sometimes tell if someone liked you…but ‘gaydar’? The term made Ryan want to giggle; there was just something too funny about a term like that. For Ryan, it was like most guys with girls. You could sometimes tell if a chick was into you, but sometimes not. It just depended on how open that girl was. Ryan could relate to the whole chick thing, though he had now realized that he had been bi- leaning towards gay almost all of his life. His friends would talk about what it felt like kissing their girlfriends and whatnot. To which Ryan always felt like scratching his head and going ‘huh? I don’t feel at all like that.’

xxxxxxxxWhen he was fourteen, Ryan finally found out what all of his friends had been talking about. With a guy. After that, things had gone downhill. His girlfriend broke up with him, his friends ditched him and his parents were disappointed. However, Ryan wasn’t really sad. He never had felt anything for his girlfriend, but just had asked her out because that was what was expected of him. He realized who his friends were, seeing who refused to talk to him, calling him a nancy boy and ignoring him. Weirdly enough, Ryan seemed to become a chick magnet. To which most guys would be in heaven, but for Ryan it wasn’t all that amazing.

xxxxxxxx “Hey, Ashton, you alright?” Ryan said, laying a light hand on the boy’s shoulder. Realizing what he had done, the brunette snatched his hand away as though singed and clenched it into a fist in front of him, looking away from Ashton. ‘WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING?!’ Ryan thought furiously to himself, his lips pinched in anger. ‘You’re going to get the s**t beaten out of you, Moore. Control yourself and your hands.’ Closing his eyes for a moment, Ryan let out a breath and spoke, his eyes darting to Ashton a few times and back to the table. “Um. Uh, oh yeah, Washington.”

xxxxxxxx “Well, it is a bit of a long story, but I’ll explain a bit. Mum and Da haven’t been having a good marriage for a good many years. I was pretty sure that they only stayed together for Jon and I. But even when you expect it, the word ‘divorce’ still crushes your world.” Ryan said, continuing to look at the table as he spoke. “Last year it seems that they finally had had enough of each other and told Jonathan and I right before our most important football game of the year. I would like to say that our team did win, though with no help from my parents. Jon and I decided that we would play our best to in a way…prove to our parents that they couldn’t affect us like that?” Ryan shrugged, looking over at Ashton as he spoke, then went back to looking at his hands. “Anyway, Da got my brother and Mum got me. Then Mum got the capital idea of starting a new life in America.” The boy’s voice turned a bit sarcastic with a bitter undertone. “A new life in America. Yeah. No offense,” Ryan said giving Ashton a lopsided smile. “but I don’t really see what America is all made up for. And so, Mum and I are effectively separated from all of our family and even my own brother because she wanted a ‘new’ start.” ‘What does he think of me after that little touch?’

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces