Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Another Sorrowfulheart and Warrior Zahara rp!!!!

Do not post if you are not listed above, but feel free to read and share with others.
For readers, this will be a m// rp but it's gonna stay PG-13.

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Jayson Myers
Lets Get To Know Him...

He's: Twenty Three Years Old
Most People Call Him: Jay
He Happens to Be: Homosexual

His Father: Carl
and
Younger Brother: Frankie

Digging A Little Deeper: Jayson has always been the athletic type, ever since he was a young boy he was always chasing after some ball, or wrestling with his dad and brother. It drove his mother crazy. But he was always a mama's boy and could be found by her side when he wasn't playing sports. That was until she died in a robbery gone wrong when Jay was ten and Frankie was 8. It was that day that Jay decided to become strong so that he could protect those he cared for. He eventually started playing semi-professional football so that he could stay closer to home. Though he comes off as an alpha male, he is actually rather laid back. Most people flock to him because of his charming personality and what his mother called his smile of gold. Playing a quarter back he is used to giving orders and making the plays, but he also likes to make sure that those around him live up to their fullest potential.

Theodore Teddy Scout

Call Me » Teddy

Age » Twenty Three

Human Parents >> Father: George Scout (Military man)
Mother: Clara Scout(pet vet)
Older brother: John Scout( joined army)

Special Talents >> Teddy, though he would never admit it, is quite skilled with the violin. Often the music he plays shows the emotions he is feeling deep inside, though he would never admit it. He is also currently learning how to play the cello but the violin will always be his favorite. He also has a bit of skill of camping due to his adoptive father has put him into boyscouts to toughen him up.

Extra Information >> Teddy is homosexual but is not open about it due to his father's, Sargent George, disappointment in his adoptive son not being much of a man that he had hoped for.
Teddy likes to help others but there are times it would back fire on him, ie because he would end up stuck, the person he was helping does not realize he is helping, or he ends up making things worst.
Use to taking orders, he tends to follow whatever his friends want to do, not speaking his mind even when he thinks its a bad idea. His timidness tends to make him an easy target for bullies, easily backing down against a stronger personality but also growing attach to the stronger personalties like a lost puppy.

Timid ❖ Friendly ❖ Insecure ❖ Gentle ❖ Sensitive
Story of my life...

Teddy was adopted by George and Clara Scout when was nine years, greeted eagerly by his new older brother John. John and Teddy were attached to the hip since day one. John would look out for Teddy, stand up for him, and was always there to cheer him up. Teddy adored his big brother. Sadly his father was another matter. While Clara claimed Teddy was merely a sensitive boy, George thought his new son was rather wimpy for a boy. He would lecture him on how to be a man, acting more like a drill Sargent instead of a father. George would take the boys camping, often praising John when he did well but putting Teddy down for messing up.

The only thing Teddy seem to succeed in was the violin. His mother had signed him up for violin lessons in hope to find a talent for her little sweet heart. The minute Teddy picked up the violin, it felt as though he had found a missing piece of himself. He would practice every day and night, performing in front of only his mother, and John The only two who never made him feel like a lost cause.

When Teddy was sixteen, he had his first crush. A fellow scout he had often been paired with on activities. It was the he realized he was homosexual. It was when he turned nineteen he had his first kiss. It was that same year his father found Teddy receiving that first kiss from another boy. Furious, George kicked Teddy out of the house, claiming he should had never adopted such a disappointment for a son. Heartbroken, Teddy left with his violin and a trash bag of his clothing. Thankfully, his mother had called a family friend who took the boy end and looked out for him.

While Teddy tries to keep his sexuality low key to avoid trouble, he often find himself staring at well athletic males and gaining small crushes on those who are confident in themselves. Self confident, manly, well built, good looking men. These were his type but he will not allow himself beyond admiring from a distance.

Joshua Decarte
Lets Get To Know Him...

He's: Twenty Five Years Old
Most People Call Him: Josh
He Happens to Be: Homosexual

Twin Brother: Joseph

Digging A Little Deeper: Joshua grep up with his twin brother and their grandparents in a quite suburb just outside of a busy city. His grandfather instilled in them a love of music that has followed them long after he died. First Josh lost his grandmother to a heart attack when he was seventeen. Then one year later the heart-ache became too much for his grandfather to bare and he joined his beloved wife. The twins are very close, and the only way to tell them apart is the streak of color that Joseph keeps in his hair. Music drove them and kept them sane after the loss of their care givers. Josh became a homebody and spends most of his time making videos or being dragged out of their city apartment by his brother.

Joon Lee

Call Me » Joon or DJ Mad Hatter
Age » Twenty Three
Father: Huay Lee
Mother: Sue Lee

Special Talents >> Joon works at a club as the DJ but also goes there to rave on his nights off. He also has a talent of being obnoxiously loud and bold.

Extra Information >>
While Joon has a habit going to raves to score some extacy and some tai, Join is a B average student. He works hard to keep good grades so his parents don't find out about his raver life. Joon also has a weakness for baby animals.

Loud ❖ Daring❖ Raver ❖ Rowdy ❖ Cocky
Story of my life...
(in progress)

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
A word you would never hear to describe twenty three year old Theodore Scout, or Teddy for short, was athletic. One place you would never think to see Teddy would be on a team of any kind sport, not even gold or tennis. No, Teddy was not the type of person to be physically active to the extreme nor was he physically built to be one. He was small for most his age, slim with narrow hips yet with long, slender limbs and fingers. With his boyish face, puppy blue eyes and neatly comb honey brown hair, Teddy seem more suited as bookworm.

Yet here Teddy was, out on the football field setting up some of the tackling targets that could easily pin him down if one tipped over. Why was such a frail looking college student on the field? To gain P.E. credits of course. After speaking to a counselor several times, he found a way to gain the credits needed without actually straining himself to keep up with the other classmates or join a team. He was the assistant, an aid and getting things ready for the players and cleaning up the mess afterwards. He didn't mind. Teddy liked helping others. Its just how he was. He got the water bottles in ice chests, clean towels, the training equipment set up, and did the landary if needed. He was a bit unease at first but after two months of this, he had grown use to the tasks.

Another thing that took time was being accepted by the other players. The Timber Wolves, as the team was called, were very much like a pack. The coach, who trained them on that way of thinking, was of course the alpha while the team captain was their beta. To the team, this little runt was trying to get scraps for free. An intruder to their pack. The first few weeks, the Wolves mostly stayed together watching Teddy fumble to get the equipment out to the field. Most of the stuff were bigger than Teddy. They talked amongst themselves, laughing as Teddy stumbled and dropped things. The honey hair student was accident prone or just had some really bad luck. Stuck in an elevator, tangled up in the volleyball nets while trying to gather equipment, buried under sports ball, the list goes on. The Timber Wolves mosly laughed though they were told to run on the track by their coach when caught. "We don't put our pack memebers down. Welook out for them. Teddy may not be a player but he is still part of this team."

It took time before the Timber Wolves accepted Teddy as part of their pack and he earned it. The team had gone out to celebrate on their latest win. Teddy happened to arrive to the house they went to return a lost cellphone to one of the players. He was there just in time to see the team hadn't gotten into a huge brawl with a rival team over who knows what. The police of course was called in. Boy did the team get an earful from their coach when he came to get them. They were about to get the death sentence when timid Teddy spoke up.

"It's my fault sir." Teddy's soft British accent caused the coach to halt in his yelling. "I accidentally upset someone at the party. The team was just doing like you told them, looking out for one of their pack members. Please don't be too upset with them. Its my fault."
The coach went easy on them this time, though weather he believed Teddy or not was never verified. It was that moment, Teddy eared his place in the pack. It was also when Teddy started helping the team both on and off the field. He helped out with homework, being their driver when they had too much to drink, little errands here and there. He was like the roadie for them, the gopher. He didn't mind too much, he still managed to find time to do his homework and have a little time to himself.

Teddy finished setting up the tackle dummy, taking a step back to make sure it looked right. So far so good, no mishaps. Any minute now the team was going to be out jogging around the track.
Jayson was a different member of the football team. He was a lot less of a frat boy than the other member but he did enough not to draw too much suspicion to himself. As the quarterback and team captain he made sure to get along with everyone and be the loveable leader they all knew. But he always drank less, left parties earlier and treated everyone with respect. His personality was what made it so hard for him to let the water boy take the blame for the fight. However he saw what it did for the scrawny man so he didn't say anything.

Nevertheless he always refused rides when Teddy was driving team members who were drinking. He made sure to pay him for the homework help. Jay, as he was commonly known, was never one to take advantage of others bit je feared that if he said anything it would hurt Teddys place in the team.

He was always first on the field for practice. He gave a slight wave to Teddy before finding a part of the field to start his stretches. He knew that it would be a few more moments before the rest of the team showed up. He would enjoy the moment of solace. He felt more at home on the field than anywhere else.

Once his stretch was over he walked across the field towards Teddy. He already knew the answer but he still asked "Do you need some help?" He flashed the smile that had helped create so many rumors and made hearts swoon.

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Teddy had always refused the payment for homework help, always answering the same thing when ever someone wanted to return the favor for his good deed. "It's no problem. I'm happy to help." That's just how he was.

Teddy waved to the football player coming out on to the field, greeting him a good morning. Every morning it was the same. Say good morning, Jayson would then stretch, Teddy would then steal glances at Jayson's arms to admire the tone biceps before snapping out of his daze to focus on his work and to avoid being caught staring.

Another reason why Teddy felt unease by this during the first week. Teddy was gay. He liked well built, athletic men. Yet he would never allow himself to be open on his sexuality. He would simply admire from afar for now. His admiration had faded with time, knowing most of the guys were straight, taken, or career driven. Plus there was proubly a rule about teammate dating each other..

Teddy jolted out of his day dream when he heard Jayson ask if he needed help. Also normal in the mornings. "No no. I think I got it." he said, giving his charming British smile. "I managed to get this down with less problems then yesterday morning. " He held up his hand to show he only pinched himself four times instead of seven.

"Mum sent a care package, just arrived last night. As promised I brought some cookies over for the team to have. So long as Coach is fine with it of course." The coach has the team on a strict diet. The closer they got to game time, the less junk food they were allowed to consume.

The next person to arrive every morning was the coach.That's how it was. Teddy arrived first to get the equipment set up, Jayson would then arrived to greet Teddy and get started on stretches, Coach would then arrive to look over the equipment, then one by one the rest of the team would arrive and start stretching out on the field. Teddy said good morning to each of them by name, offering everyone the oatmeal raisin cookies his mum had sent(When the coach said it was alright to eat). He would then make sure all of the water bottles were in the cooler while everyone did their stretches, double checking on towels.
Jay simply smiled and shrugged when Teddy told him that he was fine with the equipment. It wasn't that Teddy was doing a bad job with anything, it was just that Jay knew how heavy some of the things were, and looking at Teddy he truly wondered how the thin man managed to put some of the things together. Soon after the rest of his teammates came out, loud and rowdy as usual. The level of testosterone in the group of men was absolutely astonishing to Jay. He loved each and every one of them as though they were his brothers, but even he had to admit that sometimes things needed to be brought down a notch. He was grateful for the Coach, some how he always knew how to calm everyone down. He allowed the boys to eat the cookies that Teddy's mother sent. They went to do their stretches, Jay didn't mind doing a second stretch session, it was part of team building.

As he stretched he watched Teddy for a moment, fumbling with the coolers and the water bottles. One of his teammates grabbed Jay's attention, "The water boy is a strange kid..." the eammate said nodding over to Teddy. Jay just shrugged "Nah, he's a good guy. Not the athletic type, but a good guy none the less" Alex, the teams star running back turned to face Jay "Look, I'm not saying he's a bad guy, I just wonder why some uptight British kid would chose to help out the football team. Does he even understand football, of the American kind?" The other teammates within ear shot chuckled. Alex continued "Look, my cousin plays for the Southern Seahawks and their water boy may be too small to play the sport, but he lives for it. We actually care for this kid, and he doesn't even appreciate what we do..."

Jay knew that the opinion that Alex has was valid, but also toxic for Teddy and his place on the team. "Come one Alex, even if he is using us, we all use him as well. At the very least, he's using us to graduate. We're using him when we want to get drunk and don't want to have to pay for a cab home" Anything teammate piped in "Nah, Jay, we care about him like any other member of this team, but he doesn't even know what the team does... There are other teams out there for him. He could be a caddy for one of the golf kids, or something" Jay didn't know what it was, maybe it was his constant desire to help people become better than they were. But he truly felt as though as team captain and the quarterback he had to help Teddy better connect with his teammates.

"Alright, I'll help him learn about football, and even improve his alethic skills alright?" he offered looking around at his teammates. Peter, who was like Alex's understudy looked at the quarterback "Why don't we make this a little fun... Either you get the fumbling water boy to play one position pretty well, or I get to start all the games for the rest of the season. You become an off the bench player" All the boys cheered, loving the idea of their star quarter back taking on the challenge. Jay took s deep breath, he thought this was stupid, they were willing to risk the rest of the season over it. Peter wasn't a bad quarterback, he had a good arm but they all knew that he wasn't a good decision maker, this whole bet proving that point. "Fine..." he agreed, reluctantly "I'll get the kid to get it..."

After practice Jay lingered behind as the others went to go and shower. He wasn't sure how to approach Teddy about this whole idea. But then he watched him struggle with the dummy's and it clicked. He walked over to Teddy just in time to catch the dummy before it fell over. He chuckled "Look, I know you don't like help with the equipment. But maybe I can help you at least become a little stronger. If one of us isn't out here when one of these falls on you Teddy... You're kind of screwed..." he smiled.

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Teddy looked up in time to see the dummy being stopped from pinning the smaller male down(again), blue eyes turning to look to Jayson. "Thank you." he said moving to the side to help set the dummy back up with Jayson's help. He listened to the offer from the football player, debating a bit to himself before giving an answers. "It's alright Jayson. I think my record is going down with the dummy." he said good naturely. "AndI had never worked on the dummy without some near by or about to come in. My roommate always comes by to study with me after practice."

Yet Jayson seemed to be instant on training Teddy which the british-american found rather odd. He knew he was the underdog of the group but was it really necessary to have the other train? he offered to simply wait to there was someone near by before working on the dummies yet still Jayson urged for the other to train.

"Jayson..I appreciate the offer but I am afraid i was not born with an athletically suited body." He said, trying to find a way out of this. "But if you really are that concern, I could attempt do some simple workout at my dorm." No he wouldn't. He only did his homework at his dorm or enjoy some music with his roommate. But between 8 and 9, Teddy always left the dorm room to do something in private. He never spoke of it to anyone because he didn't want any one to know. It was his personal time and he was not going to use it to do sit ups or push ups.
Jason didn't want to push the issue, knowing that it could turn Teddy off and he would lose the bet even before it got started. "Well, I can always give you a few pointers if you need them" He offered with a small shrug. He would at least help Teddy put away the equipment this afternoon. He knew that by now the others had left the showers so he would have the space to himself. He left Teddy to finish his duties as he walked over to the showers. It was empty, so he was able to put on whatever music he wanted. For this particular shower he decided on some Beyoncé. He didn't sing along too loud but he did dance around before and after his shower.

Once he was done and everything was packed he was heading back to his dorm. He didn't have any plans for the evening, so he was probably going to just stay in and watch a movie. He was sure that his roommate would be in the room, at least until it was dark out. He wondered what kind of music would be playing in the room when he walked in this time.

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Stomping a boot on the ground and shaking head to the beat, the korean raver looked up from his blasting remix to see his room returning from practice. "Hey meathead. Sup?"He greeted, spinning around in his chair a bit. He then kicked off his desk to push the wheely chair over to Jayson's side of the room so they could chat.

He was an odd fellow, Joon was. Model student by day,raver by night. When in class he would have his long hair pulled into a ponytail to hide that it was shaved underneath, wear modest shirts, jeans, and sneakers, even a pair of glasses to pass for a somewhat model student. But once he was out of classes, he had little to no shame. He wore dark punk style clothes, many percings, black nail polish, and let his hair out on to the side. Joon would go out to raves either as the DJ for the night or just another raver looking to score. Score a girl, guy, drugs, or all depending on his mood. Most would say that was irresponsible, Joon called it Therapy.

"So how many times did Teddy Bear get pinned down today?" He asked with a smirk. He had yet to meet Teddy but had heard a few things from Jayson. Mostly the accidents Teddy kept having and how the team felt about him the first time the little man arrived. Joon then noticed something was bugging Jayson, like he had something on his mind. You stay roommates with someone long enough, you start to notice these things.
"What's up Jay? Lousy Training session? You drop the soap in the shower?" Joon asked, making jokes to keep things light hearted.
Jay could hear the music from down the hall as he approached his shared living quarters. With a soft chuckle he opened the door and the sound waves hit him in an uncomfortable way. He turned down the volume so that it was possible for him to actually converse with his rather odd roommate. He wasn't sure how he ended up with Joon as his dorm mate, the two could not have looked more different. Nevertheless they managed to develop a repetitively sound relationship, some days Jayson even considered Joon a friend. What the football player didn't understand was how the the Skrillex looking bobble head managed to get such good grades. Joon didn't know it but Jay had seen the marks on a few papers that Joon had left out on his desk. A's and B's from the kid who spent his nights partying until the sun came up. Countless times Jay would be leaving for morning practice on Saturday when Joon would just be getting home. He didn't understand it.

Teddy Bear. The nickname made Jay roll his eyes as he sprayed out his football bag with an entire bottle of air freshener. He didn't do this because he was vain or conceited. He did it simply because he knew how bad the gear could smell and it wasn't fair to Joon. No amount of open window could ventilate their stuffy room enough to rid it of that stench. So it was better to keep his gear smelling like fresh linen, or whatever the bottle his brother sent him was. "Once" he said pulling off his t-shirt. His muscles always seemed to be ready for a show, without Jay really trying to flex or show off "Almost" he said referring to his save earlier that day. "Its nothing Joon." he answered quickly to try and stop the stream of questions from his roommate. "Just have to work out how I'm going to complete an assignment..." He stood in front of his close rack looking over his many coloured t-shirts. He wasn't really pondering what he was going to put on next, he was more pondering what he next move with Teddy would be. "Are you actually going to show up for Sunday's game?" he asked his roommate looking at the raven haired man over his shoulder "Should I bother grabbing you a ticket? Or am I going to find you here passed out again like last week?" He hoped that the change of subject would throw Joon off, but he knew better.

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I can sneak in. I always do or bribeing,bribing work too." Joon said, rising a brow slightly. "Spill the beans Jay-jay man. This is the first I heard of any assigment and there's no class today. So what really bugging ya? Come on, you can tell me. Here." He pushed his chair back over to his desk, tieing his hir back into a ponytail. He then picked up his glasses, placing them on his face. He turned around to face Jay with open arms.When Joon wore his hair back and put on the glasses, he was the honorable student who kept promises and followed the rules. "There. Glasses on. Let it out man."

Teddy enter his dorm room, careful to not make too much noise incase his roommate was recording something. He hoped to grab a shower before heading out to do his personal activity. Teddy could never let himself to take a shower in the locker room. One he did not think he could handle being surrounded by all those naked men, nor keep from staring at every detail. Two, he was not comfortable being naked in front of such well built men. He was certain most of the playful teammates would poke fun at his slim form. He gave a wave to his roommate when they made eye contact, slipping off his shoes to leave them by the door.
Part of Jay loved that his roommate was in the same classes as him, but right now he was hating every part of it. Assignment was the wrong word, he should have thought of something else, but Jay was never the best with words. Math, yes. Words, no. He turned around and pulled the shirt over his head before sitting down backwards on his desk chair. "Its not a big deal. The boys just placed a bet with me that involves Teddy and it is proving to be a lot more difficult than I thought" He sighed heavily "Some how I have to convince someone to change who they are and who they seem to like to be. I don't know how to do that...I'm the guy who tries to make people better versions of themselves, not change them..." He waved off the negative thoughts that were swirling around his head "Maybe its just best if I let the lackey play starter for the rest of the season..." He didn't think that he was going to be able to change Teddy in anyway and he was sure he didn't want to.

He looked over at Joon and chuckled, he always thought he looked so strange with the glasses and good guy student look. It always amused him with others ran into the two of them outside of class. They recognized Jay, his look never changed, well fitting jeans and a tshirt that was a little too tight. That's how people recognized the Asian standing next to him as Joon, and their facial expressions always amazed him. "Ah don't worry about it, Joon" he spun around in his chair turning his attentions to the art work he was enhancing on his computer "I'll figure it out"

Joshua nodded to Teddy when he entered their room. He had his head phones on and was listening to a track his twin had sent him. If it wasn't for his twin on skype pointing Teddy out Josh never would have know what his roommate was home. "Sorry I didn't make it to practice to help you put things away. I hope you didn't get in too much trouble today" he smiled placing his head phones down on his desk. "So, what happened today? Did we score a home run?" he chuckled looking at Teddy "What's gotten you all riled up? Did one of the players say something to you again?" He said bye to his brother and turned his attention to Teddy.

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Ok now why on earth would you make a silly deal like that? I may not be a sports ma but even i know not putting the best player on the field when playoffs are on the line " Joon asked, sitting cross legged now. "Though there may be a way to for this to work. Find out what Teddy is good at and use that to win the bet. Can't be that hard. Everyone is good at something. " He removed his glasses then. "Exactly how though you supposed to make him something else? From what I hear, this Teddy Bear is pretty much the opposite of you." He slipped them back on, raising an eyebrow. "Does Teddy even know about this deal?" he asked before getting the answer himself by the look on Jay's face. "Ah man Jay. You are gonna be in real big trouble. You either A. gonna be sitting out at the beging of games and thus left to clean up the mess left for you for the rest of the game and B. You are gonna upset Teddy when he finds out about this later on or from another person."

Teddy waved to Joshua's twin in the background before answering his roommate. "It's alright. I manged and Jay kept the dummy from landing on me this time." he took a seat on his bed, carefully sliding out his prize possession from under his bed. A violin case as old and worn as a well read book. He placed it on his lap, fingers grazing over the old leather. His secret. He didn't mind that Joushua being aware of though he had yet to play the instrument in front of his roommate. He was too shy to do it. Instead he went off to find a secluded place where he could play freely and unseen.

"It's nothing bad, just Jay wanted to train me to be more fit...something about being able to get the dummies off me on my own..I guess I should try to do some push ups and such...Though I don't think I'm really that pathetic. I mean I'm sure I can move it enough to get it off me and roll to the side."
Jay just looked at Joon when he asked why he would have made the deal. There was no way he could have backed down, it wasn't a macho thing, or a boy thing. He knew that if they saw their leader back down from this fight it would damage their trust in him. Besides, he knew that they weren't stupid and was almost sure that they wouldn't actually hold him to it if he did lose. It was like Joon said, they were in the playoffs and the team would need him to make it to the finals. "He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to be too much into fitness, or even care really." Jay chuckled "He's more like you" He meant that in the kindest way possible of course. 'I can't tell him, then I forfeit the bet" He looked looked at Joon with a serious look in his eyes "You can't tell him either, if you ever see him"

Josh watched at Teddy moved to pull the violin case from under his bed. He had never even seen the instrument, let alone hear his roommate play the thing. And even after Josh made an effort to play all the instruments he knew in front of Teddy would do nothing to sway his roommate to even show him the instrument. He eyed the case, intrigued by what exactly lay inside it's old worn walls. Who knew if he would ever find out what was inside. "I dunno Theodore, I've watched what has happened to you time and time again with those things. I've even let you struggle with them a bit just to get a laugh our two in. But in the end I have to come and help you, every time" He shrugged looking at his roommate. "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let Jay help you a little" he swirled around in his chair like little children did to get a laugh "I mean what could it hurt?"

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Yeah yeah I won't tell. Glasses on promise." Join said, holding up the boy scout salute though he clearly was not happy with this idea. "I'm telling ya though something is gonna backfire on ya. As for getting the other to go along with bet, you say he likes helping others no matter what it is right? Just make it seem more like he's doing you and the team a favor by agreeing with the training r that you want to practice being a coach." Joon shrugged. This was a bad idea, something was bound to go wrong. Either teddy was gonna get hurt pyschially or emotionally, or Jay was gonna end up loosing the bet and there was a high chance the Timber Wolves winning streak goes down the drain.
"Because your my rookie and buddy, I' all help you out as best I can. Plus I'll get to meet this teddy bear of yours."

"Oh come on. I'm not that pathetic." Teddy commented, almost sulking. But then again he knew that Joshua was right. He struggled a lot with those dummies when they fell on him and he knew there may be a day when no one was around to help him up. What was the worst to happen if he did train? Well besides the team getting a good laugh while watching, a possible visit to the hospital. "Alright. I'll think about it." That often meant a yes was to follow. Teddy got to his feet then, holding his case close to his chest. "I'll be back in a few." he said as he headed for the door. It was time for his musical meditation, which meant he was going to his seceert spot to play his violin for two hours before return to get some shut eye. He could never sleep with out his musical meditation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff